Just Cole And Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry." I said.

"But last night, today, tonight, has been so much more than I could ever hope for. Personally, I think we're amazing together, but if all I get is what I've already gotten, well, that's more than I ever dreamed I would realistically get anyway."

"There's a lot going against us..."

"I know," she sighed, scooting over to lay her head on my chest. "So what?"

~~~~~

I don't remember falling asleep, but the next thing I knew I felt a warm sensation on my groin. I looked over and saw it was 5:47 on the hotel clock radio. I reached down and tangled my hand in her curls. They were damp. She must have already jumped into the shower.

"That didn't take long," she said, raising her head. "Good morning." She lowered her head again, taking me all the way down, but, so, so slowly.

"Jen, I have to get up for a minute."

"Okay," she said, raising her lips off me with a loud pop. "But only a minute. Don't bother showering or anything. Just get back here."

"Okay," I said as I padded my way to the bathroom. I did take a second to brush my teeth. Courtesy, you know? I saw her enormous bag on the counter. I hadn't even noticed her bring it in or put it in the car, for that matter. I guess I was too drunk at the time. I thought about snooping for about one second, but changed my mind. Let her do her thing. It'd all been great so far.

When I got back, the lamp was on and she was lying by her side, just like yesterday, but this time she was gloriously naked. Her hose and heels were gone.

"Right here," she said, patting the sheets. "I've even smoothed it out for you." She had pulled the heavy bedspread away and thrown it on the floor. "No lumps, no break in the action."

As I got into bed, she pushed me down on my back, giving me a long, loving kiss. She kissed her way down, using her patented sliding her breasts over my body trick to bring me to full attention. She took me into her mouth and used her lips, her teeth, her throat, her hands, everything that brought on that familiar feeling all too soon.

I had been lying back and enjoying; Jen had been working hard, but softly; no wanton grunts and groans like the night before.

"Jen, I'm going to cum..." I said, my voice sounding much too loud in the quiet room.

"Oh, no," she said, once more with the popping noise. "Not yet. I have other plans."

She moved her body up on mine and started kissing me. It was another scorcher, but a controlled one, and as we kissed, she easily lowered herself onto my very hard member. She leaned forward, smashing those incredibly soft breasts on my chest, covering my body with hers. I put my arms around her, holding her to me.

She finally broke the kiss. "Last night, it was...it was incredible, Cole."

"I aim to please." I said.

"That's what you always say," she said, with a twinkle in her eye. "I'm starting to believe."

She moved her head forward and covered my lips with hers, and it was a kiss that lasted almost our whole session, as she once again cupped and stroked my face and, sometimes, my hair. She began to swivel her hips, her overheated moistness gripping me as she began to give me a serious pounding. When she got tired, I would pull her to me all the tighter and fuck back up for all I was worth. She spent a lot of the time grinding because she couldn't lift up that far and continue the kiss. That was great, and it let me last much longer, but there was no way I was going to cum this way. This was obviously her plan, but as she went on, she couldn't help herself, and the thrusts started getting longer and harder.

I finally let her go and she rose a little. I could finally take stock of those gargantuan breasts she had crushed onto my chest. I couldn't believe I hadn't even thought about them until now, because they were, as they say, spectacular as they bounced and shook and rotated above my face. I put my hand on them lightly so every time she bounced I gently brushed or squeezed her nipples as they went by. Her flowing, curly mane had fallen to cover half her face. She never bothered to move it, which was just so sexy.

Jen was really getting into it now; up on her feet, bracing herself with both hands on my chest as she repeatedly slammed down on me with metronomic ferocity. This position had the added benefit of squeezing her breasts together, making them look even bigger. Her ass was a blur, and her moans and cries had devolved into one long moan of excitement and lust.

Suddenly, she stopped and sat up, frozen, her mouth making strange movements, stranger noises coming out of it. Her pussy vibrated and squeezed my dick so hard I thought I would either cum or feel it break off, I couldn't tell which. Her whole body shuddered and she fell onto me, but her hips were still moving. She started sliding her pussy up and down my cock, scraping her breasts on my chest, and before I knew it, we were kissing again.

I reached out to knead her spongy ass cheeks, sneakily, I thought, moving my middle finger to press her puckered asshole.

"Cole," she whispered when we came up for air, "you can."

"Can what?"

"That. You know."

She said it shyly, but excited too, like when she asked me to take her out to the Wharfey Inn. She was still moving pretty good down there, but I braced my hand and slowly but firmly slid my middle finger into her ass.

As tight as it was, my finger slid in effortlessly. She had lubricated her ass just for me.

"You're already slick in there. Does that mean..." I started to ask.

"Oh, yessss," she hissed, "You've done it before, right? You won't hurt me?"

"Never," I said, "are you sure this is what you want?"

"Anything you ever wanted, everything you ever thought of, that's what I want to give to you," she gasped. "We may never be together again."

"Still..." I said.

"Cole, God DAMN it," she cried, stopping and laying on me. "I've wanted to try this forever, but I've always been too chickenshit. I've never trusted anyone enough. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw you at the sandwich shop."

"Really?"

"Really."

Oh, okay. Well then...

"Now, are you going to put your cock into my big, round, virgin ass or not?"

What a question.

She was well lubricated, but my dick was not. I looked over to find the blue bottle had magically appeared on the bedside table. I greased up my fingers and eased my middle one in her ass again. It went in so easily.

"I've been practicing." Jen panted, sensing my surprise, "Try to get two or three in there."

"Okay," I said. "What have you been practicing with?"

"Oooh," she scolded. "If you must know, a couple used dildos, courtesy of Nikki, and produce. Lots of produce."

"Oh," I said as I pushed a second finger in, playing with her clit at the same time.

It feels awesome back there," she pronounced. "Now, come over here so I can lube your dick. C'mon, you'll like it."

"That I don't doubt," I said wryly.

She pulled off of my fingers and rotated over my body so her ass was in my face. I reinserted first one and then two fingers in her as she grabbed the lube and slathered my cock with both hands. I eased a third finger in and she groaned softly.

"Okay, baby, are you ready?" I asked. I was excited. Kelly would never let me do this, and Jen's ass was a world-class target. "Do you want to get on all fours?"

"I do want to do that," she said shyly, moving around to cuddle into my chest, "but I'm afraid. Can you do it on top of me and be gentle this first time? I really want to do this, but..."

"Oh, sweetheart," I said, leaning down to kiss her gently. "I totally get it. And don't worry. You trust me, right?"

"You know I do," she said, quietly.

"Okay. I won't lie to you; it might be a little uncomfortable to start, but you'll get used to it and it'll be one of your favorite things, I promise."

"Well, then, let's do it," she said with a smile, rolling over onto her back. I took a pillow and put it under her so she could more easily swivel her hips up.

My experience with anal, limited as it was, had prepared me for a disaster, and I was ready to back off the instant she needed me to, but I shouldn't have worried. She had put stuff up there before, she was lubed up, and she was willing. I got her to relax and push out, and before you knew it, even thought it took a long time, I was balls deep in there.

If I thought her pussy was a furnace, her ass was a foundry of molten tightness. I rested once I was all the way in, and it was a delight.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, nuzzling her neck. I had been particularly sweet to her all through this process.

"Um hmmm," she sighed, smiling. "It hurt more than I thought it would, but now it's just a little sting, and it feels good."

"Good," I said, smiling down.

"So, go." she commanded. "Start out slow, but then forget about the gentle part. Give me what I want. Do it."

I did start out slow, maybe too much so, because she started pushing back, urging me to go harder. My strokes got longer and more forceful until she begged me to put her legs on my shoulders and fuck her little asshole as hard as I could, her words.

I was more than happy to oblige, and, once again, I was grateful for all my cardio that gave me more stamina than I could ever have reasonably hoped for. I plowed her ass so hard that my sweat was dripping onto her face and she had to shake her head to get it off. Intelligible sounds had long deserted us until we finally ended with grunts and shrieks, and who could tell who was making what noise?

"Oh, fuckkkk...." she said weakly as I rolled off lay on my side. "Cole, that was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me."

"Me too," I panted.

"You don't have to say that," she said, a trace of anger in her voice. "You don't have to patronize me."

"Hey," I said, grabbing her chin and facing it towards me. "Where's that coming from? I said it because I meant it. I'm not blowing smoke..."

"Okay," she interrupted. "Sorry. Most of this is all so new to me, and you've done so much. It's easy to feel a little intimidated, like some stupid kid."

"That you most definitely are not," I said, kissing her softly and squeezing her left breast.

"And definitely no smoke up there," she giggled, "I don't think there's any room."

She pulled the pillow out from under her ass, and as she lowered it, cum began to leak out. She pushed her finger in and scooped some out. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers, looking me in the eye the whole time. Then she did it again.

I watched her, mesmerized.

"I've thought a million times about how to play this, us getting together," she said, serious now and barely audible. "I want to show how much I love you, but I don't want to scare you off by being too nasty. But I want to do everything I've always thought about doing, and I want to do it to you, with you...for you. I'll do anything for you, as long as it's just you and me. And if this...if this is our only time together. I wanted to give you...do things for you no one has ever done for you, but then I find you lived with that stripper. She probably let you shove barbed wire up her ass or something..."

I interrupted her by pulling her over and kissing her deeply, shoving my tongue down her throat. Considering where her fingers had been, what she had licked off of them, I was making a commitment to her, and she kissed me back with such delight and love, her hands cupping my cheeks as usual.

"We're going to do this again," she said firmly, rubbing her ass, "and now that I'm not scared, we're going to use THAT." She cocked her head sideways, indicating the chair she had been sitting on last night.

I didn't understand and she wasn't explaining. There was just that crooked grin again.

"Well," I said, "I don't know what you're thinking of...but, whatever, if you're up for it, I guess I am."

This was confusing.

"What is it you think I want?" I asked. "What do you want?"

"Okay," she said, head down but eyes up again, like before, that excited/scared thing going on again...and then it hit me. She was able to let go with me for the first time in her life. She could ask me for things, horrible, embarrassing, degrading things, even, and she knew I wouldn't judge her. She knew I could never hurt her.

I was giving her her freedom.

"I've always wanted you to fuck my face."

"Didn't we do that last night?"

"Oh, hell, no, Cole," she said. "That was me sucking your cock, but I want YOU to fuck my FACE. As hard as you can. Make me choke. Lock your fingers behind my head and force me."

"And you want that?"

What had happened to my sweet, sweet Jen?

"I want you to do it," she said, shyly. "You gave me just what I wanted with the butt stuff. I never knew I could take it so hard back there, or that I would like it so much."

"Well, okay, but usually something like that just happens..."

"I know, I know," she said. "It's all very clinical, me asking like this, but it's your fault, me having to ask like this."

"What?" I asked. "How could this possibly be on me?"

"You're too nice, Cole, so honorable," she said, kissing my neck. "Here I keep saying I'll give you anything you want, anything, but I have to push you to be rough. You don't like being rough? You sure were with Kelly that time."

"No," I said, "I adore it, but I just didn't..."

"I know. You're sweet." she said, tweaking my nose. "So I'll just start, and you know what to do."

With that, she pulled me up on my feet and knelt before me, stroking my semi-hard cock.

"Don't you want to wash that off?" I asked.

"Hmm umm," she said with a sultry smile and licked the tip. I was still hard, amazing as that was. I couldn't believe it myself, but she had promised.

I expected a rough start, but no, she listened, she started it as a long, sensuous experience, bathing the sides of my shaft with her tongue, lightly sucking the crown, but she eventually got there, hammering my rod into the back of her throat. She was very vocal with her gagging and swallowing, gasping loudly as she pulled off. I had kept relatively still until that point, but I now began thrusting my hips, pushing back.

Her eyes lit up, and she put my left hand on the back of her head. I took the hint and began forcing her down. To my surprise, she pushed herself away on my hips with both hands.

"You okay," I asked.

"I'm fine," she said, "really. I'm just a little nervous."

"Okay, I understand."

"But don't stop," she panted. "Don't take 'no' for an answer. Push me. That's what I want.

"And, yes, I'm sure." she said, seeing I was about to say something.

So we started again, and before you know it, we were where we'd been before. I took her at her word and began to shove myself into her noisy mouth. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, drool was everywhere, but then she suddenly put both hands on my hips and squeezed me in a death grip, pushing me away. I let go and she pulled off me with a wrenching choke.

"I don't think this is going to work, honey," I said gently. She was so young, after all. Maybe later on in her life she could learn to enjoy this.

"NO!" she screamed, almost crying. "I really want this, I really want you to have this."

"Baby, I don't have to have this from you," I said, kneeling down to take her into my arms. "You've already been so amazing."

"But I want to make you feel good," she sniffed.

"Jen," I said, "if you're doing this just to please me, well, that doesn't please me at all. This is about sharing, not about forcing the other person."

"But I do want it," she said, standing us both up and pulling us to the bed. "I want it so much. It's just...it's just my body reacting, like it would if you're drowning, you know what I mean, automatic reaction?"

"Okay."

"So here's what's going to happen," she said, grabbing her blue bottle and handing it to me. "I'm going to lay down here," she laid herself down at the foot of the bed so her head was hanging over. "I'm going to wrap my hands in the sheets like this. See? Now I can't stop you. You're going to fuck my tits, and then I want you to take my mouth. And don't you stop, no matter what I do. I want this more than anything. Do you want me to sign something to prove it to you?"

"You're weird," I said.

"You love it," she said. The take charge Jen was back, a girl with a plan.

"Unless you don't want to fuck these big tits," she pouted, hefting them. "Unless you don't want to shove that big, fat cock down my tiny, little throat."

She knew what she was doing. Hell, I knew what she was doing, and it still affected me just like she wanted. I was totally revved up, powerless to refuse her anything. I squirted a load of oil and started rubbing it in. She took my cock in her mouth and gently mouthed it, her tongue making crazy patterns.

After a little while, I moved up and started humping away. I had never titty fucked from this angle, and it was sweet. As I slid between her two brown knockers, I reached forward and began to stroke her pussy, increasing the speed and intensity. Jen couldn't do anything now, her hands were restrained and her head couldn't reach anything, so she participated the only way she could.

"That's it, you fucker, you bastard! You like my tits? You're fucking them like you do. When are you going to fuck my face, huh? When are you going to choke me with your fat dick? Oh...Cole, the way you do that...I'm cumming, fuck, what are you doing?"

Copious amounts of girl juice were coating my hand, and I figured it was time. I pulled off her tits and stuffed my cock into her mouth in almost one stroke. She took it, but she started choking, so I slowed down for a minute and let her adjust, but then I started thrusting in earnest. As I hammered away, I braced my hands on her tits, pinching the nipples much harder than I ever had. I pulled out repeatedly so she could breathe, but I was back in there every time, cutting off her air. It was going great, but I wanted to be sure.

"You okay, baby?" I asked as I paused.

"Cole," she coughed. "This is so FUCKING awesome. But you don't need to restrain me anymore. Let me up."

I was confused, but it was her show, so I backed off and helped her to free her hands. She raised herself up and rolled over, tears still flowing down her cheeks.

"Now," she said, "let's do it this way. I want to see you enjoying this. You are enjoying this, right?"

"You know I am," I said.

"Good," she said, kissing my stomach and laying down flat on the bed, looking straight up. "Just come up her and fuck my throat. Straight down. I love this. I'm not afraid anymore. You can do it any other way, any time you want, but for now I love this power thing. I love not being able to move. You're incredible. How can you fuck me so hard in my face? You choke me and I still feel safe."

"I don't know, " I said, smiling. She was exhibiting her standard Jen enthusiasm, but it was for me fucking her throat. I think she really did love me.

I moved up and started to power fuck her throat, starting gradually and picking up speed as I realized she was doing okay. She still made all the appropriate gags and gasps, which so added to the fun. All the while, she had both hands on my hips, but they never tightened, never restrained. It was like earlier, when she had desired simple contact, sometimes pulling my hips to make me push harder.

All that starting and stopping had let me last longer than I might've, but all too soon I was reaching my nut. I stopped pumping and released what felt like an ocean of cum. How much it really was I couldn't tell; this was my - I didn't even know how many - cum of the last twelve hours. No matter what, it felt fantastic.

When I finally finished, I pulled myself off her and lay down next to her. I rolled over and found some tissues. I slowly wiped her eyes and had her blow her nose. Then we snuggled.