Just Cole And Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I sure like it," I said as I ran my hands over her breasts, fondling them gently. We kissed for a little while. "There were more reasons to get ready?"

"Maybe you'll just find out," she said as she pushed me back onto the bed and lay on top of me again. Our lips met, and the passion began to amp up, gradually at first, but soon we were sucking face with utter abandon. All the while I was teasing her nipples and gently caressing her breasts.

"Cole," she groaned as she pulled her face off me. "You have to, you HAVE to..."

"Have to what, doll?" I asked, stroking her hair and losing myself in her mahogany eyes.

"Suck them, Cole. You have to. Love my tits with your mouth. I can't stand it."

I reached my hands behind her back to unsnap her and found her already there. We did it together and I slipped the straps off her shoulders to finally reveal her treasures, and there was no disappointment, believe you me.

As I've said how many times now, they were big, double D's at least, but that wasn't what took my breath away at first. I was mesmerized by their perfect shape. They were round and full, with not even a hint of sag. How could such large natural tits be like that, you ask? How the hell would I know? I guess I'd surmise some godlike genetic predisposition, which I didn't understand. Her parents were slight people. As large as those babies were, they fit her long body so perfectly that she would have looked wrong were they any larger or smaller. In my experience, girls as tall as her had flat asses and minimal tits.

Oh, and her nipples were nut brown and larger than a pencil eraser when aroused, as they were now. Her aureoles were slightly lighter in color and as perfectly formed and sized as could be. This girl was perfection.

She leaned forward and desperately shoved them into my face, smothering me in the sexiest way possible. Of course I wanted to dive in and suck them hard, but I knew that was the extent of her previous experience, so I deliberately slowed everything down and teased, teased, teased.

I ran my tongue around and in between her breasts, avoiding the nipples, depositing copious amounts of saliva, only to occasionally take one or the other between my lips and very gently tug before returning to the tease.

"Cole, please," she whimpered. I had rolled over on top of her so I could take complete control of her pleasure. Her hands cradled my head, fingers playing with my hair as she tried to push me into her tits harder.

"What, it doesn't feel good?" I asked slyly. We both knew the answer to that.

"Of course it does," she whined. "But..."

"Shhh..." I said. "These are mine. These are all mine, right?"

"You didn't even have to say it," she said weakly. Her hands went back to gently caressing my hair.

I did take pity on her, but I did it at my pace. Her breasts were flawless, and there was a lot of real estate to work with. I'd read somewhere that women with overly large breasts weren't all that sensitive, but that certainly wasn't the case with my Jen. By the end, I was pulling hard on her nipples with my teeth while I flicked them quickly and firmly with my tongue. Then, as I'd hoped and suspected might happen after her initial reaction, her whole body tensed for a moment as her hands pulled my hair tightly. I slowed down until I was softly, so softly, and slowly, so slowly, caressing her nipples with the flat of my tongue.

"Oh, Cole," she breathed. "Thank you, thank you. Oh, thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, smiling as I moved my body up to look down at her. "It was my pleasure."

"I came, Cole, just from you on my tits. I actually came." The wonder in her voice was adorable.

"I'm glad." I said. We were both smiling, and then I saw a trace of a tear in the corner of her eye.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Everyone's always been so rough with them," she said, choking with emotion. "You're the first person to treat them, treat me, with any kind of respect."

"I'm so, so sorry, baby," I said. "I haven't met your pussy yet, but until then, these are the two most perfect presents the world has ever received, and I'm going to treat them accordingly."

"You are such a dork," she giggled. I was pleased. The good mood was restored.

"So now I have a question for you, mister," she said after we'd kissed a little more. "Why are you still dressed?"

"Look at all that," I said, waving my hand to indicate her body, naked now except for those stockings. "It's been all you so far, honey."

"That ends now," she growled. "Everything off. Now. Right now. Everything."

"Okay, okay," I said. I'd taken off my jacket, loosened my tie and kicked off my shoes, but the rest was still intact. I sat up to unbutton my shirt, but was obviously taking too long for Jen. She hopped off the bed to come around and pull my pants off quickly, which caused me to fall back onto my back, still unbuttoning. My socks were off before I knew it, and she had my underwear down before I could get my arms out of my shirt.

"I knew it," she said delightedly and swooped down to engulf my entire rigid cock in one long stroke. I'd rarely been deep-throated all the way, and no one had ever been able to take all of me without working it in for a while. It felt great, it was amazing, but it was too much too soon.

"Baby, baby," I said and put my hand on the top of her head. "Go slower at the beginning, okay? I'm sensitive at first."

"Sawwy," she said, mouth full of cock. "I got a little too excited," she said, pulling off. "Don't worry, I really do know how to do this."

She wasn't lying. She did slow down for a while, but soon she was back to deep throating me, obviously her specialty. She did this thing where she'd take me all the way, clamp her lips down hard and then shake her head like a dog. It drove me fucking nuts. It wasn't too long before I started to feel the impending rush.

"Jen," I said, putting my hand back on her head. "Jen, I'm going to cum."

"Ummm hmmm," she groaned happily.

"No, I mean it," I said. "Stop. I don't want to come in your mouth. It might be my only one for tonight."

"Huh uh," she said, taking me out of her mouth but continuing to slowly stroke me. "You'll be back up in less than five minutes, I'll bet you anything."

She dropped down and took the whole thing in her mouth again, pulling off with a loud pop.

"So. Give. Me. Your. CUM!"

Jen started bobbing up and down at breakneck speed, her hands cupping my ass. I'd never felt anyone blow me like this before. How could she be this amazing so young? I came in less than a minute, shooting rope after rope after rope into her mouth. She snorted loudly through her nose as she took every last bit of it. She smiled up at me and opened her mouth to show me she still had it all, then swallowed and licked her lips.

"You are one yummy man," she said, and squealed a little when I swooped down myself and kissed her, hard. She struggled for just an instant and then gave in, kissing me back with as much ardor.

"You don't think that's gross?" she asked when we finally came up for air.

"Not if it's mine," I said. "You are some kind of wonderful."

"Oh, baby, you're the wonderful one," she said, pushing me back so she could lie in the crook of my arm.

"Time for me to return the favor." I said, brushing her hip.

She was silent a moment, idly playing with my chest hair. "Cole, I can tell by the way that you took care of my boobs that you're an amazing, attentive lover. I'm sure you're trying to make love to me tonight to show me how it can be."

She looked me in the eye. Busted again.

"I love you for that, I really do," she said, "and I want to do all that, but right now..." she kissed my chest, "Right now I wanna fuck. I want you to take me as hard as you can, as long as you can. Make love to me later, I just want to fuck you so bad."

"Okay," I said. "I think that can be arranged, but right now you have a bet to win, young lady."

"What are we betting, my ass?" she asked with an impish grin.

"I didn't know that was on the table," I said, not sure where this would end up.

"Cole, it's your table. Everything's on it," she said as she kissed her way down my body. She reached down beside the bed and came up with a blue bottle. My breath caught a little. Could she really mean it? I hadn't done that since, yeah, you guessed it, since I was with Gina.

Jen squirted a liberal amount on her hand and started rubbing it on and between her breasts. She crawled forward, but ignored my flaccid cock, instead making a slick trail up my body, kissing and sucking as she went, smearing oil all over my body with her tits.

She moved all around, finally rubbing them over my cock, which was already starting to stiffen. She wrapped her pendulous mams around it and began pumping my cock. Oh, it was so good. By the time she moved back up and kissed my neck, my rod was already turning into a bar of steel in her lightly stroking hand.

"Okay, now for the special treatment. Move up here," she said, pulling me up and scooting me to the side of the bed facing the door.

"Scoot down a little," she said, and I moved so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I felt absurd sitting there with my semi-hard cock waving in the air.

"Now, watch this," she said, giving me another deep kiss. She walked away from me and I couldn't help admiring that full ass of hers as it swayed back and forth. It was so round, so tight, just a work of art, a force of nature...

And out of nowhere she performed a graceful back bend, folding backward and placing her hands on the carpet. Gravity pulled her enormous breasts down past her head, but I hardly noticed, because as she went down, she took my entire cock smoothly into her mouth.

She stayed there, bent like a pretzel, with my cock in all the way, massaging it with her throat muscles, her tongue moving all around. I couldn't resist and reached forward to knead her stupefying breasts, squeezing and pulling on the nipples. She responded by clamping her lips around me even harder. After several mind-blowing minutes, my cock was as hard as it had ever been in my life.

"Who won?" I asked after she finally took my cock out of her mouth, performed a handstand and vaulted onto the bed to land beside me.

"Who cares? We both did," she said. "Now fuck me. God, please do it."

She had asked me not to earlier, but I had to at least have a little lick down there. I kissed my way down her body, imitating the way she did it, and was presented with a beautiful sight. It smelled delicious. I put my tongue in there, just for a little taste. Just to check it out, you know.

"Cole..." she grumbled, but she changed her tune after I paid some delicate attention to her clit. "Okay, you win. You don't have to stop. Do whatever you want to...Oh, fuck, oh, Cole..."

It didn't take me long to bring her almost there. She was already dripping when I started, and her squirming under me graduated from writhing to senseless thrashing until I stopped, letting her gasp a moment, and then dove back in to suck her clit and stroke it with the tip of my pointed tongue at the same time. My face was covered in her juice. It was a swamp down there, a delicious, tasty swamp.

"Unghh," she half cried, half sighed as her body went totally rigid and shook, no, it vibrated with an intense cum. I waited it out until it was almost over and then moved up quickly to slowly ease my aching shaft into her pussy.

As soon as I entered, I knew I was in for it. She was tight, easily my tightest ever, but I slid it in slowly with almost no resistance. She was gushingly wet, and her young pussy gripped me with so many delightful squeezes and surprises. But, most impressive, it was HOT! She was a virtual furnace, something I'd never experienced.

"Oh my god, Cole," she was still gasping. "What are you doing to me?"

"Good stuff, I hope," I said, and began to fuck her in earnest. I said a little prayer of thanks for all those recent hours in the gym. I had already cum once, so I was in no danger of embarrassing myself that way, and I knew I had the physical endurance to give her what she so desperately craved; a nice long ride.

I'm happy to say I really did give it to her good. I started with long, slow strokes, and after a while I began to give her an extra push at the end of each one, just like you do an extension at the end of a movement with free weights. It drove her wild, but soon I was just pounding away at her without abandon, forgoing technique for pure force. I reached down to maul her breasts, maybe roll or pull at a nipple, but I never stayed with one thing long enough to bore her. By the end, we were fucking so hard that we were both making rutting, animal noises. I never make much noise during sex, something Kelly would complain about, but I was just so into it, you know? Never had I been so consumed with this act.

As you can imagine by now, Jen was not passive underneath me. Her hands fluttered everywhere, stroking my back, cupping my face, cupping my ass and pulling our bodies closer. Her nails raked my back, but with perfect pressure so I felt the excitement of them without being pierced. Her red-hot pussy accepted me to the hilt, but she would constantly rotate her ass underneath me, spreading her legs wider to get even more of me in her. I was only too happy to oblige. Her body stiffened twice and got all out of rhythm, so I was pretty sure she was cumming.

All the while, she kept up a continuous play by play, telling me how big my cock was, how good it all felt, or just grunting and groaning in delight. She let me know when she came, actually she shrieked when she did. She was the absolute hottest fuck, and this was only missionary.

With that thought, I pulled out, much to her dismay, but I had her turned over with her ass in the air before she knew what hit her. I so wanted to bury my face between those luscious globes, but that would have to be later. Now I had to satisfy my primal urge, OUR primal urge, to get my cock back inside her as soon as possible.

She was dripping with sweat now. This was what she had been waiting for, and I wanted to give her the best I could. She began perched on her hands and knees, but as I desperately spread her legs further, she fell forward and laid her head in her arms. When I tried to dig in the covers to reach her amazing tits, she pushed herself back up on her hands and began thrusting back on her own, our bodies meeting with ever increasing crashes. I would probably have bruises tomorrow, but an earned bruise is a badge of honor, right?

All the while, she was reaching back and cupping my ass, stroking my hip, always remaining in contact as if to reassure her it was really me.

Her constant talk died out suddenly, so the only sounds in the room were our labored breathing, her moans and the heavy slaps of body against body. I was in my own little world as I pulled her onto my cock over and over, not paying attention for a minute, until I suddenly realized she wasn't moaning, she was crying.

"Babe, are you all right?" I asked, slowing down to almost a stop.

"No! Don't stop!" she gasped. "I've never cum this hard. Ever. It's just one long CUM! Fuck! Fuck me, Cole! Fuck me hard!"

Well, at that, I gripped her hips more firmly and picked up my pace even more, rammed her even harder, and, when I felt the time was right, let go with my left and and slapped her quivering ass hard, once, then twice, on each cheek.

That was it for her.

"Aieeee!" she cried, collapsing on the bed. I rode her down, still pounding her as hard as I could until I felt the beginning of the end.

"Jen, I'm gonna cum!" I panted into her ear as I kissed the back of her neck.

"No! No!" she hissed, scrambling forward to pull herself off me. Fuck me. Of course. Here I was, thirty years older, and she had to be the one to think about birth control.

But then she rolled over, flopped onto her back and spread her legs, holding them behind her knees, opening them to me as wide as possible.

"Cum inside me, cum, cum inside me," she was panting, too. "But I have to see your face, Cole, I have to see your beautiful eyes when you cum. Keep them open. Please, look in my eyes when you cum."

I had cooled down a bit, and I was expecting to last a long time again, but after I buried my cock back in her pussy furnace, I realized it wouldn't be long at all. I skipped the slow buildup and soon started slamming into her as hard as I could.

"That's it, baby, ohhh," she breathed. "Cum, give it to me, cum in me."

This was a scene right out of a porno, but it didn't feel like that. Jen really wanted me to cum, wanted to share in that with me, wanted me to feel good.

I banged away as hard as I possibly could, and I felt her quiver again, albeit a smaller one than before, and an explosion soon started in my toes, erupting with more force than I could ever have imagined. Jen had both hands on my face again, cupping and stroking it as we made soul deep eye contact. Not wanting to crush her, I tried to fall on my side next to her, but she pulled me down on top of her, wrapping her arms and legs around me in a tender death grip, our sweaty bodies plastered together. I was going nowhere, not as if I wanted to.

Jen closed her eyes and laid her head back, leaving me to rest my head beside her and oh, so gently nuzzle her neck. I don't think she was passed out exactly; I think she just felt too good to move right then. I could relate.

In our day, Kelly and I had had a very satisfying, even wild, sex life, but I had never experienced anything like this. Anal aside, that stripper, Gina, wasn't nearly as good as Kelly, believe it or not, and I thought I'd had it as good as it would ever get. I couldn't have been more wrong. Jen was the embodiment of the wild Latin chick, all crazy and uninhibited with that rock hard dancer's body and sensationally rounded curves. Add affection and romance. Perfection.

As she slowly came to herself, rolling to her side and smiling at me weakly, I realized what had made this the greatest fuck of my life. As our hands instinctively reached for each other to entwine our fingers, I knew.

It was love.

I had been screwed well and thoroughly before, many times, but never, ever with so much love. So much so that I wondered if Kelly had ever loved me at all. Certainly not as totally as Jen. As for me, I had never had lovemaking feel so completely right before. Not with Kelly, not with Gina, not with any of my high school girlfriends or the few one nighters I'd had before I met Kelly.

"You really do love me, don't you?" I asked.

Her whole body tensed for a moment, and a cloud seemed to pass over her face. Finally, she looked like she had reached a decision.

"Yes," she said simply. "I would never have said it, never have told you so soon, probably not ever, but, since you asked, yes. And I'm glad you asked."

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since our first game at your kitchen table." she said. "You took one look at me, saw how upset I was about how Brandon was treating me, and you took care of me. I realized then and there you were the most wonderful man in the world and I loved you. It's only gotten stronger since."

"Oh," I said. It was a lot to take in. That was a long time ago.

"You always treated me like a person," she said, stroking my face again and pushing my hair out of my eyes. "You never did talk down to me, even when I was little, but that day you treated me like a woman. Like your would your woman."

"Jen..."

"Look, I'm not stupid." she said. "I don't know if you could ever have the same feelings for me. You were always my ideal, something I could never have. I stuck with Brandon a lot longer than I should have, hoping he would turn into a younger version of you, but instead he turned into HER."

1...45678...10