John and Ellen Ch. 01: Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the door to the sauna open as Veronica apparently got out. Ellen decided to just sit tight and wait for her to leave before getting up herself; that way she would not have to talk to her. She had some thinking to do before dealing with her. Steps sounded behind her and suddenly stopped.

"I knew I'd seen that bag before!"

Ellen froze, unsure what to do. Veronica had obviously spotted the bag and remembered it; not very strange, considering the striking pattern making it such an obvious choice for the hidden camera. What should she do? Before Ellen could respond or act, she felt a hot breath on the side of her neck; long strands of brown hair caressed her shoulder and arm as Veronica leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Nice job on hiding the lens, I can hardly see it anymore. I only knew what to look for because I recognized the bag." Ellen felt a shiver run down her spine as Veronica leaned in and bit her earlobe before trailing her tongue down Ellen's neck. "Enjoy the show with John!" She said with a mischievous grin and left before Ellen could gather her wits enough to respond.

*****

Later that evening, Ellen was preparing for the movie premiere; she had put on a subtle layer of make-up, dressed in her favorite negligee and added a dab of the perfume John liked best. Her body was still tingling from when Veronica had licked her neck; she had not really stopped being aroused at all, just kept it at bay until she could get relief from John's cock. As she came into the living room carrying the camera, John was sitting on the couch, his cock already making a bulge in his slacks. Ellen considered fucking him right away, instead enjoying the movie after, but decided against it; she would let the tension build even more first.

"I see you're ready for the show," She commented. "I have something special for you tonight. I'm quite pleased with the movie; I think I got some great shots today."

"I wasn't sure you'd actually go through with it, but I'm looking forward to seeing it! Was it exciting when you were filming?"

"Yes, a lot more than I'd thought it would be. At first I was very nervous, but after a while I got quite excited. I was actually very horny by the end."

"Looks like you're horny now as well, or is the light playing tricks with my mind? Your pussy looks puffy and moist already!"

"Oh, I never stopped being horny, really. Something happened today, and we need to talk about it... But not until after the movie!" Without waiting for him to reply, she turned around and got on her knees to plug in the cable from the camera to the TV. As she bent forward to find the cable on the floor, her negligee slid up, exposing her ass and pussy to John. Any comment he might have had, died on his lips as her two holes were exposed; one puckered and closed, the other spread out and dripping wet. She felt a slight trickle of juices down the inside of her thigh; she was literally dripping wet.

"Mmm, can't wait to taste that!" John said. "You're really getting into this, aren't you?" Ellen was fumbling a bit with the cable, hands shaking a little as she heard John get up from the couch behind her. He stopped behind her, and as he whispered in her ear, "I just couldn't wait..." he slowly pushed two fingers into her pussy from behind, bending them down and putting pressure on her swollen g-spot. Ellen's body went rigid as if he had pushed her over a cliff, tumbling down towards an orgasm almost immediately. As he drew his fingers out she could feel his nails gently scraping along the inside of her. Before she had time to recover, he plunged in again. This time, however, one of the fingers, slick with her juices, plunged right into her ass, sliding straight past her sphincter and deep into her. She hit the bottom of the slope, and a tiny, but intense, orgasm rippled through her. More juice flowed from her pussy, dripping onto the carpet.

"That was quick..." John said as she finished shaking and moaning. "You sure are hot and ready to go, what on earth happened at the gym today?"

"You... You'll... have to wait..." Ellen said with a shaky voice, her mind recovering from the orgasm. John's fingers were still buried inside her, wiggling around and causing small aftershocks to pulse through her body.

"You will have to wait, you dirty man. Now go sit down and enjoy the movie, we can talk more after!" She fixed him with a mock glare, only slightly ruined by her eyes closing halfway in pleasure as he slowly withdrew his fingers, making a show of licking her juices off of the one from her pussy.

"Okay, whatever you say. You're the boss, today..." He said with a smile playing on his lips. Where there had only been a bulge before, his cock now tented his slacks, a wet spot forming as his precum seeped through the fabric.

Ellen got the film rolling and sat down beside him, both focused on the images on the screen. She could not resist teasing John a bit to get back at him, and started stroking his thigh, making sure not to touch his bulge, but getting closer and closer. John was no better, pulling at the fabric of her negligee, causing it to glide across her nipples, the not quite smooth texture stimulating them to no end. As the first chaotic images of her gathering her stuff wore off, they got a nice view of the interior of the dressing room. A few women were scattered around in various states of undress. Some were getting dressed, while others were undressing, revealing their assets as their clothes hit the floor. John felt his cock pulse. He knew this was only the beginning.

When Ellen entered the showers, he immediately leaned forward to get a closer look. The curvaceous blonde filled the screen, her hands slowly soaping up her hair as the water flowed down her body. They were both admiring the detail and frame of the film as she started soaping up her body, clearly seeing how she no doubt played with her nipples. As the water rinsed off the soap, the high-definition image left no doubt her nipples had hardened. This was the part Ellen was anticipating the most; she had turned around while filming and had no idea what the camera had caught.

The blonde continued soaping up her middle and lower body, giving them both a very nice view of her tits. Then she bent forward to apply the soap to her thighs. Having done the legs, she steadied herself against the wall and lifted one foot up to soap it. As she did this, her pussy got stretched out, the detailed image showing her inner lips and hood clearly as she stood there. Ellen let her hand finally connect with John's straining cock, his groan telling her he had been waiting for it. As they were seeing the same scene play out again when the blonde washed her other foot, she gently scraped his cockhead through the fabric, causing it to twitch beneath her fingers.

The blonde rinsed the soap off of her body, turning around full circle to get it all off, showing them all of her ample curves and the rather large, but firm, ass. John figured he should not comment on the way her ass looked, and how much he would have liked to feel it, both inside and out. This was still something new for them, and he figured he would have to gauge Ellen's reaction before commenting on their unwitting movie stars' appearances. It was more than enough that his cock responded as it did for now.

When the blonde was done rinsing off the soap, she cast a quick glance around. Ellen suddenly got worried the camera had been spotted, but her gaze slid right across it, not showing any kind of reaction. However, when she had completed her look around the shower, she quickly grasped her left tit and squeezed her nipple; quite roughly, judging from her slight wince. Her other hand slid down her stomach, one finger gliding over her clit before it plunged in between her lips, deep inside her. Both Ellen and John gaped at the display; as her finger slipped inside, they could clearly see the blonde's pussy lips rippling as she played with herself. Ellen recovered quicker than John and used the distraction to slip her hand under his slacks, grasping his cock firmly.

"Oh, you dirty girl..." It was not obvious if the comment was meant for her or the blonde, but both seemed likely, Ellen thought. As the video rolled on to show the blonde bending forward as she had seen herself, Ellen focused on John's cock in her hand instead. She let her fingers encircle the head, spreading his precum out across it and swirling it around. Just as the blonde bent forward a little more, exposing her puckered asshole, Ellen scraped a nail gently along the underside of his cockhead. John leaned back and hissed as she did it, even more precum pumping out into her hand. Ellen got on her knees in front of him and pulled his slacks down. Once his cock was out in the open, she quickly bent forward and plunged her mouth down on it, just as she had imagined earlier. She had had enough waiting, she wanted to taste him.

She licked and bit playfully all over his shaft and balls as John watched the movie. He grinned at her as the movie showed Ellen's own little show, before focusing on the raven-haired young woman. Even though she wanted to see the movie, Ellen was craving John's cum. She wanted to get fucked properly after, and unless she got him off quickly, he would not have time to recover enough to fuck her before the movie was done.

Gripping his cock at the base, she started sucking him in earnest; her lips and tongue covering all of his cock, up and down. Taking a quick look at the screen, she saw the young woman shaving her pubes, drawing her lips out in the process, giving them a clear view of the inner folds of her pussy. She turned back to the work at hand and increased the speed, sucking on his head as she jacked him, the other hand cradling and massaging his balls.

Soon John was panting on the couch, head back, the screen forgotten. She recognized the signs and knew he was close. Ellen focused the tip of her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cockhead, pushing the little vein there back and forth. In no time at all, John went taut as a spring beneath her, his warm cum hitting the roof of her mouth.

As he relaxed and slid down on the couch, she sucked and pumped his cock, getting a few more drops out of it. Sitting back on her knees, she smiled and opened her mouth to show him the sticky cum, rolling it around a bit before swallowing it noisily.

"You're amazing..." He said, "You've done great with the movie, the camera is pointed right at her." They both admired the backside portrayed on the screen, black hair dripping water down on a milky white, tight little ass.

"And the resolution... You can see every little detail as if she was right here with us!" Ellen had to agree; she knew the camera was very good, but these images seemed even better with the bright lights from the shower. She was quite pleased with herself, apparently she a knack for this, and the fact that the women she filmed were good looking helped as well.

"Well, I'll admit I am quite pleased with myself, but I really think this next bit will be interesting as well..." She hinted. "But first, you need to take care of your wife." With that, she leaned back on the couch, head away from John, and slung her right leg over the back, spreading her legs for him provocatively. He got her meaning, and even though his cock was limp from her recent blowjob, he still had his tongue and ten able fingers.

Purring softly to herself, Ellen played with her nipples as John got to work on her pussy with his tongue; his two-day stubble tickling and scraping the insides of her thighs as he licked her pussy and ass from top to bottom. His fingers pinched and probed every nook and cranny, and soon Ellen felt her body tense as an orgasm approached.

On the screen, the camera was giving a tour of the showers as Ellen made her way towards the spa. Ellen was anticipating, and dreading, the coming scene, where Veronica would appear. Before she could dwell on it any more, though, John pushed his second finger into her ass as he bit her swollen clit slightly, causing a chain reaction in her body. Spots appeared before her eyes. Her stomach was on fire and her breath caught as she moaned wordlessly. The orgasm seemed to go on forever. Through it all, she felt John's fingers curling inside her ass, pressing up as he squashed her clit between his lips. Tremors shook her like waves endlessly crashing on a sandy shore. Her mind almost blacked out from the intensity of it and she felt herself drifting off.

Ellen saw herself on that sandy shore, laying back in the sand as John straddled her and plunged his cock into her. He was fucking her, thrusts in perfect time with the rhythm of her orgasmic aftershocks. Then, all of a sudden, her vision darkened and she was looking up at a pair of long, tan legs above her. The legs centered on a neatly trimmed pussy that was slowly coming closer to her face.

"Don't you want to taste me, Ellen?" Veronica said, and before Ellen could react, her mouth was covered by the swollen pussy. Almost on instinct, Ellen opened her lips, feeling them glide along Veronica's lips before her tongue plunged deep inside the folds her pussy. Another, massive, orgasm rippled through her as her mind reeled from the images.

Snapping back to reality, Ellen was confused; where on earth had that come from? Looking down, she could understand the orgasm; John was trying to push his tongue inside her ass as his thumb pressed down on her clit. Looking at the screen, she saw Veronica entering the sauna. That was probably where the image had come from; she had obviously seen her on the screen even though her mind was elsewhere, but why had she imagined licking her pussy?

Ellen put a hand to his forehead to signal he should stop, though not ungently, just informing him she needed a break. And she did need a break, both to allow her body to come down from the orgasmic high, and for her mind to examine her recent vision. Was her subconscious mind trying to tell her something? First, the remembered encounter with Sue all those years ago, and now this. She was definitely aroused by it, that was not in question; but was it something she should act on? Would sex with another woman perhaps give her sensations she had never felt before? Ellen was temporarily lost in her own thoughts, but a sudden stillness caught her attention; John was looking at the screen with a strange expression on his face. On the screen, Ellen was exiting the sauna, walking towards the camera.

"Oh, right, I forgot to mention that I met Veronica at the spa," She said with forced casualness. John looked frozen in indecision beside her. He looked torn between emotions; on the one hand, his body obviously reacted to seeing her on the screen, but on the other hand this was a mine field of potential disasters waiting to happen. Ellen had forgiven him, and he knew it, but this was still a test of sorts, their reactions unchartered territory as of yet.

"Mmm, so... Did you talk to her?" John asked cautiously, a nervous tremor to his voice.

"A little, but not very much, I was a bit shaken up by actually meeting her in person."

"So what did you talk about?" He asked, dreading the answer, sure something bad was coming.

"Oh, you know, girls' stuff and such. She saw me playing with my nipples and commented on it, nothing important, really..." John's head snapped around, his eyes meeting hers. He noticed the grin on her lips and smiled himself, a predatory look in his eyes.

"So you were playing with yourself in the sauna? Oh my, I've created a monster..." His cock moved and grew as he looked at her, his eyes a mixture of surprise, lust and a dozen other emotions mixed in.

Ellen, on the other hand, felt a strange calmness of mind; she actually was not bothered by it any more. So, she had met Veronica, the woman John had fucked. And while she had gotten angry right away, she now only felt a twinge of attraction towards her instead. Having experienced Veronica's raw sensuality in person, she had, apparently, decided to let it all go. John really could not be blamed, at least not too much, for his actions. He seemed to sense her shift in attitude and leaned towards her, his eyes glued to her still-swollen pussy.

"Hold on there a minute, cowboy. I need a break, and I want to see what she did in there, my back was turned." John backed off, reluctantly, as Ellen got her leg down from the back of the couch. They settled in to watch the movie. Ellen leaned her head on his shoulder, one hand idly stroking his cock back to hardness. On screen, Veronica could be seen lying back on the bench not doing much. Her form was still worth the look, though, and as her perspiration soaked through the swimsuit, it became more and more transparent. By the time they could clearly make out the different hues of her nether lips, John was back to his previous state; cock throbbing and leaking precum under her hand.

Ellen bent down and gently licked the head clean before sliding out of the couch, getting on all fours in front him. Wiggling her ass seductively at him, she looked back at him with an eyebrow raised, as if asking what he was waiting for. John got the hint and got on his knees behind her. Ellen turned around to look at the screen again, and just as her eyes focused on the image of Veronica's almost visible pussy, he pushed inside her in one, drawn out motion.

"Ooh, that feels great! Not quite what I had in mind, though..." Ellen reached back and spread her cheeks with one hand, baring her puckered opening at him, making sure he understood just what she meant.

"Don't worry, I just need to lube up first, you don't want me going in dry, do you?" Reaching down, he slowly pressed his thumb into her ass as the other hand held her hip, giving him good leverage as he pounded her from behind.

Veronica, on the other hand, was sitting up, looking around with a suspicious look. She focused briefly at their bag with the hidden camera, and as a repetition of John's previous video, she decided to put on a small show for the hidden camera she apparently had spotted. Scooting forward on the bench, getting closer to the camera, she drew her knees up and spread them out slightly. Just as Ellen felt John's cock press against her ass, they both saw Veronica slide a finger under her swimsuit and caress her protruding lips.

John, only part of his mind focused on his wife in front of him, pushed his cock slowly into Ellen's ass. He took her sharp intake of air as a sign of her pleasure, rather than the slight unpleasantness of his intrusion it actually was. Ellen considered telling him to stop and go slower, but pleasure soon overcame pain. The pain did not feel all that bad either; it certainly made her tingle a little in all the right spots. Pretty soon he was building up a steady rhythm, his balls slapping her pussy every now and then when he thrust a bit harder. They were both watching as Veronica masturbated on the screen, and by the time they saw her chest start to heave, all three of them were close to the finish.

Ellen pinched her nipple roughly, noticing the slightly strange sensation of mixed pain and pleasure. She started tightening on John's cock as he drew out, milking his cock with every stroke and speeding up his orgasm. Veronica decided to end her little show by stuffing three fingers into her now completely bared pussy, and Ellen copied her. She marveled at the feeling of John's cock moving inside her along with her fingers. She could feel the ridge of his cockhead gliding along them through the skin inside. John obviously felt her touch as well, and right away he was grunting just like he usually did right before coming. Ellen increased the pace of her fingers sawing in and out, pushing down on her clit as well.

Veronica had reached her climax on the screen; her hand froze between her legs as her thighs squeezed shut. Her whole body was rocking silently on the bench, seen through the glass doors. Ellen clamped down on her clit and squashed it brutally just as John roared out his orgasm. He ripped his cock out, the sudden vacuum pushing Ellen over the edge as well. As she slid forward, unable to hold her body up, hot, sticky cum rained down on her back and ass.