Let The Games Begin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"Well then, be my guest!" He added as her hand once again made its way back inside his swim trunks.

"Just make sure you squirt for the camera," she told him. "When you're ready, lift yourself out of the water, using me, stand on my upper thighs and say "cheese" she said laughingly. "Then cheese," she laughed once again.

#

Paul had in fact enjoyed a nice squirty little climax, watching his semen swim away, curdling itself within the pool. And though he felt guilty about that briefly, he knew without a doubt they had scored some reasonably big points for their little encounter outside in the swimming pool.

"Come on, let's go," he told Danielle as he helped her out of the pool. "Lets go see if the coast is clear enough to take the exercise room off of both of our lists!"

"Yeah," she grinned wickedly. "And besides, I could use a nice hard cum myself now as well," she informed him in no uncertain terms.

The exercise room was only a short distance away. When they arrived however, it was only to discover that another couple was there using the equipment, though it also became quickly even more obvious, they weren't using the equipment the way it was originally intended.

"Hi, Steve...Kathy," Steve said introducing themselves after the initial panic at having been discovered was overcome. He'd been kneeling between Kathy's legs licking her split as she sat pretending to be doing arm curls on one of the exercise machines.

"Paul and Danielle," Paul said introducing the two of them.

"Listen Paul," Steve began. "Make you a deal. If the two of you stand guard for us, give us five minutes of totally nude fucking in here, then we'll stand guard for the two of you!" It sounded like a pretty good deal, but he noticed that Danielle was flipping through the handbook she'd brought with her.

"Says here, that if we join up with another couple for the same five minutes, all nude, all having fun together, we'd score twice the amount of points than normally. I'd rather risk it and do that instead of standing guard for one another," she informed everyone.

Kathy was hesitant, but Steve was obviously on the same page as Danielle was. "Won't be a better time than the present," Paul agreed. "I seriously doubt too many will be headed this way to exercise now, especially as its nearing dinner time. And anyone else coming in here is apt to be involved with the game, so I think our chances of getting away with it now are better than they might be otherwise!"

Finally Kathy joined the team. "Well, if we're going to do it, lets do it!" she said stripping out of her skimpy clothing as quickly as possible. "Just make sure the camera's get all four of us fooling around together," she reminded them all.

Paul and Steve set their clothing where it could be reached easily in the advent of a hasty retreat, but they also positioned the camera's to ensure that everything they did would be monitored as well as recorded.

"Five minutes or no..." Danielle began. "This time, I am gonna cum!"

"Where?" Steve asked.

"Here!" Danielle stated, pulling over one of the weight-lifting benches.

"Perfect!" Paul agreed. "This should be easy enough for all four of us to hook up and ensure the maximum allowable points!"

As Steve was the biggest, he lay down on the bench as Kathy straddled his cock, slipping it inside her. Danielle happily straddled his face on one end of the bench, facing away so that Paul had easy access to her mouth, standing at the end whereby she could suck him.

"This should do it!" Kathy giggled happily, now getting in to it. "Start the time!"

"Fuck the time!" Danielle shot back. "Just eat me...make me cum!" she wailed seriously.

Danielle rode Steve's face, happily humping herself against his hungrily searching mouth as Kathy delightedly fucked herself up and down his massively thick shaft. Paul enjoyed the vacuum-like suction of Danielle's mouth around his prick, keeping one eye on the door for any unwanted visitors...or worse. So far their luck was holding.

"Oh yeah baby, yeah! That's it...lick that fucker!" Danielle cried out deliriously.

"Time!" Paul informed them all, once again allowing a bit of extra time to ensure they got in the full five minutes.

"Fuck that!" Danielle stated seriously, feeling Steve begin to wiggle out from underneath her, just as Kathy had already jumped up heading towards the pile of clothing in order to hurriedly dress. "I told you...this time I'm gonna have a nice little cum."

"That's YOUR problem honey," Steve said finally extricating himself from beneath her, soon after joining Kathy who was now already dressed and appearing nervous. Danielle turned towards Paul.

"Well?" she asked hands on hips obviously in no hurry to be going anywhere as she stared towards Paul.

"Wanna fuck? Or you want me to eat you?" he asked as Steve and Kathy made a hasty exit from the room.

"Well, fucking will take me longer to cum," she informed him. "So...get dressed, then eat me," she said repositioning herself back down on the weight bench. They had plenty of spare time to kill as yet. So there was no real hurry. They could only perform two other "free-style" events now before returning to their rooms. And though this one wouldn't count for one of those, Paul figured he owed her at least that much anyway.

"Well at least keep your ears open, if not your eyes," he informed her as he knelt down on the floor between her outstretched legs. "If you hear anyone coming..."

"The only one that better be coming is me!" she interrupted him, "now...get licking unless you intend on staying here all night!"

Paul smiled to himself. He didn't think it would take all that long. He was rather good at this, or so he'd been told a time or two anyway. And as hot and aroused as Danielle obviously was, he was also fairly confident that he'd have her quivering in orgasm in no time. He had no intent on teasing her, though he'd have preferred and enjoyed doing that. Unfortunately, time was of the essence. Instead, he merely wrapped his lips around her tender clit and began sucking...finger-fucking her cunt as he did. The combination of the two soon had her bouncing spasmodically upon the bench, just as he'd hoped. In minutes, Danielle had drenched the bench in a wet little puddle of female cum cream. After dressing, she was considerate enough to wipe it off...but she left smiling as they headed back towards the elevators.

#

"We get free-style points for the elevator," Danielle informed Paul. "All we need is a minute...want to chance it?" she asked.

"Why not!" Paul agreed. "What's the handbook say?"

She read as they slowly made their way back around the pool area, and then back into the lobby area where the main elevators stood.

In whispered tones she read to him. "Elevators. Says here, that for an exposed hand-job, we each get one point. Two points for an exposed finger-fuck. Three points for a blow-job, four points if you eat me," she winked, licking her lips once again. "That was pretty good Paul," she admitted. "Once we get back to the room, I wouldn't mind it if you'd do that for me again," she asked hungrily.

"What else?" Paul asked. Reluctantly Danielle returned to the book as Paul rang for one of the elevators.

"Five points for an obvious fuck. But they all have to last for at least a full minute either way. Though...we do get double whatever points should anyone see us."

"Well ten points is better than just one or two doubled," Paul stated. "And five each is better than any anyway. Besides, it shouldn't be too hard to slip inside those bikini panties of yours anyway, I can pull them off to one side. All we need to hope for is to have a full minute of this to ourselves."

"I agree," Danielle said wickedly. "Push the button to the top floor, then after we've passed our own, push that one. Maybe that will give us the time we need before anyone else can stop the elevator. If not, we'll still have plenty of time to try it again, and keep trying...riding the elevator while you ride me," she winked, laughing.

"Sounds like a plan," Paul said stepping inside the elevator when the doors opened. "Bend over the moment the doors close," he told her, glad that no one else had appeared wanting to ride up with them.

There were fifteen floors. Fourteen actually as there was no thirteenth floor. A silly superstition perhaps, that probably didn't make a lot of sense to most visitors.

"Bend over!" Paul told her the moment the doors had closed. He'd already pulled his swim trunks down just enough in front to free his cock, now swollen once again, and most eager to slip inside that deliciously moist cunt. The elevator slowly began to ascend, Paul carefully aiming one of their cameras downwards to ensure that his cock could be easily seen entering Danielle's very wet cunt. With one eye on his watch, the other on the floors as they slowly passed each one, he was beginning to think they'd have plenty of time to complete this particular task without disruption. As they passed, Paul pushed the button for the 10th floor, their floor, all the while enjoying the feel of his prick sliding in and out of Danielle's welcoming pussy. The elevator slowed, reaching the top floor, there was still several seconds remaining on their time. It was risky, but he could either pull out, thus requiring that they start all over, or hope that when the doors opened there would be nobody waiting to get on.

"What do you want to do?" he asked as the elevator stopped and as the doors slowly began to open.

"Fuck me!" came her only reply. "Don't stop now...just fuck me!"

The doors opened, much to their relief, no one stood waiting. Paul frantically pushed the "doors closed" button, almost willing it to do so, especially when he glanced up, caught movement, and realized someone actually was making their way over towards their elevator. He caught only the faintest surprised look on the man's face as the door fully closed. Danielle bent over, Paul standing behind her. And though it couldn't have been possible to actually see what they were doing, the obvious hint of it must have left the man wondering.

"Whew! That was close!" Paul stated.

"So am I!" Danielle quipped. "Keep fucking!"

They reached the 10th floor, the doors once again opening. And once again, no one stood there waiting for their elevator. They'd surpassed the required time with plenty of margin to spare, but Danielle remained as she was, holding the door, Paul behind her, fucking her wildly now in complete and utter abandon. "Ding...ding...ding!" Danielle cried out as she came. "Going down?" she cried out happily.

"Wait until we get back to the room," Paul told her. "I'm in the mood for a little old fashioned '69', how's that sound?" he asked.

"Sounds perfect," Danielle cooed. "Now...just for fun, lets see if we can make it to the room like this," she challenged him.

"You're serious?"

"Very! Lets see if we can 'crab-fuck-walk' down the hall to our room." Danielle stood just enough to be able to walk upright, though holding on to Paul's hands which she held up over her head for balance and support. He in turn waddled between her, taking small steps, deliciously short strokes of his cock still moving in and out simply through the normal motion of walking."

"Oh fuck...two more doors and I think I could have climaxed!" she told him upon finally reaching their own doorway. Only then did Paul pull out of her delicious split, hearing the sound of fresh elevator doors opening, footsteps now approaching their way. They quickly entered the room, already stumbling and tumbling out of their clothing.

"You know...we've still got one more 'free-style' we can do before we have to part company," Paul reminded her. And its worth some decent points too, because it has to be performed outside on the balcony. Chancy, because we could easily be seen, turned in if we are. What do you think?"

"Do we get points for doing a '69' out there?" she wondered.

"Why not, it's only a railing...someone could certainly see us and realize what we're doing!"

"Sounds fun!" Danielle admitted. "Plus...getting some more points for doing it. I'd say coupled with that, along with everything else, that you and I have gotten off to a pretty good start. Too fucking bad we can't continue on in this together."

Paul agreed that their time had been fun and exciting, but truth be told, he still hoped that he'd get lucky enough to pair up with Anna, "Now there's a woman who enjoys sucking cock!" he mused silently to himself. And with that thought in mind, he soon joined Danielle out on the balcony, where he straddled her on top, slipping his cock into her waiting mouth from above as his nestled gently, hovering briefly above her obscenely exposed, wide open pussy.

#

Paul had dropped off his old room key, retrieving the new one. He was again disappointed to discover that it wasn't Anna, hoping against hope that it might be. But he wasn't at all disappointed in the woman who sat expectantly waiting for him when he arrived. She was short at only five foot four, but her hair was long well past her shoulders in a burnt almond coloring that accentuated her almost emerald green eyes. Her lips were full, promising wicked kisses as she had a habit of licking them almost continuously. For her size and stature, she had well rounded breasts that he could easily see as they pressed deliciously against the tight-fitting tank top she had chosen to wear. Paul introduced himself, pleased to see her reaction upon entering his new room.

"Nice to meet you Paul, my name is Angela, and whether you believe this or not, I was up until two weeks ago, still a virgin, so I am still a bit naive about a great many things. But what I lack in experience, I more than make up for in enthusiasm."

Paul was surprised at her revelation. "What made you decide to get involved in something like this?" he'd asked.

"Well, my boyfriend had mentioned to me that he'd participated in this event the past two years. Listening to him describe all the craziness, I couldn't help but wonder what it might be like to actually participate myself."

"So he's here with you then?" Paul questioned.

Angela laughed, tossing her full mane of hair back when she did. "Actually no, not really. I mean he's here yes, but we didn't come together. In fact, he was rather put out with me when I said I wanted to, told me I couldn't. Told him he didn't have a say in the matter as long as I paid my own entry fee. So..."

"So?"

"So...we broke up. So he's here, but not with me. In fact, I haven't even run into him yet except at the beginning."

"How's it been for you then?" Paul wondered. "You find any of this intimidating or awkward?" Paul was worried that his new partner might be a bit of burden with her lack of experience for one thing. But that she also might tend to be a bit more shy, and thus not as willing to take as much risk as some of the other contestants.

"I know what you're thinking, and perhaps worried about. But I can assure you, I am enjoying this a lot, and have every intention on playing this game to the best of my ability. If anything, I find it extremely exciting to see what can be gotten away with, without being caught. And just so you know, I lost my virginity on the beach in full view of several vacationers, though we did it beneath a blanket, it was still quite obvious to many who watched and could see us as to what was going on."

Paul felt a little more at ease with his new partner after that, and they began to plan what events and tasks remained together for the next six-hour period of time that they would be sharing.

"According to the schedule, we have one required event, and three free-styles that we can ourselves choose to do. Have you eaten yet?" he asked.

There were several restaurants contained within the hotel, one of which was pretty classy as well as expensive, but a lot of points could also be earned there as well. And one of the required events was to pick one of the restaurants and perform some definite sexual act while dining. Points of course being awarded based on the extent of the act, and the level of danger of discovery being performed.

"I brought a nice evening dress with me," she informed him. "I planned for that after what my ex-boyfriend told me he'd done last year. I'd like to try that one and get it off my list. My last partner was a bit less adventurous, I'm afraid the two of us didn't do all that well in the previous round, so I'd like to try and make up for it if I can."

They had about thirty minutes before the second round of games were scheduled to begin again. That afforded them both the time to dress and prepare themselves. Once again Paul was pleased to see that Angela wasn't at all inhibited or shy in undressing in front of him as she laid out her dress for the evening on the bed. She appeared very comfortable in fact as she pulled her tank top up over her head, revealing her twin globes. "You might as well see what you're going to be playing with soon," she informed him. "I'd rather we get that initial nervousness out of the way anyway so that we're more comfortable when the games begin again."

Paul couldn't agree more, undressing himself selecting his own set of clothing for dinner. Something accessible as he too had planned ahead, but appropriate enough for dinner.

"Say's here we get style points for creativity," he told Angela as he looked over the possibilities for their sit-down dinner. But it also says that if we're thrown out of the restaurant, we will also be disqualified. So this one's got to include some finesse, as well as some careful planning to ensure we score points without being caught doing it. Though it also says that should we be observed, and as long as we're not thrown out, that we can score a great many additional points for the length of time we are observed too."

Angela modeled the dress she had selected for their dinner. She wore garters and stockings, allowing complete and total access to her pussy without having to wear panties or panty-hose. The dress was bright red with a slit well up along one side. It included a deep plunging "V" neckline that also exposed a goodly portion of her well-rounded breasts.

"Well?"

"Perfect," he told her. "It looks good on you. But we need to ensure that you're seated on my left next to me since your dress is slit on the right. And though I am right-handed, I should easily enough be able to play with you that way during dinner. The tricky part will be whatever seating arrangements we might want, or attempt to find for some level of privacy, but including a bit of a reasonable risk factor as well. Getting to your tits shouldn't be a problem either, not with that dress. And it says that at some point during dinner they need to be exposed for a minimum of fifteen seconds duration. I think with luck we should be able to accomplish that task easily enough. Exposing me for an equal amount of time should be far easier, if we can manage a cum-shot during dinner, we'll get bonus points for that of course, not to mention the risk factor in exposing ourselves without being tossed. So we'll just have to play it by ear and see how much we can get away with, and ensure it's all captured on camera of course."

"Of course," Angela grinned coming over to run her hands up and down the length of Paul's rapidly growing erection. "I'd really like to see if we can get some hard-points for my giving you a blow-job too," she added hopefully, then she drew Paul's stiff erect penis inside her mouth as a preemptory introduction. "Might as well get the real introductions out of the way here before going to dinner yes?" she giggled, once again sucking, then licking Paul's erect shaft.

"Just don't make me cum yet," he admonished her. "I'd like to have a nice full cumshot to show during dinner if we can somehow manage it," he grinned through clenched teeth as her mouth, inexperienced as it may or may not be, continued to pleasure him quite nicely.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers