Les Vampyres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, baby, give it to momma, Tony - give it to momma!"

Tony finished with a powerful set of short thrusts. He whined. He groaned. He abruptly stopped after a series of deep shudders. He was breathing hard. His face was buried in Jane's ear. She was running her fingers through his damp hair. She was lightly scratching the back of his neck. He was straining. He was still experiencing tremors. He was still trying to fire semen inside Jane's body, while Jane's loser husband enviously and jealously watched the fireworks from his chair.

"Wow, that was pretty intense, hey," Jane loudly enthused a few moments later, before bursting into laughter, then kissing his ear and then his sweaty face again and again. "Great first go at it, Tony! You're an awesome kid!"

The two of them rolled across the bed. Jane ended up on top. She cupped the sides of Tony's flushed, happy face in her hands and kissed his mouth. She then peppered his hot features with pecks, while Eric grinned, turned, picked up his mobile phone and sighed at all the work he had to do.

"I have to deal with these calls," Eric sadly said, standing up. "I have to call everyone back. There's a mountain of messages here. What a nightmare. Everything's falling apart."

Jane stopped kissing Tony's cheeks and ears. She looked at her husband over her shoulder. She broke into cold nasty laughter. Tony watched with a grin.

"Yeah, you do that, Eric," Jane stated, while the tips of her beautiful breasts brushed against Tony's face. "You enjoy that endless stress, honey. You work yourself into an early grave, my darling, while I go shopping, spend all your hard earned money and make love to Tony."

Eric gasped. He shook his head. He grinned. Jane burst into more harsh, mocking laughter at her husband's expense. Tony couldn't help but join in.

"You ice cold, self-centered, pleasure-hungry, bitch, I love you so much, but you cause me so much pain. You really do have a heart of black stone," Jane's husband stated, as he walked out of the bedroom and readied himself to make his first phone call, while Jane and Tony's nasty laughter floated through the penthouse suite.

"C'mon baby, let's kiss and cuddle a bit," Eric heard his wife coo at Tony as Eric began pacing about, waiting for his personal assistant to pick up the phone.

*

Jane took Tony's hand in hers. She used her other hand to make sure the shower taps were tightly turned off. Tony pushed the cloudy, shower screen door open. Eric was pacing backwards and forwards across the suite. He was yelling into his mobile phone and waving his arm about as the two lovers emerged from the steam, dripping wet.

"C'mon baby," Jane whispered, leading her 19 year old lover, with the drenched, tanned skin, out of the shower cubicle, "let's quickly dry off and go get back into bed for more love making."

"Yeah, I wanna bang you again, Jane."

Eric's wife laughed. She smacked Tony's bum, while he wore a cheeky grin on his features.

Jane towel dried Tony's body and he towel dried her. The two of them gazed into each other's eyes and then kissed as they rubbed each other under the hot bathroom lights. Tony softly sighed as he and Jane explored each other's mouth with their tongues. The 42 year old hot-wife was stroking Tony's dripping dark hair as she swept the towel over his large hard cock and balls. He was caressing her breasts with the damp towel he was holding. The kiss grew more passionate. Jane dropped her towel and Tony allowed his to slip from his fingers and hit the floor. They broke their kiss a few moments later.

"That'll have to do, I'm afraid, Tony," Jane softly stated, taking his hand in hers again, turning and pulling her 19 year old lover out of the foggy bathroom. "It's back to bed we go for another round. I'm gonna suck your dick and drive you and my husband crazy!"

Eric stopped talking and pacing as his wife and her lover walked into the lounge area where Eric was. The older man's eyes were on Jane and Tony.

"What, what was that - what did you say - just then," Eric finally asked, his concentration completely broken by the appearance of his beautiful naked wife and her handsome, young naked stud. "Look, look, I'm having trouble hearing you properly - can you repeat that please?"

"C'mon, BJ time, darling," Jane softly announced to her husband as she and Tony passed through and then disappeared inside the bedroom, "time for Tony to get spoilt rotten! You don't want to miss that, do you, Eric?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I understand you now. Look, look, I have to go, yes, yes, yes, it's unavoidable, it can't be helped," Eric announced, speaking quickly, staring at the door to the bedroom. "Honestly, David, you can handle it there. Just stall them. Just tell them I'm looking at the figures and we'll get back to them ASAP!"

Eric hung up. He almost ran into the bedroom. He slapped his mobile phone down on the desk and resumed his seat. He was hyperventilating. He picked up the empty glass. There was no scotch in it. He put the empty glass back down. He ran his fingers through his hair.

Tony was lying on his back on the queen sized bed. Jane was stretched out on top of him. Eric could hear the soft wet kisses his wife was placing and planting on her young lover's skin. Eric could see Jane slowly sliding her hands over him.

"Do you like that, Tony," Jane softly asked, "do you like it when I kiss your ear like that?"

"Yeah Jane, it's so nice."

"That's good."

Eric closed his eyes. He opened them. He stood up. He picked up his chair and carried it to the edge of the bed. He sat back down again. He watched as his beautiful naked wife slowly roved and explored the naked body of the young stud lying beneath her.

She was cradling the back of his wet head in her palm. She was directing him to turn his head from side to side as she planted hot, open mouthed kisses on all the sensitive spots on his neck and face. She used the fingers on her free hand to caress him. She was sliding her fingers along his tingling ribs, his side and over his hip. She held his buttock. Eric watched her eat his ears. She was giggling and grinning as she did it. She made him tilt his head back into the pillow. She dropped her slick dark red head and kissed his Adams Apple and dragged her tongue around the hollow at the base of his neck.

"Mmmm, that's the way, honey, you're so yummy," Jane softly said, before inhaling the skin of his muscular chest.

"I love it when you touch me like that," Tony whispered, abruptly gasping as her 42 year old lover brushed her lips over his nipples. "Ohhh Goddd, Jane!"

"It's intense, isn't it, Tony," Jane said, before dropping her head and running her wet, slippery tongue over the point of his nipples, while he sighed and gasped.

"Awww Gawd," Tony whined, cuddling Jane tight as she plucked at his points and dragged her tongue over him.

Eric sat on the edge of his seat. He barely took a breath as he studied the movement of his wife and the sorts of reactions she was causing in Tony. Jane's long, soft damp hair lay against his skin. His long thick penis sat comfortably and snuggly between her breasts as she pressed her soft, warm lips into his skin. Her fingers softly trailed over his sensitive form.

"Oh God, Jane," Tony hissed a few moments later, struggling and roiling from her considered touch.

"Ticklish, are you," Jane whispered, looking up from the belly button, she was mining with the tip of her tongue.

"Definitely," Eric softly stated, enjoying the look on Tony's flushed features and the way his strong body trembled as Jane aroused him. "He's shaking like a leaf."

Jane ignored her husband. It was pointless acknowledging him. Eric was only there to watch and stew. He had no other function. She adjusted herself. She dropped her head and softly kissed Tony's hips, one after the other. Her hands slid along his thighs now. Her hair and the side of her face rested against his cock.

The horny 19 year old grit his teeth and gasped. He rolled and raised his lower body. He was desperate to have his cock kissed by Eric's wife. She rested her head on his belly and laughed. She was motionless. Her young bull finally settled.

"God, stop the teasing and just do it, please, Janey," Eric hissed.

"Yeah, like he said," Tony added.

Jane glared at her husband, but then she turned back to Tony and grinned at him.

Jane positioned herself again. She dropped her head. Eric licked his lips. He was breathing hard. Jane cradled Tony's large cock in her open palm. She was stroking his nuts with the fingers of her other hand. She was planting soft open mouthed kisses along the underside of Tony's head and shaft. She was murmuring and sighing as she pressed her lips against his hot skin and withdrew with a wet smack.

Tony lay there with his hands behind his head. He was grinning down at Jane between his open legs. He was grinning at Eric. Jane's distracted looking husband was staring at Tony's cock. Jane took the base of her 19 year old lover's dick in her fingertips. She raised it. Tony giggled happily. Jane was smiling. Her beautiful blue eyes were wide. She was gazing at Tony's manhood.

"What are you laughing at, hey," Jane whispered, looking at Tony with soft sparkling eyes, before kissing the end of his prick repeatedly and then speaking again with a smile. "What's so funny, huh?"

"I just love it when girls kiss my dick," Tony whispered, reaching out and brushing his fingers over Jane's pale freckled shoulder, "especially the hot, married ones."

"Oh really, do you like obedient, submissive wives, do you," Jane softly said, before sweeping her hair back, dropping her head and peppering the knob and the shaft with hot wet smacks, while she murmured and sighed again.

"Yeah, I love them," Tony said, enjoying the sensation in his body as Jane's mouth touched the head of his cock, while her thumb circled the underside at the base.

Tony turned to Eric and grinned triumphantly at him as Eric's wife suddenly dragged her tongue over the tip and then softly sucked some fluid from the hole in the end of Tony's leaking penis. Jane's husband realized his wife's 19 year old lover was gloating. Eric was breathing hard. His eyes were fixed on Tony's large cock.

"Do you like the way she does that," Tony asked Eric, as Jane kissed Tony's cock again. "Look what she's doing to me. Do you like watching her do it to me, you useless, desperate loser?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Eric hissed, "I love it, I love it!"

"How's that, honey, do you like that, do you feel good when I'm pleasing you, darling," Jane whispered at Tony, after completing her avalanche of pecks, before dropping her head again and licking Tony's knob repeatedly, while she exhaled hotly through her mouth and flooded the 19 year old with shivering sensation. "Mmmm, mmmm, yummm, that's so nice, Tony!"

The 19 year old was about to say something, but he gasped and grew stiff instead. Jane ran her open lips over the head of Tony's knob and then sank down instead of withdrawing.

"Awww mannn," Tony whispered, closing his eyes for a moment while feeling Jane's hot, snug mouth slide down his prick, before opening his eyes, turning to Eric and speaking. "Look what she's doing to me, man. Do you know how good it feels? You must be so jealous and pissed off. It feels so fucking amazing!"

Eric furiously nodded. Tony gloated. He grinned at Jane's husband. Tony sighed. He turned back to Jane. He softly groaned with pleasure. His knob was rubbing and probing in Jane's throat. His shaft was deep in Jane's tight mouth. Her soft and full lips were wrapped around the base. Jane was pushing and pulling - she was driving down an inch and then she was rising an inch. She was swishing her tongue over her 19 year old lover. She was noisy. She was sticky.

"Jesus, that's yummy," Jane stated enthusiastically, after momentarily releasing Tony's wet and engorged organ with a firm squeak. "Oh boy, look at that thing, Eric - pretty impressive, hey!"

"Indeed," Eric whispered, "Tony has an awesome cock."

"It is, isn't it," Jane agreed, before licking the tip over and over, before French kissing the underside of the knob and the spot where the head met the base. "God, I just, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, I just, I just mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, love the, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, taste so much!"

The delighted 19 year old gasped and groaned. Jane was cradling his nuts in her hand. She was stroking and gently crushing the base of his prick with her other hand. The clear fluid from Tony's tip appeared in regular beads. Jane announced the arrival of each new drop.

"Another one," Jane declared, whipping her tongue across the cock tip to wipe out its existence, while pressing the flat part of her thumb up the underside of the shaft to squeeze out more fluid, "yummm, Tony - I've got it! Damn, yet another one, mmmm, so nice, I got that one as well! And yet another one, awww, yummy - I've got that one as well!"

Eric laughed. Another spot of clear fluid welled up at the top of Tony's cock. Jane had dropped her head and was softly munching on the 19 year olds balls. Eric watched the pre-cum run down the underside of Tony's head.

"You're missing one, Janey," Eric softly announced.

Eric's hot-wife gasped. She instantly released Tony's nuts and ran her hot tongue up the underside of her lover's dick and collected the fluid in a jiffy.

"It's so nice, honey," Jane murmured, before quickly placing her open lips over the point of Tony's dick and plunging down again, while speaking with a mouthful of hot, leaking food, "mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mugwarnna gonamanana allarwarna, mmmmmmmm!"

Tony laughed and then he groaned. He hissed. He grit his teeth. He closed his eyes and drove his scalp back into the pillow.

"Damn it, fuck me," Tony fiercely whispered.

Eric watched his wife with a desperate and envious look on his face. Jane was sucking Tony's cock with long sweeps. One moment most of the 19 years olds fiery and enraged looking penis was deep inside his wife's mouth and throat and then the next moment she was withdrawing and the mad, red rod was emerging again.

"Awww, goddamn it, Jane," Tony said, "awww, shit, Jane - awww, goddamn it, Jane!"

The 42 year old hot-wife wouldn't let up. She was deeply inhaling and exhaling through her nose. She was using her mouth and hand together. She was relentless. She was so determined.

"Awww God, Jane," Tony whined, abruptly sitting up, reaching out and grabbing her pale shoulders.

Eric grinned and then he laughed. His wife's younger lovers always ended up like this. Tony was trembling. His face was flushed. Eric noticed that his thick legs were shaking. Jane slowly released him. She let him free with a pop. She opened her eyes and gazed at the 19 year old. A bubbly and frothy mixture of saliva and pre-cum ran from her mouth, down over the point of Tony's wooden and bloated knob, and then descended along his hard shaft and poured over his wet balls. Tony almost came on the spot and Eric gasped.

"Are you okay, honey," Jane softly and innocently asked, looking up at him, before grinning, while thin streams of fluid spread from her lips to Tony's penis head. "You're not too stressed out are you, darling?"

"Oh my God, Jane," Tony muttered, suddenly lying back with a thump.

Jane and Eric burst into laughter.

"Look at him, Eric," Jane continued. "I've only been playing with him for such a short period. How's he going to be when I really start testing his fortitude with a long edging session?"

"I don't know, Janey, darling."

"Awww, my God, Jane," Tony hissed. "I just can't take it anymore!"

"Ah, well, if that's the case," Jane stated, suddenly jumping to her knees, quickly moving over Tony, reaching under, taking his cock in her hand, adjusting him so the point of his prick was rubbing against her hot pussy and then slowly sinking down. "Awww Goddd, Tony - how's that then - is that less stressful on your poor ole nerves?"

The 19 year old guy softly moaned. He reached out and placed his hands on Jane's hips. He felt her lips part. He felt her slide over his knob. He sensed her snug body slip down his hard cock as she dropped. She was so wet. Tony's hard dick vanished inside her. She was grinding against him.

"How's that," Jane softly repeated, deeply inhaling and exhaling, while her head slowly fell forward.

"It's fantastic," Tony said, looking up at Eric's wife through half closed eyes.

Jane slowly moved her pale hips in a circular, rolling motion. Her beautiful breasts swung as her restless lower body gathered speed. She looked down at Tony. She softly grinned and watched him with her serene and smiling blue eyes. Her long fine red hair framed her flushed face. The early evening light turned her hair into a sheet of dark flames and shone on her creamy skin.

"Oh my God, that's so nice," Jane whispered, as she caressed the big cock she had captured deep in her body. "What do you think, Eric?"

"It's beautiful, Janey," Eric hissed, sitting on the edge of his seat, his eyes locked on the spot between his gorgeous wife's legs.

"Are you jealous, my darling," Jane continued. "Do you wish it was you in Tony's place?"

"Yes, yes, yes, absolutely," Eric muttered, "very much so. Tony's a very lucky young man. Any male who has you is a fortunate man. They're a better and much bigger man than me."

"Definitely, that's so true, Eric - Tony deserves this. Tony deserves all the sex he gets. You're entitled to nothing, Eric, you deserve nothing and you'll get nothing. Tell the worm how good you feel, Tony, honey,"

"It feels fucking amazing," Tony softly stated, grinning at Jane's husband. The 19 year old looked so vain and so entitled. He looked so smug and so arrogant. "I love banging your wife. I'm going to keep doing it as often as I can. I want you to watch me do it with her every time. I love knowing you're in that cage and aren't allowed out. That's so good!"

Jane groaned with pleasure. She was moving more quickly. Tony's words to Eric had turned Jane on. Humiliating her husband always excited her and made the sex better. Keeping Eric around for that reason made her marriage worthwhile. The fact he was wealthy and compliant was icing on the cake.

"He's never allowed out," Jane hissed, closing her eyes tight and slowly throwing her head back so her facial features addressed the ceiling. "All he does is pay for everything, awww, that's his role in my life - just paying for every damned thing I want, while I laugh at him hysterically, with my hand out, demanding more - awww!"

Tony laughed and then he groaned with pleasure. He closed his eyes. He stretched his body. Jane was moving quickly.

"Just peel off those dollar bills, Eric, darling," Jane erupted. "Just peel them off and pass them to me, one at a time, all day and every day - awww!"

The two of them moaned. Jane began bouncing up and down. Her delicious, hot pussy swept over Tony. The 19 year olds prick had already been licked and sucked. Now the 19 year old was inside his 42 year old lover's snatch. Jane was rubbing him the right way. How much longer could he last?

Eric stared at their sex organs. His wife was moving swiftly. Tony's shining penis was emerging and vanishing so quickly. Fluid was running down Tony's length. Every plummeting motion and every stop at the bottom was accompanied by a delicious squelch. Eric felt so sex starved and so sexually frustrated. Eric was right on the edge. He could barely tolerate it. Jane knew she was getting to her husband. She knew how difficult this was for him. It was almost impossible for him. Jane burst into cold, mean laughter at her husband's expense. Then her laughter turned into more groans and then she started screaming as her orgasm began to animate her.

"You fucking bitch, you sexy fucking bitch," Eric hissed under his breath as his wife's beautiful, sweaty form began to jerk with release. "You fucking...!"

1...34567...13