Hot and Sweet Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TornadoP
TornadoP
19 Followers

Even in that pain, Ria smiles at Barun as he turns around and stands in a doggy position keeping her hands on the table with her legs wide apart and her glistening pussy fully visible from behind. Barun sets his bulbous cockhead between her lips and starts rubbing hard. Ria starts moaning softly and whispers,"Amake erokom tease na kore tomaar bnara ta amaar gude dhokao, amake chodo" (Don't tease me. Push your cock in my pussy, fuck me hard).

Barun pushes hard but slowly as his cock moves into Ria's dripping wet pussy inch by inch. As Barun pushes the entire length in, he stops for a moment to allow Ria getting used to his girth. On her part, Ria feels her cunt stretched to its limit as the muscles embraces his cock like a well fitted glove.

Barun starts moving slowly with long, hard, deep strokes. The oozing tunnel of Ria makes the action silky smooth but the extra wide cock stretches it to the limit and hence the entire thing becomes a tight fitted yet smooth affair. As Barun increases his pace and thrust gradually, Ria's moan gets into whimpers and she folds and lifts one leg on the kitchen table to offer Barun better access to her gaped pussy. While barun's pubic bones crush on the bubble butt of Ria, he can't help but get enamored by the smoothness of her butts and start massaging them, kneading them, squeezing them

In a minute Barun starts driving his tool into Ria's pussy in top speed. With each heavy thrust, she starts bending forward more and more and saves herself from falling forward by planting her hands firmly on the table. Barun's hands now wraps around Ria's torso and hold her C cup boobs in farm grip and start playing with them.

As Barun starts squeezing her orbs hard, pulling, pinching the dark brown nipples, Ria Hisses out, "ohhh barun da, ki korchho?? Amaar maai gulo ki chhnire nebe?? Amaar gud ta ke to bodh hoy chhnirei felle,"( ohh Barun da, what are you doing? Would you tear my boobs off?? Seems that you have torn my pussy already).

Barun replies in whisper, "ohhhh ... Tor gud ta ki norom aar groom re Ria, mone hochchhe amaar bnara ta ke silk er kapor diye massage korchhe." (What a hot wet smooth pussy you have got, Ria. Seems that my cock is being massaged by some silk cloths" By now, Barun is fucking her cunt like a piston in top gear and Ria could feel the wave of heat starting inside her groin gradually feeling her entire lower body. This surge of heat mixed with the sweet pain from the mauling of her boobs is steadily pushing her towards the edge as she readies herself for the second orgasm of the day.

Barun bends further on Ria's back and start kissing and biting on her neck. Ria starts groaning with her mouth shut ...mmmmmm ... Mmmmmm. As her pussy is stretched open because of her posture, the exposed clit is now rubbing on the cold tabletop. This, mixed with the hard punishment her pussy and boobs are receiving, gradually pushing her and as Barun pushes her cock fully in and tugs her nipples hard, Ria came ... with a muffled cry, her nostrils flared ... heartbeat races, the whole body shudders and a guttural muffled cry leaves her closely shut mouth.

Barun stands there with her rockhard cock fully in Ria's pussy and steadies her shuddering body from falling on her face. As his thick cock remains encased in her tight pussy muscles, he feels her entire body shuddering in her sweet orgasm, suddenly his cock starts getting wonderful massage. As Ria's pussy muscles start contracting and relaxing to celebrate her orgasm, Barun's cock gets a hot, wet silky massage as if the pussy is sucking her cock.

As Ria's muffled cry tones down into soft whimpering ...hmmmm ... Hmmmm, Barun's body flares up in rejuvenated vigor as he starts stroking again. But he can't continue for long as he realizes that his boiling cum starts its journey from his heavy balls and running through his penis gets sprayed out into her pussy.

Barun can't help but groan in a low yet deep voice ... aahhhhh. Both of them fall on the table in a heap, Ria on her chast and Barun on her back with her cock still deep inside her pussy.

As they come up from the peak of their ecstasy, Barun massages Ria's boobs, rolls her nipples between his fingers, which already has turned pink from all the mauling so far. "Awnek hoyechhe, ebaar chharo. Dekhechho amaar maai dutor ki obostha korechho?" Says Ria as she pushes Barun away and stands up (Enough is enough. Leave me now. See what you have done to my boobs).

As Barun also gets up both of them look at each other. With a thin film of sweat one her, Ria looks beautiful with her flushed body. As Barun's gaze drops, he can see a thin stream of their mixed juice is coming out of Ria's well fucked pussy. Ria follows his gaze and then says with a smile, "Ekhon aar panty porte parbo na."

As Ria puts on her top and skirt, Barun also wears his undies and then trousers and tee. "Tumi amake sei chudei chharle," says Ria with a smile looking at Barun (Ultimately you fucked me). "Jodi Priyanka jege giye thake tahole ki hobe bolo to?" (What if Priyanka has woken up by now?), says Ria but her face doesn't say that she is scared.

"Chol dekhi na Priyanka jegechhe kina," says Barun with a smile as they stealthily walk out of the kitchen towards the sitting room. "Oke o nahoy 3some e niye nebo," adds he with a naughty smile ( Lets see whether Priyanka has woken up. We can then include her in a 3some).

Ria slaps her arm in reply with a smile on her face. They reach at the open door of Priyanka's room only to see that she is in deep sleep with the sheet drawn on her body upto the chin. There also it was evident that Priyanka really possess a pair of full boobs, which look large due to her slender frame.

"Jaak, jaage ni,"says Barun (great, she isn't awake). "Aaj tor kitchen e oi modhu ta na thakle bodh hoy aytokichhu hoto na," says Barun as they walk into the sitting room (Today, it was all because of that honey in your kitchen). A wicked smile though playing on his face.

"Huh, tomaar modhu onyo jaega e...ami jaani na?" says Ria with a smirk as she kisses Barun Good bye (Huh, you always look for excuses, I know that very well). As she kisses her she tastes honey even now, though a little tangy, mixed with her own juice. Both of them smile as Barun goes out.

TornadoP
TornadoP
19 Followers
12