Illumination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a sexy mouth, baby. Why don't you use it?" I suggested not-so-subtly.

"My pleasure," Lumin said quietly, a hint of a moan in her voice. She licked her lips seductively and then wrapped them around the head of my dick. She used her wet tongue to swirl around the oozing pre-cum. "Oh, fuck yes," I groaned in response to her manipulations. Lumin traced the rim of my cock head with the tip of her tongue, causing my breath to catch. I had briefly thought if she had ever sucked cock before, but her lack of hesitation confirmed that she's familiar with the male genitalia and I found that sexy. My daughter moved past the head of my cock and pushed her mouth further down my shaft, wetting it with her slick tongue. She moved slowly down my shaft, pulling back in small increments before continuing further until I was bumping the back of her throat. I couldn't stop moaning, my fingers tangling in her hair as I tried to keep it away from her face. The suction of her mouth around my cock, the swirling tongue and expert hands working my cock as she sucked it was the most amazing feeling. I came to the realization that I loved the fact that it was my daughter's lips around my cock. The pleasure she was giving me caused my hips to jerk forward, sending the remaining length of me down her throat. Lumin handled the unexpected extra length well and breathed deeply through her nose. She bobbed up and down, more of my cock becoming slowly exposed before it finally popped free of her mouth. A dribble of saliva clung to the head of my cock and connected with her lip. Lumin breathed deeply, swallowing her accumulated saliva.

"I love sucking your cock, dad," she said, wiping away her spit. I tried to answer, but I was swept away with new pleasure as she sucked in one of my balls into her mouth while she jerked my cock with a faster pace. "Fuuuuuuck," I growled.

"You like that?" she asked. Though I knew it was rhetorical, I groaned in response. She engulfed my cock again while she rolled my ball sac. She started to suck hard and fast; my hips instinctually began to move in rhythm with her. Eventually I took the lead and gripped her head to still it and fucked her face; Lumin's fingers dug into my thighs for leverage. I was moaning loudly as my cock sliced in and out of my daughter's sexy mouth. A few more thrusts and I could feel my balls tighten, and the familiar sensation of cum traveling up my rod made my body shiver. "I'm going to cum, baby!" I could barely utter those words as my semen shot out of my cock like a cannon. The first shot hit the back of my daughter's throat, but I grabbed my cock and pulled it out, jerking it while several more shots landed on her lips, chin and chest. My cum dripped down onto her breasts, where she rubbed it in with one hand, moaning. I noticed her other hand was busy insider her pajama pants.

"Is my baby all hot and bothered?" I asked. I pulled Lumin onto her feet and kissed her deeply. She pulled her hand out of her pants and brought them up to my face; they glistened in the available light and the aroma hit my nostrils. I inhaled deeply, my eyelids closing as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. When I opened them again, I looked into Lumin's eyes and opened my mouth. My tongue sought out the fingers covered in her juices, and I started to clean them off. Lumin held my gaze as I started to suck on her fingers. She pulled her pants down and stepped out of them, finally standing fully naked in front of her own father.

I stepped back to take a look at my daughter; if it could, my jaw would have dropped to the floor. I'd seen my daughter in a bikini; I knew how fit she was but this was completely different. Now I was looking at my daughter with complete lust. Her large breasts sat high on her chest, the nipples tight and hard. I could see the shadow of 6-pack forming, though her stomach still looked soft to the touch. My mouth started to water when they made eye contact with what was visible of her pussy; she was hairless, save for the small patch of hair kept trimmed above her slit. I licked my lips unconsciously and noticed for the first time how wide her hips were. I'd heard the term 'child bearing hips' and thought it applied nicely. They were shaped beautifully, with thick thighs attached. I let my gaze continue down her long tanned legs. The recent tattoo on her ankle seemed to be healing up nicely, and her toenails were painted neon blue.

"You are breathtaking, my love..." I closed the space between us and held her body close to mine. My hard cock pressed tightly against her stomach, it felt like a rock against her body. Kissing her deeply, my hands trailed down her back and rested on her thick ass. I squeezed and massaged her ass, causing her to moan into my mouth.

"I need you, dad," Lumin breathed.

"What do you need, baby?" I asked as I set to kissing along her neck.

"My cunt is on fire, help me."

It was magic to my ears, hearing my daughter say that. I told her to get on the bed, and when she turned around I smacked her ass. She giggled and jumped onto the bed, crawling to the middle of the mattress and flipped over on her back. She lay there amidst all over my pillows, her beautiful hair flowing around her body and her icy blue eyes gleaming. There had a radiant smile plastered on her face, and her face was flush.

"Damn little girl, you are fucking gorgeous!" I said as I checked her out again.

"Speaking of fucking..." Lumin's eyes wandered as she trailed off, and then she looked at me and smiled, seeing if I caught her hint. A hint like that couldn't pass me.

"Oh, we'll get to that baby. I want to taste that pussy first."

Lumin spread her legs and smiled, her hand trailing slowly down her body. She stopped when she reached the sweetest spot between her thighs. "You mean this pussy?" she asked, her left eyebrow raised and a devious smirk on her face.

I said nothing but climbed into the bed with her. I kissed the top of her right foot and continued to kiss up her leg. When I reached the spot between her thighs, I just gazed at it. Her pussy lips were plump and oh-so delectable looking. I could see that she was already very wet. I lovingly pulled apart her pussy lips to lust at her inner folds. Her clit peeked out from under the hood, begging to be touched. I lightly blew on the wetness and Lumin gasped.

"That's a strange, pleasant feeling," she said thoughtfully.

"That's how I feel when I step out of a shower..." I chuckled.

I tentatively ran the tip of my tongue along the inner folds of my daughter's pussy. I'd always been uncertain about the taste of a woman's pussy, though they'd never been quite the same. I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered what Lumin tasted like, and how much I liked it. I made love to her sweet pussy with my tongue, lapping at her like a dog lapped up water. I couldn't get enough of her nectar, as I'd heard people say. I roughly hooked my daughter's legs over my shoulders and buried my face in her hairless cunt. My nose brushed against her clit as my tongue dove into her love tunnel. It didn't take very long to get Lumin moaning and writhing on the bed. There was a constant rush of her juices for me to lap up and swallow as it squished out around my tongue as it fucked her.

I removed my tongue and licked up her folds to her clit, swirling around the little button in a mixture of my saliva and her juices. Lumin's hips bucked into my face with each pass over her clit and there was a constant moaning sound coming from her. I could hear her using profanity under her breath, becoming progressively louder as I inserted a finger into her pussy. Her pussy was so tight around it, but I felt no hindrance of a barrier. I secretly cheered with joy. "Damn baby, your pussy is fucking tight!" Lumin moaned in response. I pulled out my index finger, her pussy walls clinging to my finger, slick and shiny with her juices. I inserted a second finger along with the first into Lumin's pussy. This action caused her to arch her back slightly off the bed and moan really loudly. I set a good pace as I finger-fucked my daughter's tight little cunt and set to the task of rubbing on her sensitive clit with my tongue.

"Holy shit!" Lumin wailed. "You're gonna make me cum! Harder!" she begged.

I started to thrust my fingers into harder and faster, desperately wanting to bring my beautiful daughter to orgasm. "Come on, baby," I urged her. "Cum for daddy," I gritted as I pounded her cunt with my fingers and rubbed her clit with my other hand.

Lumin screamed loudly, somehow timing it perfectly with a loud crack of thunder that nearly had me out of my skin; I had forgotten about the storm. Her hands clenched my sheets as she back arched highly off the mattress. She kept repeating the word 'fuck' as she whimpered while coming down from her orgasm. My fingers had slowed, and eventually came to a complete stop within her before I slowly pulled them out. They were completely coated in her juices. I took the pleasure in licking clean one of them before I crawled up my daughter's sexy body and stuck the other in her mouth. She was shocked at first, but then she moaned and cleaned my finger completely. She had done it so seductively, like it was a mini-cock.

I wrapped my arms around Lumin and leaned in to kiss her. It started off slow, but became more aggressive. My hands roamed her body while her hands did the same to mine. We rolled around on the bed while our body continuously begged for oxygen. I loved kissing her; her mouth moved perfectly with mine. Cliché, but it was as if Lumin's mouth was made for me. Like a puzzle piece falling perfectly into place. She was threatening cardiac arrest with the way she moved her lips against mine, and the way her teeth tugged at my lip with just enough pressure to be pleasurably painful. Lumin was definitely making me feel amazing; I don't think any woman had ever made me feel this way just from kissing alone.

I felt Lumin grasp my cock and she started stroking it slowly. My eyes fluttered closed and I moaned into her neck. "I need you inside me..." I heard her whisper. I instructed Lumin to lay back and find a comfortable spot. I was kneeling at the edge of the foot of my bed, watching her intently. She looked so sexy laying there, legs spread open to me, playing with her pussy for me. I crawled up to her and positioned myself atop her, my weight held up by my left forearm. I needn't bother asking if she was completely sure she wanted to go through with this because there was no backing down for either of us. We'd come too far to stop now.

I grasped my cock firmly and rubbed the tip between her nether-lips, the contact making both of us moan. As it slipped back down, I let it catch on the entrance of her pussy and stopped there. I held my daughter's gaze as I started to push my cock into her wet pussy. Her mouth opened with a breathy 'oh' sound. She was incredibly tight for not being a virgin. Half way in, I pulled out until the head of my cock was hugged tightly by her walls. I kissed Lumin as I slid back into her, slowly still, until the entire length of me was imbedded inside her. I stayed still inside her so she could adjust to my fat girth.

"I feel so full," Lumin said. "Fuck me, dad..."

I easily started to move myself within her, rocking my hips back and forth slowly. I wanted to take my time with Lumin; I didn't want this to be over as soon as it started. Everyone seemed to be all about fucking hard and fast from the get-go; that's how one of my ex-girlfriends was. Don't get me wrong, I love to pound but I love to mix things up a bit by going nice and slow at a comfortable pace. That's how I took it with Lumin. I made sure she could feel every ridge of the veins in my cock, and I wanted to feel the texture of her tight walls as it enveloped my cock.

"Your cock is so big," Lumin said. Her hands wrapped under my arms and cupped my shoulders in her palms. Her hips had started to move in perfect sync with mine, coming up with every one of my in thrusts. I picked up the pace a little bit, thrusting faster and deeper but not quite pounding. Lumin moaned into my ear, "I fucking love the way your cock feels inside my pussy."

Holy shit, I loved the words that came out of her mouth. The sound of my daughter using those words spurred me on, and I knew she knew the effect they had on me. "Yeah daddy, fuck me. Fuck my tight, wet pussy. Your thick cock is stretching my pussy lips to their limit. Oh fuck!" Lumin shouted as I started to fuck her harder, stimulated by what was coming out of her filthy mouth. I could feel Lumin's nails digging into my back, no doubt adding to scars her mother had given me; I loved fucking-scars. My hands roamed Lumin's body roughly while I smashed her cunt. One of my hands tweaked her nipples crudely while the other one softly squeezed her neck. The louder Lumin moaned, the harder I fucked her; the harder I fucked her, the more tightly I squeezed her neck. A squeak brought me back to reality and I noticed the wide eyed expression on Lumin's face and instantly released my hold on her, my pace slowly considerably.

"Shit, Lumin... I'm so fucking sorry, baby!"

"No, dad, it's fine. Honest. I liked it, but I started to get a little dizzy and that scared me."

"Lumin..." I hung my head, feeling slightly ashamed. I'd never done that before, to anyone. "I'm really sorry, honey."

"It's okay, just don't stop fucking me."

I hugged Lumin close to me and rolled us over so she was on top, never once slipping out.

"Let us you take over, baby..."

I rested my arm behind my head for support and took a deep breath, still mortified by nearly making Lumin pass out. Lumin adjusted herself to get in a comfortable position; she ended up straddling me like one normally does in this position. She set the pace slowly at first to work us back up to where we'd been before I messed up. Her hands rested on my abdomen, her fingers curving around my body to grip onto me as she bucked her hips up and down wildly. She kept making sexy moans as she licked and sucked on her bottom lip; it was driving me wild. I watched Lumin's breasts dance hypnotically before my eyes as she rode my cock with abandon. I gripped her hips firmly and used my strength to lift her body up and slam her back down on my cock as I fucked up into her. My daughter screamed every time I bottomed out in her. I fucked her deeply while her pussy clenched tightly on my cock.

"I'm cumming!" she cried.

I continued to pound her pussy, "Fuck yeah, baby! Cream on your daddy's cock!"

Lumin wailed loudly while my cock continued to piston in and out of her through her powerful orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight while she gripped onto my body, her breasts jerking around wildly. I began to slow down and she sighed happily, a smile plastered on her face.

"Holy shit," Lumin said. "No one has ever made me cum like that!" She laughed. She leaned down and kissed me roughly. "You're so fucking sexy, dad!"

My mouth twitched into a smile, and I pushed Lumin onto her back. I expertly maneuvered her legs so spun on my cock and now lay face down on the bed. Her knees were holding her ass high in the air while her shoulders pressed into the mattress. I gripped the back of her neck to hold her while I started to fuck her again at a quick, steady pace.

"Your cunt is even tighter like this, baby. Damn!"

I couldn't understand Lumin's reply because most of her face was pressed into my mattress. I knew I was nearing my own orgasm so I released my hold on my daughter's neck and gripped the tops of her thick thighs. I looked down at my cock slicing in and out of her pussy as it clung tightly; I loved the way it looked. From the position she was in, her ass cheeks were spread apart so I looked lovingly at her hairless rosebud. I could feel the familiar tingling sensation in my back that told me I was extremely closing to blowing my load.

I squeezed my daughter's ass cheeks and started to pound into her harder and deeper.

Lumin lifted her head from the mattress. "Fuck me, daddy! Yes, oh fuck, fuck me! Pound your daughter's tight little cunt!" Lumin yelled. "Shit! Daddy, I'm cumming! You're making me cum again! Don't stop, don't stop!"

I bellowed loudly as I started to explode my semen in my daughter. "Take my cum, baby! Cum on my cock while I cum inside your teen cunt!" I continued to slam into my daughter's ravaged pussy until my balls were completely empty.

My cock was softening, so I slipped out of her and fell back on the bed, breathing heavily. She turned and looked at me, her butt still sticking in the air. Lumin crawled across the bed to me and snuggled against my body. We lay there for a long time. The room was eerily quiet, save for our breathing. That's when I noticed the storm passed.

"I wonder when it stopped raining..." I thought out loud.

I felt Lumin shrug against me, but she remained silent. "Dad..."

"What's up, baby?" I asked, curious about the tone in her voice.

"I love you," she said in almost a whisper.

"I love you, too."

Lumin shifted her body to look at me, resting her weight on her forearm. "You don't hate me for making you do this?"

"I could never hate you, Lumin. You are everything to me. You are like no woman I have ever been with; this was an amazing experience. I'm glad we did this, okay?"

Lumin beamed happily, "Okay. Are you hungry?" she asked.

"I suppose I could eat," I mumbled.

"Let's go out, my treat. I'm going to take a shower. You rest up, old man..."

Lumin rolled off the bed and bounded into the bathroom off my bedroom before I knew what happened. I rolled to rest my head on my pillow and smiled. "Old man?" I whispered.