Hot Wife - Susan

Story Info
Wife & Husband share each other...
36.9k words
3.89
39.1k
56
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2021- This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Hot Wife - Susan

Susan and Jeff, her husband, had been married for five years. They had gotten to know what each other liked in bed and were thoroughly enjoying each other in bed and out of bed. It was a Friday night just after their fifth wedding anniversary after just getting into bed when Jeff turned to Susan.

"Do you have any sexual fantasies?" asked Jeff.

Susan looked at her husband, questions in her eyes. She shook her head looking down at her hands, which she now had folded in her lap.

"Do I have sexual fantasies?" Susan asked the question again.

"Yes, do you?" Jeff asked wondering why she was hesitating.

Susan looked up at her husband squinting, searching his eyes.

"I suppose I do. Do you have them?"

"I do. Tell me one of yours, dear?" Jeff asked softly.

He didn't want to be pushy, but he wanted to know what kind she had and how often. Did they include him? And did they include others?

"They are private, dear," said Susan looking down at her hands once again.

"I know, but we are husband and wife and should share our desires and wishes and hopes."

"I know. I know, but I'm embarrassed to tell you. You might hate me."

"I could never hate you, Susan, never. I love you so much, it could never happen."

"I love you too, dear. Let me think about this for a bit, a day or two, or maybe a week."

"Okay, baby, okay. It's just good to know you have fantasies."

Jeff was wondering what and why she didn't want to tell him about her fantasies. Susan looked at him, her head cocked to the right.

"Huh? Why?" Susan asked.

Jeff looked at his lovely wife, smiling.

"Fantasies are good. They keep your mind sharp and active. They prove you have an active imagination. They are also good for the soul. And for your sex life," Jeff said softly, winking at his lovely wife.

"I guess they do, are," Susan replied still slightly embarrassed by his questioning.

They both lay back. Susan tossed and turned for a while thinking about her fantasies and what they could do to her marriage unless her husband was telling her the truth about never hating her. She was frightened, yet turned on. Jeff lay there wondering what her fantasies could be that she was reluctant to tell him. He had some doozies about Susan and not all of them involved him. Eventually, they both fell asleep.

For the next few days, all Susan could think about were the fantasies that she had floating around in her head. When Jeff was at work, he left long before she needed to get up, she would use them to get off before she too left for work. At work, she would sit and get pissed at herself as she tried to work but all she could think of were her fantasies. It got to the point that she had to go to the washroom and get herself off. After that, she could get some work done.

~ ~ ~ ~

A week after Jeff had asked her, she decided that she had to tell him about her fantasies or they would make her a madwoman. She needed to bare her soul so she would hopefully calm down enough to get a good night's sleep and be able to do her job. And if Jeff had fantasies about her, she needed to know how he coped and wasn't in the bathroom jacking off twenty-four-seven. By the time they lay in bed on that Friday night, she was so hot, all she wanted was for him to fuck the crap out of her.

When Jeff rolled to her, she threw the covers off and went down on him. He gasped as she took him in her mouth. He groaned as she sucked him hard while squeezing his balls gently. She was on a mission. She wanted to taste his cum. She wanted to swallow his cum. Jeff was so excited he was almost there before Susan had started to bob her mouth up and down his cock.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Jeff shouted.

Susan groaned as his cock expanded in her mouth as it jerked getting ready to fill her mouth with his semen. She sucked all the harder, wanting to suck his semen out of his balls. This was not the first time Susan had initiated sex with her husband. It wasn't the first time she had sucked him off this hard. It wouldn't be the first time she drank his cum when he came. She was an enthusiastic cocksucker and Jeff really liked her blowjobs.

"Oh god," he growled as his semen shot out of his cock.

Susan had just taken him down her throat when he started to squirt his semen. She just kept swallowing him. His semen went right down her throat without her even getting to taste him. She pulled off his cock just to catch the last couple of spurts so she could taste him. She was coughing a little bit but still kept her mouth around his cock. He just lay there almost on the verge of passing out. Susan sat up, grabbed a tissue from her nightstand and wiped her lips, and blew her nose. Clearing her throat, she tossed the tissue in the waste bin and lay next to her husband.

"I guess you like that," she said teasing her husband.

"Very much. I always love your blowjobs, baby. They are the best I have ever had."

"And how many other women have given you blowjobs?" she asked a little bit intrigued by what he had said.

"You know how many other women I have been with, they all sucked my dick at one time or another before you came along. And yours have always been the best."

Susan just lay there looking at Jeff. He and she had talked about their other relationships, never getting into the details. And here he was telling her about blowjobs from others. No details. Just that they had sucked him off. She was a bit turned on about that as she lay there watching his face. She was also proud to be the best at sucking his cock. She had always prided herself on her ability to get a guy off with her mouth. Not that every guy she dated got to experience her ability. Some just didn't know that clean was sexy.

"I want to tell you one of my fantasies now," said Susan.

"Oh. Okay. Go ahead," Jeff replied.

"I just hope what you said about not hating me is true."

"It is, it is, I assure you, dear. It is."

"Okay, here goes. We are... this is the one I use the most... we are at the club dancing. I have been dancing with you and one other guy. With you, I dance the slow ones, with him the fast ones. Then we are dancing a fast one that leads right into a slow song. He pulls me to him. He pushes his crotch right up against my pussy. He is hard in seconds. He is also huge and rubbing my clit with his cock and I am extremely aroused. I look over at you and you are smiling at me. When the song ends, he takes my hand and starts to lead me to the back door. You are up and following us. In the alley behind the club, he pulled my lips to his. He reaches up under my skirt and squeezes my pussy.

"I gasp as he does. Looking over his shoulder, I see you standing there, watching us. He now has a finger in me, I throw my head back as I cum. He is pushing me down to my knees. I look at you. You smile. I drop to my knees, unzipping his fly. Out pops, the biggest cock I have ever seen. He's huge, yet I take him in my mouth and start sucking on him like a crazed woman. He turns just a little and out of the corner of my eye, I see you with your dick out stroking it slowly. I am coming from just watching you and sucking that strange cock. Within minutes, he is coming in my mouth. When he is done, I slip his cock out and open my mouth showing him how much he filled my mouth. Then I swallow his cum. He grunts put his slowly softening cock back in his pants, turns, waves at you, and walks back into the club. You come over and help me get up off my knees, your dick still hard, flopping around out of your fly.

"You bend me over, flip my skirt up moving my panties to the side, shove your cock in my pussy, and fuck me until you cum. I have an orgasm just before you fill me with your cum. You pull out, moved my panties back over my pussy, take my hand, hand me my purse, and lead me to our car. On the drive home, we are both silent. When we get home, we talk about what happened. You fuck me once more without letting me clean up. Then you just caress my pussy as I lay there wondering about us. You kiss me, pull me into your arms, and with me filled with cum we go to sleep."

Jeff was silent for quite some time. He was just staring at his wife. His mind was zipping at a thousand miles an hour about what she had just told him. He was also thinking about the fantasies he had in his mind about his wife. If she only knew, which, looked like she would in just a little while. He shook his head to clear it of all the things he wanted to see her do for him and to him. Susan just stared at him. She was wondering how he felt about her and what he was thinking about her. She couldn't quite speak, yet she was actually very excited about telling Jeff her fantasy. Looking down at his body, she saw he was hard. Smiling, she moved closer to him. Reaching down she took his cock in her hand, squeezing him gently. He groaned.

"Now, it's your turn. Tell me your favorite fantasy," ordered Susan.

"Okay, but you will have to let go of me or I'll be coming all over you," said Jeff.

Susan smiled as she squeezed him once more, then let his cock go. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for him to start. Jeff cleared his throat and looked sheepishly at his pretty wife.

"Okay, here goes. You and I are in the lounge of the Holiday Inn. You are sitting at the bar, I'm in a booth across the room. You look at me in the mirror behind the bar and smile. I smile back at you. After several businessmen, in their forties have approached you and you turned them down, a nice-looking, much younger businessman approaches you. He says something to you. You smile up at him and nod. I can see the glint of light off of his wedding band. He sits on the stool next to you.

"He orders a drink and you two talk in low whispers for quite some time. You eventually look at me in the mirror and nod. I get up and go out the door of the lounge and wait. You and your new friend exit a few seconds later. You introduce me to him and we head for the elevators."

"Oh my god!" groaned Susan.

"Should I continue?" asked Jeff.

"Yes," croaked Susan.

"We go up to his room. Once inside, he pulls you into his arms and kisses you hard. You are a little surprised, yet you kiss him back ardently. His hands start to roam your lush body. His first stop is your firm ass. You groan at being touch there by another man. If I forgot to mention, this is the first time for both of us. He then moves his hand up to your breast and squeezes firmly. You groan, kissing him with passion. He slowly unzips your dress. You sigh as you feel it loosen about your body. You pull your lips from his and swallow hard as he pushes the straps off your shoulders. This will be the first time since we were married that another man sees you naked. You don't have any underwear under the dress, just stockings.

"He gasps as he sees your breasts. I did the same thing when I first saw them. Then he lets the dress drop to puddle around your high heel-clad feet. Being a gentleman, he bends to pick up your dress as you step back out of the puddle of cloth. Standing he hands the dress to me, so I can fold it to keep it from getting wrinkled. He pulls you into his arms again, kissing you with even more passion than before. As yet, no one has spoken. You kiss him back, just as hard as he kisses you. I stand there watching you in all your naked glory. Shaking my head, I look around and find a chair. I sit, continuing to watch you two."

"Oh god," gasped Susan shivering.

"After about five minutes of kissing and him running his hand all over your body, you start to undress him. He is in casual clothes so you quickly have him down to his boxers and shoes and socks. He nods, kicking off his shoes as you kneel before him. You push his socks off, then reaching up you pull his boxers down his legs. His cock pops up, almost hitting your chin. You giggle, then gasp at the size of his manhood. He kicks his boxers across the room and looks down into your eyes. You stare back up at him as you open your mouth and lick the underside of his cock. He shivers, as do you.

"You take him inside your mouth. He groans. You start to suck and bob your mouth on his cock. You can't get all of it in your mouth but you try. For the next five minutes, I watch you suck and bob on this man's cock. You look so beautiful kneeling there before him letting him fuck your face. He now has his hands on either side of your face. He had your head turned to look at him while he pumps his dick in and out of your mouth. He is moaning as you service him. He is on the verge of coming in your mouth. I groan at the thought of another man filling your mouth with his cum."

"Oh fuck!" cries Susan.

"He fills your mouth. You suck as hard as you can, sucking his cum right out of his dick. He moans as he shoots it into your mouth. When he is done, you just pull his cock from your mouth and swallow. You don't show us how full your mouth is, you swallow and smile up at him. You turn your face and smile at me. I just nod at you as I squeeze my dick through my pants. The stranger pulls you up and wraps you in his arms. He whispers in your ear. I can't hear what he says. You nod and climb on the bed. You lie on your back in the middle of the bed and spread your legs in invitation.

"Smiling, he crawls up the bed kissing his way up your legs. When he gets to your pussy, he kisses your engorged labia. You cry out and tense up a little. He then starts to lick and suck your excited pussy. When he shoves his tongue up your vagina, you stifle a scream by pressing your hands over your mouth. Your hips start to move, up and down, as he fucks you with his tongue. I just sit there watching another man make you cum and cum and cum. My cock is hurting, it has been hard for so long. When he shoves two fingers into your pussy, you speak the first words. 'Get up here and fuck me!' you shout."

"Oh fuck!" cries Susan softly.

"He pulls his mouth from you and moves up until his cock is pressed against your pussy. You quickly reach down and line him up with the opening to your body. He slowly presses into you. You yank your hand from between you and him. You groan with pleasure as he enters you."

"Oh my god!" groans Susan.

"He is inside you in one long push. There are still a couple of inches outside of your pussy. He pulls back a little and pushes a little harder into you. Your head goes back, pressing into the bed, your eyes roll up into your head. He is now all the way inside you. You start shaking with your orgasm. Then you shout, 'Fuck me! Fuck me hard!' I cum in my pants when I hear that."

"Shit, I'm coming, I'm coming," Susan shouted as she shook with an orgasm from just listening to his fantasy.

Jeff just watched her shake with her orgasm as he took a deep breath to calm down. Susan was just laying there, eyes closed, hands at her sides, shaking like a leaf on a tree in a windstorm.

"So, you liked this one, so far, uh?" Jeff asked.

Her eyes popped open as she looked up at him, he could see lust with a little bit of hate. Jeff just smiled down at her, leaned in, and kissed her lips softly for a brief moment. She continued shaking and moaned at the touch of his lips.

"Would you like me to continue?" Jeff asked.

She didn't answer her husband right away. She did nod, but he waited for her to calm down before he continued. Jeff only had a little bit to go and he wanted her to hear it all.

"All right, I'm cooled off. But I want you to hug me before you start again and tell me how much you love me," she said her voice all squeaky.

"Sure, sweetheart," Jeff said wrapping her in his arms. "I love you so much it sometimes hurts my heart and makes my brain just think about you."

"I love you, too. You make my insides all squishy and my heart beats so fast that I think I will die," she replied.

Jeff hugged her all the tighter but not too tight. She squeezed him back. They lay there in each other's arms just enjoying the closeness.

"After he is inside you, he starts to pound you into the mattress slamming into your pussy hard and fast. The bed squeaks and shudders under the assault of his cock into your body."

"Oh fuck," Susan croaks.

"For the next half an hour, he fucks the shit out of you. You are coming and coming. I can hear the squishy sounds of his cock slamming into your super wet cunt."

"Oh god," said Susan eyes wide at her husband's use of the C-word.

"With one last might slam into you, he is coming. He fills you to overflowing. His cum squirts out of you because there is no room in your cunt for it with his big cock in there."

"Fuck!" Susan shouts, coming again.

"He slowly pulls out of you, even more, cum flows out. He plops to your side. Then I'm there, crawling up between your spread legs. My dick touches your cunt. You jump a little in surprise. I press against it and it slips right in. You are all stretched out but I can still feel you and its creamy insides."

"God no," she shouts.

"I start to fuck the crap out of you. Hard and fast, just as he did. We are making the bed bounce as you thrust up to meet my downward thrusts. You are now screaming like a banshee at me. You are still coming, hard. It takes me a short time to reclaim you as I cum in your sloppy cunt within minutes."

"Fucking hell," Susan screams shaking in orgasm again.

Jeff lay there holding her once again as she shakes and shivers. She presses her head into his chest. Jeff can feel the tears leaking from her eyes. He just didn't know if they were tears of joy, sorrow, or hate. She was holding on to her husband tightly. It took her about five minutes to calm down enough to move. She pushed away from him gently, looked up into his eyes searching. Jeff saw lust, love, and again that small bit of hate.

"Is there any more?" she asked softly.

"There is, but I'll save that part for another time. I think you have heard enough for now. And from what I see in your eyes, I think you enjoyed my little fantasy."

"Little fantasy?" she groaned. "You have bigger ones?"

"Well, there is the second half of this one and a few others just as elaborate."

"Oh god! What do you have me doing in those?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"You'll find out when I tell you about them. Did you like the one I told you?"

"As if you can't tell," she quipped, nodding her head.

"Well, there was that little bit of hate I saw in your eyes."

She just looked at her husband, squinting.

"That wasn't directed at you. That was for me. I hated myself for the way I reacted to your fantasy. Yet I couldn't help myself as I have had dreams like that for some time now."

"Hmmm... you will have to tell me those too," Jeff said.

"I will but later. Right now, I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me, not make love to me. I need you not to care if you hurt me. I want you to hurt me. No broken bones though."

Jeff looked at her wide-eyed. He had been rough with her before but he guessed not rough enough. Nodding, Jeff crawled between her spread legs. She grabbed his hard cock pulling on it and pressing it against her opening. She was soaking wet, Jeff slipped in, all the way to the bottom, in one push.

"Oh yes," she shouted. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Don't forget that I love you," Jeff said pulling out slowly.

"I won't, now slam that fucking cock into my cunt!" she yelled.

As he slammed into her, she screamed. Whether it was in pain or pleasure, Jeff couldn't tell, yet her face had a smile on it and her eyes rolled up into her head. Jeff slammed into her over and over and over. Hard and fast just as she requested. She was coming by the third slam into her. Her cunt just got wetter and wetter as Jeff fucked her. Her hips bucked up against him as he slammed down into her body. She was on the verge of passing out. Then she was out. Unconscious. Jeff just kept slamming into her. A few seconds later, she was again conscious and fucking him right back. He slammed into her one last time and shot his semen into her swollen cunt. She screamed when she felt his cum fill her body. Jeff lay atop her, crushing her into the mattress. She didn't complain. She wrapped her arms and legs around him groaning.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers