Let The Games Begin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Paul!" Anna cried out happily, all but jumping into his arms as he approached. "Oh baby...I've been looking all over the place for you," she told him. "I was hoping I'd find you, especially now. I can't think of a better person or partner to get naughty with tonight!" she informed him suggestively. He remembered. If anyone had as wild as an imagination as he did...it was Anna.

"Got something naughty in mind for a quick few points?" he asked.

Anna looked about. "Seems like a good place to start," she said simply. The halls were currently vacant, though the likelihood of someone coming was extremely possible, and very likely.

"Here?" Paul asked.

"As good a place as any...for starters," she said smiling, already stripping off her sweat pants, though she kept her top on for the moment. Paul grinned. Seeing her standing there in nothing more than her bulky top, tennis shoes, and beautifully bare-shaven pussy, soon had his already rock-hard cock dancing even more urgently. He too was wearing as little as possible, a pair of running shorts, no underwear, a tee-shirt and tennis shoes as well.

Right in front of the elevators, she lay on the carpeted floor, pulling Paul down on to her. "Oh honey...fuck me baby, fuck me. Fuck me long...hard and good!"

They wouldn't score a lot of points for this one, but a few. There was some aspect of danger associated with it, not to mention the excitement of discovery, but it was the excitement of feeling Anna's soft silken pussy as it surrounded his shaft that scored the most points with him. Anna's cunt was without a doubt the softest, sweetest, wettest pussy he'd ever been in before.

"Oh fuck baby...I'd almost forgotten!" he told her as she wrapped her legs around his back, drawing him even more deeply inside her as they heard the elevator being called to go back down.

"We might have company soon," she giggled excitedly, humping upwards against him, capturing, then recapturing his now pistoning prick as it slid in and out of her succulent juicy split.

Anna was too lost in the moment to care, or even realize when the elevator began making its way back up. "We might have company soon," Paul warned her, still enjoying their long-needed fuck, taking his time with her, wanting her to orgasm, wanting, and needing her to climax with him.

"Well, if we do...maybe we'll luck out and it will be someone looking for a partner as well. If not, then we'll giggle, hide our faces, and run butt-naked towards the stairs!"

Paul laughed, "Sounds like a plan, if nothing else, we might score a few extra points for getting caught by a non-competitor!"

They both heard the 'ding' of the elevators arrival. Reluctantly, they made themselves ready, gathering their pants within their hands for a speedy quick dash down the hall in case it was someone that would take offense at finding them, and thus raise an alarm, or report it. The doors opened.

"Damn!"

She was short, stocky with brown hair and fairly large breasts. "I'm assuming the two of you are part of the games," she announced knowingly. "Because if you aren't, you should be."

Anna laughed. "We are," she announced. Neither she nor Paul had stopped fucking, continuing to do so, especially now as it became obvious that the woman who now stood there watching, was a participant herself.

"Damn," she said again. "I haven't been able to find anyone, its almost as though they've all had the same idea or something and went there together."

"Yeah...the pool area," Paul told her. "Though take my advise, those who've been competing for a few years have already learned that you won't get a lot of points down there tonight, not even the bonus points are as many as might be earned otherwise for group encounters. It's far better to score in other areas of the building..."

"Especially hallways," Anna joked, thrusting upwards against him. Paul smiled.

"Yeah...especially hallways," he agreed.

"Want to join us?" Anna asked her. "You won't score as many points being alone, but at least you'll earn a few if you stick with us for a bit until you can find someone, or decide what it is you want to do."

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all, how about you Paul?" Anna asked, already knowing the answer.

And by way of an answer, Paul had an idea. "Listen, we're in a good spot, or at least so far we are. How about we just continue on, but take it up a notch. A fun naughty little threesome here in the hallway."

"Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. By the way, my names Carla."

"Nice to meet you Carla," both Anna and Paul spoke simultaneously, laughing at some hidden private joke as they did.

"What's so funny?" Carla asked.

"Oh...nothing really," Anna began. "We both tend to do that a lot," Anna and Paul said once again simultaneously together.

"OK, that's a bit odd," Carla laughed nervously. "I guess you two know one another then."

"We're starting too," Paul stated smiling towards Anna. "Now...ideas?"

Minutes later, Paul had positioned his little spy camera on the glass case of a nearby fire extinguisher. If they had to, he could leave it and retrieve it a short time later after the coast was clear. But for now, it would ensure that anything and everything they did would be captured for the judges.

"I'm feeling way naughty," Anna announced suggestively. And by the tone of her voice, Paul could tell that indeed she was.

"So Carla," Paul asked. "Any inhibitions? Anything you wouldn't do?" he asked her.

"None," she said smiling. "I'm game for anything," she announced.

"Good...in that case."

Seconds later, they were all as nude as the day they were born, though each continued wearing their tennis shoes. Clothes had been carefully positioned nearby for a quick get away and easy retrieval, to be put back on whenever it became possible to do so.

"We're going for the most points possibly allowed," Anna had suggested. And that meant total nudity.

"Yeah, a perfect ten!" Paul agreed laughing. "We've got a good opportunity, a good mix here, and plenty of coverage," he added.

Anna stood with her hands resting against the wall, stepping away slightly, and leaning forward. Paul positioned himself behind her, taking a moment to run his hands and fingers over her well-rounded ass as Carla knelt down on the floor in front of her, introducing the flat of her tongue into Anna's pussy.

"Oh that's nice!" Anna moaned happily, rotating her rapidly moistening cunt against the woman's mouth. Paul eased his finger inside the tight opening of Anna's cute little star, wiggled it around inside her, further arousing her.

"Your cunt really produces a lot of cream doesn't it?" Carla stated in surprise as she continued licking her.

"Oh fuck, you have no idea!" Anna warned. "I'm just getting started!" she mewled wantonly as Paul placed the head of his now very slippery dick at the opening of her ass.

"Ready?" he asked.

"More than..." Anna moaned. "Fuck me baby, come on, slip that nice hard prick inside my ass."

"Fuck!" Paul moaned as he began pushing inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Carla added as the sweet rivers of juice suddenly increased from between Anna's thighs.

"Holy shit!" Anna groaned intensely as Paul's cock slid the full length, now resting fully, deeply inside her throbbing, clenching ass.

"Ding!"

#

"Well! I never!" Came the startled, shocked tone of voice, along with another, though gentler guffaw right behind it.

"Well maybe if you had Doris, you wouldn't be in the middle of a divorce now!" Paul, Anna and Carla watched as the two older women, perhaps in their fifties passed by on the way to their room. The strong smell of alcohol told them all the two had been out partying, but perhaps not exactly in the same way they were seeing now. Doris averted her eyes as they passed, though the other who'd actually laughed, smiled, winked and nodded her head as she passed, guiding her somewhat tipsy friend to their hotel room a short distance away down the hall.

"Should we be worried?" Carla asked.

"I don't think so," Paul assured her, still lustily, happily, thrusting his hard stiff cock in and out of Anna's sweet tight ass. "I think 'Doris' is too drunk to do much of anything except collapse in her bed. Though after seeing us, she might actually be wishing for more than that. As for her friend, I wouldn't be surprised to see her grab another peek at us here shortly as soon as she's put Doris to bed. But...just in case, and to play it safe, if we hear the elevator ding again, we run."

"And...just in case you are right Paul, Carla? Why don't you aim your camera down the hallway there, just in case we do end up getting spied on. It might give us a few extra points!"

"Good idea," Paul agreed as Carla quickly situated her camera, and then went back to happily licking Anna's very wet slit.

There were no more immediate 'dings' though the elevator did go up and down a couple of more times, each passing their floor on the way further up however. Paul continued to enjoy the tightness of Anna's amazing ass, while Carla continued to clit-tickle her cunt, now working her fingers in and out of it as well, along with herself. Sure enough, a few minutes later the sound of a door being opened down the hall could be heard. At first, they all looked, wondering if someone else might suddenly emerge, requiring them all to grab ass and haul their butts off. Instead, much to Paul's off-handed remark, they watched as Doris's friend placed one step, then another out into the hallway, just watching.

"Don't mind me...I didn't call anyone, and my friend has already passed out. But I have to admit, seeing the three of you sitting there like that, is well...it's quite erotic don't you know!"

Paul smiled...leering actually. "Care to join us?" he asked. She was just a few doors away from them, but she paused as though considering it.

"Tempting, but no. I'm not quite that bold or daring, but I am rather amused...and aroused!"

This time Anna spoke. "Well, if you won't come over here and join us, perhaps at least you'll at least feel free to join us in another way," she suggested lustily.

The look on the woman's face changed from curiosity to wonder. "And that would be how?" she asked.

"Well, you're enjoying looking and watching us...how about letting us enjoy watching you?" Anna questioned.

The woman glanced at her door as though perhaps deciding to return inside instead. She let it close the rest of the way however, holding her key-card in one hand, lifting her skirt up with the other until it was obvious as to what she was now doing. "You mean this?" she asked as she began playing with herself, her face suddenly flushed with the excitement of the moment, even embarrassed or surprised at herself perhaps that she was actually doing this.

"Good for you!" Paul spoke joining in. "Enjoy yourself...we are!"

As he recalled, when Anna climaxed, she could really get noisy. And by the way she was beginning to thrust back against him, panting and moaning the way she now was, he knew she was teetering on the edge.

"Come all over my ass when you do baby," Anna urged Paul. "Might as well get credit for that too!" she added huskily. "You ready for a real pussy gusher Carla?" she then asked, receiving by way of an answer a sudden renewed assault on her puffy cunt. Likewise, their unplanned for voyeur, exhibitionist still standing in the hallway was now 'pat-slapping' her cunt, obviously nearing the throes of her own unexpected little orgasm, too far gone to not do so now, and thoroughly intent on reaching one.

"Fuck I'm close!" Anna announced.

"Me too!" Paul added.

"Ditto!" Carla said in a muffled sounding way as she pummeled her own pussy with her other free hand.

"And I think...so is she!" Anna exclaimed, once again looking down the hall drawing Paul's attention that way as well. The woman stood eyes closed, one hand on the wall now for support, weak in the knee's, finger's buried as deeply as she could get them between her legs, now panting like a banshee as her climax began.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming!" Anna wailed.

"Ditto!" Paul cried, torn about pulling out of Anna's sweet delicious ass at that particularly crucial moment, but a cumshot was after all a cumshot. He felt the first delicious spurt shoot inside her ass, then pulled out, content with that, emptying the rest of his ball-cream against her sweet cheeks, and of which there was plenty of.

Carla mumbled something unintelligible as she moaned, groaned, and drank from Anna's suddenly very liquefied pussy, all the while finger-fucking herself into oblivion.

#

My room's just down the floor below us," she told Paul after saying good-bye to Carla who was now in search of new partners. They'd also said goodnight to their masturbatory friend, who had thanked them profusely for an incredible adventure. "I could really use a drink too!" she added.

"Me too...but what I'd really like, is to drink some of that pussy juice from your cunt," Paul said wickedly.

"I think that can be arranged," Anna smiled. "And then after that, how about we find one of those corner lounges, and I'll give you a nice long blowjob there. We should get some good free-style points for that one too," she said with a mischievous wink.

#

Sadly, their wild nights adventure was nearing an end. Both Paul and Anna were required to check in, retrieve their new room-keys, go...meet their new partners, and then perform one of the last required tasks that might still remain for each of them. So far, Paul had been lucky, but he still hadn't performed a sexual act outside in the parking lot, which was his final requirement, nor had he accomplished the "big" one, which was for pure bonus points, though he had come close now...twice. And that was convincing a non-participant to also perform some sort of sexual act, "with him", just watching, or even masturbating as Doris's friend had, didn't count. Though he would at least get extra points for that one.

He wondered briefly about the waitress they had met. It might not take much convincing for him to seduce her, but it might take some explaining as to where the hell his "wife" was at the moment. That might not go over very well the more he thought about it afterwards.

He returned to his own room, sat down on the bed and waited. Most everyone was no doubt off having breakfast by now during the break. They had an hour before activities once again commenced with this period of time being the longest, going on until dinnertime once again, followed by another four hour period of new partnership, then the last free-style events, or required events for those who still hadn't accomplished them before the eight a.m. deadline the following morning.

Paul decided to shower, freshen up, and await the arrival of his new days partner. Things were beginning to become harder to accomplish as well. He hoped his partner, even if she'd already performed a parking lot escapade for herself, would be willing to help him accomplish his. If she had, she wouldn't get any additional points for it however, only Paul would. But perhaps if need be, he could return the favor. Though the morning hours for the exercise facility would indeed be a tough one at this point to achieve. That, and as they'd all been made aware by now, the hotel establishment was beginning to receive a number of odd complaints from some of its guests. Guests who had stumbled into various couples, cavorting, fucking, or fondling one another openly all over the hotel. Obviously there was a lot more going on that just a few amorous couples on holiday. The hotel would be on the alert for this type of activity, making the games more difficult to play, and some of the tasks far more difficult to achieve. At least the parking lot would be a bit easier than some of the other 'required' tasks, which Paul had luckily managed to complete.

He stood beneath a hot scolding shower, relishing in the slight sting of the water's spray against his skin. The sound of the bathroom door opening alerted him to the fact that his new partner had obviously arrived. The fact she'd entered the bathroom as he showered wasn't totally unexpected. After all, what better way to meet or get used to a new partner than doing so naked.

"Care if I join you?"

Paul pulled the shower curtain nearly off the hooks. "Anna?"

She was naked, grinning, and quickly joined him. "Surprise!"

"Oh baby! And what a nice surprise it is too! And to think, I get to partner with you for the longest portion of the games!"

"How about that?" she said smiling as she reached for, soaping, then stroking Paul's rapidly hardening dick. "So honey...what mandatory do you still have left that you need to do?"

"Parking lot," he informed her.

Anna laughed. "Me too, saved that one for last. Personally, I think it's the easiest one of all the mandatories, most everyone else tends to get that one out of the way first, thinking it one of the hardest. But now, especially in the morning while everyone's still sleeping, or eating or downstairs in the exercise room, the parking lot is fairly safe for fooling around. Especially if one of us was lucky enough to find a decent parking place."

"I think mine's pretty good," Paul told her, we can go check it out after our shower. How about you?" he asked.

"Mine's pretty good too," she responded slyly, then added. "I parked right next to you!"

With their respective cars sitting side by side, there was even less chance of discovery, or someone suddenly coming by, disturbing, or catching them.

"Says here that you have to perform oral sex on me on the hood for a full minute, and then I have to do the same for you for the same amount of time. Think we can accomplish that easily enough?"

Paul laughed, "Yeah, I think so. Now, spread those lips honey, its time to dine!"

Anna had worn a skirt for this one. Bunching it up and around her waist, she lay back on the gentle slope of the hood of her car. Paul took a quick look about, saw one or two other patron's heading towards their own cars, but none of them close enough to disturb them or cause them to post-pone anything, or have to wait and start all over again.

He began to lick her, running his tongue gently, softly up her already slickened furrow. Reaching her clit, he 'flicked' it with his tongue, a hard, purposeful little flick that assaulted her clit with a nice firm jab, before continuing, once again playfully licking and lapping at her, enjoying her taste, her intoxicating aroma, and the sweetness of her already flowing female cum cream.

Paul was well beyond the required amount of time with no intention whatsoever of stopping. But then again, Anna knew that, and she had no intention of stopping him either.

"Just try not to scream too loudly when you cum," Paul asked.

"I'll suck on my lip when I do," she stated. "And then, I'll suck on you!"

"Good plan!" Paul agreed, and then began sucking on her sweet precious clit, knowing as he did, she was already biting down on her lip as she fell over the edge into ecstasy.

After Anna had a few moments to compose herself, and once again ensuring that the coast was still relatively clear, they exchanged places. Now it was Paul's turn to have his steely-hard prick lovingly mouthed, which Anna was soon doing. The way she licked him, the way her tongue traveled so delicately up one side and down the other of his shaft was maddening enough, but then she would pause, gathering him in fully, sucking him forcefully. Her lips vise-like, gathering in the velvety head where she 'knobbed' him momentarily before going back to her delightfully teasing torture as lips, tongue and hands continued the gentle coaxing onslaught where soon his cum-butter would gush forth in a spraying cascade of pleasure and delight.

"Let me know when you're about to cum," she told him.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers