Just Cole And Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't right now, honey," I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because right now there's a magnet pulling our crotches together." I said, pulling her hand down to cup my rock hard member.

"You jerk," she giggled. "I don't think we have time for that, unless you want to bring me with you and do me in the bathroom on the plane."

"As tempting as that is," I said, "I'm not flying out tonight. I'm going to reschedule my meeting and take a few days off so I can get you home. It's forever before you dad can come, and I want to be the selfish bitch this time so I can see you sooner."

"That's sweet," she said, snuggling up tight, "but please don't cancel your meeting."

"I don't mind."

"I know, but there are details..."

"Devil's in the details," I interrupted, kissing her.

"Cole, I can't live at home," she said, breaking away. "They don't have room for me. My aunt, Juanita, moved in. She has my old room. And I can't take the couch because her son, Rico, is sleeping on it. There's no place for me; that's something they're trying to figure out while my dad is waiting to be paid."

"And you don't have any friends who need a roommate?"

"Well, I did kind of move away, Cole," she said. "All of my friends are either gone themselves or in their own situations already, you know?"

"You're forgetting one friend, I think," I said. "I know for a fact there's room there."

"Who..." she started, and then it hit her.

And then she burst into tears. What the fuck?

"Is that all I am to you?" she sobbed. "I guess I know why you won't say it."

"Shhh," I said, stroking her hair. "I'm sorry, that was supposed to be playful banter. Please, come stay with me."

"If I camp out there, how long will you let me stay?" she asked. I could see the wheels turning. She was wondering where she could get a job, how much rent would cost her when she moved out, roommate interviews, the whole nine yards.

"I think we're going to have to work extra hard on our communication," I said. "You're not hearing me."

"What am I not hearing?" she sniffed.

"That I want you to move in." I smiled down at her. "I said stay, I mean stay. I mean live with me. Share my life with me. Let me share yours."

"Baby, are you sure that's the best thing for you? I don't want to pressure you." she said.

My Jen. So like her to be concerned about me first. She wasn't a selfish bitch, no matter what she said about herself.

"Sure, I'm sure," I replied. "I have just one condition. It might be hard, but I really need you to do it."

"Like what?" she asked fearfully. "I promise I'll get a job as soon as I can, Cole. I'll pay my own way, I really will. I can cook, you already know that. I'll clean..."

"Jen, Jen," I said, smiling. "I didn't ask you in to be my maid, or my whore even..."

"Slut, baby, I do it for FREE," she said, leaning up to give me a quick kiss.

"Okay, let's settle down," I said. We were both smiling, and why not? New love feels great.

"Don't worry about that shit," I said. "And I'm not trying to control you. I'd rather suggest that you transfer to U Dub next year, but that's up to you."

"That's awesome, oh, Cole, that's awesome, but what is your condition? Please tell me."

"Seriously, now, I don't care what people think, but I do want you to tell your folks. I respect them, and I like them a lot. I don't want them to hate me, so if you could break it to them gently..."

Jen had pulled away from me, and her whole body was shaking; huge wracking spasms. I had made her cry again, but I didn't think I could back off this one. I still had to have my self-respect.

And then I realized she was laughing like she'd heard the funniest joke in the world.

"Oh, Cole," she gasped. "I don't know what to do with you."

"What do you mean?"

"You are a sweet, sweet man," she said, draping herself all over me, "but you are just so clueless."

"Again, what do you mean?"

"Cole, you really are the only one who didn't see how I felt about you, how I FEEL about you. My parents were the first ones to know. I couldn't hide that from them back then, and I'm not starting now."

"So you mean..."

"They'll be overjoyed. I promise you that."

"Okay, let me get into detail mode. I'm going to go down to the business center down by the lobby. I can blow off the appointment, but I'm going to need to fax him contracts. It should be about twenty minutes. Could you check out renting a truck on your phone while I'm gone? You'll know better what size since you know what you have here. If you're not sure, just wait for me."

"Yeah," I can do that," she said. "But are you sure I can't come along and just hang out? I promise I won't get in the way."

"I know you won't, sweetie," I said, giving her a kiss as I grabbed my laptop. "But I know it'll go a lot faster if I'm not leering at your boobs the whole time."

"Grrrr!" she grinned. "Okay, but maybe we can schedule some leering time later."

"Pencil it in," I said, and went out the door. As soon as it closed I knocked. Jen opened it immediately.

"Forget something?" she asked.

"Two things," I said. "I want one more of these," and leaned in to give her as hot a kiss as I could, "and I wanted to tell you not to pencil the leering in. Put it in in pen. It's a definite."

"Okay," she giggled. "Is this the cheese ball, romantic stuff I can expect for a while."

"Well...yeah," I said, suddenly feeling old and self-conscious.

"Lucky for you I eat that shit up," she said, tweaking my nose. "Now, go. The sooner you get back, the sooner..."

She let it hang there, the now familiar crooked smile on her face.

"Got it," I said, "See you soon."

~~~~~

I knew it would be no problem to reschedule, and I was right. The client appreciated my call and told me we could go over changes next quarter. I told him a major family thing came up and he wished me luck with it.

The real reason I left Jen behind was I had to make another phone call, and I didn't want to get her hopes up if things didn't go the way I planned.

"Cole, I haven't heard from you in ages, and our offices are only two floors apart. How you doing?"

"Hi, Barry, " I said. "I'm so sorry I'm calling on a Sunday."

"Oh, come on, Cole," he said. "Is it business? If it is, then, yeah, shame on you, but I'm glad you called, anyway. Marcie and I want to have you over. It's been long enough, and she's planning on letting someone sink their claws into you."

"Too late, buddy, I've found someone. Actually, she found me."

"Excellent. Excellent," I could hear the smiles over the line, then a muffled conversation. "Okay, the invitation has been amended to include your new lady friend. Details?"

"This one's going to be hard to believe," I said. "I think it would be better if you just met her."

I realized I was going to have a lot of fun with this.

"So we can schedule later when she's around." I continued. "I was wondering if you could tell me the situation in your department."

"Well, you know Grady's retiring, right?"

"Yeah, I'd heard that. I'm going to be sorry to see him go."

"I am and I'm not," Barry sighed. "It's time, Cole, it's been time for a couple years, now."

"Really. Hmm, maybe I should have made this call sooner, then."

"What'cha got for me?" he asked.

"I know a guy," I said. "He's been in your line for over twenty years, but he's been having trouble where he's at, and now I just found out he's being hassled, and guess by who? Jack, that's who."

"Jack McGrath?"

Everyone who knew him hated Jack, both personally and professionally. It wasn't surprising Barry would enjoy sticking it to him a little.

"Is there any other Jack?"

"No. So...what are you thinking?"

"Just maybe you could float an interview his way, is all."

"Cole, I don't know if this is providence or what, but, let me ask you..." he hesitated. "How well do you know this guy?"

"I've know him for a long time," I said. "There's hardly anybody I respect more on a personal level, but," and now I paused. "I don't know what he's like professionally, not really. I do know that he almost lost his job because he wasn't willing to cut an illegal corner about four years ago. He's been in the doghouse there ever since."

"And so," Barry asked, "you'd take it as a personal favor if I met this man?"

"Well," I said, "if it's not too much trouble..."

"Heh, heh, heh," he laughed. "Cole, I'm just fucking with you. I owe you more favors than either of us is wiling to count. So..."

Silence.

"I'm gonna lay it out for you, Cole. I really need Grady gone, but I haven't had anybody to replace him. And the fuckers under him are just lazy, toady fuck-ups."

"Okay, then," I said. "I love the impressive jargon you learn at those fancy seminars."

"Fuck you," he said. "I'm glad you called. This is lighting a fire under me. Tell you what, you call this guy and have him come see me tomorrow, or Tuesday if he can't make it. If he doesn't fall on his face, he can start on Wednesday or Thursday, if that's possible on his end."

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack," he said. "Do you think he'll fall on his face?"

"Like I said, I don't know what he's like professionally," I said, "but I can't imagine him falling on his face in any endeavor."

"Sounds good enough for me," he said. "Okay, we'll follow up, and Marcie's not letting you out of dinner, so you'd better be prepared to follow up on that, too."

I headed back up to the room feeling quite pleased with myself. I would need to convince both Jen and her father that my last phone call had nothing to do with our new relationship. If I'd known how things stood on both fronts, I would have made that call a long time ago. They would both have to understand.

"Cole," I'm so glad you're back, baby." Jen called as I entered the room.

She was on the chair she'd pointed to this morning, but not how you'd expect. She had draped a sheet over it and was sitting, I guess you'd call it, naked. Both feet were up behind her shoulders in an impossible contortionist's position, pushing her pussy and asshole out obscenely. Her breasts were thrust out enticingly.

"So, there're four places you could put that thing," she purred. "Your choice where to start, but I want it in all four before we're done here. That all right with you?"

"Jen," I said, sitting on the bed to take off my pants. "I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I know there're a lot of magnets here, but I have to say it.

"I love you."

1...5678910