John and Ellen Ch. 01: Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

A few days later, Ellen was sitting at Sue's kitchen table, idly toying with the half empty wine glass in front of her. It was not her first by a long shot, but the accompanying dinner they had shared blunted the alcohol's effect on her. She was looking forward to the coffee Sue was making, though.

"So, she actually licked your neck and said that?" Sue asked. Ellen had needed to talk to someone, and unsure if John was the best choice, Sue was the obvious answer. They had decided to spend Friday evening cooking dinner, drinking wine and talking.

"Well, what did you do?" She wanted to know.

"Nothing, really. I got caught completely off guard. I didn't know what to do or say, so I sat still and said nothing..."

"Aaaw, what a shame! If she really is that good-looking, I wouldn't mind getting a closer look!"

"Sue! What are you saying!?" Ellen's surprise and mock indignation only somewhat ruined by the color rising in her cheeks. She knew Sue was prone to swing both ways. Even though she considered herself straight, she had been with several women over the years they had known each other. Having never married, Sue took full advantage of her single status, sometimes coming off as slightly cheap and slutty. Ellen knew better though; Sue was quite picky in her choices and did not get intimate with anyone without good reason. Her quite active libido was giving her plenty of reasons, though...

Sue saw straight through Ellen's display, and turning around, she focused on Ellen. "You know perfectly well what I'm saying. If a woman that hot had come on to me, I'd rip my clothes off and do her right then and there. And even if your voice says different, your nips tell the truth, dear..." Ellen's inebriated mind had not caught the signs, but Sue was right; her nipples were clearly visible through her blouse.

"Umm... Ah, well... It's not as though I didn't feel anything," Ellen trailed off as Sue approached with the coffee. She sat down opposite her and pushed one cup across the table. Sue gave her an unreadable look as she raised her own cup to her lips.

"Two sugars, no milk, just as ordered." Ellen blinked at the sudden change of topic, but she had a nagging feeling that Sue was up to something. She took her own cup and sipped it slightly, deciding it was still a bit too hot. Toying idly with the folded napkin from dinner, she looked around the room for something to say, the silence not exactly uncomfortable as Sue kept looking right at her.

"Did you want her to do more to you?" Sue decided to break the ice, her tone indicating she knew the answer already.

"No... Yes... I don't know, really. It was definitely hot, and I felt something, but at the same time it felt wrong. And I mean, we were right there in the middle of the room, someone could come in at any moment."

"So if you were somewhere private, you would have let her, you mean? Maybe you wanted to do something to her, instead?" Ellen had no answer for that. Would she? Could she? She tried looking inward to examine her thoughts and feelings about it. She had not really entertained the idea of actually doing anything to Veronica. Up until now she had just been reacting to her, not acting of her own choice. She brought her cup up for a drink as she focused inward. Just as the coffee washed over her tongue, saturating her senses, she felt Sue's foot touching hers under the table.

"You didn't answer my question. Would you have done something to her if you were somewhere more private? Like someone's living room?" She stroked Ellen's leg with her foot as she said it, slowly moving up towards her knee. Ellen struggled to comprehend the situation. Was Sue coming on to her? On the one hand, she wanted her to stop, but on the other, she wanted her to continue and see where it led.

She was doing it again, she realized; just reacting to others, rather than taking action herself. So what if Sue was hitting on her, making the innuendo that much clearer by sliding her foot in between Ellen's knees. She thought about it, and she had felt a definite tingling when Veronica bit her earlobe. Maybe it was time she tried something new? Would she enjoy being with a woman? Sue would be an obvious choice if so; Ellen trusted her implicitly. That she was an attractive woman did not hurt either. Her lowered inhibitions helped her make up her mind; she was done simply reacting, it was time to act and see where it led her.

Fixing Sue's eyes with her own, Ellen reached down and took hold of the foot now intruding between her thighs. Sue raised an eyebrow at her, as if silently asking what Ellen was going to do now. Ellen bit her lower lip slightly as she guided Sue's foot farther in between her thighs, urging her onwards. Sue smiled a slow, seductive smile and slid forward in her chair to be able to reach Ellen's damp panties with her foot. Ellen closed her eyes and leaned back a bit, focusing entirely on the feeling of Sue's toes wiggling along the insides of her thighs. Just before her toes were about to reach their goal, Sue found she had no more leverage. Sliding forward just a little bit more; her lowered coordination finally got the better of her. Arms flailing, she slid off the chair, her ass slapping down on the floor underneath the table as the back of her head hit the chair.

"Ow! That hurt!" Sue was sitting in a heap on the floor and rubbing the back of her head. Ellen quickly went to her and tried to get her standing. "Looks like you took a blow to the head. Let's get you over to the couch so I can take a look at it." Ellen grabbed one of her arms and helped her up, supporting Sue's shoulder with her own. This put Ellen's face right next to Sue's tits, her nipples plainly visible. Reaching around to support her, Ellen brushed the other tit, almost without intending to, as Sue stumbled towards the couch. Slumping down, Sue spread her legs to balance herself. Ellen was unable to look away as she was treated to a glimpse up her skirt. Sue's skimpy thong had gotten drawn up and was now nestled between a pair of puffy lips, her excitement obvious.

Ellen licked her lips; she wanted to touch it, feel what it was like to touch another woman's pussy. At the same time she was worried Sue had injured herself when she fell down. She sat down between Sue's spread thighs and grabbed her head, tilting it forward.

"Let me have a look at that. You hit your head pretty hard, how do you feel? Are you dizzy? Nauseous?"

"Nooo... I feel fine..." Sue slurred slightly. Ellen could not see any obvious damage and thought the slurring probably was the wine talking more than anything else.

"I like the view, though..." Ellen caught Sue looking straight down her cleavage, her hands gripping Ellen's hips.

"Wouldn't mind getting a closer look at those," She said teasingly as her hands slid up Ellen's sides. Deciding her friend was doing fine, Ellen tilted Sue's head back, looking her in the eyes. Their mouths only a few centimeters apart, Ellen felt her hot breath on her face. "You wouldn't, would you?" They stayed like that, staring at each other for a few seconds, Sue's hands slowly crawling towards Ellen's tits. Without thinking it through too much, Ellen drew Sue's head in and their lips met. It was more than a quick kiss, but not really erotic in itself. Their lips brushed and Ellen felt the tips of Sue's tongue trace her own lips briefly. They held still for a few seconds before Ellen slowly drew back again, looking Sue in the eyes the whole time.

"So, how was it?" Sue asked, desire and lust evident on her face. Ellen smiled and licked her lips.

"I think I could get used to it..."

This time, Sue took the initiative and moved in for a deeper kiss, lips parted slightly as she licked Ellen's lips, pushing her back in the process. Ellen decided to go with the flow and let herself be pushed back. Soon she was lying on the couch, Sue gently kissing her jaw before sucking in an earlobe and nibbling on it. As Sue continued kissing her way down past the collarbone, Ellen closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling. She heard the buttons of her blouse open and felt a breath of hot air across the tops of her tits. Sue continued kissing her tits along the edge of her bra, one of the nipples almost peeking out, the areola knobbed and visible.

Ellen did not trust her own voice to be steady, so instead she just reached out and grabbed Sue's hair, steering her mouth towards the almost exposed nipple. Sue took the hint and licked it before blowing on it gently. The hot and cold sensation sent spikes of pleasure down Ellen's spine. She sat up and removed the blouse before reaching back and opening her bra, giving Sue free reign of her tits.

"I've wanted to taste these for ages," Sue said as her lips closed in on Ellen's right nipple.

"Mmm, just like raspberries. I wonder if they both taste the same." Sue followed up on her words and was soon giving both of Ellen's nipples all of her attention. Meanwhile, Ellen let her hands explore Sue's body; gently cupping her full breasts and feeling the weight of them. She stroked her back and hips before reaching back and kneading Sue's ass through the skirt. Sue was purring with pleasure, both at the nipples in her mouth, as well as the hands on her ass. Ellen slowly opened the zipper down the back of Sue's dress, pushing it down in a pile at her bent knees. Admiring the slope of Sue's ass before her, she grabbed the flimsy fabric of her thong and tugged on it, burying it even deeper into her pussy. A low growl vibrated through Ellen's chest as Sue responded to the thong grinding her clit and inner lips. They were both lost in the heat of the moment now, Ellen more so than Sue, and they quickly shed the rest of their clothes before lying down again. Ellen was leaning back; legs spread wide with Sue's knees keeping them there. Reaching out, Ellen slowly caressed Sue's tits, twirling her nipples, one in each hand. With a wicked grin she twisted first one, then the other, amused by Sue's intake of breath and wince.

"Ooh, so you wanna play rough, eh?" Sue dove in and promptly bit Ellen's nipple, causing another intake of breath, though less of a wince from Ellen. Gliding up, Sue was soon smothering Ellen's face with kisses again, all four of their hands exploring and groping as they kissed. Sue groaned again as Ellen found her sopping wet slit, fingers meeting no resistance as they slid past inner and outer lips to the tunnel inside. Not wanting to be any worse, Sue pushed two fingers into Ellen as well. The only sounds in the room was of panting, moaning and slurping as fingers delved and thrust into the two wet pussies. Suddenly, Sue sat up and withdrew her hand, bringing it to her mouth and tasting the copious juices before stuffing her fingers into her mouth. Ellen followed suit and tasted Sue off of her own fingers, noticing the familiar, yet different taste from her own.

"I'm going to taste you for real now, are you sure this is what you want?" Ellen looked at Sue and gave a small nod. She was apprehensive, but her mind was set; she wanted this, even if it was only this once. This was her chance to find out, and so far she had enjoyed every minute of it. Sue grabbed her hips and started kissing her belly button, slowly going lower and lower. Ellen closed her eyes and let her hands rest on the back of Sue's head. She did not push or pull, just keeping them still to let Sue know it was all right. As Sue's kisses got closer to her pussy, Ellen cracked her eyes open and saw Sue looking up at her. As their eyes met, Sue's tongue slid across Ellen's clit and pleasure exploded in her every pore.

*****

Ellen was sweating again. This time, the camera had nothing to do with it; it was in her locker upstairs. The sweating this time was purely from the physical exertion of the step-machine she had been working out on for the past half hour. Her tank top and yoga pants were damp from the sweat all over, the seam in her pants burrowed between her pussy lips. The dampness there was more than just sweat, though; she could feel the eyes of the man behind her boring into her ass. She turned and flashed him a quick grin. John smiled back and licked his lips appreciatively. Turning around, she again focused on the other object of her arousal; Veronica was using the step machine in front of her.

They had finally found the time to go to the gym together, and Ellen and John had decided to make the most of it. The camera would be joining Ellen in the showers first, and then meeting them in the spa, before following John back to his shower. At first, John had been a bit reluctant to film the men showering, but Ellen had quickly pointed out the logical fallacy of it; she had filmed the girls for him, and now she wanted to see the men. He could not argue against that, and agreed, if reluctantly.

They had planned to stay close, but not actually working out together. John was more interested in lifting weights, while Ellen preferred to do yoga and Pilates-exercises on the mats. Warming up did provide them with a nice opportunity to be close, though, and when John went for the rowing machine, Ellen grabbed the step machine directly in front of him. She had been giving him a bit of a show without being too obvious about it, just bending over a bit more and longer than necessary and such. John still got more than an eyeful as he tried to concentrate on his rowing. Ellen could hear from the swishing rhythm of the machine that he did not succeed completely, it grew more and more uneven as she teased him. She once caught him looking around guiltily as he adjusted his shorts, his growing erection becoming visible. Ellen smiled to herself and reveled in the attention; she enjoyed him looking at her like that, and the prospect of being caught teasing by someone else excited to her as well.

Ten minutes into their warm-up, Ellen looked around the room, noticing the other people working out there. She did not stare, but a few of the men jogging on the treadmill were quite good-looking, and even though she felt no need to act upon it, she still enjoyed watching their legs ripple with muscle as they ran. Not quite feeling guilty, she let her eyes wander more and noticed a flash of color off to the side. Veronica entered the room in a bright green tank top and black-and-red spandex shorts. Ellen felt a definite tingle in her stomach, a combination of desire and apprehension. Butterflies were swarming in her stomach, giving off small shocks of static as they flew around. Her eyes were glued to Veronica's form as she slowly walked into the room, looking around as if still deciding what to start off with. As Veronica's eyes met Ellen's, they both froze for a millisecond, as if unsure what to do. A slow smile spread on Veronica's lips and she turned towards the step machine in front of Ellen. Coming closer, her steps faltered a bit again as she saw John, but Ellen decided to encourage her and mirrored her smile in a disarming way. A slight question was obvious on Veronica's face as she approached, but when John also copied the smile, she realized all was good. Settling in on the machine in front of Ellen, both Ellen and John let their eyes roam her backside, from shapely legs, across toned ass up to the cascading brown locks of hair down her back.

At first, Veronica appeared to only be doing a normal warm-up, though the muscles playing across her skin were more than enough of a show. Ellen did not notice at first, but Veronica's steps got higher and higher, showing off her ass and leg muscles more and more. She had, apparently, turned up the height of the steps on the machine, either to get higher resistance to her work out, or, more likely, to better show off her ass and legs to them. Ellen was quite convinced the latter was the reason. A quick grin from Veronica made it all the more obvious to them both.

This had continued for a little while; Ellen teased John, and Veronica teased them both. Poor John was probably bursting in his shorts, Ellen thought with a smile as she bent down to get her water flask. Bending over, she felt the seam burrow even deeper, giving John a clear view of her outlined pussy lips. She turned off her machine and walked back to him, swaying her hips and licking seductively at the top of her bottle as she approached. John's eyes swiveled between Ellen and Veronica, sweat forming rivulets down his face and neck. Ellen bent down to give him a quick peck on the cheek, letting her hand rest dangerously close to his raging erection as she leaned in. Licking up a few drops of his sweat, she savored the salty, musky taste of him.

"You know, I think she's teasing us on purpose over there," Ellen whispered to him. John nodded in agreement as they both admired her toned legs and firm ass.

"Let's play a bit with her as well, it could be fun!" John shot her a confused look, not quite daring to hope she was serious, but anticipating it as well. He could not quite get her change in attitude towards Veronica, but something had happened to his beloved wife. He would have to ask her what caused this change at some point.

"I'm gonna go do my stretches, Honey. Are you coming too?" Ellen spoke loudly as she passed Veronica on her way towards the mats around the corner. As she waited for him to respond, she fixed Veronica with a smoldering stare, letting her eyes roam down her body, smirking when she saw the outline of nipples denting the green top. Ellen looked back up and met Veronica's eyes, raising an eyebrow and licking her lips suggestively.

"Sure, I'll be there in a sec!" John called back. Ellen's smile deepened as she turned, giving her ass a slight wiggle for Veronica's eyes. Walking around the corner, she chose a mat from the wall and settled in the far corner, away from all the machines and prying eyes. To her right were the doors to a couple of group rooms, both closed. They were occupied, judging from the booming aerobic music she felt rather than heard. Settling down, she started stretching her legs, enjoying the feeling of her tight clothing rubbing her various sensitive spots. As her head came up from a leg stretch, she saw John approaching with a mat of his own.

"Did she look like she was following?" Ellen asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think so. I held my towel in front of me to hide this," He said, showing her the impressive bulge in his shorts. "But when I passed her, I lifted it slightly, pretending to wipe my face. I think she must have seen me, because her eyes were glued to my crotch when I looked." They both shared a quiet laugh at Veronica's expense.

"So what do we do if she decides to join us? What's going to happen?" He asked.

"I don't know, why should anything happen? We're just playing a little. Why, did you have anything in mind?" An innocent smile on her lips, Ellen softly stroked his cock outside the shorts, hidden from the rest of the room as they were. John groaned quietly with pleasure and frustration, but did not know what to say. How could he explain that he wanted to have them both? At the same time preferably. Sure, Ellen seemed to have had a change of heart, but this was something they had not even talked about; a threesome with another woman. Was this a test of sorts, or was she really implying she wanted something to happen?

"Well, you were the one to suggest we tease her back. Do YOU want something to happen?" John countered, playing the question right back to her.

"Maybe... She sure is good looking, and we know she probably would be willing. How would you feel? Honestly." John felt as if he had entered a mine field, any answer potentially disastrous. He did get the feeling that Ellen was serious, but dared he ask her directly? Could he tell her, yes, he wanted to have sex with them both at the same time? Opting for a safer way out, he leaned in to her and spoke softly, for her ears only.