Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinking once again into the splits, Diamond faced the crowd and reached between her breasts, smiling as the crowd hailed their approval. With a flick of her wrist she unhooked her top, the cloth springing apart baring her breasts.

Dan could only applaud with the crowd as Jen's perfectly shaped 36D breasts sprang free while she continued swaying to the song. Her hands ran up her thighs, her hips, stroking her stomach and then cupped her breasts as she fell forward on her hands and kneed, slowly stretching until she came to rest lying on the ground. She was stretched towards the crowd, her breasts compressed against the stage and bulging from her sides to the delight of those on the edges of the center stage as the last beats of the song played.

Dan heard a chuckle beside him and reluctantly looked over at Chuck. "Now you'll see why I know she is a money maker," he told Dan. "Normally her routine would have been to do another safe dance, ending with a pole routine," Chuck said.

Being familiar with Jen's set, Dan knew Chuck was correct as he wondered what Chuck was getting at as Chuck continued.

"With her new requirements taking effect tonight, I have told Diamond she needs to alter her routine," Chuck explained, winking to Dan.

Dan immediately felt the pit of his stomach open up, wondering what Chuck was referring to as he turned back to the stage. Beyoncé's 'Sweet Dreams' began to play as Diamond rose up, her breasts jutting out from her chest as she spun around the pole to the beat of the song.

Diamond swung her hips exaggeratingly in beat to the song as she leaned against the pole doing a slow body wave. Her hands moved up and once again cupped her breasts to the audience's delight as she smiled. Stepping forward with the pole against her back and facing the crowd she slowly sunk to her hands and knees and began crawling down the left end of the 'V' of the new stage where Chuck and Dan were nearest, her breasts swaying beneath her.

When she got to the end of the stage she motioned to one of the guys nearby while she swayed her hips to the song. As he walked over she kneeled up, and grabbing his shoulders, pulled his head into her chest, burying his face between her bare breasts while she continued undulating to the music.

Dan could only stare in shock at the current display. On stage girls avoided any customer contact; even on the floor it was not allowed other than in brief instances, and then only at the girls' direction. Some allowed touching in the VIP Rooms; however, Jen never let something like this happen. Dan's mind flashed back to the other night when the crowd had openly groped her as he watched his fiancée's display in morbid fascination.

With the guy's face buried in her chest, Diamond's hips thrust back and forth clearly mimicking somebody humping her from behind as the crowd cheered.

Meanwhile other guys moved to the stage. Diamond looked at them and let go of the guy who was buried in her chest. His hair was disheveled from her running her hands through it and he had a shit-eating grin on his face as she rotated and began crawling towards the new group of guys at the stage, several of them holding up money.

Diamond turned her hips towards the group so they could insert their cash into the waistband of her shorts, which several happily did; however, one guy slowly shook his head as the others, content with stuffing Diamond's shorts with money backed away. Still smiling Diamond sat on her haunches in front of him, and still smiling, slowly tilted backwards until her back was against the stage. She then slowly raised her hips keeping her knees spread, raising her crotch right in front of him!

Staring in disbelief, Dan watched as the guy reached up and pulled the crotch of Diamond's outfit out, showing off her slit to everybody near the edge of the stage, slowly moving the dollar between his fingers forward. Instead of hooking it into the crotch of her pants as Dan expected, he watched appalled as the guy inserted the money into Diamond's pussy!

The crowd went wild in approval, whistling and cheering filling the room and drowning out the music. Even more surprising was instead of berating the guy for taking such liberties, or even Brutus or Gregg coming and pulling the guy away, Diamond simply smiled as she rolled on to her stomach and started crawling towards the next guy.

Lying on her stomach, Diamond slowly rolled around until she was facing away from the guy, slowly raising her ass up until it was right in the next guy's face. As her hips thrust back the other guy's dollar was visible, sticking out of the crotch of her pants as she swayed to the song. As with the other guy, this one pulled aside her bottoms, tucking his money tightly into the crack of her ass while she continued swinging her hips.

Dan could not believe how Jen—or Diamond—was acting. She would never let customers take such liberties, her actions now to the contrary as he watched in amazement while she stood up, swaying her hips and running her hands across her stomach, then her breasts, moving to the other part of the 'V' of the stage.

As the closing of the song came Diamond froze in the center of the stage facing the crowd, her hands across the front of her pelvis and her thumbs spread and touching each other, the open space centered on her crotch. Dan watched almost dreamlike as Diamond smiled at the crowd, the spotlight highlighting her body perfectly. Her nipples were sticking straight out and Dan wondered if she were cold or worse when suddenly Marilyn Manson's 'Ka-Boom Ka-Boom' came over the speakers. At the beginning of the song Diamond's hands moved, her bottoms immediately flying apart and falling down her leg as the spotlight focused on her clean-shaven crotch!

Dan stared in amazement as his fiancée began swaying on the stage in nothing but her Mary-Jane spiked heeled shoes and garter. His mind reeled at the sudden awareness of her no longer wearing her thong. Jen never danced naked his mind kept repeating. The other night was extraordinary due to the drugs; however, he could not tell any change in Jen's demeanor other than allowing the crowd to touch her, wondering what was happening.

As the song throbbed Diamond slowly lowered herself down to her haunches with her legs spread wide to the cheers of the crowd. Dan could only stare—with the rest of the audience—as the lights moved to Diamond's crotch, highlighting her exposed slit and slightly puffy labia.

Slowly she raised herself up and spun around, her hair flaring around her as she high stepped to the edge of the stage and jumped off!

Dan could only gape as Diamond—no longer Jen—moved into the audience totally naked, her hips swinging excessively as she danced lewdly to the song. She was immediately swarmed by guys and Dan watched several reach out and blatantly squeezed her ass. Again neither Brutus nor Gregg made any move to stop the guys as Diamond merely smiled at them, her body swaying to the rock beat.

One guy seated in front of her held up some money and Diamond sashayed up to him, her breasts swinging wildly by her exaggerated movements as she started sliding up and down his leg. Smiling seductively she pulled his hands forward, placing them on her chest as he began kneading her tits to the crowd's cheers.

Dan could only watch in amazement as his fiancée dry humped a stranger's leg while her chest was fondled roughly.

Bolden by her actions, another guy began stroking her ass, squeezing her butt cheeks as vigorously as the guy on her breasts.

Diamond took the money the guy held and stuck it into her garter before moving away, strutting further into the crowd, repeating her performance with another guy. With this guy she pulled his head to her breasts instead of his hands, and Dan watched in shock as the guy immediately opened his mouth, taking one of Diamond's nipples into his mouth!

It was a repetition of the horrors of the first night coming back to Dan as he saw her head immediately tilt back with a gasp as everybody cheered, comprehending the guy had bit down on her nipple. Diamond continued to dry hump his leg to the beat of the song while he suckled her breast until he broke off to breath. When he finally let go, Diamond immediately spun, bending over so her ass and pussy were jutting straight in front of another guy's face.

The next song came on and Dan recognized a club mix of Annick's 'Give it To Me' which he knew was not part of this set, but all he could do was stare, overwhelmed as the guy's hands moved to the inside of his fiancée's knees and slowly slid up the inside of her legs, disappearing at the junction of her legs. Based upon Diamond's immediate jerk of her hips, Dan realized the guy must have reached her pussy as he watched mortified while she began to grind her hips on his hand!

The guy kept his hands where they were as Diamond began thrusting her hips up and down and Dan realized in horror she was riding his fingers, basically fucking his hand, as the song's refrain of "Uh, like that, yeah" echoed Diamond's desire.

Finally she stood up, strutting to the stage and climbing up the stairs. The crowd erupted into cheers as money was thrown all over the stage. Dan glanced over at the guy who had his hands between her legs, seeing his fingers glistening in the spotlight with her juices as his mind reeled at what happened.

Diamond began dancing again as the song played, wrapping her body around the pole and doing a routine naked. The crowd went wild as she did her routine, her pussy and ass often fully displayed while she worked the pole.

As the song started repeating continuous moans, Diamond again moved across the stage towards the other end, dropping to her knees as more men moved up to her. This time none of them made any pretense at being shy as they felt her up when she crawled by, some squeezing her ass while others reached under to knead her breasts. And the entire time she swayed in beat to the music, letting the men grope her.

Dan was shocked as he saw one guy actually reach around slide a finger between her ass cheeks. Diamond's surprised face was the only acknowledgment. Instead of pulling away, she stopped crawling, continuing to sway her body for another minute or so while Dan could watch only as several men fondled his fiancée, one diddling her asshole. Finally she got up and moved to the other end of the stage as dollar bills once again began raining on the stage.

The other end of the stage was so crowded Dan could not see what happened, but he assumed it was a similar show as he had just witnessed, the familiar cheering of the men around her confirming his fears. To his relief the song came to an end and he saw Diamond stand back up to cheers of the crowd.

In a normal situation when one of the girls did a full nude dance, they would quickly gather their clothes and get off the stage. The other girls would then gather their tips. Uncharacteristically, Diamond remained on stage naked as she bent down, her legs straight and knees locked with her ass and crotch facing the crowd as she picked up the scattered accumulations of money off the stage.

When she made it to the end of the stage where Dan and Chuck were sitting he could not help but notice her pussy lips shining from wetness as she picked up the remaining money. Only after the last dollar was gathered did she retrieve her clothes and walked off the stage, still completely naked!

Chuck's voice interrupted his thoughts, "And that is how a top club girl can make $1000 a night!" he laughed. "I told you she was a natural," he said.

Dan could not believe what he had just witnessed. Not only had Jen stripped and danced naked for the second time in her career as if it were the most natural thing in the world, but had allowed the crowd to touch her in places that if there were any undercover cops here, would have taken her directly to jail!

As if his thoughts manifested into reality, he became conscious of John and another man standing in front of them.

"Mr. DeWight, this is Detective Geiger from the police department, he asked to speak to you," John said, glancing worriedly at Dan.

Immediately Dan knew what this was be about, as he had seen it occur several times over the years—only not with Jen. The man was obviously from Vice, and due to Jen's lascivious display on the dance floor, was here to issue an arrest!

"Officer Geiger, please do sit down," Chuck said, indicating the spare seat John had pulled forward. "What can I do for you?" he asked.

Dan was vaguely aware of Rihanna's 'Cheers' playing between dancers as the officer sat down across from both Dan and Chuck.

He could not help but be impressed at how nonchalant Chuck appeared. He would have been blithering like an idiot with a cop asking for him, knowing a law—actually several laws—had been broken. Yet Chuck was acting as if this were a normal meeting between colleagues. Then again, Chuck would obviously have had to deal with law enforcement before in his line of work.

Dan's main worry was for Jen as he gulped his drink down, reaching for the second John had brought with the officer. As if the problems of her behavior and the threat of the contract working for Chuck were not enough, to have the police involved was worse; the last thing they needed was paying legal fees when money was short.

The rest of the club was forgotten as the officer talked to Chuck, Dan listening intently.

"Well Mr. DeWight," he began as Chuck asked him to call him by his first name Charles. Nonplussed the policeman began again, "Mr. DeWight, although you are a new business owner in this city, I'm sure a man of your," he paused as he stared at Chuck before continuing as if he were deciding on a label, "business adventures should understand the local laws of the city," he stated.

"And what laws would those be," Chuck asked feigning innocence. Again Dan could not help but be awed at Chuck's demeanor. Knowing how he would have been begging forgiveness or worse, Chuck merely leaned back as he took a long pull of his bourbon as if discussing the weather.

As if familiar with the feigned innocence of shifty businessmen, the officer continued, "Public Indecency for one, Lewd Behavior, Sexual Misconduct, Solicitation...well, I'm sure you of all people would be familiar with those and many more," the cop looked pointedly at Chuck. "After that last...'entertainer'," he said as if the word were something vile, "I am going to have to ask you to close your club for the evening," he smiled.

Calmly Chuck sat back drinking from his glass. The only indication he even acknowledged the officer was raising one eyebrow.

"I have heard of those," he said eventually, acting as if this were a conversation in a coffee shop, not a strip club owner having his club shut down by the police. "Thankfully," he continued, "this is a private club, and as such public laws of indecency do not apply. In fact, as a national entertainment club there is quite some leeway in what can and cannot be offered as entertainment as long as we stay within the more severe of legal boundaries.

"For example," Chuck told the officer, "there has been neither solicitation nor prostitution here. In fact, if any of my girls were caught doing so they would not only be immediately dismissed, but sued by the company as it is specifically stated in their contracts. As to the things you mentioned, again, most of those pertain to public establishments. All the people here are members who have signed a disclosure; in fact, even you yourself filled out a temporary membership application," Chuck looked at John who handed him a piece of paper as if on cue.

"Ah, I see you actually used your real name Mr. Patrick Geiger; that at least removes any possibility of fraud or entrapment," Chuck smiled at the cop as if making a private joke. "I am sure you have read the membership form; however, I will point out Section III where it states 'I acknowledge I am of legal age and aware of the adult nature of possible entertainment. As the undersigned, I do consent to such actions and recreation for purely entertainment purposes and in no way hold the company or any of its employees responsible of any criminal misconduct of such acts performed within legal and moral boundaries," he said laying down the paper. "I won't bother reading the rest as you obviously have read it, having signed it with a legal witness," Chuck smiled, "but as such, you should know no law has been broken here," he finished.

"Nonsense!" the cop said, obviously flustered. "Oregon State Law states in instances of fully nude stripteases customers must remain a minimum of five feet distance from the dancer," he said as if he were in a contest and had just won a victory.

"Yes, I am aware of the law, but again, I am sure a person as in-depth within the law as you are recognizes that law applies to PUBLIC clubs. The Satin Kitty, as well as the other hundreds of clubs I own, are private membership institutions and as such have certain...shall we say 'exemptions' not accorded with public clubs. In fact, in a recent court case I was privy to in Florida the court actually stated being a national corporation, as long as the club does not accrue any felony violations, local jurisdiction for public violations typically do not apply and accusations such as this fall under US Court jurisdiction."

Chuck smiled as he looked directly at the officer, "Now, are you saying you are a representative of the Federal Court or willing to tie up the legal system of the country against a single entertainment club?" Chuck asked innocently.

Dan could only stare. He was not familiar with any of the legal debate occurring before him, but he had to admit Chuck made more sense as he noticed the officer getting more flustered with each word. Even unfamiliar with some of the phraseology used, he could tell Chuck was 'scoring points' against the officer based upon his reactions.

Again acting as if this were a typical conversation Chuck asked, "Well, I'm sure we could debate on this all night, but the bottom line is at this point in time there is nothing to be done by you or anybody else," Chuck smiled at the officer. "Is there anything else I can do for you? I'm sure you understand I have a business and corporation to run and my time is precious," he said.

Dan had the image of a spider inviting the fly into its lair as he looked at the officer sitting silently in front of Chuck.

Finally the officer simply nodded, "If it would not...'inconvenience' you," he stated, "I would like to talk to the last dancer," he stated.

Dan was relieved Jen apparently would not be accused of any charges; however, the officer talking to her bothered him. Jen did not have the smooth talk of Chuck and Dan worried if she could still be arrested. He chided himself for thinking of their finances at a time like this instead of Jen's welfare, but he could not help but recall Mary once arrested for several counts of 'lewd behavior' and added up, had ended up paying over $5,000 in fines.

His shameful reverie was broken as Chuck suddenly announced, "Of course you can talk with her," he said, putting his hands up making quotation marks as he said 'talk' and smiling. "In fact, here comes our spokesmodel now," he finished standing up.

Dan looked across the room to see Diamond—for he could tell she was still in her 'stripper persona'—walking towards them. She walked like a model down a catwalk, making a beeline towards their table without a care in the world. Her stride was accompanied by the seductive slow music of Madonna's 'Candy Perfume Girl' as Emerald's set began. The steady rhythm of the music almost accentuated Diamond's walk towards them, her legs deliberately stepping in front of the other, her hips swaying suggestively.

As she walked through the crowd several guys reached out and touched her ass, a few of the more emboldened sliding their hands up the insides of her legs as she passed by them. Such liberties would normally have caused her to move away and yell at them, even calling Brutus or Gregg over to warn or evict the offenders; however, she moved through them as if oblivious to their fondling. A few guys even attempted to get her attention by sticking dollars into her outfit, to which she politely thanked before continuing towards their table.

1...456789