John and Ellen Ch. 01: Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just see what happens. I love you, and we need to talk about this, but I'm not denying the prospect of something happening is very, very sexy." Ellen seemed to accept his choice of words. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"Sure, let's just take it as it comes, we can talk about this tonight. Now, would you mind helping me stretch, I just can't get the right angle on the back of my right thigh." She lay back on the mat, raising her right leg up, indicating he should grab her foot and help her stretch by pushing it back. He positioned himself with one leg to either side of hers and leaned in to add pressure. Looking down, he saw the unmistakable swell of her outer lips as the shorts tightened across Ellen's exposed crotch beneath him. He leaned in a bit more, using his whole body to push, grinding his erection into her leg in the process.

"Oh my, someone is ready for action," Ellen said as she felt John's cock pressing into her leg. It felt as if he had a wooden stick down his shorts, and Ellen would not be surprised if she found a wet spot on the back of her yoga pants from his precum afterwards. Ellen raised her head a bit and spotted Veronica approaching them, a mat in her hands, a slight hesitation to her steps. Angling her left leg out a bit, she presented her clearly outlined pussy at Veronica under the pretense of stretching even more. Veronica got the hint. Her steps were no longer hesitant as she closed in and settled to their left, back to the room.

"So, what is going on here, exactly?" She asked.

"Why, I'm stretching, and John is helping me. Do you want to join us?" The innuendo of Ellen's words was obvious, but there was not much they could do in the middle of the gym, so Veronica just nodded, eyes smoldering. She sat down in the lotus-like position to stretch the insides of her thighs, pushing her chest forward. Both Ellen and John could clearly see the dents her nipples were making.

"Want me to help you stretch, John?" Ellen asked.

"Sure." He said, and got down on the mat. Ellen got up to help him stretch like he had just done for her. As she leaned on his leg, Ellen ground her pussy into his leg, relishing the slightly squishy feeling as her inner and outer lips pressed against him, only the thin fabric of her pants separating them. Veronica's eyes were glued to the outline of John's cock before her. The tightening fabric molded itself around his length, from his balls up to his bulbous head.

"Mmm, that looks good enough to eat," Ellen said as she saw what Veronica was staring at. Seeing that they were alone for the time being, she let her hand travel down his leg and started stroking his cock along the outside of his shorts. Her own nipples were clearly visible now. Veronica seemed unable to decide where to look, eyes going back and forth between John's cock and Ellen's nipples.

"Could you give me hand, Veronica? I feel as if I don't have enough leverage to help him stretch. Maybe if I pull and you push, it'll be enough?" Without waiting for her answer, thinking it a no-brainer, Ellen got on her knees beside John, grabbing his ankle and pulling back, giving Veronica room to get into the same position she had just been in.

"Just get into the same position I was in, the exact same, mind you, and we'll help him together." John was shocked at her brazenness; his wife had just told his one-time mistress to grind her pussy against him while playing with his cock! And in a public place as well. He shivered with anticipation as Veronica got up and closed in on him. As she sat down and her moist crotch pressed against his leg, he let his head fall back, staring at the ceiling. After a brief pause, he felt her hand slowly gliding down his thigh towards his cock. It jumped and pulsed as her hand closed around the head, manipulating it slowly. All three of them forgot about the view they were presenting to anyone looking their way, lost in the heat of the moment.

John moved his hand between Ellen's legs as they pretended to be stretching his leg. In reality they were just teasing and toying with each other. He slowly curled his fingers up, stroking Ellen's pussy through the fabric of her pants. He felt all the little mounds and ridges her lips were making, gliding them up and down in search for her hooded clit. When he found it, he pressed down gently, flicking his finger back and forth a bit, causing her to stiffen above him. He could feel her sticky juices permeating the fabric, making it both slippery and warm to the touch. Her left hand started gliding down as well, and John felt both their hands meeting atop his cock, competing a bit for ground as they both teased him.

Ellen felt John's fingers intensely as they manipulated her sopping pussy. Not wanting to be any worse, she decided to play with him a bit too. He brain tried to tell her this probably was a bad idea, but she was too far gone to pay it much mind. She had left control of her actions to her libido, leaving her brain to do whatever it wanted. As she met Veronica's hand on his cock, she looked her deep in the eyes.

"How does it feel? Good, eh?"

"Better than I remembered," Veronica said. "I wasn't sure what you were hinting at before, but I hadn't thought this was part of it... Aren't you mad at me for fucking John?"

"I was, at first. But I decided to forgive him. And when we met the other day... Let's just say that I was intrigued... I might even forgive you." Ellen hoped her small lie was not obvious, better to keep Veronica a bit on edge and see what happened, she thought.

"Intrigued. That's one way of putting it; another would be to say excited. Your nipples tell a different story from your mouth, though both look good while doing it..." Veronica suited her words by leaning in a bit, mouth approaching Ellen's, lips open and tongue poking out a little. Ellen watched her approach, yearning and apprehension battling in her head. Her little ploy had obviously not fooled Veronica, and she had taken over the role as aggressor in their little exchange. Just before their lips met, John pushed a finger roughly into her clit, causing her to jump up a little and gasp. Veronica seized the opportunity and stuck her tongue inside Ellen's mouth.

Shock and pleasure assaulted her mind, but soon she started kissing back, their hands on John's cock momentarily forgotten. John smiled a small smile to himself; he could endure their lack of attention as long as he got to watch the two hot women making out above him. Just as Ellen was about to reach for Veronica's tits with her free hand, the door behind them burst open, sweaty ladies spilling out as their aerobics class was done.

All three of them jerked apart, John quickly turning over on his stomach to hide his erection as the women dove for their respective mats.

"Phew, that was close," He heard Ellen whisper beside him. "But sooo hot!"

"Mhm," John mumbled, his eyes focused on the blonde mop of hair peeking around the side of a nearby column. Looking closer, he recognized the hair; it belonged to the instructor that caught him and Veronica fucking a few weeks earlier. None of the two women had seen her, and John decided to keep it to himself, filing the information away for another time.

"I don't know about you guys, but I need a shower and a sauna," Veronica said, looking at them suggestively.

"Yeah, me too," Ellen agreed. "We were thinking of hitting the saunas as well, maybe we'll bump into each other there..." Their smiles left little doubt they would soon be able to continue their teasing; unless there were too many others around, that was. Both women got up and gathered their mats from the floor, looking at John.

"Aren't you coming, dear?" Ellen asked.

"I'll be along in a bit, I need to stretch a bit more, I'm still a little tense," He said with a smile, turning over slightly to show off his still-erect cock. Their laughter made for sweet music in his ears as he watched their asses and hips swaying on their way to the stairs.

*****

Ellen was surrounded by naked and undressing women. All around her were the women who had so rudely interrupted them. Naked bodies of all shapes and sizes all over, and trying to not be too hasty, she swiveled the hidden camera slowly across the room, capturing them all. As she made her way towards the showers, walking slowly and trying to angle the camera for the best views, she passed by Veronica. She was still undressing, green top and sports bra in a pile on the bench next to her. Ellen sat down next to her and put the bag down on the side, lens pointed towards the roof.

"So, you ready to hit the showers?" Ellen said, glancing meaningfully at the hidden camera.

"Sure, just let me get out of these sweaty rags first." Kicking her shoes off, Veronica turned away from the camera and pulled her shorts and panties down as one, bending over to get them past her knees. As she bent over, she stuck her ass out towards Ellen, her pussy right above the camera. Ellen wanted to reach out and touch it, wondering what it would taste like, but the other women all around prevented it. Not wanting to be seen flirting with Veronica, she looked away from the exposed ass and pussy hovering before her, instead taking in the other women. Veronica, on the other hand, had no such modesty. Once her shorts were one the floor, she placed one foot on the bench to roll down her sock, squatting slightly down and in the process spreading her pussy open right before the camera. The juices seeping out of her pussy were almost dripping off her lips, threatening to drip down on the lens. Ellen caught a glimpse of it in the corner of her eye, and not being able to contain herself, stood and flung her arm out as she pretended to overbalance. Her hand landed on the only available support; Veronica's ass. As if a charge of static had been discharged, goose bumps grew from their point of contact in ripples up Ellen's arm and down Veronica's ass and legs.

"Oh, my, I'm so sorry!" Ellen said, trying to keep up appearances to anyone watching. The whole display had been entirely on purpose, and Veronica apparently got it, flashing a wicked grin back at her.

"No worries, accidents happen. Let's hit the showers." They picked up their towels, swimsuits and toiletries, walking slowly towards the shower area. The showers were in an open room, five on each side, separated by walls, creating small alcoves to afford a measure of privacy while showering. They chose the two opposing alcoves farthest from the entrance, right next to the door leading to the shared spa. Ellen was too focused on Veronica's ass as they entered, she completely forgot about the camera and the other women showering. She remembered at last to put it down outside of the showers, pointing the lens towards the other showers at least.

Beginning their routines of shampooing and washing, they only had eyes for each other. Both made a point of lathering their tits excessively with soap, fondling them and showing off to each other. Turning around, they flashed their asses at each other and in general teased continuously. The aerobics class quickly showered and left one after another, and soon there were only two other women in the shower area, both on Ellen's side and nearest the entrance. Veronica looked around and saw they were virtually alone.

"Mind if I borrow some conditioner? I seem to have forgotten mine," She said, walking out of her stall towards Ellen.

"Sure, I have it here," Ellen said, indicating the narrow shelf behind her. "Mind getting it yourself? I have soap all over my hands."

"Not at all, I must have left it at home or something." The bottle of conditioner in Veronica's stall made it obvious she was lying, and Ellen bit her lip in anticipation as she got closer. Veronica stepped up to her, halfway inside the stall and leaned in to reach the conditioner. As her left hand stretched out to grab it, her right landed on the inside of Ellen's thigh. Without thinking, Ellen spread her legs slightly, giving her better access and offering an invitation at the same time. Veronica's hand quickly slid up her inner thigh, coming to rest on her pubic bone. Her fingers played Ellen's lips like a guitar, strumming them in order before sliding down. As she leaned in a bit more to get the bottle of conditioner, she pushed two fingers straight into Ellen's pussy, the copious amounts of juice there negating any friction. Ellen's knees buckled, forcing Veronica's fingers even deeper inside her and putting extra pressure on her clit as Veronica's hand supported some of her weight. Pleasure shot from her pussy out through her body. Ellen considered grabbing Veronica's hand to keep it there just a little longer, but all too soon the fingers were sliding out.

"Thank you, you saved my day," Veronica said, pushing her two juice-soaked fingers into her mouth, grinning like the proverbial cat that got the cream. Turning around, she was about to walk back to her stall when the conditioner hit the floor in front of her.

"Gah, I'm such a clumse!" Bending down to pick it up, she pushed her ass towards Ellen, pussy lips clearly on display, the invitation clear. Ellen's hand rose and clamped down on the pussy in front of her, marveling at the soft, hot feeling of the moist lips in her hand. She felt the texture of her inner and outer lips glide between her fingers as she groped Veronica's pussy. One fingertip went down a bit and flicked the half-covered clit, noticing the hard nub of Veronica's piercing there. Grinning wickedly to herself, Ellen flicked the piercing a couple of times, her thumb gliding up the crack towards Veronica's puckered asshole. Just as she started rising from her crouch, Ellen pushed her thumb slightly into her ass. Veronica jerked from the sudden intrusion, but that only forced Ellen's thumb even deeper, and this time it was Veronica's knees that buckled as a visible shudder shook her frame. Holding her there a brief second, Ellen let her other fingers scoop up some of the juices nestled between Veronica's pussy lips, pulling her thumb slowly out as she did it. Another shudder came as Veronica's sphincter pulsed once Ellen's finger was pulled all the way out. Watching Veronica walk back, a bit unsteady, Ellen brought the fingers to her mouth and tasted Veronica, savoring the taste and aroma.

"My pleasure, it's always nice to help a sister in need," Ellen said as they shared a smile.

*****

Meanwhile, John had finally gotten upstairs to the locker room. He had to keep his towel clasped in front of his crotch the whole way, his erection only going down a bit, not all the way. If the bulge in his shorts had not been obvious enough, the wet spot would have. He saw the blonde aerobics instructor cast a loaded glance at his groin as he passed her, and once he started up the stairs, he could have sworn he heard her purr behind him. Not quite able to take in what had happened, John sat down to think things through before hitting the showers.

Ellen, apparently, was a changed woman. The way she had been openly playing and teasing with Veronica was a new side John had not seen before. It seemed she had developed an interest in women, though John could not see how or why. Well, the why was obvious when he thought about it; Veronica was sex on legs, but he wondered when this change had come about. His thoughts went back to the video Ellen had shown him, and at the end, Veronica had gone off-screen, her words intelligible in the movie. Had she made some sort of advance towards Ellen? Deciding that was probably it, John recalled the other day, when Ellen had been at Sue's for dinner. When she came home, she had been so turned on she had practically ripped his clothes off before the door was closed behind her. Not that he had minded, but it was slightly out of character for her to be that aggressive when it came to sex. When he asked her what was going on, she had dropped to her knees in front of him, grabbing his cock and looking up at him.

"Why, I just had to have you, and I didn't want to wait."

"Not that I'm complaining or anything, but is everything okay? Did something happen at Sue's?"

"Oh, I'm fine. And something sure happened..." Before he could respond and ask what, Ellen inhaled his cock and grabbed his ass to push it farther in, her lips meeting his pubes as his cockhead pushed down her throat. All questions of why, what or who fled his mind as he surrendered to her enthusiastic blowjob.

Thinking about it caused John's cock to harden again, and he stopped himself from remembering more. It would not do to have to sit and wait even longer before he could shower, and he could always get answers when they got back home; Ellen had said they should see where it went, after all. Forcing his mind onto non-sexual thoughts, he tried reciting the Krebs' cycle to himself in order for his cock to deflate.

*****

Finally done in the shower, he pulled his swimming shorts on and made for the spa, his cock twitching in anticipation of what was to come. Imagining all sorts of sexual fantasies involving Ellen and Veronica, he was completely unprepared for what met him; the spa was completely empty. None of the women were there. Looking around in confusion, he looked into the saunas, seeing the two closest ones were empty. As he walked towards the last one, he saw their bag with the camera in one of the chairs. That meant they were there, somewhere, and given the spa appeared empty, there was only one place they could be; the roman sauna.

The glass doors were covered in droplets of water, the inside a wall of white from the extreme humidity inside. Just as his hand grabbed the handle, he thought he heard a gasp from the inside. He pulled the door open and stepped inside, stopping just inside the door. No sound except the hissing of the nozzles pouring out hot steam met him, but the room did not appear empty; it lacked the unexplainable feeling of an empty room. Someone was in there, hidden by the fog.

"Ellen? Are you there?"

"Ah, John, it's you... I was afraid it was someone else..." Wondering at the catch in her voice, John walked towards her voice. Before he found her, she gasped loudly. "What's the matter, are you okay?" He asked.

"Oooh, I'm fiiine" Her voice rose as she said the last word, drawing it out. John was close now, and he started making out distinct shapes in the fog. Not quite sure what he was seeing, he squinted and the forms before him resolved into the shapes of two women. Ellen was sitting in one of the wall-mounted folding chairs in the sauna, head back against the wall and legs spread wide. Veronica was on her knees in front of her, face buried between Ellen's legs, one hand reaching up and grabbing an exposed tit. Ellen's swimsuit was around her waist, her chest completely exposed. Veronica's other hand was holding the swimsuit to the side, her mouth latched onto Ellen's pussy, slurping and licking sounds slightly muffled.

"What the..." John could not complete the sentence before Ellen cut him off.

"Shut up and come here!" John not being one to disregard a direct order, walked closer. Ellen wasted no time with his drawstring and simply forced his shorts down, his cock slapping loudly against his stomach as it sprang back up once it was clear of the confining shorts.

"That's more like it," Ellen said with a purr as she guided John's cock into her mouth. She started twirling her tongue around his cockhead as she sucked the precum out gently. Her moaning as she did it only increasing John's pleasure as her mouth vibrated around his cock. Veronica wanted a piece of the action as well, and her hand abandoned Ellen's tit in order to fondle his balls as Ellen sucked him off. Their combined attention pushed him dangerously close to a climax, his cock already over-stimulated from their teasing.