Les Vampyres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane didn't hear her husband. She had closed her divine eyes. Her fine damp hair fell in her open mouth. It was glued to her flushed perspiring forehead. Tony reached the end of his endurance. The orgasm he had was amazing. It was the most explosive climax he had ever experienced. Jane ground against him. Her pussy clutched and slipped over him. It was just too much. He started firing semen. It was fast and it was scalding.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Jane and Tony exploded together, while a wide-eyed and feverish looking Eric abruptly got to his feet, knocking his chair over behind him.

Eric stared down at his wife and her lover. Would this intense, shared orgasm lead to the conception of Jane's third child?

Eric imagined the gorgeous 19 year old male shooting his load inside Eric's wife. Tony was enjoying it so much. His tanned, perspiring form was trembling. He muscles rippled and flexed. He was shuddering like a madman having a fit. His eyes were closed tight. He was holding Jane around her waist. Eric stared at Jane. She had thrown her head back and her long damp hair had fallen away from her face. The soft pink tips of her pale breasts were hard and protruding. Her whole body was wired up. She was buzzing. She was driven by orgasmic energy.

"I have to go," Eric softly muttered, quickly turning, walking to the desk at the end of the bedroom, picking up his mobile phone and heading for the front door to the suite. "I just, I just, I just have to get out of here!"

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, IIIITTTT FFFFEEEELLLLSSSS SSSSSOOOO GGGGOOOOOOOODDDD, JJJJAAAANNNNEEEE!"

"AAAAWWWW, IIII CCCCAAAANNNN'TTTT SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPP CCCCOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIGGGG, TTTTOOOONNNNYYYY!"

Eric gasped. His heart was thumping. His mind was reeling. He crossed the lounge room. He reached the door into the penthouse suite. The groans of pleasure erupting from his beautiful wife and her young lover assailed his ears. He reached out and grabbed the door handle. He stood there, frozen to the spot for a long moment as the cries of joy and physical release ended.

A second later the laughter began. It filled the suite. Eric came back to earth. He turned the door handle. He pulled the door back.

"Hey, Eric where are you," Jane called out. "Don't you want to watch Tony and I go for round three?"

"I think he's had enough," Tony yelled. "Come back, don't run away, you loser!"

Eric shook his head. He stepped out of the penthouse suite. He was in the hotel corridor. The sound of Jane and Tony's cruel and hurtful laughter drifted out to him. The door swung shut behind him. It closed with a click. The laughter was abruptly cut off. The corridor was completely silent.

"Oh my God, you sexy, fucking bitch," Eric hissed, breathing hard. "I love you dearly, but you torment me so much!"

Eric turned to face the door of the penthouse suite he had just run from. He stepped forward. He reached out and turned over the plastic tag sitting on the door knob. The message on the plastic tag changed. The plastic tag now read: Do Not Disturb.

Eric shook his head. He inhaled deeply. He turned away from the door into the suite. He nodded. He was ready to get back into his car, drive back to work and deal with the never ending messes he was expected to clean up. All it took was self-discipline and endless fortitude, Eric thought to himself as he began marching down the hotel corridor to the lifts.

***

PART TWO - THE AMAZING PROPOSAL

Her name was Jacqui and there she sat waiting for her husband to explain himself. She was 36 years old. She was five foot, seven inches tall. She wore her brown hair down. It fell to her shoulders in a fine chestnut colored sheet. She had light, unusual blue eyes. She looked so striking. She had full lips. She had such a beautiful face. She was so sexy. She was always flirting. She was always giving men the impression she was horny and available, even though she was married. She was talkative, bubbly and clever.

"That girl's such a flirt; I heard she's fantastic in bed," it was said, or just as commonly stated: "I reckon I could fuck her. She might let me. Her husband's not around. I might go and try my luck."

Jacqui really was great in bed, just as the rumor mill believed - she was loving and gentle, but she was assertive and pushy as well. She could dominate or she could submit. She loved sex and she was good at it. She was well practiced. She wasn't inhibited like some people are. She was willing to try anything and she did. Sex was fun. Sex was easy and not a big deal for her. She was patient and in no rush. Having an orgasm or causing someone else to have an orgasm was amazing. Having an earth shattering moment of pleasure was what it was all about. She relished warming a guy up and being responsible for coaxing out a man's hot load. She loved making guys howl.

"Okay, I admit it," Jacqui confessed to her best friend, Christine one night before laughing and raising her glass, "I love sex and I love plenty of it! I have a dirty mind and an even sexier body. I have trouble saying no to men, okay! I have a problem, I guess, I suppose..."

"Seriously, you don't think I know that already," Christine had said. "You're just like me. You only gave up sex work and went on the wagon because you got married!"

Jacqui had laughed. She blushed. Christine laughed at her best friend. Jacqui suddenly nodded and then sighed.

"I did love all the money and my endless boys - great times, great times. I used to have wads of cash and loads of dicks coming my way."

"You certainly did have loads coming your way," Christine added, while Jacqui smiled. "You had plenty of hot semen shots coming your way!"

Christine grinned at Jacqui. The two of them laughed and laughed.

"Best lay I've ever had, Jacqui's really fucking amazing," the participants in the rumor mill stated over drinks. "I asked her to marry me twice, but she said no, twice! Bitch, it took me ages to get over her. What a pity she's married now. She doesn't put out anymore or so I've heard..."

"I swear, I'll be monogamous when I finally get married, I promise I will," Jacqui once said to her friend, Christine, holding her hand over her heart for dramatic effect. "Though, having said that, I am looking for that special someone who isn't too jealous and isn't too clingy - if you know what I mean..."

"Aren't we all," Christine had said, before the two women burst into laughter.

"That Jacqui, I love her - she gave me the best blowjob I've ever had," one braggart in the rumor mill claimed. "She had me on the edge the whole time and I just blew like a volcano at the end. She had me crying by the end of it!"

"All the boys and all the girls know I give great head," Jacqui stated nonchalantly, when she heard the rumor while Christine rolled her eyes. "It's just a natural talent I have, I guess..."

"Uh huh, I know about your special skills, Jac," Christine stated blandly, before grinning. "You do remember you and I worked together as a special two on one tag team or have you forgotten all those crazy nights?"

"How could I ever forget, babe," Jacqui responded, "I'll never forget those crazy nights and all that cash. I'm sure none of our Joe's ever forgot those amazing nights either, at least those guys who made it out of our apartment alive and in one piece!"

Christine and Jacqui burst into more laughter. The two females were crude and explicit when they got together. It was just the way they rolled.

There Jacqui sat, waiting for her husband to explain himself. She was facing him with her tanned hands curled up in her lap and her shapely legs tucked up underneath her on the lounge. She had such a beautiful body. She was hourglass shaped. Her breasts were large and her hips were broad and her waist was narrow. She was wearing a sheer singlet top with no bra. She wore a pair of underwear and nothing else. Her husband could see her dark areola and her nipples through her white top. He could see the faint shape of her pubic hair through her thin pink underwear.

It took a lot of courage for Darren to finally speak up. It took a lot of balls for Darren to raise it with his wife, Jacqui in the first place, rather than just remaining silent. He could have done that. He could have repressed it, made himself miserable and lived dishonestly with the love of his life.

It was the most unusual request, but it was the most welcome one, Jacqui thought. The vast majority of men would never make such a request of their wives and that was fine, that was okay - to each their own. But Darren was different. He adored his Jacqui and he was so worried he was going to upset her or worse lose her love and then watch her leave. And yet the nagging need to confess to her, to be completely honest with her and make his request was so overwhelming - it just wouldn't be silent and sit still in his soul.

So, Darren took Jacqui's hand and led her to the couch. The two of them sat down. He finally confessed to her, while his hands fluttered and his heart thumped. Jacqui knew what Darren was going to say. She had been helping Darren reach this point for months. She had been maneuvering him and manipulating him into finally being honest with her and with himself.

Jacqui had pretended to be surprised. Jacqui had faked her shock. She had gasped when Darren finally made himself clear to her. She had put her hand to her mouth and her eyes had grown wide. Then she had burst into laughter. Darren sat there next to her on the lounge feeling intensely uncomfortable. His face began to burn red and his hands were trembling. He began to fidget.

"Oh my God, really - are you serious," Jacqui exclaimed, pretending to be alarmed.

Darren remained silent for a moment. Jacqui just stared at her husband. She was wearing a surprised expression on her face, but she wasn't surprised at all.

"Say something, Darren," Jacqui demanded.

Jacqui's husband abruptly ran his fingers through his hair. He dropped his eyes. Jacqui moved closer to him. She reached out and stroked the side of his face with her thumb and fingers.

"Please say something, Darren," Jacqui softly asked.

"Yes, that's what I want," Darren finally said, his eyes still down.

Jacqui grinned at her husband again. She shook her head. He looked up into her eyes. She softly laughed at him.

"I'm so sorry, Jac, I shouldn't have...," Darren said, before his wife broke in.

"Wow Darren, I'm not sure I understand. You and I are married. You're my husband. Wouldn't you want to do that yourself? Don't you want me, don't you love me?"

Darren gasped. He instantly reached out and grabbed Jacqui's hands. Jacqui looked down and tried not to laugh. She pulled her hands free. Her eyes were lively and she grinned again. She looked up at her husband once more. He had an unusual fetish. He had a strange desire. She had come across it before. He was a regular guy with an irregular craving. Jacqui could see he was intensely uncomfortable exposing himself in this way. She smiled at him. She was glad he was finally being honest. His desire benefitted her and in the end Jacqui would make sure it benefitted him. Taking Tony to bed would benefit them both.

"I love you and want you so much, babe," Darren enthused. "Being with you is like a dream come true. I would be so heartbroken if I lost you, or you fell out of love with me."

Jacqui studied her husband's eyes. She suddenly leant in and kissed his lips. He gasped and kissed her back. It was hot and deep. They broke a moment later with a wet smack. Darren was breathing hard and his cock was stiff. Jacqui reached out and felt the lump in his pants. She gently brushed his erect shaft with her fingertips. He closed his eyes. He was exhaling in her delighted face. He was in the palm of her hand.

"Oh my God, Darren, you're so turned on by all of this, aren't you!"

Darren opened his eyes again. He suddenly nodded. Jacqui broke into a grin. She then laughed and shook her head. She took his hand in hers.

"Look, it's okay, babe," Jacqui said, "I'm not angry. I'm not angry at all! I'm just a bit surprised. I knew you were an unusual sort of man when I married you. I knew you wanted me to date other guys, though you never said anything about it, which was quite cowardly of you. I knew you wanted me to sleep around and honestly I wasn't offended. I wasn't offended at all! I just thought you were fantasizing. I know those sorts of fantasies are a part of who you are. I knew it before I married you. Frankly, it's one of the reasons I decided to marry you. There's no issues, babe. However, I never imagined you wanted me to have another man's child, when you and I were married."

Darren squeezed his wife's hand. He dropped his eyes again. He looked so forlorn and so silly. Jacqui was all set to burst out laughing, but she bit her tongue and managed to overcome it. Jacqui hadn't quite got everything she wanted yet. There was still more work to do to position her husband exactly where she wanted him.

"I'm sorry Jac; I know it's so weird and unusual. It's such a bizarre thing for a husband to ask his wife to do. I should have been more honest with you and talked with you about it before now. I hope you can forgive me? The last thing I wanted to do was upset you."

"Well, yeah, it would have been helpful if you could have mentioned this to me, preferably before I said yes to you and we got married. You're asking me to do such a huge thing!"

Darren was about to speak, but Jacqui cut him off.

"You know I do love you, Darren," Jacqui softly said, her beautiful eyes sparkling and a smile playing on her lips, "I do really appreciate your honesty, even though it took you a while. You're a good man and I care for you. I'm not offended by the idea. I'm just surprised, that's all."

"But still. It's a bit bizarre and...,"

Jacqui rolled her eyes and sighed. Darren stopped speaking. She made her husband raise his gaze again. She spoke softly, her vision dropping to Darren's mouth occasionally.

"Look, it's okay, there's nothing to forgive. I know we've discussed kids, Darren. We've been married for four years now and I'm definitely feeling ready to start a family. I want children. I just naturally assumed we would do it together. I thought you would be the man to father my children and not someone else."

Jacqui was about to say something further, but Darren couldn't stop himself. He leant in. He lined his wife's lips up with his and he kissed her. She gasped sweetly. She reached out and cradled the sides of his face in her slim hands. They kissed passionately for a few moments, before Jacqui broke it.

Jacqui laughed at him happily.

"God, you're so horny, Darren! You're hornier than you usually are! Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," Jacqui stated playfully, placing the palms of her hands on Darren's chest and shoving him back, "I was expecting you to be the father of my children, since you're my husband and we're married."

Darren licked his lips. Jacqui continued speaking. She looked down at the awkward and prominent looking bulge in his pants. She looked back up at Darren.

"I never thought you would willingly give up your rights, as my husband and my man, and want someone else to step in and do the job of knocking me up for you."

Darren was about to interrupt and say something, but Jacqui held up her hand.

"Shoosh mister, you'll get your turn in a minute. Now, where was I? Oh yes, I never imagined you would want another man to jump into bed with me and get me pregnant. Do you know what's involved in that sort of scenario, mister? Oh wait, you do, because you're the one who's suggesting it!"

Jacqui started laughing. She couldn't stop. Darren lunged at his wife again. Jacqui shrieked. She burst into more laughter and pretended to push her husband away. Jacqui sighed again as his mouth came into contact with hers. It was another passionate kiss. Darren moved onto her ear and her neck next. Jacqui was able to talk again, though her eyes were closed and her words were merely whispered amidst her sighs and groans.

"Oh boy, don't you realize it could take months for me to get pregnant? Conceiving a child doesn't usually just happen overnight, babe. It takes a while. Do you know how much sex that is?"

"Yes, yes, I know, Jac, it's a fucking lot of sex," Darren softly said, before making his wife whine by kissing her other ear.

"Awww brother," Jacqui continued with a soft smile, "you know the person we choose, if we actually go ahead with this crazy half-assed plan of yours would probably have to move in here with us. Are you happy to give up your spot in our marriage bed for months on end?"

"Yes, yes, if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes," Darren whispered in his wife's ear, while she giggled and closed her eyes again.

"I'm so surprised by you, babe. Having the sex is surely one of the best parts of the process. It's much better than changing nappies, dealing with vomit and lots of sleepless nights. You want to give up the fun parts, babe and just have the hassles and responsibilities. And the kid wouldn't even be yours!"

Jacqui paused for a second and then continued.

"It must be such a big ego thing for a guy to nail a girl over and over and over and finally get her pregnant. It must be so affirming for a man. I mean it must make a male feel like a real strong triumphant man. It must be the biggest ego stroke to pass on your genes and guarantee that some part of you is now in another human being. It's that whole 'I'm now an immortal being thing' running through your male psyche."

Darren gasped with pleasure. Jacqui laughed at him with delight. She kept talking. She was so close to getting everything she wanted. There was no rush though. She wanted to push and pull. She wanted to give Darren the impression she was in two minds and she was only doing this because he wanted her to. Jacqui's end game, however, was crystal clear: she was going to make Tony her lover, full stop.

"Wouldn't giving the job to another guy just be self-denying and self-defeating? Wouldn't you be haunted by your poor choices for the rest of your life?"

Darren continued to kiss his wife's neck. Jacqui kept speaking.

"And won't it make you feel like less of a man, if you meekly step aside and let another guy conceive a child with me, under our roof and in our bed? Someone else will have all the fun, passes their genes on and you'll just sit around and jerk off like a loser."

"Oh my God," Darren said, entranced.

"You'll have to live your entire life, knowing you gave up your big chance to procreate. You'll be so humiliated, Darren - you'll be such a little man. Some other, luckier guy just took your chance away from you. Some other, better male just shoved you out of the way, jumped into bed with me, while you stood around like a dunce and watched them impregnate me."

"Oh boy," Darren whispered, even more excited.

"Oh my God, you're such a fruit-loop, you're such a loser, you're barely a man," Jacqui continued, looking into Darren's eyes and then down at his lips. "How did I get mixed up with a weird guy like you, hey?"

"I don't know, because you love me?"

"I had four men propose to me and I chose you, and now you want me to sleep with someone else and get knocked up by someone else."

Darren dropped his eyes again. Jacqui watched him with a grin and a lively look in her eyes.

"What happens if we follow your hair brained scheme and some guy knocks me up? Does this person have a role in our lives afterwards? It would be unfair to bring a child into the world, lie to it and say you're its father, when in fact you're not and the real father is missing in action, don't you think?"

Darren nodded. He was about to say something, but Jacqui cut him off.

"I assume you and I would raise this child together and its real father would have minimal to no place in its life? Wouldn't that be unfair to the guy who did the fathering - would we even let the guy know he had a kid?"

1...45678...13