Just Cole And Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing.

"After a minute he started pulling me away. I wanted to stay and watch, but he just kept pulling on me until I went with him. So we went back to his room and he was raring to go, and so was I. That was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen."

"I'm glad we could help," I said dryly.

"I was excited," she said, "I was excited because I thought maybe he would take a few pointers, right? He never ate me out, but of course he expected me to blow him forever, you know?"

"He's young," I said. "Young men are always selfish. It takes a while to figure that out."

"Were you ever selfish like that, Cole," she asked me, leaning towards me. Her cleavage, already spectacular, was almost falling out of that supposedly demure dress. I just might find out what color her nipples were after all if she kept this up.

"No," I admitted. "I got started late, don't ask why, and it was always very important to me that my partner was satisfied too. And I've always liked going down there anyway."

"Of course you have," she said, smiling wanly. "Let's just say that the apple fell pretty far from the tree on that one."

"Sorry."

"Yeah, me too." she said. "Anyway, he didn't want head this time. He just pushed me down onto his bed, pulled my sweats off and climbed on as fast as he could and started plugging away."

"Sorry again," I said.

"I know." she said. "Well, he finished up and fell asleep almost before he got done. He basically rolled off me and went right out."

"I don't know what to say," I said. "Especially since I can't believe we're having this conversation at all."

"There's a reason, I promise," she asked, sitting back in the chair and rearranging her pretty little feet. "I was a little pissed. Not as much as you would think, and probably not for why you think."

"Okay."

"Him not taking long, well, that was par for the course. He never got any better, never even bothered to try, I don't think. He never got me off, not even once, but I was used to that. It still felt good, and I loved having his arms around me, loved the weight of his body on me.

"No, the reason I was mad was because he fell asleep so fast. I wanted to cuddle. I know guys don't like to do it, but damn it, I had snuck out of my house, pushed my scooter two blocks before starting it and snuck through that damn window. I know I acted all cool about that a second ago, but it wasn't easy."

"I'm sure," I said.

"And I felt he was treating me kind of like a whore, you know? A girl likes to be appreciated."

"Of course you do," I said.

"I laid there for the longest time, my body all tensed up because I didn't cum, and then I got the idea of going and watching you cuddle. I was sure you did that. Did you usually do that?"

"Most of the time I did," I said. "It depended on how sweaty we got. Sometimes Kelly wasn't into it. So did I?"

"You did," she smiled at me. "But I was shocked to find that you two were STILL DOING IT!"

"Oh, well," I said, shrugging it away. "We'd probably finished and were starting again. No big deal."

"I don't think so," she said, playing with her hair. "You were still doing it doggy, but now you were on your knees and holding yourself straight up. You had your hands on her hips, pulling her back on you, and at the same time your were ramming her so hard. You were fucking the ever-loving shit out of her. You even slapped her ass a couple of times."

I looked at her and took another gulp of water. I was sobering up and just about ready to stop this whole embarrassing story. It was getting to be too much. Way too much. Plus, I hated to admit it, but it was turning me on that she had watched us, that she had watched me.

"Please don't be mad," she said in a soft voice. She instinctively hunched back into her chair, putting some distance between us. "You look mad."

"No, I'm not mad," I sighed, "I'm embarrassed. I don't know why you're not. I can't believe you're telling me this, and in such graphic detail. I wish you'd stop."

"There is a reason, trust me," she said, smiling, suddenly more at ease for no reason I could fathom. "You guys eventually finished. And she was loving it, Cole, LOVING IT. She was clawing the sheets and drooling onto the pillow in front of her."

"Well, I do aim to please," I said.

"Your aim is true, Elvis." she said. "And after you were done, you kissed her on the neck again. She giggled and just lay there, stretching, looking like the cat that ate the canary. And then, do you know what you did?"

"Enlighten me," I said, dryly.

"Oh, come on, Cole, lighten up,' she said. "You got some cream and rubbed it all over her butt, which was very, very red, I might add, you bad boy." she said slyly, giving me her crooked smile. "And I haven't even told you the best part, at least for me."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I jilled myself off like crazy," she said. "I was still naked down there. I've never cum that hard, before or since. It was the first and only time I ever came in that house."

"Like I said, I'm glad we could help." I said, hoping this was finally over.

"Cole, I want that." she said quickly.

"Want what?" I asked.

"All of it." she said breathily. "I want you."

"Oh, Jen," I said. She was the sexiest thing alive, but there was just no way, no way....right? "I'm your ex-boyfriend's father. I'm over thirty years older than you."

" 'Age ain't nothing but a number.' " she said. "I'm an adult. I know what I want. I've wanted it forever. I can't believe you never knew how long I've been crushing on you. Both Kelly and Brandon knew it. He hated it. I'm sure she did too. Maybe that's why she was always so shitty to me."

"Well, I never saw it." I said. "And, on a totally unrelated topic, how come you know so many eighties and nineties references?"

"My dad is so cool," she said, smiling. "My whole life, when I got home from gymnastics and then dance class, we would watch old movies and play their old cassettes and records and he would massage my feet. My mom demanded equal time, so he pampered both of us. I really, really missed that when I moved here."

"I bet."

"Cole, I know this isn't romantic or anything, me practically begging you..." she said.

"Well..."

"But I knew it would have to be like this," she said. "You're too nice a guy - too honorable - to just bang me, just let it happen, no matter how much you want to."

"That is true." I said.

"I came on to you so hard last night, and I could tell I was offending you. I was, wasn't I?"

"A little," I said. "It's not because I don't find you desirable, because I do."

"Of course you do," she smiled. "You're 'only human', right?"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked. Maybe I could use a little deflection. "Was Brandon your first?"

"Yup, he was. It happened when..."

"Oh, no," I said, holding my hand up. "Don't even. I don't want to hear about it. You tell long stories. You'd give me every excruciating detail. No thank you."

"Okay," she giggled.

"I think all you need is to be with somebody else. I wish you'd hold off for a while, but I know that's not realistic."

"Right about that," she said.

"So why don't you just take it slow, and pretty soon you'll find the right guy who'll treat you better than my idiot son, like the princess you are?"

"Okay, so here's another part you probably won't like," she said. "It's been a few months since Brandon and I split, and I've slept with two boys."

"Well," I said, annoyed with myself for being jealous. Because I was. "That's fine. I'm glad that whole experience didn't give you PTSD or something. As long as you stayed safe. That's good."

"No, Cole, it is NOT good," she said acidly. Was she upset that I didn't seem upset?

"It was terrible. The first guy I really liked, and he was a little better than Brandon - marginally - but I found out he already had a girlfriend after we did it. I was just his pump 'n dump."

"I'm sorry, sweetie."

"Yeah, well, it was really embarrassing, but I went and apologized to his girlfriend."

"Really, how'd that go?"

"About how you'd expect," she said, wrinkling her nose. "She called me a slut and said it was all my fault."

"She'll learn," I promised.

"Oh, she already has," Jen said. "After that, I thought that maybe my 'picker' was wrong, so I started going out with this really nice guy in my Bio class. He wasn't my normal type, but he was nice."

"Oh, that IS nice," I said. I didn't want to hear all this, but at least maybe the deflection thing was working.

"Cole," Jen said, "Would you please stop saying everything is nice when it's not?

"Sorry again," I said. "I'm saying that a lot tonight."

"So...I made him wait for a while, and when we finally did it, well..."

"Well what?"

"He said he wasn't a virgin, but I think he was. And he was just as selfish as the others."

"Okay, Jen, you've had some bad luck here, true, but that doesn't change anything about what I said." I replied. "Just give it some time."

"Well, here's the final part," she said.

"Finally," I said.

"Shut up," she said. "This has been really hard."

"I know," I said. "More for me, trust me."

"There's this professor that's been giving me the eye. The one Nikki started talking about."

"Oh."

"And I started thinking, well, maybe I just need an older guy who knows what he's doing. So I started giving him the 'come and get me', and he wanted to, believe me."

"I'm sure," I said darkly. "I hope I have time to kick his worthless ass before I leave here."

"Nothing happened, Cole," Jen said. "You know why? Because I realized that if I was going to do it with somebody older, I wanted it to be with you."

"Really?" I asked. "You want some old guy and I'll do, huh? Well now, that's quite a compliment. Look at me, I'm blushing."

"No!" she said sharply. "That didn't come out right. That's not what I meant."

"How else am I supposed to take it?"

"Damn it!" she snapped, jumping off the chair and crawling on top of me, sliding those delicious breasts of hers up my body in the process.

"You, Cole," she said as she rained kisses on my neck and cheek and chest, "are the sexiest" -kiss- "hottest" -kiss- "most amazing dancer" -kiss kiss- "and the GREATEST man I know, tied with my dad."

"Jen, look," I said, trying to disengage.

"No, YOU look," she pleaded. "That came out wrong. I've had feelings for you for years, even since I got to know you, okay? Kelly and Brandon threw us both away. When I realized I was going back home, I dared to hope about us."

"Jen, I'm older than your father."

"I don't care," she said, and she gave me the most surprising kiss of my life.

I've said it here several times; that Jen seemed older than her years, that I admired her, that she was one in a million. When she kissed me, I expected something heated, something passionate, lots of tongue as she tried to entice me to fuck her.

Well, the kiss was heated, there was some tongue, all that and more, but that's not how it started.

She kissed me with love.

It was obvious from our lips' first touch. It was tentative, it was honest, and it wasn't the kiss of someone trying to knock my socks off. No, this was a kiss of honesty, of vulnerability. She trusted me enough to let me see her and everything she felt about me. It was easily the bravest thing I'd ever seen.

I had to respond in kind. Could I love her? I thought maybe I could. She had wanted me for years. Kelly had seen it, was jealous of it, but what also spurred that jealousy was my intense regard for this young woman. Since she was a cheating bitch with no insight, Kelly couldn't conceive that my interest in Jen was in no way sexual, and since it never occurred to me to view her as sexually desirable, I got to know the real Jen.

I remembered all the times I sat at our kitchen table with her while Brandon ignored her, choosing to spend his time with his buddies in the other room or his true love, his X-Box 360. Jen hated the violence of the first person shooter, his favorite, but he expected her to just sit there and watch. She tried for a while, and probably would have continued if he would have talked to her even a little bit, but he ignored her completely, except to demand drinks and snacks. He had campaigns to win, dammit.

Instead of leaving, she retreated to the kitchen table, and I remembered now how sorry I had felt for her then. I tried to get Kelly to help, but there was no help there, so Jen and I played cribbage and gin rummy and talked and talked about everything under the sun for over two years.

I was a married man, so it never occurred to me to look at her in any romantic way, but I guess it was different for her. I didn't treat her like she was my daughter, but I think we became friends, at least as much as we could through that age gap. I think maybe uncle/niece would have been more accurate.

She'd been mercilessly teasing and attempting to seduce me for the past two days. Which of us would be more surprised that it had worked? I had never ever thought about laying a finger on her, but now things were different, weren't they? Was it really such a long way from my total regard for her to lust, even love? I could resist, set up every roadblock I could, but I didn't really want to, not anymore.

All that hit me in a flash, and I kissed her back. She opened her eyes with such a look of surprise, of joy and desire, and everything got all intense as our tongues met and our hands began to explore each other's bodies. I rolled us over, ready to move forward.

"No...wait, wait, wait..." she said as she broke our kiss. "Let me up. Please, Cole."

"All right," I said, confused, rolling over to let her scoot out from under me.

"I've been waiting for this for forever; it has to be perfect. Wait here, I'll be right back," she said.

"You wait," I said. "I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I haven't been with anyone in over a year," I said.

"Wow," she said. "I thought you dated."

"I did," I said. "I didn't want to be with anyone for a long time, and..."

"I get that." She framed both my cheeks with her fingertips and gave me a gentle kiss. "Let me see if I can guess."

"Okay."

"You're worried," she said, "worried that it's been so long that you can't get it up, or you'll come too soon, or lose your erection or something."

"Umm..."

"You're worried that I've put you, and sex with you, on a pedestal so high you won't be able to drag your wrinkled, old ass up there."

"Well, yeah." That one hurt. A lot.

"Cole," she said, kneeling in between my knees, laying her head on my lap and giving my thighs an affectionate squeeze. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I don't feel that way about you, YOU'RE the one who's scared. Well, I'm not. None of those things will happen. You'll see."

"You seem pretty confident."

"Oh, I am," she said, smiling that crooked smile. She stood up, leaned over and kissed my forehead, accidentally -or not- exposing more of her bountiful cleavage than she had all night. "Don't you dare fall asleep on me."

"Oh, I won't," I mumbled, relieved, but wondering if I could keep my promise. God, I was old.

"I mean it, mister," she said, kissing my forehead again and skipping into the bathroom. "Put on some music."

I had just put a mellow R&B playlist on my laptop when she emerged, looking the same, but somehow...sexier.

"What did you do?" I asked. "You look fantastic, not like you didn't before, but wow..."

"A girl never tells," she said with a mischievous grin, "but thank you."

"Now..." she said, and melted into my arms. We slow danced again, this time without an audience. After a while we gave up and just swayed the sway of every junior high school dance. We kissed for long, enchanting lengths; sometimes our tongues hungrily explored, sometimes our lips joined lighter than a feather.

It was slow. You might call it dry humping, except it was more about the press than the grind, like at the Inn. Soon my hands stroked the small of her back, her derrière, until, finally, I was gently cupping her left breast, not tweaking her nipple so much as massaging it with extreme prejudice through her dress and bra.

She was not idle either. Her slim hands first moved up to play with my hair and then moved slowly down my back to pull gently on my bum and bring our bodies even closer. After a time of that, combined with an extra juicy kiss, she pulled back a little so she could massage my cock, first with her palm and then lightly stroking it as much as she could with her fingertips through my slacks. It was the hardest it had been in years.

By unsaid mutual consent, we pulled apart. Jen turned around and pulled her luxurious curls aside to reveal her graceful neck framed by delicate shoulders. I couldn't help but lean forward to kiss it and was enveloped once again in lavender.

"Oh, that's nice," she sighed, "but could you..."

Of course I could. I slowly pulled the zipper down her back, delighting in both the sensual sound and the gradual revelation of her honey back. She delicately wiggled out of her dress and let it pool at her feet.

She turned around to face me, pushed me until I sat on the bed and backed away.

"I like this music," she said as she began to move. "Very much."

Jen danced for me, and it was a special thing. It was sexy, but not in a specifically stripper kind of way, although there was some element of that in there somewhere. She smiled that crooked smile, and there was almost an air of challenge to it, as if daring me to look away, knowing I couldn't.

And why would I? Her body was as close to perfection as a woman's could be, fresh in the bloom of youth, but any baby fat she could possibly have possessed was burned away in the fire of her new adulthood and obvious attention.

She did have a dancer's body, but, I was realizing, not in the traditional sense. As I had noticed earlier, she was long and lean and lush and curvy, all at the same time. In point of fact, she could be the perfect fitness model if she chose, because her body was the perfect balance of muscular and feminine. She was a Latina Wonder Woman.

Somehow, she had discovered how to sculpt her body to the peak of sensuous desirability. The stripper I had lived with so long ago was too muscular at first, and then she let herself go after I was paying all her bills, the bitch. Her back had been impressive in a road map way, but when I put my arm around her it felt like hugging my brother.

Jen wouldn't feel that way. Her stomach was obscenely flat, and while you couldn't see the six pick underneath, the definition was there. She had put her heels back on, which accentuated her calves, sheathed in delicious thigh highs. They were round and strong, but not so diamond-like as to mar their feline glory. So, too, with her arms, her back, her shoulders, her ass, everything an example of discipline and restraint.

As she moved sinuously to "Super Duper Love" by Joss Stone, I came to realize that this private dance was a continuation of her earlier vulnerable kiss, the one that had gotten this whole thing started tonight. She was unselfconscious, unashamed of what she was and what I would see. She wanted me to look. She wanted me to see her. She knew, somehow, that I would appreciate her inner beauty that much more if I let everything else soak in. She knew I was thirsty for her, and she wanted me to drink it all.

"Were you wearing that all night long?" I asked in a hoarse voice. Her legs were sheathed in those dark thigh high stockings, her thong was so minuscule it disappeared from behind, and her bra was one step from a demi, still barely covering her areolas. I still didn't know what color they were. Damn.

"Oh, no," she said and glided towards me. "Earlier tonight I needed a little more, um, reinforcement, yeah. I hoped we'd dance the way we did tonight, all crazy, and I needed a little help for that. They were still sexy, but not like this little set. That's one reason I needed to go get ready."

1...34567...10