Lift Her Sari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's simple 42 carats," he replied

"But you will not disclose to whom they belong?" she asked smilingly.

"No, nobody will ever see them." He replied.

"Are you going to shield me in all aspects?" she asked.

"Yes whatever I lay my hands on will be treasured secretly," he said.

"So what you are implying is that you intend to steal many more of my things?" she asked.

"No I am not going to steal, those will be the ones which I would peal out from your body," he replied.

"What if I don't wear any?" she asked.

"That's what I am hoping for, to see you naked." he replied.

"I did not mean that, I meant what if I don't wear a bra?" she changed the course.

"Why, what's wrong if you don't wear anything?" he asked.

"Your brain is filled with filth, come lets go." She said starting the car.

After they traversed some distance "did you feel bad?" he asked softly.

Not wanting to reply directly she shook her head sustaining her smile.

"Fine, can I buy you something?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"What do you want?" he asked anxiously.

"I want you, buy him for me." Saying it she smiled.

On seeing her smile "Mom, I was really worried," he said.

"It serves you right for being greedy," she replied.

"Yes, but is it not a fact that patience is always rewarding?" he asked regaining his composure.

"That, only time will tell," she said bringing the car to stop inside the garage.

Both being tired went to their respective rooms but none of them could sleep as they had to answer many unanswerable questions. A battle between the mind and body ensued and Megha fared very badly. Her body overcame all the hurdles and her mind lost miserably. Her son's physique tormented her and unable to see beyond it she decided to go to his room and wake him up in the morning.

On the other hand Dileep's mind was recalling the final part of the conversation he had with her. He was glad that he had conveyed his wish. Though he had not spoken directly, it had come out in the open that he wanted to see her in nude. Whether she would oblige him was a different question but she had accepted the fact that patience is rewarding. As sleep evaded him he planned to draw her to his room and it hit him hard when he decided to oversleep so that she would come and wake him up. So what both had finally decided was the same thing.

Morning saw Megha have a relaxing bath. Dressed in a bright half white sari with matching blouse she stood before the mirror and looking at her reflection, no wonder men are so crazy she thought. Running a comb through her hair she went to meet her son.

Dileep having awakened long back had a wash and pretending to be asleep he waited for his mother and as she stepped into the room her aroma hit him hard.

"Wake up you lazy boy," saying this as she pulled the drapes of the window Dileep's eyes were hypnotized. The falling sun's rays illuminated his mother's body in such a way that if not for the two or three folds of her sari she had draped around she would have looked naked. Dileep's eyes were feasting upon her curvaceous back when his mother turned and seeing him in a paralysed state "what's wrong?" she asked.

Shaking his head and clearing the vision "you look like a goddess Mom," he replied.

"First thing in the morning have you started pulling my leg?" she asked coming to sit by his side.

"You don't know how gorgeous you looked standing there," he said.

"Why, what was so special about me standing there?" she asked.

"The morning sun's rays falling upon you created havoc in my mind," he replied.

"Why, what could you see?" she asked lifting her eyebrows.

"Standing there by the window you looked, you looked. . . . . ."

"Yes, how did I look?" she asked shaking him.

"You looked as if you were naked."

"Is that why your eyes had popped out? Was it so enthralling?" she asked in a raunchy tone.

"Yes nothing of your body was left for imagination," he replied.

Moving closer " and did you like what you saw?" she asked.

"I could not have seen anything more enchanting, more erotic," he replied.

Straightening her feet and lying comfortably on the bed she asked. "What could did you see that was so erotic?"

"I could see your gorgeous back with those curvaceous curves and coming down it took the wind out of me when I saw those beautiful mounds of flesh so prominently displayed."

"What effect did it have when your eyes feasted upon my fleshy mounds?" she asked caressing his foot with hers.

Entangling his foot with hers he replied. "You had to turn spoiling the whole show."

"Had I known that you were feasting your eyes then I would not have turned," she said softly, her foot still caressing his.

"How could I have known?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Don't you remember what I said yesterday?" she asked pressing her foot hard upon his.

"No, what did you say?" he asked moving his leg along with hers.

"Did I not say morning bliss creates havoc? I would have obliged." She said and seeing him pushing his leg "why don't you put it across mine?" she said.

Getting excited by her words "had I asked would you have removed your sari?" he asked placing his foot on her.

"I think I would have obliged if that was all you wanted" she replied.

"Can it ... Can it not happen now?" he blurted.

"Yes it can, do you want me to or are you interested in removing it?" she asked.

"I would love to remove it," he said getting up.

"And preserve it as atrophy?" she asked.

"Obviously" he said leaning forward and taking hold of her sari.

"And leave me to walk around without wearing one." She asked.

"Yes that would be very much to my liking." He replied as he slowly set aside the sari covering her bosom and looking down at her bulging breasts and pulsating waist line gleaming in the morning rays he stopped in his tracks and said "what an erotic body you have Mom?"

"That's what I have and I don't know how erotic it is?" she replied spreading her legs a little.

"It's a body sculpted to give utmost pleasure Mom," he replied caressing her midriff.

"Then derive what all pleasure you can from looking at it." She said.

"Yes your body is so scintillating that touching it does wonders," saying it he slowly removed the pleated part of her sari tucked in and slipping his hands behind her back and grasping her buttocks wrapped in the flimsy petticoat "it's a sight every guy dreams of Mom," he said eyeing her body.

Feeling his hands roam on her body she asked. "Is it now the turn of your hands to feast upon my body?"

Yes and it was with great difficulty I could remove my hands from your buttocks," he replied.

"Why did you remove when I did not ask you to?" she said and before he could reply "want to feel them?" she asked her face turning crimson.

Nodding his head in affirmative and with his eyes focused on her lush body he got up and Megha seeing him in an aroused state asked. "Is that why your pants are tent up?"

"Yes, ever since you asked me to remove your sari it has become difficult for me to sustain him" he said slipping his hand under her buttocks.

"Were my words so provocative?" she asked thrashing her body on feeling his warm hand on her buttocks.

"Yes many a times I felt that I was about to shoot." He replied fondling her warm buttocks.

"Now that your hands have full access to my buttocks how are you feeling?" she asked as her body started convulsing.

"Why don' to see for yourself," saying it he grabbed her hand and placing it on his erectness "what do you have to say?" he asked.

Megha who was on the threshold of having an orgasm could not have asked for a better option, grasping his hot erectness "are my buttocks the cause for this?" she asked as her body started convulsing.

"Yes Mom" saying it he pushed her on the bed and as she lay flat on her stomach, moving between her spread thighs, he placed his erectness on her slip covered body and pressing it between the valley "your buttocks are the cause for all this." he replied.

Seeing his mother squirming in pleasure and not objecting, he held her hair and lying above her he started pounding his erectness between her lush buttocks and did not stop till he shot his load.

Draining out his cum and energy he lay upon her exhausted and on regaining his strength as he turned to lie by her side he was flabbergasted to see the front portion of his track pants totally soaked and before he could cover up he heard his mother ask "need any help?" Hearing it he Jumped out of the bed and ran towards the rest room.

Once inside the room he wondered as to what was the necessity for him to run away. After all did she not know it was going to happen? Why did he run from her and recalling her final words he felt he had made a mistake.

By the time he returned his mother had left and after dressing up when he searched for the keys he was excited to see his mother's sari neatly tucked under the pillow. Caressing his face with it he left for office with a smiling face.

"Had your breakfast?" it was around noon when he received this call from her.

"Yes I had it Mom," he replied.

"Sorry could not fix it in the morning," she said.

"It's okay Mom."

"So how are things at office?" she asked.

"Everything is fine and I am contemplating to take a few days off."

"Yes you need some rest, from when you are taking leave?" she asked.

"It's not decided as I have some important work to complete."

"You better finish it fast," she said.

"Thanks Mom, thanks for your concern."

"You need not thank me," she replied.

"I ought to thank you Mom."

"For what?" she asked.

"For that exciting present which you left under the pillow," he said.

"It belongs to you now."

"Yes it would keep reminding me of those precious moments." He said.

"So I did not feel like taking it away from you."

"Thanks again," he said.

"Tell me, why you ran away in the morning?" she asked teasing him.

"Perhaps I wanted to continue some other time," he replied.

"Yes that could be a valid reason."

"Moreover had I not to attend office?" he asked.

"Yes, you had to go when it was getting interesting," she said.

"Even I regretted. Can we not built up such an environment again?" he asked.

"It depends on various factors." She replied.

"And one such factor is the morning bliss."

"Yes that could be a major factor," she replied.

"I know a place which could be very exciting, especially in the mornings."

"Are you talking of the bird's sanctuary?" she asked.

"Yes, except for the birds chirping you won't hear another sound nor see any soul there."

"And you want to take me to such a place, your proposal is quite interesting," she said.

Getting excited he said. "Pack up as we may have to start early."

"So it's decided what about your leave?" she asked.

"Think it as sanctioned." He replied disconnecting the line.

Next day carrying a few essentials they left early and reached the spot as the sun started rising on the horizon. Seeing its rays spilling on the vast stretch of exotic greenery, Megha discarding her sandals started threading on the soft green surface and leaving her to enjoy Dileep went to find a cool place to settle down.

It was after having a leisure stroll Megha returned and seeing him resting on the mat she asked "Is it not very beautiful?"

"Nothing can be more beautiful than you," he replied looking at her cherubic face.

"You could not have selected a better place or a better time to say those words." Saying it she kneeled beside him.

"They come straight from my heart Mom."

"Are you sure I deserve such compliment?" she asked.

"Give me one reason to nullify it," he replied.

"42 carats."

"Yes 42 carats," saying it he leaned forward and pulling the sari away and pointing to her firm rich breasts "they don't look so. In fact many younger women would envy you. Your waist line, it is not any man but even women would love caressing it. I don't know much about these as I have not seen them, but by their impressions I can say you have a fabulous pair of thighs." Placing his hands on her back and feeling her buttocks "these rounded mounds are beyond ones imagination and I don't know anyone who possess such a body at 42."

"I don't know what you are talking about but what I can say is that you are an opportunist," she said.

"Now what makes you say so?" he asked.

"You don't let go even a remote chance of feeling me up" she replied.

"Why should I let one go? One does not get such opportunities again and again." He replied slipping his hands on her back and drawing her closer.

Leaning forward and brushing his nose with hers "should you not consider the time and place," she said.

"Both time and place are perfect. Time because of the morning bliss and place because it is secluded," he said.

"Both reasons seem to be very dangerous." She said as she placed her head on his chest and lay alongside.

"Have I not obtained your approval before coming here?" he asked drawing the sari from her waist.

"Yes but I did not take morning bliss into consideration," she replied feeling the sari being drawn from her waist and as he pulled it out from her body "what was that for?" she asked.

"It was to make you comfortable," he replied setting aside the discarded sari.

"I fail to understand how one would be comfortable without the sari?" and looking into his eyes "I don't think your intentions are honourable either." She said seeing him gawking at her exposed waistline.

"What have I done that is not honourable?" he asked trying to undo her blouse.

"Pulling out ones sari is not considered to be honourable," she replied.

"What if your sari acts as a spoil sport?" he asked sneaking his hand inside her blouse.

"You are not playing a game of hide and seek and what is that your hand is trying to seek now?" she asked feeling it penetrate inside her blouse.

"Those golden orbs which you have so precariously covered up," he said pulling her blouse out.

"One has to shield precious things from prying eyes but why call them golden orbs?" she asked as her body started getting aroused.

Pulling the tiny straps of her bra and denuding her magnificent breasts. "Look, how the cascading sun's rays have illuminated them? They are caressing these golden orbs and I envy them." he said.

Looking at her breasts glowing she asked. "Ought you not to thank them rather than envying?"

"No, I should thank you for being so sportive and so considerate," he said as he let his hand roam over her naked back.

"Are you to trying to sweet talk me? I better warn you, you are not going to get any favours from me."

"One cannot be so cruel in this serene atmosphere," he said sliding his hand down from her back onto her buttocks.

"Have I not allowed your hands to wander at a place which was hitherto not accessible?" she asked as his hands started caressing her buttocks.

"Yes, but I fail to imagine how it would be if these unwanted pieces of clothes are removed," he said trying to push her slip down.

"On the other hand it is quite easy to imagine what effect they would have on you," she said looking at his pants.

"That's quite obvious with a gorgeous woman lying by my side without her blouse and her bra dangling," he said.

"And you insatiable pigs crave for more. Should you not be content with what you have?" she asked.

"It is not we, but what we posses under the belt that craves for more," he replied slipping his hand inside her slip and grasping her buttocks.

"Why blame the poor creature when you can't keep your mind under control?" she asked placing her hand on his erection as he continued his caresses on her naked butt.

"It keeps harping for more. When I have your voluptuous buttocks he wants me to grab your thighs. Why don't you reprimand him?" he said unzipping his pants.

"Why should I reprimand him when he has done no harm?" saying this as she slipped her hand inside his pants and feeling his cock "dirty fellow can you not wear any briefs?" she asked.

"I don't see any reason in hiding it as you people do and moreover it pains a lot when it's in such a state." He replied.

"It serves you good," and pulling out his cock "quite a handsome one." She said straining her eyes to capture its ruggedness.

Feeling aroused on having his cock held by her, "come on do something." He pleaded unable to withstand the pressure mounting inside his body.

"I am not your wife that you can ask such favours," she said and moving up "I should not be doing this but count yourself lucky," saying it she discarded her bra and lay fully flat upon him, imprisoning his cock between their bodies.

Grasping her in both hands and kissing her passionately "is it only from a wife that one can expect such favours? What if I find it more pleasurable asking you rather than a wife?" he asked kissing her lips and sucking them into his mouth.

"Then it is called carnal desire and it drives everyone crazy." She said kissing him back wildly.

"Including you?" he asked grasping her and ramming his erectness on her soft body.

"Yes including me. It was that desire which made me discard my bra and leap upon you." She said biting his cheek as hot waves erupted inside her body.

"Then what's stopping you from removing your slip?" he asked as his dick started throbbing on her soft belly.

"If that's what your body craves for then remove it," she said and as she felt his hands creep inside the thin layer covering her body. Biting her lips she thrashed her body on his cock and feeling its warmth on her soft delicate belly.

Dileep could not believe what he had heard. With his cock pulsating he slipped his hands inside her slip and the moment they came in contact with the hot naked flesh of her inner thighs his body convulsed and before he could push her slip down he shot his cum.

On having spent their energies their bodies slumped and they did not know when sleep took over. It was Dileep who woke up first and seeing his mother lying uncovered he covered her with the sari and went for a stroll.

At the precise moment Dileep got up Megha too opened her eyes and seeing the state in which she was lying she pretended to be asleep thinking he would take advantage. Instead when she saw him covering her up "that is so nice of him," she thought.

After relaxing she went in search of her son and seeing him crouched under the shadow of a tree "what are you doing?" she asked.

Signalling her to be silent "come and see how beautiful these birds are?" he said accommodating her.

Kneeling by his side "all birds are beautiful," she replied softly.

"Is that why we men call you so?" he asked.

"You men go extra mile in praising us when they want favours." She said smiling at him.

"Otherwise we don't, is that what you mean?" he asked.

"Only a few are exceptional," she replied.

"In which category do I fall?" he asked.

"Neither here nor there," she said.

"You mean I don't have to praise you to obtain favours?" he asked spreading his feet and lying straight on the ground.

"Even if you praise you are not going to get favours." She replied shaking her head.

"Either way, am I a loser?" he asked making himself comfortable.

"Yes, you have exhausted all your lifelines," she replied on seeing him lying straight.

"Can you not reconsider my case?" he asked pulling her by his side.

"I may have to think about it," she said lying by his side and placing her head on his chest.

Encircling his arms around her he said. "So, I do stand an outside chance."

"I did not say so; I said I will think about it." She replied caressing the hair on his chest.

"Can you not bend your rules for me?" he asked caressing her bare back.

"I have done enough," she replied shyly.

Seeing her turn crimson he said. "Come lie upon me, you will feel more comfortable." and pulling her up "see how much care we take," he said.

123456...9