Hot Wife - Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you are married," said Linda.

"I am to a wonderful man," replied Susan taking a deep breath.

"And you want to talk to me about..."

"Actually, my husband."

Linda's eyes got wide and she was now frowning at Susan.

"I haven't been with a man since I divorce the scum I was married to."

"I wasn't going to accuse you of that," said Susan smiling. "I am here to tell you a story, about a man. The man I married. A man that I love very much. A man that loves me very much. A man that loves you very much..."

"You better not be some shill of that lout I was married to!" Linda almost shouted.

"No, no, dear. I don't know you or the lout to whom you were married. I only know what my husband has told me about you. Is your ex harassing you?" Susan asked.

"It's none of your business, but yes, he has ever since I came back to Chicago."

"Oh my, you poor dear," said Susan. "I'll get right to the point. Do you remember Jeff Wilson?"

Linda's eyes went wide when she heard Jeff's name. She sat there with her mouth open, not able to speak. One hand came up to cover her mouth as she started crying.

"I see you do."

Susan raised her hand in the air and waved looking at her husband. Jeff jumped up and hurried to Susan and Linda's side. Linda looked at the man squatting down next to her, she started to cry even harder as she wrapped her arms around him. Susan just sat there smiling at them both. Then she noticed one of the four women Linda was with, get up and rush to their table. She was on the other side of Linda.

"Linda," she said grabbing her shoulder. "Linda."

Linda looked at her, smiled, as tears still flowed from her eyes.

"It is okay, it is fine, go back, please, I'll explain later," whimpered Linda.

The woman nodded, got up, and went back to her table. Susan was still smiling at her husband and Linda. Linda picked up her drink and slugged it back. She turned to Jeff and kissed his cheek hugging him hard.

"I have missed you so much," she whimpered. "Why didn't you ask where I was going to college so we could stay in touch?"

"I was young and stupid. Why don't we go somewhere quieter and catch up?" asked Jeff.

Linda looked at him, then over to Susan, then back at Jeff.

"What about your wife?" asked Linda.

"Oh, I'll be coming with you two, no worries there. And I'm the one who forced him into this. He told me about you and I could see..."

"Not now, dear," said Jeff.

Susan snapped her mouth shut.

"I don't know," said Linda.

"Kiss her. You know you want to. Look at her she wants to kiss you too!" said Susan softly.

Jeff looked at his wife, eyes wide. Linda looked at her too, but her eyes had questions in them. When Jeff pressed his lips to Linda's she shuddered, Jeff moaned, and Susan groaned. They kissed for a long time. Susan could see her friends and they sat wide-eyed. Slowly, ever so slowly, Linda pulled her lips from Jeff's lips. Her eyes remained closed and she had a dreamy look on her face. Jeff too, had his eyes closed. Susan was the only one watching.

"Jeff, behind you!" Susan yelled shrilly.

Jumping up and turning, Jeff saw a guy charging toward them from the front door. He wasn't even watching Jeff he was glaring at Linda.

"That has to be her ex, Jeff," Susan yelled as Linda's five friends yelled her name.

As he got close, he raised his hand to grab Linda. Jeff stepped toward him and punched him in the face. He went down onto his back fast. Linda was up and out of her seat looking down at the floor. Jeff's buddies, now crowded around, the biggest with his knee on the chest of Linda's ex.

"Someone call the cops, I have a restraining order against him. This time he will be going to jail," shouted Linda.

Linda's ex was trying to get up. Larry, Jeff's friend just smiled down at him, telling him if he didn't stop, he would have a whole lot more dental work needed. Linda just spits on his face. Her girlfriends were videoing everything. When the cops showed up, Larry, got off of Linda's ex. One of the cops grabbed him.

"You again," he said pulling the guy to his feet. "You're going to jail for a very long time."

"Bullshit, that guy hit me..." he yelled pointing at Jeff.

"Yeah, I saw the video of you violating the restraining order by about a hundred feet. You got what you deserve scumbag," the cop replied as he snapped the cuffs on him. "You have the right to remain silent, now shut the fuck up."

The uniforms dragged his ass out to their patrol car. Then one came back to get everyone's particulars and collect the videos from everyone. One of Jeff's friends got all the videos on a flash stick and handed it to the cop. He nodded as he wrote down the last name he needed. He thanked us all, apologized to Linda, and left. After everyone sat back down, Jeff started to shake his hand.

"Holy shit!" he said.

"Did you hurt your hand on that asshole?" asked Susan as Linda grabbed Jeff's hand and looked closely at it.

She felt all around his knuckles and his thumb.

"Well, nothing was broken, probably just a bruise. You'll heal in no time," said Linda.

Jeff pulled her lips to his again. She moaned. Jeff groaned. Susan sighed as she watched her husband kiss another woman.

"Stop that you two," said Susan softly. "Let's get out of here before anything else happens."

Linda pulled her lips from Jeff's lips. She looked at Susan with worry and sorrow in her eyes. Susan shook her head at Linda.

"Don't worry about me, Linda. He's all yours tonight."

Linda and Jeff both gasped.

"Hotel or home?" asked Susan.

"Hotel," said Linda.

"Home," said Jeff.

They spoke at the same time. Linda groaned when she heard Jeff reply, Jeff groaned at Linda's reply. Susan just smiled, she didn't care as long as she got to watch and maybe join in. She had realized when Jeff was telling her about Linda, that she wanted to watch him fucking other women. It didn't matter to her who. She knew he couldn't keep that up and fuck her too, so she hoped he would let her fuck other men. After tonight, they would have another long talk and Susan would tell him of her decision.

They all got up and headed for the door. Linda stopped and talked to her friends. They were surprised she was leaving with who were to them, total strangers. Yet the man had defended her with his fists. And the woman with her voice. While she kissed the man ardently. They were hoping for the best when Jeff handed one of them his card. They smiled at him and waved goodbye to their friend.

"Now the question is whose car?" Jeff asked.

"Well, mine is in the company parking structure," said Linda.

"As is mine," replied Jeff.

"Mine is right here," said Susan pointing at her SUV parked almost in front of the bar.

"Yours it is, dear," replied Jeff. "You want me to drive?"

"No, I'll drive. You and Linda can get in the backseat."

Linda gulped hard. Jeff winced at what his wife said.

"No, I'll drive, dear, please?" said Jeff.

"All right but Linda sits upfront with you. You two have a lot to catch up on."

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"Actually, I want to get in back with Susan. I have a lot of questions for her."

"Gulp," said Susan.

Jeff just laughed as he unlocked the car. He climbed in the driver's seat while Linda and Susan climbed in the backseat. As Jeff pulled away from the curb, he heard the first question Linda had for his wife.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Do you two have an open relationship?" asked Linda.

"Not yet," she said winking at Linda.

Jeff just cringed as he heard her answer.

"Explain! I want to understand what I think will happen tonight if it does," said Linda.

"Okay, short version or long version?" Susan asked.

"Short for now, please," replied Linda.

Jeff was still cringing while he drove home.

"Okay, here goes. Two weeks ago, Jeff asked me if I had any sexual fantasies. I put him off a week so I could think about where this might lead. I thought he might hate me, but he assured me he wouldn't no matter what fantasies I had. The next weekend I told him one. He was... anyway, it was his turn and I went nuts with desire. We... well it doesn't matter what we did. He asked for my deepest darkest fantasy. I put him off for a while. Instead, I told him about the first girl to which I made love. He liked that story, but he still wanted to hear my fantasy. I put him off by asking him for a story of his past. He told me about you. He told me how much he still... thought about you. I then told him about my deepest darkest. He told me his deepest darkest. It seemed all our fantasies revolved around him sharing me with other men. That was last weekend.

"As yet we, he, hasn't decided if he wants to really share me with other men. He did say I could get together with the woman with whom I had sex with first. We are still friends, just friends, so far. Then I told him he could do you if he ever found you again. As many times as he wanted. He could even invite you to live with us and sleep in our bed with us. I fell in love with you while he was telling me the story of you and him."

"Oh my god," gasped Linda.

Linda wrapped Susan in her arms, kissing her cheek. She hugged Susan for a long time. Susan could feel her shaking and shivering even though it was quite warm in the car. Linda didn't let go of Susan until the car stopped inside the garage. When she backed away from Susan, she was crying. Susan held Linda's face in her hand looking into her tear-filled eyes.

"You still love him?" asked Susan. It was more of a statement than a question.

"I do. I'm sorry," replied Linda.

"No need," said Susan as Jeff opened the backdoor for them. "Come, let's go inside and get a drink that should calm your nerves."

Linda nodded as she slipped out of the car into Jeff's arms. Susan smiled as she too slipped out of the car closing the door behind her. She followed Jeff and Linda into the house. They stopped in the kitchen to get some drinks. Susan said she wanted bourbon on the rocks. Linda looked at her thoughtfully and said she did too. Jeff got a beer from the fridge for himself. They went into the living room. Jeff and Linda sat on the couch close together. Susan sat in the chair watching them. She was so excited about what could happen tonight. Then they started to chat. It was early yet, so there was plenty of time.

"Where did you go after that summer?" Jeff asked.

"Why didn't you ask me where I was going?" responded Linda.

"I was young and stupid and afraid?"

"Afraid! Of what?"

"That you wouldn't want to see any more that summer. I prayed that you would be there when I knocked on the door each Friday."

"Oh. Jesus, I thought that you might not want me anymore after that summer, that's why you didn't ask. So, I didn't tell you," said Linda.

"Well?" asked Jeff.

Linda sighed, looking at Jeff. She put her drink down on the coffee table. She nodded as she looked down at the floor.

"I went to Florida State. It was the only college I could get into that didn't cost an arm and a leg. My parents weren't rich or even well off. I worked my ass off to get a good GPA. I also worked my ass off to get the money I needed at jobs I could do. I..."

"Stop," said Jeff. "I understand. No need to elaborate."

"Okay. Where did you go?"

"I went to Colorado University. Computer Science Major. Got my Masters at IIT here in Chicago. I met Susan at CU. I fell in love with her the very first time I saw her."

"I believe that. She is very pretty," said Linda looking over at Susan.

"Thank you, Linda," Sue replied. "Thank you, honey."

"You're welcome, dear. Then I met Stanley. At first, he was the perfect lover and husband when we got married. Then about the eighth year, he turned into a complete jerk. He was always accusing me of cheating on him. At first, I was outraged that he would think of me doing something like that. Then it just got boring. I made sure that I was never alone with another guy and always had somebody else with me. Another wife of someone he knew. It just got worse after that. He accused his friends of lying to him. That went on for another year. Then one night he hit me when I arrived home late.

"That was the final straw. I saw a divorce lawyer the next day. I stayed home from work for the next week. My lawyer had him kicked out of the house and a restraining order place against him, which he ignored. The divorce was final within a month, as the judge didn't like Stan breaking the restraining order, which he had signed. I packed up and moved back here to be close to my parents. Stan followed and started to make my life miserable. My parents helped me find a job and get another restraining order, which he again ignored. And thanks to you and my friends from work he will be spending a long time in jail."

Linda broke down then. Jeff wrapped her in his arms. She hugged him back. Susan just sighed, not at them, but the sad story of Linda's marriage. Linda calmed down after about five minutes and pushed off of Jeff, looking at Susan.

"Sorry," said Linda looking at Susan.

"No worries, dear," replied Susan.

"Okay, I have to tell you this before I chicken out," said Linda looking up into Jeff's eyes. "I loved you so much that summer we made love. I could, would have met you more than once a week if you had asked. You didn't so I made that one day as enjoyable as possible for you and me. I still have feelings for you..."

"Tell him," said Susan.

Linda looked at Susan. The love in her eyes was evident. Susan really loved Jeff. Susan could probably see the love Linda felt for Jeff, in her eyes. She nodded at Susan, turning back to Jeff.

"I love you, Jeff Wilson," she said softly.

Jeff's eyes got wide with wonder. Then they softened with what he felt for Linda. She could see the love for her there. She was ecstatic with joy that he still felt that way about her. But now what was she... they to do. He was married to a beautiful woman who loved him dearly. She could see the love Jeff felt for his wife in his eyes and his voice.

"I love you, too," said Jeff.

Linda gasped, bringing her hand to her mouth. She looked at Jeff, then over at Susan. Susan was smiling widely at Linda.

"I love you, too," said Susan.

Linda shook her head and felt herself start to fall forward. Then everything went black.

"Catch her, Jeff," Susan yelled as she quickly got out of her chair.

Jeff caught Linda before she could hit her head on the coffee table. He pulled her back on the couch and laid her down, with her head in his lap. Susan was there holding Linda's hand, looking down at her serene face.

"She is so beautiful," said Susan. "I can see why you were attracted to her."

"You are prettier, dear," replied Jeff.

"Thank you," said Susan smiling widely.

Linda started to moan as she came to. Susan leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. Linda groaned as she opened her eyes and saw Susan hovering over her.

"What happened?" asked Linda.

"You fainted, dear," replied Susan.

"Yes, I remember now. You told me you loved me."

"I did. I do. So, does Jeff. I want you to move in with us. I don't know where you live, but we do have an extra bedroom, even though I would prefer you sleep in our bed."

"What?" gasped Linda.

"I told you this at the tavern, remember?"

"I thought you were joking, just to get me in bed with Jeff."

"Nope. I would love to cuddle up to you after you have made love to my husband"

"Oh my god..." Linda was out once again.

It took her longer to recover this time. Jeff was very worried, but Susan assured him that she was fine and would be back to them in just a minute or so. While waiting for Linda to recover, Susan pulled her husband's lips to hers. Jeff was hesitant at first but gladly kissed his beautiful wife back. When they heard Linda moan, they pulled their lips slowly apart.

"That has to be the most beautiful thing I have seen since my divorce. Even before my divorce. You two really love each other that much, that you would be willing to share each other with others?" asked Linda.

"I would," replied Susan quickly. "I don't know about Jeff yet."

Susan was looking into her husband's eyes. Jeff could see the love for him there. He hoped that she could see the love for her in his. Linda gasped once more at the couple looking into each other's eyes. Both of them looked down at Linda, she saw love for her in both of their eyes. Suddenly, her emotions overwhelmed her, she hadn't felt emotions like this in a very long time. Reaching up, she pulled Susan's lips down to hers. Susan groaned, Jeff moaned. Linda sighed at the touch of Susan's lips to hers. Susan pulled up slightly from Linda's lips, looking into her eyes.

"Are you sure?" asked Susan.

"Yes, I am. I want to make love to you and your wonderful husband," said Linda forcefully.

Susan smiled at Linda, reached over, and grabbed Jeff's head, pushing it toward Linda's head. He slipped out from under Linda and took over as he pressed his lips to Linda's lips. Jeff pulled away sooner than he wanted but being bent over was killing his back. Susan replaced his lips on Linda's lips. Jeff slipped down to the floor and knelt there watching his wife kiss his first lover. Susan came up for a breath and Jeff took over kissing Linda. Jeff and Linda kissed for a long time. Meanwhile, Susan stood up and started to undress. She was naked very quickly. She reached down and pulled Jeff up from Linda's lips. He gasped, Linda gasped, when they each saw Susan was naked. Jeff jumped up and started to disrobe. Linda wanted to get up, but Susan pushed her back down, straddling her hips. She then leaned down and kissed Linda passionately. Linda kissed her back with all the love and passion she now had for Susan.

Jeff just stood there watching his two loves kiss. After a minute or so, he pulled Susan up off Linda. When Susan was off Linda, Jeff bent down and scooped her up into his arms. Susan groaned, knowing where he was taking her now. Susan followed watching her husband carry his first love to the bedroom. Their bedroom. She felt so giddy deep down in her stomach. She was actually happy for Jeff and Linda. She couldn't wait to see her handsome husband make love to his lifelong love. As Jeff let Linda stand in front of him, Susan stopped in the doorway. She gasped as Jeff started to undress Linda.

"You never let me do this to you. So just relax and let me take your clothes off," said Jeff.

Linda only groaned as her clothes were peeled off her body one piece at a time, very slowly. As each part of her beautiful body came into sight, both Jeff and Susan groaned with pleasure. Once naked, Jeff pulled Linda to him, just hugging her. Both sighed with memories from long ago.

"Oh god, this brings back wonderful memories," sighed Linda.

Jeff just groaned when she said the words he was thinking. Susan marveled at the sight of her naked husband in the arms of another woman who was also naked. Susan stepped up behind Linda and put her arms around Jeff's love from long ago. Linda sighed when she felt Susan behind her. Jeff mashed his lips to Linda's, who moaned with joy as she was kissing him back. Breaking his kiss with Linda, Jeff grabbed her hand and led her to his and Susan's bed. With one hand, he ripped the covers back and off the bed.

"Lay down now dear, I need to feel you wrapped around my hard cock," said Jeff softly.

Linda moaned as she climbed onto the bed. She rolled onto her back looking up at this wonderful man she hadn't seen since they were young adults. It just seemed so long ago. Thirteen years ago, Linda had spread her legs for this wonderful man. Now Linda spread her leg in an invitation to that same man. Susan growled as she saw Linda's legs fall apart for her husband. She was now so hot she could hardly stand it. Her pussy was leaking her juices down her legs as she stood there and watched the two lovers. Jeff lay next to Linda, to begin with. He kissed her hard. She reached down and grabbed his hard cock. Susan groaned at the sight of another woman's hand around her husband's cock.

1...34567...10