Hot Wife - Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's right. Tonight could be your first time also," Linda said.

"Indeed," responded Jeff.

Susan just looked loving at Jeff as she went to him and hugged him.

"I won't if you don't want me to," she said.

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Now I guess it's time for you two to get your bath started. I'll be down here watching TV until I need to start getting ready," said Jeff.

"Do we need anything from the store?" asked Susan.

"Nope. If we don't have something we'll do without," quipped Jeff.

"What about condoms, if they forget?"

"In my underwear drawer," said Jeff turning on the TV and flopping down on the couch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At exactly eight that evening, the doorbell chimed. Linda rushed to the front door, looking out the peephole to make sure who it was. She flung the door open with a smile on her face. Sandy was there smiling, with her husband's hand in hers. Collin nodded at Linda with a shy smile on his face. Linda pulled him into her arms hugging him like she had never hugged him before. Collin groaned but hugged her back. Sandy cleared her throat but didn't say a word.

"Come in, come in," said Linda, stepping back from Collin.

As Sandy passed Linda, she gave Linda a swat on the butt. Linda just swatted Sandy right back. Both women started giggling. Collin rolled his eyes as Linda led them back into the house. Susan and Jeff were waiting for them in what Jeff liked to call the party room. And they did have quite a few parties in there. Nothing sexual in nature, but everyone had fun.

"Okay, Jeff, Susan, this is my husband Collin. Collin, Susan, and Jeff," Sandy said.

"Hey, Collin, nice to meet you. You have a very beautiful wife," Jeff said extending his hand.

"Why thank you, very much. You also have a very beautiful wife. And thanks for having us over," Collin replied taking Jeff's hand.

The two men shook hands, then let go. No vying for dominance, just a normal shake of the hands between two gentlemen.

"And you are even more handsome than Linda said you were," Susan said pulling Collin against her. Collin just gently placed his arms around Susan. Nodding, Susan stepped back, smiling up at Collin. Her eyes were speaking volumes, but she didn't utter a word. Jeff just cringed.

"What would you two like to drink?" asked Jeff stepping over to the bar in the corner.

"I'll have a gin and tonic," said Sandy.

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks," replied Collin.

Jeff made the drinks and the five people all sat down. Linda just looked at Sandy raising her eyebrows.

"What?" asked Sandy.

"This is your meeting. Questions?" replied Sandy.

"Oh. Okay. Uh... Collin?" Sandy said deferring to her husband.

"Yes. Yes. Of course. Let's get right to it, then, Susan... no, Jeff... hell, I don't know how to ask what I want to know?"

"I see. Sandy, can you express in words what Collin and maybe you want to know?" asked Jeff.

"Well, maybe a little background first. I have been having sex with other men for the past... six months... I know, I know, I told you, Collin, it was much longer. I have been getting felt up at the club for a lot longer, yet was unable to make a... to decide to have sex with one of the guys there. Second, Collin had been, promised me, not to have sex except with me since the first time I went to the club. Well, actually, before that really. I too made that promise, but suddenly developed an urge for strange men to fuck me. I have to assume Collin, since I started cheating on him, has also wanted to fuck a pussy other than mine. Up until now, I couldn't see myself letting him. He was after all mine and only mine. And I have to assume that I was his and only his and here I was getting cocks other than his in me.

"What I want to know, Jeff, no, Susan, what was it like watching your husband fuck Linda the first time?"

"Ah, the first question. But the other stuff was good to know. How did I feel? Well, I was really happy for him. I guess there was a bit of jealousy in there too, but mostly, I enjoyed watching him fuck the shit out of her. I have since also wanted to watch him, other women, hence you being here tonight. Not that anything will happen, just so you know. We are here to answer your questions. So, the first time Jeff was with Linda? Wow! It turned me on so much, that I couldn't wait until he was done with her so I could fuck her."

"Yikes!" said Sandy. "Have you fucked another man yet? Was Jeff watching?"

"No, not yet. From what he has told me he wants to watch, but hasn't committed as yet," said Susan.

"Collin," said Jeff.

"Yes," replied Collin.

"Do you want to watch, Sandy, have sex with another man?"

"I do and I don't. I have had moments, let's call them fantasies about her with her legs spread wide and a strange cock pounding into her body. But, I haven't been able to commit quite yet."

"Me either," said Jeff. "I would like to let her enjoy sex with others, yet there is always that little place in the back of my mind that just shouts no loudly. Yet I grew up reading stories about husbands and wives sharing each other."

"Really?" asked Collin and Sandy at the same time.

"Yes. Penthouse Letters. This was before computers and the internet."

"You have never told me that," groaned Susan. "Do you still read porn today?"

"Why should I, I have my very own porn star right here at home."

"You actually, have two porn stars here at home," chimed in Linda.

"Well, what do we do now?" asked Sandy.

"No more questions?" asked Linda.

"Yes, but they are all for Jeff once he has seen Susan fuck another man. And the only man here tonight that fits that category, is Collin," said Linda.

Susan just groaned at the thought of fucking Collin. Linda did too. Sandy just gasped. Collin cleared his throat.

"Well, you might as well. I mean, you have been fucking other men without me there, so, at least this time I will be able to watch instead of fantasizing about that," said Collin.

"And seeing as Collin is here, he might as well fuck Susan," said Jeff.

Susan's eye rolled up into her head. Linda laughed at her.

"Well, how do we do this?" asked Collin.

"We can do it right here. Or got to a bedroom. Whichever you want," said Susan smiling at Collin.

Everyone sat there looking at each other. They were all stunned at the decision Collin had made. Linda was the first to move. She stood up, took Sandy's hand pulling her up, then down the hall to the master bedroom. Collin got up hurrying after them. Jeff and Susan were last in the bedroom, standing in the doorway as Collin undressed his wife.

"Oh god, oh god," Sandy said over and over as each piece of clothing was removed.

Linda was sitting in one of the chairs by the bed. Susan quickly moved over by Sandy and Collin. Jeff gasped at the sight of his wife kissing another man. Sandy moved back away from them. Jeff went up behind her to finish undressing her. She gasped as Jeff pulled the straps of her dress down her arms. She closed her eyes. She turned to face Jeff. She stood there letting him run his hands over her body even though she couldn't think straight. She felt her nipples pop out, hard as a rock. She now stood naked in front of everyone in the room. She shook with excitement as Jeff's hand slowly moved over her body.

"You're very beautiful," said Jeff softly.

"Thank you," replied Sandy shivering.

"You can open your eyes now," Collin whispered in her ear.

Sandy jumps slightly. She then felt Collin's naked body behind her. She smiled to herself as she opened her eyes. Jeff was standing in front of her, Collin behind her. She turned her head looking into Collin's eyes.

"Go, go to Susan. She is waiting for you. I will watch you. Jeff will watch you. Linda will watch you. We will all watch you fuck Susan. Then you can watch Jeff fuck me."

Collin nodded kissing Sandy gently on the lips. Sandy looked at Jeff. He was looking past her at his wife. Nodding she turned, moving to his side. The only people not naked were Linda and Jeff. Sandy sighed as she looked down at the hard cock tenting Jeff's pants. She could see she would be having a lot of fun with him. She reached down and gently took his hard cock in her hand. Jeff jerked a little pulling his eyes from his wife to look at Sandy. He immediately went back to watching his wife.

Collin was now kissing Susan. Sandy shivered at the sight of her man kissing another woman. In her mind, she was a little confused. Up until just this minute, he had been all hers, along with any other man she desired. Now, he was going to be with another woman. She shook as Jeff took her hand in his. They were both in the same boat all of a sudden. Both of them stared at their spouses as they touched and kissed each other. They could hear Susan moaning and Collin groaning as hands squeezed here and there on their bodies.

"Oh god!" groaned Collin as Susan dropped to her knees.

Looking over at Jeff, she hesitated before taking Collin in her mouth. Jeff shivered but nodded his head. Susan nodded back and took Collin in her wet, warm mouth. She moaned as she slid her lips down his hard, hot cock.

Sandy groaned at the sight of her husband's cock disappearing into Susan's mouth. Collin sighed with relief his cock was so hard it hurt but Susan's warm mouth was giving him no relief. Susan relished the feel of a different cock in her mouth and hoped that Jeff would let her fuck it, she really needed to get fucked, but if he decided not to let her, she would wait for him.

"Oh my god! I'm going to cum!" Collin shouted.

Susan just sucked harder. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to show Jeff she had a mouthful before she swallowed. Collin's cock pulsed in her mouth. His hot cum splashed against her tongue. She came just from his cum splashing on her tongue and teeth. When Collin sighed, Susan moved her lips down his still hard cock, making sure she didn't lose any of his semen. Turning to her husband with her mouth closed she opened her mouth and showed him Collin had filled her up. Not only did Jeff gasp, but so did Sandy. Moving to Sandy, Susan raised her eyebrows. Sandy nodded as Susan moved closer. They kissed, sharing Collin's cum. Sandy growled as she lapped Collin's cum from Susan's mouth. She sighed as Sandy's lips pressed against hers. To say Susan was into women was now an understatement.

They both swallowed as they pulled their lips apart. Susan went back to where Collin stood, his knees almost buckling as he watched his straight-laced wife kiss another woman. Susan giggled as she stood pushing him back onto the bed. She wanted him inside her as quick as she could revive him. Looking over her shoulder, Susan saw that Sandy was sucking on Jeff. His eyes were on Susan as she lay back beside Collin. She smiled at him, watching Sandy suck his marvelous cock. Grasping Collin's cock in her hand Susan stroked him as he watched his wife suck on Susan's husband. Glanced over at Linda, Susan saw her naked in the bedside chair shoving two fingers into her pussy. Hard. Susan kind of felt sorry for her that she didn't have a hard cock to help her. Collin was now hard again. Grabbing a condom off the nightstand, she slipped it over Collin's cock. Susan Then swung her leg over his hips, her pussy just above the tip of his cock. She looked at Jeff. He was watching her intently as Sandy sucked him. He nodded at his wife and she sank onto Collin's cock. Collin slipped right into her, stretching her out just a little. He was balls deep in Susan, his cock just touching her cervix. Susan was in heaven. She had a strange cock in her body and her husband was watching intently.

Susan sat there for quite some time, just enjoying the feeling of Collin inside of her. Susan was almost there. She could cum if she just moved a little bit. Susan was riding Collin in reverse cowgirl. She was facing Jeff and Sandy. Sandy's eyes were on Susan as she sucked on Jeff. Susan smiled at her, then winked as she pulled up slowly to show her, Collin was inside her. She moaned. Jeff sighed. Susan almost screamed as she slowly sank back down on Collin's dick. She could feel the orgasm start down at her toes. It was soon shooting through her cunt and stomach. She threw her head back, eyes closed tightly. As she calmed down, she started to buck her hips to and fro, stirring her insides with Collin's dick.

"Oh my god, that was so good," she said softly her head still back.

"It feels good to be inside you. You feel so good on my dick," said Collin looking over at his wife.

Sandy just nodded as she continued to suck slowly on Jeff. Then Jeff was bucking his hips, shoving his cock farther into Sandy's mouth. She moaned as she started to cum, from only watching her husband fuck Susan, but from the hard cock in her mouth now bumping against the back of her throat. Jeff grunted several times as his cock pumped his warm cum into Sandy's mouth. Her pussy contracted as she came from having Jeff in her mouth. When Jeff was finished coming, Sandy got up and went to Susan. Susan nodded as Sandy pressed her lips to Susan's willing lips. They exchanged Jeff's cum in Sandy's mouth and Susan swallowed it all. Sandy sighed that she didn't get some, but her mouth was coated with Jeff's semen. Smiling, she licked her lips and went back to sit beside Jeff.

Susan was now jerking her hips wildly on Collin's hard cock. She was coming and coming after kissing Sandy and swallowing Jeff's cum. Looking at Sandy once more, Susan wondered how she was taking watching her husband getting fucked by another woman.

"Sandy," Susan said. "Tell us all how and what you are feeling as you watch me fuck your husband."

Sandy cleared her throat.

"Now honey," Jeff said.

"Don't you honey me? You're next to tell us all... what you are feeling."

Jeff cleared his throat, dropping his gaze to his wife's crotch as it moved on Collin's dick.

"Sandy," Susan said softly.

"Jealousy. Lots of jealousy. But I'm also glad you are fucking him. I'm excited and my heart's filled with love for him. And deep down inside, I feel I owe him a lot more of this."

Susan looked at her husband. He cleared his throat once again.

"Jealousy is only a very small part of what I'm feeling. Excitement, passion, love. I love you so much. I should have let you do this a lot sooner."

"No, now was a perfect time."

"What are you feeling?" asked Linda.

It was now Susan's turn to clear her throat.

"First off. I love you Jeff with all my heart. Second, I'm so glad you finally decided to let me have another man. I love Collin's cock stirring up my insides. I have been coming since he entered me. Oh, god!" Susan yelled the last as she shivered with another orgasm.

After that, she was head down, fucking Collin. She was having orgasm after orgasm as her hips went wild. Sandy, just watched as Susan fucked her husband. Collin too was well on his way to another orgasm and there wasn't all that he could do to slow its progress down. Then he was there.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" he shouted.

"Me too! Me too," shouted Susan falling forward onto Collin.

Susan cold feel Collin fill his condom with cum. She groaned as the warmth spread through her abdomen. Her hips were still bucking, even after Collin's cock softened and dropped out of her body. Jeff went to his wife, rolling her off Collin. Sandy was there also. She was kissing her husband gently as he recovered. Jeff had Susan in his arms, just holding her as she came back to the here and now. She smiled up at him. He smiled down at her.

"Did you have fun?" he asked.

"I did. Will I be able to have more fun?"

"You will. But I must be there. I have found that like you, I like to watch."

Susan giggled as Linda joined everyone on the bed.

"I need someone to fuck me!" she said softly.

Everyone laughed. The men groaned. Collin and Jeff looked at each other.

"We're going to need some help," said Collin.

"You got that right," replied Jeff.

~ ~ The End ~ ~

1...5678910