Hot Wife - Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was moaning at the feel of Jeff in her hand once again. Jeff just kept kissing Linda. When Linda pulled on his cock hard, he moved between her legs. She guided him to her opening. Jeff slipped right past her entrance, into her body. She was so warm and gripped him in what seemed like desperation.

"Oh my god, you feel so good," Linda cried out pulling her mouth from Jeff's.

"Oh my," said Jeff. "You are so hot, so slippery, so, good to be inside of."

"I want you to fuck me like you used to do. But, don't cum inside me. I have been off of birth control and I really don't want to get pregnant... yet. Please."

"I will," sighed Jeff as he settled inside her all the way.

"Oh fuck that looks so sexy," whispered Susan as she watched her husband's cock slip inside of his lover.

Susan lay next to Linda. She smiled when Linda looked at her.

"Oh god," said Linda as Jeff slowly pulled out of her body.

"Ready?" Jeff asked.

"I am, dear," replied Linda looking up at Jeff.

Susan reached out and gently took Linda's hand in hers. Linda smiled at Susan as she squeezed Susan's hand.

"Here we go," said Jeff softly, looking at Susan then Linda.

Linda nodded. Jeff slammed into her as hard and fast as he could. Linda shrieked at his intrusion of her body. Eyes closed, mouth open, Linda shook, screaming her pleasure. Jeff was now slamming into her. The threesome was now bouncing on the bed. Susan started it first as she giggled. Then Linda was giggling as they all bounced into the air. Jeff was last and he was laughing. He stopped, waiting for them to stop bouncing.

"Maybe not that hard," Susan said still giggling.

Jeff nodded still chuckling as the girls giggled.

"Maybe if you went to the other side of me," Linda said looking up at Susan.

Nodding, Susan moved to Linda's other side. Susan swatted her husband on the ass.

"Let 'er rip, darling. Make this woman under you feel good."

Linda gasped at what Susan said. Jeff nodded as he started to fuck Linda hard. Yet not hard enough, to start them bouncing again. Linda was once again coming as Jeff's wonderful cock invaded her body. She was now shouting in ecstasy as he fucked her. Jeff was moaning each time his cock slammed into Linda. He started to feel like it was old times when he would fuck the shit out of her in that circle of trees.

"I went looking for our trees when Susan and I moved back here. That prairie is gone and with it our trees."

"Oh no," said Linda mid-orgasm.

"But we found a new place to play outdoors if you're interested," said Susan softly.

Linda just groaned. Jeff nodded down at her.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me," said Linda sternly, just as she used to when they were surrounded by trees.

"I'm coming," shouted Jeff as he pulled his cock out of Linda.

He spurted his ropes of cum all over the front of her body. Something they hadn't explored in the trees. Linda gasped as each rope of his semen hit her chest and abdomen. Jeff was up on his arms shaking with his orgasm. Linda had been having one orgasm after another since he started slamming into her. Susan watched as Jeff moved to the other side of Linda. Leaning down, she started to suck up her husband's cum. Linda gasped again at the touch of her lips and tongue.

"Oh my," said Linda moaning at what Susan was doing to her.

Susan just groaned and moaned as she licked up her husband's cum off of Linda's stomach. He tasted so good and so did Linda. Jeff just lay there watching his wife as she sucked up his cum off his lover. He couldn't get his head around what his wife had done for him. He had just got to fuck his lover from back after high school. The very first woman he had fallen in love with. And his wife was happy to give her to him. Linda lay there, looking down at her body as a woman licked her lover's come off of her. She was now really in love with Susan and wondered what it would be like to make love to her.

"Come up her sweetheart," Linda said pulling on Susan's arm.

Nodding, Susan moved up Linda's gorgeous body, stopping along the way to suck on her hard nipples. Linda almost shrieked when Susan did that. She pulled on her arm harder. Susan moved up until the two of them were eye to eye. Each looking into the other's eyes. Susan slowly lowered her head so she could kiss Linda, yet went slow enough so Linda could move or push Susan away if she wanted. Linda just looked into Susan's eyes. When their lips touched, they both came, hard. They were kissing passionately. Susan was now lying on top of Linda, pressing her pussy against Linda's pussy.

Both women were in the throes of orgasm immediately as they continued to kiss for a very long time. Jeff slowly moved his hand over the back of his wife and the sides of his lover. They were both jerking their hips, pressing and moving their vulvas together. Susan pulled her mouth from Linda's and screamed her joy to the room.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh my god!" screamed Susan.

"Holy mother of god," screamed Linda.

Jeff just moaned as his wife and Linda came loudly. He was sighing with joy as he watched the two women he loved most in the world just lay together looking into each other's eyes. Both of them were smiling as they started to calm down. Linda then gently pushed Susan to her side away from Jeff. Susan nodded at her. Linda turned to Jeff, pressing her lips to his. The two of them kissed for a long time. Then Linda turned to Susan and kissed her just as long.

The doorbell ringing startled the two women. Jeff just smiled at them both.

"I ordered a couple pizzas. Why don't you two go get them from the delivery guy, they are already paid for. His tip will be your naked bodies," said Jeff smiling evilly at both of the naked women.

Susan looked at her husband. Her eyes were wide with surprise and lust. Smiling she nodded as she thought that this might be the way to her being his hot wife starts.

"Sure, why the hell not," said Susan, to Linda's and Jeff's surprise.

Linda got up giggling and ran after Susan. At the door, they looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders as Susan pulled the door wide open. The delivery person was a woman. She just giggled at the two naked women as she tried to hand them the pizzas. Susan and Linda laughing too hard to grab them waved the girl in.

"Come on, I have just the person you can deliver those pizzas to. Follow, us," said Susan closing the door and turning to walk down the hall.

The young lady looked at them, a little fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry, my husband won't even get off the bed, he'll just lay there in shock," said Susan winking at the girl.

Nodding, she followed Susan and Linda into the bedroom. Jeff gasped when the delivery girl spoke to him.

"Here's your pizzas sir. It's all paid for except my tip," she said.

"What would you like as your tip..."

"Jill."

"Jill?" asked Susan.

"I want to see his cock, hard," said Jill.

"No problem," said Linda.

She climbed on the bed and pulled the sheet covering Jeff's cock. He tried to keep himself covered, but Linda was too fast for him. She grabbed his cock and slid it into her mouth. He was hard almost instantly. When she pulled it out of her mouth, she held it at the base so Jill could get a good look at it even though Jeff was squirming.

"Thank you, that's a beautiful cock you have, sir," Jill said giggling setting the pizzas down on the bed. She looked at Jeff's cock one last time, turned, and headed to the door. Susan followed her.

"Thank you. I hope you enjoyed that. And if you ever want to taste it or just fuck it, just come on over, we're usually home every evening during the week."

"Oh, I couldn't. No, really... I couldn't. I have a boyfriend..."

"My husband has a girlfriend. That was her sucking his cock."

"No shit!"

"No shit! I like to watch him with other women. I'm pretty sure he wants to see me with other men, he's just hasn't come to that realization quite yet."

"Really! Holy shit! Maybe I will stop by. Kenny, my boyfriend has hinted at me fucking other men. I just couldn't understand why. The first time I come over will be to talk with you about that."

"About what, dear?" Susan said smiling at Jill.

"Whatever it is you and the other woman are doing with your husband."

"Ah, okay. Sure, stop by on a night off. We should be here. Or I should be here. My husband does work late some nights."

"Okay, thanks. He sure has a nice cock. I will be seeing it in my dreams tonight!"

"Okay, you drive safe now," said Susan standing in the doorway nude.

"I will. Thank you," replied Jill.

Susan stood there until Jill was in her car backing out of the driveway. Then she closed the door and went back to the bedroom. When she entered the bedroom, Jeff and Linda were tussling on the bed. More just rubbing their bodies together than roughhousing.

"Let's eat, I'm starving," said Susan picking up the pizzas and heading down to the kitchen.

She heard the two from the bedroom, stampeding down the stairs. She ducked into the powder room so they wouldn't knock her over just in time. When she made it to the kitchen Jeff was getting the drinks and Linda was setting the table. Susan placed the pizzas in the middle of the table and pulled her chair out and sat down.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once finished eating they cleaned up and went back up to the bedroom. Jeff and Susan lay with Linda in the middle. All three just looked at each other, smiling. No one moved.

"Well?" said Jeff.

"Well what?" asked Linda.

"He wants to watch us fuck each other," said Susan.

"Oh. I guess I could go for that. I haven't really ever fucked another woman, but what we did together earlier was nice. I would guess there's a little more to it than that though," replied Linda.

"There is dear. I'll take you through it nice and slow and if there is anything, you don't think you want to do, you just let me know and we'll stop. But this will take a much longer time than what you and Jeff did."

"How long?" asked Linda.

"I'd say about an hour and a half or so," replied Susan.

"Is that how long it took with you and... what's her name?"

"Chris. No, we never really got to finish, but we were about an hour into it when my roommate returned and screamed. That kind of killed the mood."

"Sure, let's go. You look delicious by the way."

Linda winked at Susan who giggled as she rolled almost on top of Linda. When Susan pressed her lips to Linda's, she moaned. Linda sighed with a passion for the woman she was now kissing back. Their hands slowly roamed the other's bodies. When Susan began to move, slowly working her way down Linda's body. She kissed and licked Linda, stopping at her tits, gently biting her nipples. Linda cried out pushing her chest up toward Susan's mouth. When Susan reach Linda's vulva, she just looked at it lustily. Slowly, Susan moved her pussy around and over Linda's face as she licked Linda's clit.

"Oh fuck!" cried Linda.

Linda reached up and pulled Susan's pussy down until she could lick her clit. Linda knew what she liked guys to do to her, so she was going to start with that until Susan taught her something different. Although, from what Susan had confessed, she wasn't all that experience herself.

For the next hour, the two women rolled around on the bed, licking and sucking each other to multiple orgasms. Jeff, just lay there on his side, wonder in his eyes as he watched his wife and his first love make love to each other. For that's what they finally settled down doing. Each was just gently licking and kissing each other labia and clit. Moaning and groaning with pleasure. Eventually, Jeff joined in and they all fell asleep in a daisy chain. Linda was licking a kissing Susan, Jeff was licking and kiss Linda, while Susan was sucking on Jeff's hard dick.

~~~ Saturday

Jeff woke to the sensation of a mouth sucking on his cock and another sucking on his balls. When he opened his eyes, both Susan and Linda stopped sucking on him. They both laughed as she came up and kissed his cheeks and hugged him.

"Come on, honey, coffees ready," Susan said kissing him gently on his closed lips.

Linda sighed as she watched. Jeff caressed his wife's face then reached over and did the same to Linda. Both women moaned with pleasure. Then they were gone, leaving Jeff alone in bed. Shaking his head he slowly got out of bed. He straightened the bedclothes then was hurrying to the bathroom. He joined the ladies in the kitchen a little while later. There was a cup of coffee already poured for him at his place at the table.

"Thank you," he said softly as he lifted the cup to his lips.

"What's the plan for today?" Susan asked looking at Linda.

Linda shook her head at her question all the while looking at Susan with a confused look on her face.

"Do we move you here?" asked Sue.

Linda closed her eyes putting her hand over them and shook. She was having a mini-orgasm at Susan's question. She didn't really know what she wanted to do, yet her love for Jeff and his wife was overwhelming.

"I don't know what to do?" whispered Linda hands still covering her eyes.

"Think about it, no hurry," said Jeff softly.

"No hurry, sweetheart," whispered Susan.

Linda shivered once more, she had never felt the feelings she was having for these two people in all her life. She had, had strong feelings for Jeff long ago, but now Linda was so in love with him she felt she would die without him in her life. The same feelings, over a short time, had instilled themselves in her heart for his wife.

"I have an idea," said Susan. "Why don't we go get your car, Jeff's too, then go to your place and pack some clothes for you and come back here? That way you can leave anytime you feel overwhelmed by what we are asking you to do."

Linda, still with her eyes covered, thought over what Susan had said. The silence drew out until Jeff cleared his throat.

"Or not. We could just take you home, getting your car first," he said softly.

"NO!" Linda shouted, shivering at the thought of spending time away from the two people she had come into her life.

"Okay," whispered Susan.

"First you two are going to take me out for breakfast. That's what usually happened after a fuck date before I got married. Then we will get my car and Jeff's, then you will follow me to my place to get some things I will need here. Then we will all come back here where you will take me to bed and fuck me until I'm cross-eyed."

"Well, okay then," said Susan, giggling.

And that's just what they did. About an hour later, the three of them were lying in bed, naked, kissing and feeling each other up. The rest of Saturday, they spent in bed until they got hungry. Then after eating they were all back in bed. They spent all day Sunday the same way. By Sunday night, all three were exhausted and lay in bed with the lights out cuddled up just as Susan wanted. She cuddled up to the back of Linda who cuddled up to the back of Jeff. He was the only one without someone to cuddle up to, but he didn't mind, as he knew the two women he loved most in the entire world were with him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the next week, the three got up and went to work. Linda rode with Jeff as they worked so close to each other that it seemed silly to drive separately. Jeff would drop her off in front of the building she worked in and he would drive over to his building, which was a block away. Susan would feel lonesome driving by herself to work but would laugh at herself as she drove. That was every morning.

After work, Jeff would pick up Linda at the bar and they would walk back to where had parked his car and drive home. Most nights, they ate out. After returning, they would fall into bed. Susan would attack Linda with a passion, while Jeff just lay back watching his wife devour Linda. Linda would then devour Susan. Then both women would devour Jeff. By eleven at night they were all cuddled up and sleeping.

About Thursday morning, Jeff found that he was having trouble getting up. It happened again on Friday.

~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday morning he just slept in. Susan came back up to wake him. He shrugged her off. She lay next to him and cuddled up to him. He was sound asleep quickly. She didn't even get a chance to tell him Linda had gone back to her place for the weekend. Around one in the afternoon, Susan was getting worried about Jeff. She still couldn't wake him and he just mumbled when she shook him.

"Jeff! Jeff, honey, it's one in the afternoon, dear," said Susan shaking his shoulder.

"Huh!" he said wearily.

"It's one in the afternoon," said Susan again.

"Oh god. Did I miss..."

"No, it's Saturday, dear."

"Oh, good. I'm sorry, I just feel so exhausted," replied Jeff slowly dropping back to sleep.

Susan put her hands over her mouth in fright. She started to weep, just a little, thinking there was something wrong with her husband and that she caused it to happen. She didn't know what to do, so she called her best friend who just happened to be a doctor. Michelle rushed over to take a look at Jeff. While Michelle was examining him, he roused enough to ask what was going on.

"What the hell?" asked Jeff.

"How are you feeling, Jeff?" asked Michelle pressing a stethoscope to his chest.

"Tired. Really, really, tired," he replied.

"Okay. Any reason that you know of as to why you would be so tired?" asked Michelle.

"Uh, Michelle..." interrupted Susan.

"In a minute, Sue, in a minute," said Michelle still looking at Jeff.

"You don't understand and I should have thought of this before I called you."

"What is it, dear?" asked Michelle.

"I have to really pee..." shouted Jeff climbing out of the other side of the bed and running to the bathroom.

Michelle just watched Susan as she giggled.

"Not too worried now are you?" Michelle asked.

"No. Now that I realized what was making him so tired."

"Well?" asked Michelle with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, about that. Maybe we should go to the kitchen for this," said Susan.

Nodding, Michelle gathered her things and put them back in her doctor's bag, then followed Susan to the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?" asked Sue.

"No, I'm fine," replied Michelle. "Now sit down and tell me what's going on. Are you fucking your poor husband to death?"

"Yikes."

"Spill it, dear."

"Well, for the past couple of weeks we have been having more sex than we have before two weeks ago."

"And how are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm not feeling anything more than I normally do."

"Than... what?" asked Michelle.

Susan put her elbow on the table putting her face in her hands. She sat there for what seemed like an hour but was only seconds.

"Two weeks ago... actually, three weeks ago, yesterday, Jeff asked me if I had sexual fantasies and what my favorite one was."

"Oh. Go on."

"I put him off for a week, yet my libido skyrocketed as for the next week I could think of... it increased. The next Friday night I told him one of mine and he told me one of his. Over that weekend, we each found out a lot about ourselves. What really turned me on was when he told me about his first love and lover and that he knew where she was but was afraid to approach her."

"So you did it for him? Don't answer, I know you so well."

"You do."

"And last night... no, last weekend, you brought her home and watched him fuck her all night long into the next day. Then for the next week, you fucked him every night until you were both exhausted. Didn't you?"

"Yes and no. I had help."

"Oh my god, you both..."

"Yes. In fact, she has moved in with us, sort of, and sleeps in our bed."

"Really! Really. Holy..." Michelle couldn't find the words she needed or wanted.

1...45678...10