Let The Games Begin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

"Fuck the cumshot," Paul stated. "I want to feel this one inside your mouth!"

Anna grinned, her smile encompassing his shaft once again, looking much like a naughty little girl with a very naughty Popsicle. "Tell you what, I'll let some of it dribble out, then I'll suck it all off you again, maybe we'll still get points for that one," she told him.

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way honey...no amount of points earned is worth exchanging for one of your incredible blowjobs!"

Anna smiled knowingly, eased a finger deep inside Paul's ass, and waited for the inevitable explosion, which came...and came again, and came, and continued doing for a very, very long period of time.

#

"So...how do you think you're doing?" she asked as they lay out by the pool.

"I think that 'we're' both doing good!" He responded. It was totally free-style now for both of them, just as long as everything they did was recorded for the judges review. And though neither had managed to "officially" coax a non-competitor into joining them, the odds that anyone else had either were pretty remote. Even then, Paul had a good feeling about this, they'd both managed to score a great deal of points along the way. He had in fact just finished masturbating Anna as she lay on her tummy as he pretended to apply sun-tan lotion to her back, reaching beneath, fingering her to orgasm while the older white-haired gentleman in the reclining lounge chair sitting next to them looked on.

Paul had smiled. The old guy had made no effort to move, declining an offer from his wife to join him in the pool. She'd been totally unaware of course that anything was going on. But after she'd left, Anna had shifted slightly, allowing one of her breasts to become completely exposed from her bikini top as she rose up slightly, as though repositioning herself for comfort. Paul had watched the knowing look in the man's eyes, his appreciative glance, even more so when catching Paul's eyes, his own knowing smile, and a simple nod towards one another in secret acknowledgment of the act. Anna gave further weight to that when she eventually rolled over, not bothering to cover her breasts after Paul had assured her the coast was clear. Only then did she slip back into her bikini top without anyone else being the wiser.

"Bill" as he introduced himself before leaving, stopped briefly to inform Paul and Anna that he'd already paid the bill for their drinks, thanked them for the little show, and openly announced he was going back to his room while he still had some "alone time" to take care of a sudden urgent matter that had suddenly and unexpectedly come up.

"If there was ever a better time," Anna announced.

"Up to you," Paul told her.

They got up seconds later, hurrying along so that they caught Bill as he'd called himself just before reaching the elevators. He was surprised to see them but smiled curiously.

"Floor?" he asked.

"Yours?" Anna questioned as a suggestion. Now Bill grinned, pushing the penthouse floor.

"Wow, you're staying in the penthouse?" Paul asked.

"Always do," he answered. He'd used a special key to access it. As the elevator began to lift, he turned towards them. Not sure how much time we'll have, but I can ensure we'll have a reasonable amount of warning," he stated picking up the phone. He spoke briefly to someone poolside. "Well, now that that's taken care of, mind if I see your wife's tits again?" he asked.

"Oh, Anna's..."

"Sure you can," Anna said interrupting Paul, giving him a cute sexy little smile as she shrugged off her top, exposing her luscious full breasts once again. "My husband thinks I have great tits, what do you think?"

"I'd say I have to agree with him," Bill stated easily, "They really are beautiful!"

Moments later the elevator floors opened, there were only two penthouses on this floor, they turned left from the elevators and entered the most spacious room that either of them had ever seen before.

"How much time?" Anna asked Paul quietly.

"Less than two hours," he replied. "Plenty of time."

"Can I get either of you a drink?" Bill asked.

"No thanks," Anna told him, already stripping out of her bikini bottoms. "Unfortunately, we really can't stay very long, but we thought it would be fun to have a little fun before we had to get back to the seminar we're attending."

Bill poured himself one anyway, though he tossed it quickly as he watched Anna skimming Paul's swim trunks down his legs. "Where's the bedroom?" she asked seriously. The suite was enormous with several rooms leading off from the main area.

"We should probably use that one," Bill pointed. "Just in case."

Anna led Paul by his rapidly stiffening cock into the room. Bill followed at a discreet distance, probably wondering what he'd gotten himself into.

"You have anything particular in mind?" he asked curiously.

"As a matter of fact," Anna grinned. "I do. Ever double-fucked a woman?"

Even Paul had never experienced that before.

"Ah no," Bill admitted excitedly.

"Mind if Paul takes my ass?"

"Your call," Bill stated as he finally began removing his own tee shirt and swimwear.

"Cool. Why don't you come up here on the bed then," she said to Bill. He did so, though Anna took a moment to stroke him ensuring his full hardness, which Paul could see he'd easily achieved. Satisfied, Anna straddled him lowering that delicious slick pussy of hers around his shaft. "Ok baby," she said turning back around to speak to Paul. "Slick that nice hard cock of yours up for me, I've got plenty of juice for both of you, and come fuck my ass honey."

As Anna continued to gently rock and stroke Bill's cock with her cunt, Paul knelt behind her briefly, reaching around to indeed capture some of that free-flowing pussy juice she was so good at making. He quickly lubricated her tiny puckered star with it along with the head of his own dick, and then pressed himself gently against her opening. Anna paused in her coupling with Bill, feeling the hard swollen head of Paul's prick pressing, then beginning to ease itself inside her, slowly...gently, until with a suction-like pop, he was in!

"Oh fuck! That's nice!" Anna exclaimed loudly. "Wait one...let me get used to the two of you," she announced. Paul reached around, grasping her full breasts giving each of her hard little nipples a nice soft pinch. He knew she liked that, and it seemed to send a needful signal down to her ass as well as her pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me...fuck me both of you! NOW!" she all but demanded of them.

It took only moments to establish a nice rhythm with Bill, the two of them sliding into her, then out, feeling their respective pricks passing one another through the fine membrane separating both passages.

"Holy fuck!" Bill moaned excitedly.

"You can say that again!" Anna groaned, matching his pleasure. Paul continued to fondle Anna's breasts, holding onto them for balance and support, though it was having its affect on Anna as well. She loved having her boobs played with, pulled on, her nipples pinched and twisted. Especially when she was nearing the peak of her ecstasy.

"Fuck I love when you do that!" She told Paul. "Pinch them baby, pinch them and pull them! Yes! That's it! That's it!" she cried out over and over. The feel of her luscious tight ass was having its affect upon Paul as well.

"Oh baby...I love fucking your ass. You enjoying having your ass fucked? Your pussy fucked at the same time lover?"

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me Paul, fuck me Bill! Both of you...just fucking fuck me!"

The three of them thrashed wildly upon the bed, Anna seemed to come unglued, beside herself, and no wonder. With Bill's stiff hard prick sluicing in and out as rapidly as he could manage, the sounds of her squishy delicious wet cunt now sounding even more frothy, more liquid moment by the moment, and Paul's perfect penis stroking her inner most depths, inner most reachings, Anna's orgasm literally seized her, taking her by total and complete surprise when it came.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...FUCK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The torrent of pussy juice that erupted from her cunt took everyone by surprise, including Anna. For a brief moment, she wondered if she'd actually pee'd on Bill, and probably had, though the bulk of her spendings were slippery sweet, pearly soft in their expulsion. She continued to thrash upon him wildly, her cunt exploding in a cataclysmic display of hot wanton lust, her breasts aflame with pleasure and pain mixed as Paul's hands dug into her, nearly causing injury. His own cock, mushroomed, ballooned, then exploded as well. For a moment, he was almost sure the head of his cock had come off, the almost hurtful spurtings of his spunk filling her ass, bathing the inside of her deliciously tight fuck-tunnel until he too had joined her in a wail-song of an entirely different nature, different species. Bill soon joined them, the excitement too much, the need far gone beyond control, his cock lurched, his first hard-felt toss of sperm now likewise filling her pussy, backwashing itself as it met the continued flow and spray of her still juicing quim.

They lay together in a heap momentarily. Paul finally found his legs, as well as his strength, taking that moment to waddle over to the nightstand where he'd secretly placed the small little spy camera, tucking it away before Bill could possibly spot it.

"Honey? I hate to rush you baby...but we really do need to get back to the room, shower and dress for this evenings session."

Anna moaned, rolled over, giving Bill's rapidly wilting penis an affectionate pat. "Thank you," she told him. "I've always wanted to know what that would feel like, and now I do!" she said grinning. "Thank you again!"

"No...thank you!" Bill said in a voice that sounded more like he'd died and gone to heaven. For in a way perhaps, he had.

#

Outside in the hallway as they waited for the elevator to arrive, Anna asked. "Did we get it?" she wondered.

"I'm sure we did honey, I had both cameras aimed at us, and from what I could tell, there's no way we couldn't have gotten all of that."

"Damn! We should score BIG time with that one then," she exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, I think so!" Paul agreed. "Though I wish, we could finish out the rest of the competition together, I'd really rather be with you, you know...more so than anyone else!"

"Really Paul? You mean that?"

"Yes baby, I really do."

"Tell you what, no matter who wins this thing, or whether or not you and I end up in the money or not, what say you and I start up our own little Sexual Olympics. As many times as you've been able to cum, I think you'd have established a new worlds record...'many cums' she called him teasingly.

"Me? Hell baby...what about you?" Fuck...I lost track of the number of times you've had an orgasm. Hell, I'd be willing to bet that you've had twice as many as any of the other females here!"

Anna laughed. "You're probably right. I have, and I did. But I'm ready to go again too!"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

"We still have time?"

"Hell yes!" Paul answered as they stepped into the elevator. It hadn't even started going down before he'd stepped behind her, slipped her bikini panties off to one side, slipping his already hardened prick back inside that velvet glove of hers.

"Think we'll get any extra points for this?" she asked jokingly.

"Who the fuck cares?" Paul responded, stroking into her preciously wet pussy. "Who the fuck cares!"

#

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers