Let The Games Begin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

They were soon after shown to a table, though a quick glance proved it wasn't ideal for their adventures, too much exposure surrounded by a multiple of customers, most of which they wouldn't be able to monitor or keep track of during the event. Paul spotted a more ideal location, next to a window where he could very possibly use that to see behind him in its reflection. A distinct advantage, plus allowing them some privacy from the side, as it was a sectioned booth rather than an open table. "May we sit over there instead?" he asked their hostess hopefully. Luckily, she complied, seating them where he preferred. They also sat on the same side as opposed to sitting across from one another, not entirely out of the norm for several couples sharing an intimate dinner together. Angela slid into the seat first sitting to Paul's left, just as they had also planned. He quickly took note of their surroundings, pleased that he could indeed catch reflections in the window of anyone coming up from behind them or at an angle. There was one table sitting just across the narrow isle way from where they sat, though it was currently unoccupied.

"Seems perfect yes?" Angela asked as they sat scouring their menus. Already her hand had slid down to Paul's crotch, unzipping him as he had by now placed the linen napkin over his lap in preparation for her doing so.

"Not too bad," he replied. "Still a few areas that might give us problems, one blind spot that we'll have to keep an eye on occasionally, and there will also be the shear luck of customer seating if things get real busy here."

They had plenty of privacy for the simple task requirements, timing things perfectly after ordering their drinks, receiving them then taking a few more moments to review the dinner selections. Paul had positioned his camera at a decent angle that clearly covered things above the table. Angela using hers for any shots below the table itself, though even that would have to be adjusted from time to time as things progressed towards her end of things. With his erection now free from his slacks, it was a simple thing to move the linen cloth off to one side, clearly showing Angela's hand surrounding it as she pumped his prick for the required fifteen second period without disruption. With one of the simple preliminaries out of the way, they ordered soon after when their cute little waitress came back. The second of their preliminaries would be slightly more difficult, though her dress did indeed give Paul's had easy access to her pussy, it wasn't as accommodating in fully exposing her breast. Though according to the rules, only one breast had to be fully and completely exposed for the time requirements. Though her dress did indeed have a deep plunging "V" neck, it was unfortunately just tight enough that Angela couldn't reveal it fully without a great deal of difficulty, further complicating any necessary recovery in doing so should they be discovered.

"Let me think for a moment," Paul stated as they began working through this next requirement. He quickly realized with the back of her dress clasping about her neck, that the catch could easily be undone. "I have an idea," he told her. "Your tits are big enough that as long as you don't move much, your top should stay up on its own. When and if its safe enough however, it will also provide us a much quicker means to expose them, as well as cover you up again quickly should it become necessary." Angela agreed, quickly reaching up behind herself when the coast was clear enough, undoing the catch, then sat holding still as a simple test to see how well her dress really would hold up. It was tenuous at best.

"Well, it will have to do," he told her. Their waitress was already on her way back carrying their salads, so they waited patiently to be served before attempting the required breast exposement. Paul noticed as she did, that their waitress was a bit more observing that he would have liked, tossing Angela a curious look upon realizing that her dress was indeed undone about the neck. It was unfortunately designed that the neck straps had nowhere to go but fall down to either side of her neck in a very careless fashion.

"Uh...is there anything else I can get you while you're dinner's being prepared?" she asked tentatively, her eyes obviously glued to the curiously undone dress that Angela was wearing.

Paul found himself nervously wondering if this might pose them a problem later on as their waitress seemed genuinely curious, interested as to the "why" of things as she continued to hover even after being informed that everything was perfectly fine for the moment. Which is when Angela surprised them both.

"Well, there IS one thing," she announced somewhat shyly. "Perhaps you really could help us with a bit of an embarrassing request," she stated easily. Even Paul had no idea where any of this was going. But the look on their waitress's face relaxed as though she were about to be let in on the big secret.

"Sure...If I can," she stated actually leaning forward some as though to be whispered to about whatever Angela's request might be.

"Please don't laugh..." Angela began once again. "But the material of this new dress I'm wearing seems to be causing a skin reaction of some sort. I've got the worst case of the 'itchies' I've ever had. And I'm terribly embarrassed by this, but if I don't scratch them each soon...I'm going to go crazy!"

By the reaction of the waitress, she was both surprised as well as amused. "How can I help?" she asked once again curiously.

"Well like I said, this really is embarrassing, but if you wouldn't mind it...could you stand there as a bit of a shield against prying eyes while I scratch my boobs?"

Having been brought in to the clandestine request, the waitress was suddenly most eager and responsive to help in any way that she could. Fifteen seconds might be a bit long to sit there exposed, scratching herself in some effort to seek relief, but Paul found her ingenuity most welcome.

Looking about, standing...hovering at the best possible angle to shield Angela as she suddenly exposed both breasts, the waitress played her protective roll most amiably as Angela went through the motions of both scratching, as well as caressing herself (which was actually required) much to both Paul's bemusement, as well as their waitress's.

"I'm really sorry about this," Angela continued, still periodically scratching herself, then caressing as though to sooth the irritated areas of discomfort. "Make sure you leave her a really nice tip for doing this for me," she told Paul, who of course readily agreed. "I really can't thank you enough," Angela finished upon receiving a wink that the required amount of time had indeed been reached. She even managed to get the waitress to reach around, reclasping her dress for her as Paul watched, getting all of it on camera.

"If I need to...again, would you mind?" she asked the waitress just before leaving.

"Not at all," she assured her with a genuine smile. "Just let me know. I know what it's like to get itchy tits...nothing worse than what grass can do to them," she offered without going into any further detail. But her wink and knowing smile that they had just shared a common understanding together assured Paul and Angela that they had gotten away with it, and had in fact scored a few extra points for the obvious exposure and observance.

"Well done honey," Paul stated after their waitress had left. "That was brilliant in fact! Though I doubt I could have gotten away with having an itchy dick that needed scratching," he said laughingly.

"Probably not," Angela agreed, once again wrapping her hand around his still exposed penis, which they had both entirely forgotten about. "Hey! Think we'll get any points for that?" she wondered.

"I don't know...maybe. I guess it depends on how much we got on camera, but as I recall, I did have to reach and readjust my napkin after she left, so maybe!"

They had completed and performed all the necessary preliminaries; all that was left was attempt at the bonus points allowed for even more dangerous acts of sexual fondling and play. This is where things could get pretty dicey as there would be little if any room for explanation should they be discovered.

They spent the first several minutes actually enjoying their dinner once it had arrived, pondering and discussing the possibilities. A fifteen second, uninterrupted blowjob was going to be difficult to perform and get away with, but so would anything else be just as difficult. They could leave things as they were, they'd satisfactorily completed the major requirement, but neither of them wanted to walk away from dinner without earning a few extra needed points.

It was beginning to look like they would have to settle for just that however as by now someone was seated at the one clear table across the isle from them. For Angela to be able to perform giving him a blowjob now, it would simply be far too risky. They would be noticed in a heartbeat, and then all hell would no doubt break loose.

"Any ideas?" Angela asked. Paul thought for a moment more as they finished their desserts.

"Just one...but it is risky, and a lot will depend on our friendly helpful waitress," he told her.

"You're seriously not considering the 'itchy-cock' thing are you?" she asked nervously. Paul laughed.

"Not quite, but close. And it IS a bit dangerous, but it won't hurt to try...at least if we tell her before hand what we're considering, it will give us the chance to gage her reaction. If it's a bad one, we can simply laugh it off as a rather crude, poorly conceived joke, then leave her an even bigger tip to mollify any repulsion. IF on the other hand, she actually goes along with it, we could score some points BIG time."

"What do you have in mind?" Angela asked curiously. And so Paul laid out his idea to her.

"It might work," she said after hearing it.

"It might, especially since you seemed to establish a bit of a sisterly relationship with her during the scratch your titties thingy," Paul laughed. "Worth a try anyway."

"Here she comes now," Angela told him. "You ready?"

"Sure...lets go for it, see what happens," he responded.

"Can I get you anything else?"

Paul thought Angela deserved an Academy Award for her performance, how she managed to blush as profusely as she was amazed him.

"There is one thing I'd like to ask you about," Angela told her in that same conspiratorial tone of voice she'd used earlier, though this time still blushing profusely looking embarrassed as she did, all the while Paul appeared confused as to what was actually taking place between them, obviously left out of the conversation.

"Paul honey? Could you excuse us for just two seconds?"

"Sure baby," he said once again sounding confused, excusing himself, asking for directions to the bathroom even though he already knew where they were.

The signal that their waitress had agreed to go along with it would be her ordering of after dinner brandies. If not, then she would have slid to the end of their seat, waiting expectantly for his return.

"I know this might sound a little strange, perhaps a bit wild even. But we're on our honeymoon." Angela let that tid-bit of information sink in before continuing. "It's so beautiful here, and the dinner has been extra special, as well as the service," Angela smiled again, pausing. "And strangely enough, I really like you, and appreciate what you did for me earlier, which is why I thought that maybe I could ask you for an extra special favor. And even if you say no, which would be perfectly understandable under the circumstances, I wanted to at least ask since I feel perhaps maybe you and I have a lot in common." Angela was remembering the comment about "grass itchy tits". She knew she had the waitress's full and undivided attention now, especially as Angela leaned forward lowering her voice even more conspiratorially.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Well, like I said, it's our honeymoon, and I wanted to do something really special, something a bit naughty perhaps that we'd both have as a very special memory. It's something we've jokingly talked about, discussed, but Paul of course knows the likelihood if it ever happening as being virtually impossible. Angela once again paused, gauging their waitress's reaction, but if anything, she appeared even more excitedly curious than before. "I need you to be a shield again for just a few seconds of time," she assured her. "While I blow him."

There...it was said, out in the open. Now the moment of truth was at hand. What the waitress said or did now was risky, but the request wouldn't most likely cause any real trouble. At worst, she'd simply say no, and that would be that.

"You're serious?" she asked back, still leaning over the table.

"Yes, just for a second or two," Angela promised. "I thought you might understand, realize that something that wild would indeed be memorable, something to look back on years later and laugh about. Laugh and remember the incredible waitress that went along with us and helped us to enjoy a very special time together."

Angela waited, she was considering it. "Ok, but how?"

"When you're ready, go and get us a couple of brandies. By that time I will have told Paul what I'm planning, and that you've agreed to go along with it. He'll be ready, so all you'll have to do is stand a little more off to the side there, shielding that table from being able to see this. I'll give him a few quick licks, just something of a tease, as well as an excitement, then I'll sit up, we'll finish our brandies and then leave. And of course, leave you a very nice tip for having helped us," she said smiling.

Now the waitress was blushing, but...she was also grinning. "Oh hell why not? I've done a few crazy things myself and always wondered if I'd be bold enough to ever do something like this as well. So sure...I'll go get the brandies, give you a few minutes to convince Paul and return. If he's ok with it, just wink when I come back."

Both Paul as well as Angela knew the only real complication was that it wouldn't last for just a few seconds, it had to last for at least fifteen. But...once committed, they were both reasonably assured that their waitress wouldn't bolt on them as uncomfortable or as worried as she might become, she'd be forced into standing there for the full amount of time, now an unwitting accomplice in their sexual assignation.

Paul soon after returned, saw that Angela was smiling still sitting where she had, obviously having ordered their brandies. Once again he'd unzipped himself, repositioned the camera, though it would be Angela's that would be documenting the act itself.

Nervously their waitress stood at the table, just as they'd discussed. She looked quickly and briefly behind her, assured that where she stood, she was indeed blocking any clear-cut view across the way. "Ok," she breathed softly, excitedly. "Whenever you're ready!"

Smiling, Angela leaned over gobbling up Paul's stiff hard erection. Anticipating a few quick licks, their waitress stood at first nervously, almost embarrassed as she watched, then as the seconds continued, as Angela's head continued bobbing up and down Paul's extremely hard erection, she found herself mesmerized, aroused beyond words, and now wanting, needing to see more if that were possible. Paul monitored his watch slyly as his arm rested on the table. The sweet feel of Angela's mouth sucking him, the excitement of being watched as she did had boiled his ball cream close to eruption, surprisingly so.

"You'd best stop...or I'm gonna cum," he announced. It was their pre-arranged signal that they'd met the required time. Angela began lifting her head. Paul groaned reluctantly, he really had been close...too close.

"Do it!" they heard their waitress actually comment. "Just hurry!" she added nervously.

She stood her ground, covering them though the time spent standing where she was, as she had might have begun to take on notice.

Angela's mouth returned to work, seriously. Paul's prick returned to pleasure, expectantly, his face turning briefly towards their waitress, whose hand had subconsciously reached upwards, cupping and kneading one of her tits as her eyes remained glued to Angela's still busily working mouth.

"Oh yeah...baby, oh baby. Here it comes honey...am gonna shoot!"

Angela would have preferred to continue sucking him dry, but she knew that a cumshot, an observed cumshot no less, was worth a ton of points! She withdrew her head sitting up slightly, her hand wildly stroking Paul's shaft up and down as a fountain of his cream began to jettison from the head of his prick, splashing wildly, obscenely against the satin red dress she was wearing. Angela didn't care, she was too aroused, too overwhelmed in Paul's ardent torrent of wildly flying cum to even care.

"Fuck!" Their waitress moaned softly. "Fuck!"

#

When it was time once again to leave Angela, Paul did so reluctantly once again. So far he'd been lucky. He'd had two very different, very amazing women with whom he'd competed, and enjoyed their respective teamwork. But it was after all part of the game. The requirement to compete and learn to work with a variety of partners, once again keeping everything on a level playing field for everyone. Though there was of course the simple luck of the draw.

Now well past midnight, nearing closer to two in the morning, Paul had dropped off his key, though during this phase of the competition, he'd not been given a new one. This was the "males" portion of endurance, ingenuity, and luck, as only the females had rooms, with all the males wandering about looking for perspective partners, not allowed to continue on with any previous partners, but each looking for one another, someone to join with, to score some quick easy points with until eight the following morning when he would return to the social room, be given a key, which would now become 'his' more permanent room as the females would now take on the aspect of being virtually 'homeless'.

There was of course the added excitement and danger of approach. Not everyone staying at the hotel would be involved in the game. And Paul couldn't hope to immediately recognize someone who was, though he hoped that he might find someone he did recognize, and see her searching for a new partner just as he himself now was. He could see below down into the pool area. It was crowded, especially for this time of night, and as far as he could tell, everyone down there was partnered. And besides, he'd already scored the only points he could for 'pool-play'. And those scored at night wouldn't be nearly as much, though it was perhaps a bit safer for those who were fooling around below.

Paul had decided to work his way down to the lobby, heading towards the elevators when he spotted her. Anna was just stepping out.

"Anna!" he called out to her excitedly. She was alone. She grinned, excited to see him, looking just as much relieved to find him also alone. "We have six hours of pure free-style ahead of us," he reminded her. And even better as he thought about it, one could have and be with as many partners during this phase of the competition as they wished, and none of them would be considered permanent partners, so he could...if fate had it, end up with Anna as a true partner the following day too.

Lack of sleep was considered one of the physical components that might have affect on some of the participants. But excitement, pure adrenaline coursing through Paul's system had driven away any and all signs of that. Just seeing Anna as she stepped out of the elevators wearing a simple pair of sweat-pants and top, looking just as sexy in those as she might have in a see-through negligee, soon had his cock rock-hard and needful.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers