Lift Her Sari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing naked in front of her son with legs spread apart and her chest heaving Megha felt a hot rush of blood flow through her body and throwing all caution to the wind and staring at his tent up pants she said. "Don't you think even your Mom is entitled to have a look at what you possess?"

"Yes Mom, be my guest," saying it he lifted his arms.

"You men always want us to do dirty things," saying it she pulled out his shirt and taking hold of his track pants and pushing them down she asked. "Dirty fellow don't you still wear an underwear?"

"It pains a lot Mom and had I worn one today, I think I would have been hospitalized by now," he replied.

"Why?" she asked blushingly.

"Because since two hours he is in an aroused state and if he was imprisoned in the underwear then I had had it," he replied.

Pulling down his pants and having a look at his raging cock she said. "My my, he looks like a monster."

"Are you afraid of having him?" he asked as he took his Mom in his arms.

Placing her chin on his chest and caressing it she said. "Initially it would be difficult."

"What if I say I would be very cautious?" he replied.

"That's what you say before you penetrate and once you are in you forget everything and go wild." Megha replied.

"And is that not what you women crave for?" he asked.

"Yes, we want this monster of a cock to ravage our cunts, tear it apart." She said taking hold of his raging cock in his hand.

Pushing her on the sofa and spreading her thighs wide and exposing her nakedness he said. "Come on Mom take him in."

And before Megha who was holding his cock could guide it she felt her cunt lips rip apart as the monster penetrated inside her and before she could hug her son he had started pounding it deep inside her cunt.

Starting to love his actions "so how does it feel to make love to your Mom?" she asked.

"The sensations are heavenly Mom," saying it he rammed his cock deep into her cunt tearing the delicate inner skin.

Biting her lips she sustained the pain and as the pain gave way to pleasure reciprocating his moves she felt him on the threshold of climaxing. Pulling out his cock and placing it on her chest she cried. "I want to see you come, shoot it on my breasts." Megha was delighted to see loads of hot cum landing on her bare chest.

As an exhausted Dileep slumped on the sofa "how did it feel to have made it with me?" asked Megha.

Taking a deep breath "it was a dream come true and as your cunt was well lubricated it was sheer pleasure in pounding it Mom," said Dileep.

"Yes, as it was well lubricate you forgot to be cautious," she replied.

"Sorry Mom, as it was the first time I could not control and it won't happen again." Said Dileep.

Who bothers she said silently and addressing him "as if you will get another chance," she said softly.

"Why, what have I done that you want to punish me?" he asked.

"Given a chance it's you who would punish me and now don't make false promises," she said and before he could reply dragging her clothes she strode down to her room.

Knowing that she was pulling his leg an exhausted Dileep went to his room.

The sun rays were seeping through the blinds when Dileep opened his eyes. After having a refreshing bath as he went down he saw his mother standing near the window waving her hand. Without bothering he went behind her and putting his arms around her waist and drawing her he hugged her.

Squirming in pleasure and pecking a kiss on his cheeks she said. "Don't you think you ought to see if anyone is present before you hug me?"

"Why, who can stop me from hugging you?" he asked grabbing her strongly in his arms.

"Have you forgotten Shanti our maid, she has come," she replied.

"So what if Shanti is here, can I not hug my mother?" he asked as his hands went up and groped her breasts.

"Yes you can hug your mother but what your hands are doing is not allowed," saying it she pulled his hands away from her breasts.

"But my hands are itching Mom," he said again trying to grope her breasts.

"Stop Shanti is coming," she said and as Dileep removed his hands from her breasts, in came Shanti and was surprised to see both of them being so intimate. Last time when she was here she could sense that something was drastically wrong between them and today she was surprised to see them being so close to each other.

Flashing a smile she wished him and reciprocating her smile Dileep asked. "When did you come back?"

"I came back yesterday Baba," saying it she went into the kitchen. (She used to call him Baba)

Looking at her moving away "Mom why don't you ask her to come daily?" he said.

"Why, what's your interest in her?" she asked to tease him.

"Mom, it will be a big relief for you," he replied.

"Okay I will ask her and hope she would oblige," she said as her mind wandered back to the days when she used to have backaches and on one such occasion while Shanti was pressing her back she had practically allowed her to touch her breasts, can it happen again? Those were the thoughts lingering in her mind.

As Megha was deep in thoughts Dileep moved to the sitting room and as he was going through the news paper in came Shanti and handing him a cup of coffee as she turned to leave she caught his attention. Watching her closely made Dileep sit on the edge and seeing her curvaceous figure he was stupefied to find them similar to his Mom. She was identical in height, weight and the curves of her body were mind-blowing as well.

Recalling his mother's words "what's your interest in her?" Mom my interest is of paramount importance, he said to himself.

However hard Dileep tried he could not find his Mom alone. There was always Shanti who popped up on one pretext or another. Many a times when he was close to Mom she used to flash her smile asking as to what was cooking. Being deprived of an occasion he resigned and instead watched TV. It was here he stole glances at Shanti's curves and compared to that of his mother. The more he saw her curves the more they resembled his mother and this invigorated him further.

Braving himself he got up and moving behind his Mom and holding her waist he said. "Feeling hungry Mom" and as Shanti looked at him curiously, winking at her "is not my mother a charming woman?" he asked for which Shanti nodded her head. Grasping his mother's waist "I am hungry Mom" he said loudly and Megha turning to face him pecked a kiss on his cheeks and coming out of his grasp "give me five minutes," she said.

As his mother moved out of his grasp Dileep let his hands caress her back which was keenly observed by Shanti and when she looked up at him, smiling broadly at her, he let his gaze wander on her lush body.

Shanti felt his stares. At first she thought she had visualized them but as his subsequent stares were more direct it sent strong signals to her mind. Feeling somewhat elated by this and also for the fact that her mistress had asked her to come daily she went on with her chores. It was while placing clothes into the washing machine that she had the shock of her life when she found the panties in his track pants.

Holding them in the open it was difficult for her to visualize to whom they belonged. At first she thought them to be her mistress but looking at the tiniest panties she had ever seen she found it hard to digest that her mistress would wore anything like that and even if they belonged to her how did they find their way into Dileep's pocket? This was something unimaginable. These thoughts harped her through-out the day and even after completing her work a troubled Shanti could not shake it out of her mind.

As Shanti left Dileep saw his mother going to her room and after half an hour when she came out she looked pale. Seeing her dull face Dileep's felt sorry and when he asked her if she was unwell, she shook her head.

"Then why have you gone so pale?" he asked.

"I will tell you later. I need some air, let's go for a drive," she said.

Thinking she was getting sick staying in the house he got the car readied and after having travelled few miles and seeing that she was still uncomfortable "what's bothering you Mom?" he asked.

Megha replied. "I feel ashamed to tell you."

"What could make you feel so ashamed?" he asked.

"Do I have to tell you everything?" she asked smiling at him.

"No you don't have to," and seeing her smile "maybe I can help you in some way," he said which made her laugh. Seeing her mood had changed "still don't want to tell me?" he asked.

"I feel bad, can you not understand?" she asked.

"How can I understand when you don't say anything?"

"It's what a woman has to face every month," she said softly.

"Is it that?" he said and when the reality hit him braking the car "is it?" he asked loudly.

"Yes it is that," she said moving closer.

"Of all days why should it have happened today?" he asked.

"Why, what's so special about today?" she asked cuddling him.

"Today is the last day of my leave and what all plans I had," he said holding her in his arms.

"What plans had you made?" she asked moving her face close to his.

Dileep said. "I had planned to have you in my arms Mom."

"You do have me in your arms," she said hugging and kissing his cheek.

"No not like this. I wanted to have you all by myself."

"How romantic, can you not wait for a few days?" she asked this time kissing him on his lips.

"I had it all planned for today and since morning all my plans have gone hay wire."

"Why what happened in the morning?" she asked hiding her smile.

"As if you don't know what happened. Could she not have come a day later?" he said frowning.

"She would have if she had known about your plans," she replied.

"You mean to say that I should have informed her about my plan." He asked.

"Yes that would have been more effective than grasping and groping me in front of her." She replied.

"I don't know why I did that?" he said.

"But I know why you did it." She replied smiling at him.

"What could have made me do it?" he asked.

"You wanted to impress her," she replied.

"What do you mean by saying I wanted to impress her?" he asked.

"You were impressed by her figure and I saw you ogling her," she said.

On being cornered "do you have hawks eye?" he asked.

"No, I just presumed that you were interested and I am glad that my presumption was right," she said.

"So you sweet talked me into accepting."

"Yes but what I saw in the evening made me shiver," she said.

"What did you see?" he asked not able to recall any of his actions.

"Shanti pulled my panties from your track pants," she said.

Those words took the wind out of him. "Oh! I had totally forgotten about them. Does she know that they belong to you?" he asked.

"No I cannot be sure," she replied.

"What if she presumes them to be yours?" he asked.

"Then we may have to tell her the truth and take her in our confidence." She said biting his ears.

Hearing those words "do that Mom, take her in your confidence," he said grabbing her.

"Why should I reveal my secret to her? What benefit would I have?" she asked.

"Then we would be free to have you be in my arms and kiss me whenever you feel like" he said.

"And what if she wants you to kiss her?" she put the question to him.

"She will be most welcomed." He replied and seeing his Mom making faces "provided I have your permission," he said.

"You don't have to have my permission. I only want to make sure that you are in safe company and I don't know anyone other than Shanti." She replied and snuggling close to him "kiss me," she said.

Having her in his arms and kissing her he said. "How sweet of you."

"Obviously I am very sweet and is it for that reason he is aroused?" she asked and placing her hand on his cock and feeling its hardness "or is it due to her."

"Partly due to you and partly due to her," he replied.

"Is that how you talk to your Mom?" she asked unzipping his pants.

"Who said you are my Mom? You are my friend, my partner, my well wisher." he said.

"By saying partner, do you mean to say partner in bed?" she asked groping his cock and squeezing it.

"Yes above all you are my partner in bed and unfortunately I cannot bed you today," he said moaning loudly as his mother started jerking his cock.

"Yes, you cannot bed me as I cannot allow him to penetrate." She said grasping his cock in both hands and sliding it up and down.

"Yes but your soft hands are doing a wonderful job," saying it he grabbed her in his arms. Kissing and ravaging her lips he shot his load into her hands.

Coming out of his grasp "happy?" she asked and when he nodded "then let's go," she said smilingly.

"As you wish Mom," he replied silently.

CHAPTER II

Next morning he felt soft hands waking him up. Still in a drowsy state "let me sleep Mom," he said. As the hands started tickling him turning around he grabbed her and when he was about to kiss her to his utter surprise he saw that it was Shanti and not his mother.

"Oh! Sorry I thought it was Mom," he said still holding her in his arms.

"Madam asked me to wake you up," she replied.

"I did not know, otherwise I would not have grabbed you," he said.

"Now that you know, are you not going to release me," she asked.

"Yes, no, sorry" he stammered and as he released her his hands inadvertently brushed her thighs.

Feeling elated to have spent a few moments in his arms she asked. "Do you always hug and kiss your Mom when she comes to wake you?"

"I don't think I kissed you," he replied smiling at her.

"You almost did but that does not answer my question," she said.

"The tickling motivated me and to my surprise it was you," he replied.

"Were it to be your mother would you have kissed her?" she persisted with the question.

He replied sternly. "Yes I would have kissed her."

"On her lips?" she asked.

"Obviously on her lips and I think I missed an opportunity," he said looking at her face.

Having received favourable answers "Your bath is ready," saying it a blushing Shanti went out of the room.

While having the bath he suddenly realized that coming of Shanti to his room was his mother's way of enticing her and he felt that he had to be very cautious. Recalling the proceedings he felt he had played his part perfectly but regretted having missed kissing her. Feeling jubilant he came down and seeing his mother standing by the window and with Shanti nowhere in sight he grabbed her and before she could object, kissed her hard on her lips.

Coming out of his grasp "have you gone crazy," she asked looking back to see if Shanti was there.

Kissing her again he said. "Yes Mom I go crazy whenever I see you and today standing near the window with the sun rays seeping through made you look ravishing."

"You always find excuses so that you can kiss me and I don't believe you," saying it she let her body sway in his arms.

Embracing her tightly "I wish I could make you believe me. These curves make me go mad," he said as his hands slid down from her waist and caressed her inner thighs.

Aroused by his caresses and feeling it was not proper to continue "okay I believe you, now go and have your breakfast or you will be late," saying it she practically pushed him.

"Yes today is the first day otherwise I would not have bothered to go to office."

"What would you have done staying back?" she asked teasing him.

"I would have, I would have . . . . ." he did not complete the sentence.

"Yes what would you have done? You would not have done anything." Saying it she blushed.

"Wait for a few days then I will show you," he said knowing that she was teasing him.

"Okay now you go," she said pushing him all the way to the table.

As it was the first day Dileep was busy and could reach home only after 10 pm and being exhausted went directly to bed.

Next morning it was past seven when Shanti stepped into his room and seeing him sleeping hesitated before waking him and as he turned she moved back a little.

Seeing her back up Dileep asked. "Are you sacred that I would hug you?"

"No it is not that," she replied.

"Can I not hug you? You have been with us since I was a kid and as far as I remember you have taken care of me as your child. In fact in you I see a glimpse of my Mom and in that context if I hug what's wrong?" he asked using all his word power to win over her.

Those words had the desired result as an emotional Shanti coming forward said. "Yes you can hug me."

Hugging her "It feels as if you are my Mom," he said to further bind her.

"What makes you say so?" she asked.

"Your built, your physique and your warmth is just like Moms."

"Yes, but do you hug your Mom like this?" she asked coming out of his arms.

"Yes it gives me immense pleasure and my day starts off well when I hug my Mom," he replied tightening his hold.

"And how do you feel when you kiss her?" she asked.

Looking into her eyes he said. "It feels very exciting. She is one gorgeous woman and it is really exciting to kiss her."

Taking a deep breath "Yes she is one gorgeous woman whom everyone loves to love," she replied.

"And I see that she has a special place in your heart."

"Yes I am fortunate to known her well." She replied.

"And I adore you for it." He said.

Looking deep into his eyes she said. "You seem to have changed a lot. Suddenly I find my little Baba has grown up to be a tough mature Guy."

"Yes, being close to Mom I have changed a lot."

Again taking a deep breath she asked. "Is it the effect of hugging and kissing her?"

"Yes and I believe I don't miss a chance of kissing her. That's what she says" he replied facing her.

"All men are horny guys."

"It's you women who are to be blamed for that," he replied.

"Why us?" she asked.

"Because you women possess such gorgeous figures," he said looking straight into her eyes.

Feeling shy "Yes your Mom is obviously gorgeous," she said.

"I meant you not her." He replied.

"How should I know whether I am gorgeous or not?" she asked shyly.

"You should believe what we men say," he added.

"Have you ever told your Mom that she has a gorgeous figure?" she asked.

"Yes that's how I was allowed a few liberties. I praised her lavishly," he said.

"How I wish I could see you have her in your arms and kiss her." She said.

"You can if it is of any interest to you," he replied.

"I want to ascertain the fact that you have really kissed her on her lips," she replied.

"Give me twenty minutes and you can see it." Saying it he went to freshen up.

Having finished breakfast as his Mom accompanied him to the door, grabbing her in his arms he kissed her and before she could object he said. "I needed that very badly Mom."

"Do I have to keep reminding you that we have company," she said shyly.

"She is in the kitchen Mom." He replied.

"Now go," saying it as she pushed him, kissing her again he let his hands slip from her back on to her buttocks and on fondling them when his Mom shouted "Go," he moved out. Seeing the foreplay an aroused Shanti stood in her tracks

As Megha turned she saw Shanti standing behind the curtains and moving closer she said. "Don't you think he has become naughty?"

"Yes Maam, it's at this age that they become naughty," she replied.

"Yes and I don't want him to fall prey in the outer world, I hope you understand."She said.

"Yes, I do understand Maam. At this age we should not let them wander," saying it she placed her hands on her shoulders comforting her.

"That is the reason why I allow him a few liberties." Said Megha.

"It's a wise decision as they don't have to run here and there." She said. (Recalling her husband running away with a young woman)

"And I hope it remains in the four walls of this house."

Squeezing her shoulders again she said. "You have my word Maam."

1...456789