Les Vampyres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren nodded. He was about to say something, but Jacqui cut him off yet again.

"Shoosh, I'm still talking, mister. And do you at least have someone in mind? I don't really want to go out and pick up some stray guy, bring them back here and have a one night stand every night. I don't do that sort of thing anymore."

"I do have someone in mind," Darren said, looking up into his wife's beautiful eyes.

There was a moment of silence. Jacqui pretended to be surprised. She stared at him.

"You do what?"

"I do have someone in mind," Darren softly repeated.

"Oh boy, of course you do - you have this all figured out, so who is it then?"

There was a silent pause for a moment. Darren and Jacqui looked at each other. She shrugged. He finally spoke.

"Well, I was thinking about, Tony."

"Tony, Tony," Jacqui questioned him, pretending she didn't know who he was referring to.

"My youngest brother, my half-brother," Darren explained.

"Tony," Jacqui exclaimed, while her beautiful light blue eyes grew wide and she broke into a big, excited grin. "You mean, Tony, your 19 year old brother, Tony?"

Darren nodded. Jacqui gasped. She laughed. He suddenly felt a bit envious and a bit uncomfortable. Jacqui shifted in her spot. She briefly turned away. Darren could see the excitement in his wife's eyes and body language. She finally turned back again. She carefully modulated the tone of her voice and hid her excitement.

"Are you sure about that, Darren? Really, have you thought all this through properly? Your own brother - you want it to be Tony?"

"Well, maybe it's just a crazy idea," Darren muttered. "I guess we can just drop..."

"No, no, no, wait a minute," Jacqui instantly stated, cutting her husband off, "you said it was what you wanted. We shouldn't be too hasty and just dismiss the idea. We should talk it through. We should consider it, Darren..."

"It was a bad idea; I just think we should drop..."

"No, not necessarily, Darren - I'm really warming up to the idea!"

"Really, well I...," Darren said, before Jacqui cut him off again.

"I'm very compatible with Tony, even though he's nearly half my age. I don't think it would be too tough luring him into bed. We could do it here at home if you like. I could invite him over for dinner. You could be here as well, babe. You could watch us at it, Darren. You could watch me undress him and worship him. You could watch all the bedroom fireworks, honey, if you really wanted to, Darren..."

Jacqui carefully studied her husband with a soft expression on her face. He was away in a cuckold's dreamland.

Darren's envy and discomfort vanished. He suddenly generated an imaginary impression of Tony and Jacqui together, naked in bed, making love. It was a breathtaking moment featuring beautiful tanned bodies entwining, colliding hips, sweaty brown skin, wet matted hair and loud groans of pleasure. Darren couldn't help but grin foolishly and look all glazed over. His cock twitched and threatened to fire in his pants. Jacqui softly grinned. Her husband was like a puppet and she held the strings and made him dance to her tune.

"I'm sure the sex would be fantastic," Jacqui softly continued with a sly smile. "The sex would be amazing. We could give each other so many great orgasms. We could ask your brother to move in with us. What do you think, honey?"

Darren was still lost in his fantasies.

"Hello Darren," Jacqui stated, laughing happily, waving her hands in front of his dreamy eyes, "earth to Darren, come in Darren!"

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry, babe," Darren said, shaking his head and then scratching it, "what did you just say?"

"Oh my God, were you just picturing him and I together in bed, were you?"

Darren grinned and went red faced. Jacqui laughed. She shrieked.

"You were, weren't you, Darren - was it hot - it was, wasn't it!"

Darren nodded. Jacqui burst into laughter. She continued talking a few moments later.

"You know Tony's so young. I mean he's so gorgeous and all. He's too young to be a father though. Why him and why are you grinning, Darren?"

"I just remember you playing with him, Jac," Darren said, "when we were all together, celebrating our new business merger. I...I...I was so excited, Jacqui. I mean I couldn't stop watching you and Tony together. You had your hand on his dick. It was just so brazen and everybody was watching."

"It was, wasn't it - were you turned on, honey?"

"I was," Darren admitted. "I was hoping you were going to kiss him, Jac. I wanted you to kiss him so badly. I wanted him to kiss you. I was aching to see it happen. God, I wish I could watch you two do that."

Darren was silent. Jacqui softly spoke.

"Tony's been trying to get into my pants ever since he turned 18? It's really taken every ounce of my self-control to keep saying no to him. He's so persistent, babe. He never stops. It takes a lot of self-discipline to keep him at arm's length."

"Maybe you should stop saying no to him then, Jacqui," Darren suggested.

Jacqui grinned. Jacqui's husband laughed.

"Oh boy," Jacqui continued, still grinning, "why are you laughing like that? Why are you playing around with fire like this? You really shouldn't tempt me with this crazy half assed plan of yours. I might actually say yes."

"Go for it, Jacqui - just say yes!"

Darren's wife burst into more laughter. She ran her fingers through her hair. Darren could see his wife wanted to say yes. Darren knew Jacqui was attracted to Tony. Darren knew Jacqui wanted to sleep with her husband's brother.

"You know your brother has asked me out on a date a few times. I did tell you that - didn't I?"

"Yep, more than a few times, Jac."

"I was so tempted to accept, he's such a good looking young guy."

Darren gasped. His eyes lit up. Jacqui laughed at him. She shook her head.

"Honestly Darren, does picturing me making love to a 19 year old guy really turn you on that much," Jacqui asked, while her husband gasped and grinned. "How can the idea of me getting into bed with a real man like Tony and flushing a loser like you out of my life turn you on so much?"

"Oh boy," Darren said, clutching his chest, while Jacqui laughed and evaluated him, "you can be really harsh and hurtful sometimes, you sexy bitch!"

"Oh, right, but you just love it, don't you, Darren, you loser. You love being put down, don't you, you tiny dicked failure. It fires you up, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does, you gorgeous, heartless bitch!"

Darren and Jacqui burst into more laughter. Suddenly Darren lunged at his wife. She screamed for a second before Darren sealed her mouth with a kiss. Jacqui lay back on the lounge. She stretched out. Darren moved over her. He quickly reached down and took hold of her underwear. He pulled them down, breaking their kiss in the process.

"Oh God, I'm so horny, Darren," Jacqui hissed.

"Yeah me too, Jac, talking about all this gets me so revved up."

Jacqui's underwear came off. Darren pulled his shirt off over his head. She tore her own singlet top off. He undid, unzipped and dragged his pants and underwear down and off. Their clothing littered the floor.

Darren's beautiful wife was waiting for him. She was on her back. Her legs were spread and her arms were open. He mounted her. She took his dripping hard prick in her fingertips and guided him into place. There was no waiting. His tip came into contact with her lips and then the entrance to her body. Darren pushed and his knob and then his shaft vanished inside Jacqui's hot slippery body. Both of them burst with a groan as he penetrated her and ended up screwing her pussy as deeply as he could.

"Oh yeah, babe," Jacqui whispered, running her fingers through his hair and locking him in place with her legs. "I guess you're ready to keep talking about this half assed idea now, huh? This is probably the best way to sort this all out."

"Hell yeah, Jacqui-honey," Darren whispered, softly groaning, his hard cock shooting pre-cum inside his wife's gorgeous body. "I want you to do it with Tony. I want you two to do it in our bed. I want you to have his kid, babe."

Jacqui moaned. She ran her fingernails down his sides, scratching a weird set of red lines in his skin.

"But, what if I fall in love with your younger brother, Darren? What then, babe?"

"Yes, no, yes, no, no, no," Darren hissed, looking down at his wife's facial features as he began fucking her body hard and making her tremble and blink. "You love me. I'm your husband. You'd never fall for my brother and leave me."

"Ohhh my God, babe, you're so naïve," Jacqui muttered between sharp snatches of breath. "You really haven't thought this through at all. I'm probably going to fall in love with Tony, despite his age and despite him being your brother. Tony would be the father of my firstborn child. I'm sure I'm going to fall in love with him. How are you going to handle that, when it inevitably happens?"

Darren moaned. He moved his hips swiftly. His pelvis collided with his wife's body. His cock moved in and out. They kissed passionately and then they broke.

"I can handle it, Jacqui," Darren hissed between whines and groans of pleasure. "It would add to it. Knowing you loved him and he loved you would add so much to it. The mutual love would make it so much more special and so much more exciting. It wouldn't be just sex that way. It would be so much more than that."

"You silly, stupid man," Jacqui hissed back. "If I fall in love with Tony and have his child, then I may turn around and leave you for him. What would ultimately keep me here with you?"

"No, that wouldn't happen, Jacqui!"

"Why do you think that, babe," Jacqui whispered thickly, before groaning. "You're sounding naïve and stupid again."

"Because you love me, that's why and because we're married," Darren hissed. "Tony's just 19 years old - how could he be a responsible father?"

Jacqui shook her head. She was about to say something, but she felt her orgasm begin to rumble and tingle deliciously in her nerves. Darren couldn't take it anymore. They had only been fucking for a few minutes. They were both so wound up. They had so much sexual tension to blow off. Darren's hair brained scheme, which has really been orchestrated by Jacqui, had gotten under both their skin.

"Oh my God," they both exclaimed at the same time.

Husband and wife trembled and cried out. The surface of the leather lounge grew wet and slippery. The springs in the couch complained from their thumping and grinding bodies. Limbs entwined. Limbs slapped. Neither husband nor wife had conscious control of themselves. Darren fired over and over and Jacqui oozed and exuded.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," they exploded in unison, "AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

Soon enough the two of them settled. They lay in each other's arms. They kissed softly.

"So, what do you think about the idea now," Darren whispered in Jacqui's ear.

"Look, honey, you're not a loser," Jacqui whispered back, stroking his cheek with her fingertips. "I just said what I said because I was turned on. I guess I like saying hurtful things to you and putting you down when I'm really horny. You seem to enjoy it as well."

"I love it when you put me down. I appreciate your kind words now though and I love you for it," Darren softly said, "but I know you're attracted to my brother, nonetheless, aren't you? I know you want him, I'm sure you want him."

Jacqui shook her head. She wouldn't speak.

"Jac, admit it," Darren prompted his wife.

"Crazy man, of course I want him and obviously I'm attracted to him! He's gorgeous and I'm sure he's great in bed. He'll certainly get better at it when I get my hooks into him."

"Well, say yes then and you can have what you want and I can have what I want," Darren invited. "I'm sure Tony won't say no. I'm sure my brother would be over the moon and jumping for joy."

Jacqui burst into laughter. She kissed her husband with a noisy smack. She spanked his behind with a loud slap.

"Fine, I'll do it then," Jacqui announced, "or rather I'll give it a try and see how I feel about it. I'm not promising anything. I might change my mind. I might say no to the whole crazy idea. I really don't know what I'm going to do."

Darren grinned and then laughed happily.

"Crazy guy," Jacqui stated, while pretending, pretending, pretending, "the things I do to keep you happy. I just hope you appreciate the sacrifices I'm making for you!"

"Of course, for sure, babe, I know and I love you for it," Darren whispered, before softly kissing his wife's lips, breaking the contact and then speaking again. "Do you want me to talk with Tony and let him know?"

"Yes, yes, okay," Jacqui finally said, running her fingers through her husband's chest hair and caressing the tips of his nipples as she spoke, "but please don't just blurt out that you want him to be the father of our first born. Please don't do that for God's sake!"

"What should I say to him then, babe?"

"I don't know," Jacqui complained and then changed her tone of voice. "Look, just tell him I'm interested in him. Just tell him that. Tell him you and I have discussed it and you're happy for me to go out to dinner with him."

"Ah, yeah, cool - okay - a first date."

"Yes, that's right - a first date between a man's wife and her husband's 19 year old, kid brother. What could possibly go wrong?"

Darren burst into laughter. Jacqui joined in and then she grew quiet.

"Okay, okay, we'll do this because I love you and I want you to be happy," Jacqui finally said. "I am attracted to Tony and I do want to date him and do more, so much more with him. Babe, you need to understand something clearly though - you're playing with fire and you should be careful because you may get far more burnt than you wish to."

Darren leant in and kissed his beautiful wife's mouth. She sighed and rolled onto her back.

"I understand," Darren whispered after he broke the hot wet kiss. "I can't wait to see you two together. I can't wait to see you glowing and pregnant with Tony's child. Thank you for saying yes to this. I love you, Jacqui. I love you so much! You're so precious and important to me!"

Jacqui gazed into her husband's eyes. She stroked his face with her fingertips.

"I love you as well. Okay, you better pass me the phone then," Jacqui stated.

"Phone," Darren asked his wife, while looking confused.

"Oh my God, babe," Jacqui said, "I do have to call Christine and tell her what's going on. I need to talk all this through with my best friend."

Darren grinned. He carefully stood up. He walked across the room and picked up Jacqui's mobile. He then turned. He walked back to his wife and handed the phone to her.

"C'mon, off you go," Jacqui stated, waving her husband away.

Jacqui tapped in Christine's number once Darren had vanished. Jacqui waited impatiently for Christine to pick up. Jacqui's best friend accepted the call.

"Hi babe," Christine said, "I can't talk for long - Brad's taking me away to the Caribbean for a couple of weeks to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary and I have so much packing to do - what's up?"

"Oh my God, Chris," Jacqui began in an urgent hiss, "I've done it! Reprogramming Darren's head took me a while, but it's finally done! It's some of my finest work, if I do say so myself. Darren wants me to go ahead with it! It was so easy leading him around by the ear. He basically got down on his hands and knees and begged me to sleep with Tony!"

Jacqui suddenly burst into happy laughter. Christine instantly lost interest in packing.

"Wow, oh my God, seriously, great work - tell me everything! By the way, I'm on the verge of convincing, Brad to let me have Tony as well! I should get the final go ahead from hubby, while we're away on our Caribbean vacation!"

"Great stuff," Jacqui enthused, "all three of us ladies are about to get a new male plaything!"

"Uh huh," Christine said. "Why should that naughty, Jane get to have all the fun with our boy, while we miss out?"

"Yep, that's so right and true, I can't wait - it won't be long now!"

***

PART THREE - AN ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE

Brad gazed at his beautiful young wife, Christine from across the table. She had turned her head and was watching a young good looking man sitting all by himself at another table. Christine's eyes were fixed on the male. A smile touched her features. A soft cool breeze was playing with her long fine blonde hair. She was absentmindedly stirring her cup of coffee with a spoon and ignoring dessert. Her feline blue eyes were settled on the man's handsome face. She batted her long lashes and swept back her loose, flying hair with the slender fingers of her free hand.

It was so fascinating watching Christine, Brad thought. Brad loved gazing at Christine when she wasn't aware of it. Brad loved the way his wife looked at other men she was attracted to. Brad had discretely turned his head earlier on and had noted the young male sitting there all by himself at a nearby table. He was just drinking coffee. His eyes were fixed on the cold waves crashing into the black rocks far below.

The male, Christine was watching was a good looking guy. He was close to Christine's age. He was all tall, dark and handsome. Brad's wife was watching him. Her eyes were constantly on him. She was pretending not to notice him, but Brad knew better. Brad softly talked and talked on and on about the most silly trivial things. Christine nodded and made minimal responses. Christine wasn't listening to a word her husband was saying and Brad knew it. Brad grinned. He stopped speaking.

"He's very good looking, isn't he, Chris," Brad said, raising his voice and finally getting his wife's attention.

Christine gasped. She flinched. She turned back to her husband with wide eyes.

"Whoops, sorry, Brad," Christine said, realizing her husband had caught her, before breaking into a wide smile.

Brad grinned and then laughed. He picked up a spoon and ate some dessert. He considered his wife.

Christine was the most gorgeous female. Her skin was tanned and freckled here and there. She wore a tattoo on her lower belly. She was a statuesque blonde with a curvaceous body. She was long limbed with beautiful large breasts and broad hips. Brad thought she looked like a femme fatale from some film noir of yesteryears. Christine had done some modeling and she had appeared for a few minutes in a couple of low budget movies before she got bored. She was a high class escort for years because she loved the money and loved getting laid. She gave up sex work though when she met Brad and got married.

"Penny for your thoughts," Brad asked his wife, "though I'm sure I know what's on your mind."

Christine stopped stirring her cup of coffee. She laid the spoon down on the saucer and picked up her cup. Christine gently blew the coffee while watching Brad. She sipped. She grinned. She slowly ran the end of her pink tongue over her top lip while Brad watched hypnotized. She laughed and then took another sip. Brad's cock started stirring and moving in his pants again. Christine was an expert at making her husband hard, even when he thought he was well and truly done.

"Oh, really, and what's that, my darling," Christine softly asked, raising her fine arched brows, smiling and putting the cup back down in its saucer.

"I'm just wondering what you're thinking," Brad enquired. "Although I'm sure your thoughts are filled with a certain young man sitting quite close to us tonight."

Christine gave her husband a sexy look. She asked him to come closer with her moving finger. Brad leant across the small table they were sharing. Christine leant forward. She gently pressed her lips against his ear.

"I'm actually wondering how hard your cock is, Brad," Christine whispered. "I'm wondering when you're going to give it to me again. We've only done it twice today, old man."

1...56789...13