Lift Her Sari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As if there is nothing in it for you," she said making herself comfortable upon him.

Grasping her in both hands "what's there other than carrying your weight?" he asked.

"Many men would give their lives to have us in this position," she said nuzzling her body on his.

"I thought it was the other way around, women lying down and men on top."

"You are a lousy, filthy and dirty person." She said hugging him.

"And also lovable," he asked.

"Above all most lovable." she said pecking a hot kiss on his cheek.

Seeing her in a jovial mood "Why don't you remove your sari?" he said.

"Is it necessary?" she asked taking hold of her sari.

"Yes it will lessen my burden to some extent," he replied teasing her.

"And if I get up and go you won't have any burden to carry, think about it."

Saying it as she tried to get up pulling her down and hugging her "I was teasing you Mom," he replied.

"See how easy it is to scare you," she said smiling and burrowing her face on his chest "who wants to move out of this comfort zone when there is so much happiness here." She said cuddling her body upon his.

"Then why don't you stay put in my arms," he asked embracing her.

"Try moving me out of them," she replied snuggling closer.

Feeling elated by her reply "I dare not," he said and pulling her up "let's seal this with a kiss."

"Yes let's seal this with a kiss," saying she leaned forward and taking hold of his face kissed him like she had never kissed anyone before.

Aroused by her kisses he grasped her buttocks and fondling them "you have gorgeous ones mom," he said squeezing them.

"For the moment consider them to be yours," she replied.

Stripping his shirt and baring his chest "then come straddle me," he said.

Her body seething with pleasure she did as she was asked and when her voluptuous buttocks landed on his bare broad chest feeling its warmth devouring her "is this what you wanted?" she asked and when he nodded his head "suck my breasts," she said in sheer ecstasy pulling them out from her blouse.

Deftly opening his mouth and sucking her breast "I wish they were filled," he said.

"You men are insatiable creatures and are never content with what you have," she replied seething with desire.

"Yes we are and this time you have not given any room to complain, I have plenty in hand." Saying it he grabbed her buttocks and fondling them as he brought his hands to the front and held her thighs "it's time to fulfil my wish mom," he said.

"What wish?" she asked feeling his hands caressing her thighs.

"Last time I failed to discard this garment," saying it he slowly slipped his fingers inside her slip and taking hold of the thin garment he shred it out of her body and as his eyes devoured her glorious thighs he said. "No wonder you people take pride in hiding them."

"Could you not have removed it in a more dignified manner? Do you have to show your true colours" she asked as the thin garment was ripped out from her body.

"One gets more pleasure in ripping them" he replied and staring at her panties snuggled against the v of her body "In future I will keep that in mind."

"Somebody is having high hopes," she said making faces at him.

"High hopes or not, I will take utmost care in discarding them and also I am not going to forcefully do it."

"Yes, I know you and your good deeds may win one day," she said pushing back her feet and lying flat on him hugging his body.

"I hope that day is not too far away," saying it he tactfully removed her blouse.

As her blouse was removed "you seem to have become an expert in removing my garments," she said.

"Yes I have been practising and who knows one day it may come handy," he said hugging her strongly.

"Are you using me for practice?" she asked.

"How can I when you have not allowed me fully," he replied criss-crossing his feet over hers and imprisoning her under him.

"Is that the only subject on your mind, can you not deviate from it?" she asked enjoying the stimulation in her body on lying upon him and chatting.

"How can I deviate my mind when I have set it as my goal," he said and fondling her buttocks "when you have given me the freedom to access these I don't know what is stopping you from allowing me to discard this tiny inconsequential garment." He said trying his best to pacify her.

"If it is an inconsequential garment then why have you set it as a goal to remove it?" she put back the question to him.

"From the point of view of garment it is tiny, but what it shields though it is also small, but universally it is acclaimed as the most desirous object and you find fault with me for setting it as my goal." He said brushing his hard cock between her thighs.

"And dreaming of achieving it has your monster risen?" she asked feeling his cock poking in between her thighs.

"Yes I have been dreaming of it," he said ramming his cock hard on her thighs.

"And supposing if he had achieved the goal then what?" she asked her body sweating profusely.

"Then you would have had to tame him," he said getting excited on having his cock on her thighs.

"Why should I tame him? Have I said I would take care of him?" she said and dipping her hand and taking hold of his cock "he is such a wonderful creature, anyone would love to handle," saying it she slipped it between her hot thighs and as she squeezed her thighs she felt his body tense and spurt his cum.

Feeling the thick hot cum spread over her thighs "you guys are ridiculous," she said.

"Do you know why it happened all of a sudden?" he asked and when she shook her head "it touched something which was hitherto untouchable," he said feeling as though he had conquered the moon.

Seeing his face etched with untold happiness she felt it better in not letting him know that she had intentionally let it feel her there.

Having enjoyed the outing to their hearts desire they felt the place and reached home late in the night and both needing privacy went to their respective rooms.

Dileep was excited by the day's events. He felt excited recalling his mother's words "your good deeds may win one day" and also for the fact that his cock had touched her privates. Recalling those scenes again and again he slumbered into a deep sleep.

Megha felt fortunate to have such a wonderful son who understood her feelings. During their stay in the wilderness he could have had taken advantage of her but the poor guy had thought otherwise. When he had ripped her slip she was expecting he would rip her panties too but in vain and finally seeing the joy on his face on having touched her privates she felt she ought to reward him. Thinking on those lines she slept soundly.

It was past noon when Dileep woke and after freshening up as he came down he saw his mother drying her hair with a towel and on seeing him "can you fetch some breakfast?" she asked.

"Why don't we go out and have?" replied Dileep.

"No not like this," she said showing him the wet towel.

"Who would look at you? You would be seated in the car," he said not wanting to go alone.

"I am not coming, are you going to bring it or not?" she asked pushing him.

"I had thought we would be always together," he said to tease her.

"Yes that does not mean I will accompany you however I am. Have you ever seen me go out like this?" she asked.

"No, but you look swell with your hair tied in the towel."

"I am feeling hungry are you going to bring me breakfast?" she asked.

"If you are really hungry then yes," saying it he went out and returned before his mother could finish brewing coffee.

Seeing him return back in a jiffy "did you pick it from the neighbour?" she asked.

"Yes and she was more than happy to oblige."

"Who the sixty year old nanny?" she asked.

"Yes 60 carats," he replied placing the parcel on the table.

"Do you even run after 60 year olds?" she asked.

"What, when 42 carats don't budge."

"So whoever flashes you go behind them, is it?" she asked.

"What's wrong in it?" he asked.

"Nothing, you should have stayed there. Why did you come?" she asked feeding him a spoon full.

"I had to because you were hungry," he replied.

"Now that you have brought me breakfast why don't you go back." she said.

"How can I leave you alone and moreover I have applied leave only to be with you. Don't you think it will go wasted?" he asked.

"What will you gain by staying with me?" she asked feeding him again.

"When you are feeding me with so much love I expect the same later on," he replied.

"By later on, you mean during lunch." She asked smiling at him.

"No not during lunch but when we go out," he said.

"I did not say that we are going out today."

"Well when we cosy up or cuddle up," he said taking a deep breath.

"Do you think we have time for that?" she asked.

"Then how do you think we are going to spend the day?" he asked.

"By listening to music or by watching a movie," she replied.

"Then it will be while we are watching the movie," he replied.

"Have you got any good ones in your collection?" she asked clearing the plates.

"No, but I will fetch a few," saying it as he got up 'come soon,' he heard her say.

Dileep was on cloud nine and with her words ringing in his ears he went to fetch CD's and on procuring then as he returned he saw his mother reclining on the sofa with her legs pulled up. She looked so beautiful and so demure that his heart cried out to go and take her in his arms.

Controlling his emotions he inserted the CD in the player and when it started to play he sat beside her and as the movie began "is it a love story?" asked his Mom.

"No Mom it is a fiction cum horror movie which is running to packed houses" he replied.

Hearing the word horror Megha moved closer and Dileep slipping his arm around her shoulders and drawing her "it's not that scary," he said.

The movie was so intense and so grasping that both watched with their eyes glued to the screen and when it came to an end, Megha kissed him passionately and when Dileep's face showed surprise, hugging him "you deserve much more," she said.

"Much more than a kiss," he asked embracing her.

"Yes much more than a kiss." She said gluing her lips on his mouth.

"Then am I at liberty to undo your blouse," he asked pushing aside her sari and gazing at her heaving breasts stacked behind the blouse.

"You can even rip them if you want," she said biting his ear.

"Will keep that in mind," saying it he tactfully removed her blouse and as he slipped his hands behind her back to unhook her bra "the hooks are in front" he heard her say.

"Why don't you unhook them while I free my arms," saying it he dipped his hands from her bare back on to her buttocks and grasping them "these are livelier Mom," he said.

"Is it because they are fuller than these?" she asked shedding her bra and exposing her breasts.

"No it's because my hands are at liberty to feel them as I want to," he said caressing her rich mounds.

"As if your hands were tied up yesterday," she replied her body warming up to his caresses.

"They were not, but were restricted from wandering all over." He said slipping his hand in the gap between the mounds and feeling the heat above her clothes "why don't we remove this?" he asked holding her slip.

"Do you think it necessary? Have you not felt enough?" she asked in the heat of passion and also not wanting to disappoint him.

"How can I feel with so many layers shielding it," he said pulling her sari out.

"Are the layers made out of steel that you are unable to penetrate them?" she asked her body squirming in ecstasy.

"No, but when you have so fondly agreed it's not fair to disappoint you," he said and sliding his fingers inside her slip "it's only a few who are fortunate to undo them," saying it he pushed her slip down her mounds and feasting his eyes upon her naked buttocks and grasping them in his hands "they are so perfectly moulded." He said.

Feeling his hand grasping and caressing her buttocks "I don't think I gave you permission to fondle them," she said.

"No you have not but on having them naked it would be like insulting these mounds if one does not caress them," he replied continuing to fondle her buttocks.

"Are they naked? Are they not covered with my panties?" she asked.

"Yes, if you could call these strings as panties," he said playfully toying with the strings.

"Have I worn those?" she asked and hiding her face on his chest "then your eyes may be having a field day," she said knowing very well what she had worn.

"They will if you would turn around."

"No not with those panties on," she said.

"Is this strip of cloth not sufficiently covering you up?" he asked aroused to the hilt on toying with her panties.

"It's not what it is covering but what it has left uncovered."

"What has it left uncovered, tell me?" he asked vigorously caressing her buttocks.

"As if you don't know what peeps out of the panties."

"Is it dense?" he asked his cock throbbing in his pants.

"I can't say as I don't know much about them."

"Can I feel them?" he asked slipping his hand between her mounds.

"Why do you want to feel them?" she blurted as her body started convulsing on feeling his hand creeping in the hot valley between her mounds.

"Want to feel its silkiness," saying it as his hand crept down over her panties, grabbing all that his hand could take he shot his load in his pants.

Megha who was on the verge of climax could no longer sustain the assault and as soon as he grabbed her privates screaming his name she drained her juices. Both climaxed simultaneously.

After regaining her composure "why were you in such a hurry?" asked Megha.

"I don't know what instigated me," he replied softly.

Seeing his ashen face "it's not that you have done anything wrong but could you not have waited?" she asked in a low tone.

"I thought you may not allow me," he replied.

"Why would I not allow you? In fact your hand is still there," she said nibbling his earlobe.

Feeling her wet panties "yes and why have they become moist?" he asked squeezing them.

"It's because of your hands mesmerized me," she replied.

"It means my actions have not gone wasted." He asked taking hold of her panties firmly.

"Don't tell me it did not have any effect on you," she replied.

"Yes it did and now if you could turn," he said.

"Why do you want me to turn when you have felt more than what you wanted to?" she replied.

"I want to see what my hand has felt as seeing something hitherto unseen is very exciting," he replied looking straight into her eyes.

"Can I take your word for it? Should I believe that you have not seen any?" she asked in a voice filled with lust and when he nodded his head "turn your face." Megha commanded.

The few moments it took his Mom to move out of his arms and sit beside him felt like ages and when he turned to face her he saw her sitting with her legs criss-crossed.

Kneeling in front of her and placing his hands on her knees "I can't believe this to be true," he said.

"What have you seen to say you can't believe?" she asked squeezing her thighs tightly.

"It's not what I have seen but in what position I am that I can't believe. I just can't believe that I am kneeling in front of you and have my hands on your naked thighs. I can't believe that I am looking at you wearing nothing but the tiniest panties." and opening her legs and spreading her thighs "I can't believe that my eyes are staring at the silky black hair peeping out of your panties and I can't believe that my eyes would be feasting on what's behind those panties." Dileep said as his eyes devoured every detail of her naked body.

"Yes all that is true and I presume my boy is strong enough to sustain himself once he remove those so called inconsequential panties and see what's behind them," said Megha, kissing him passionately on his lips.

"Being in your company I have matured enough to control him Mom!" he replied back taking hold of her panties.

"Then why is the poor guy caged?" she asked.

"It's because he may take undue advantage once this is exposed" saying it he ripped her panties out and looking at her moist glistening love lips nestled amidst thick black foliage "No wonder men fall on their knees." He said.

"Is that why you are on your knees?" asked his Mom grasping his hair as her body jolted on her panties being ripped.

"No but to have a look at something which my eyes have never seen before," saying it he grabbed her knees.

Taking a deep breath and spreading her thighs slowly she said. "This is for your eyes only."

"And those eyes are enchanted Mom." He replied he as her glistening brownish cunt lips were being exposed before his eyes.

"Do you find it to your liking? Is it how you had dreamt it would be?" she asked her body seething with pleasure.

"I could not have seen anything more arousing, more stimulating and it's because your . . . ." he did not complete the sentence.

"Yes it's because of what?" she asked as her body trembled.

"It's because your cunt is totally moist Mom and it's the steamiest scene a man could ever lay his eyes upon!" he said.

Hearing him utter the word Megha's body shivered with pleasure. Leaning forward and holding his face in both hands "so is that how your mother's cunt looks? Is it the horniest thing you have ever seen? Is that the reason your cock is throbbing in your pants? What other effects does it have on seeing my wet pussy?" she asked in a lewd manner.

Excited by the usage of her words "Yes Mom your cunt which you had guarded so stubbornly all these days and which till now was beyond my reach, having it spread wide open craves for the wildest desires which even you might not have heard of," saying it he grabbed her legs and pulling them over his shoulders he started kissing her robust thighs and as the musky odour of her cunt hit his nostrils, gluing his face on her seeping cunt he sucked till the daylight was blown out of her mind.

Dileep ravaged her cunt with his lips, tongue, teeth and by the time he lifted his face from her damp cunt he had lost count of how many times his mother had screamed his name and then looking at her face which had turned crimson "you are one gorgeous woman Mom!" he said before moving aside.

Having been devastated by her son and not knowing how many times she had creamed Megha pulled herself and covering up as best as she could with what her hands could lay on, she looked at her son and seeing him silent, staggered up slowly and as she was about to move "do you have to go Mom?" she heard him say.

Stepping back she turned and as the vision of her son standing in the dim light became clear shaking her head "do you want to have me?" she asked softly.

"Yes I want to have you." He replied.

Moving closer and placing her hands on his shoulders she asked. "So you want to have me, is it because of what you saw just?"

"No ever since you kissed me in the parking lot I have been craving to have you and now after having seen it the urge is more." Dileep replied.

"What did you see?" she asked lewdly, biting her lip.

"I was fortunate enough to have seen your cunt and now I want to possess it," saying it he boldly placed his hand between her thighs and caressed her cunt above the sari.

Aroused by his hand caressing her cunt she asked. "How do you plan to have me, right here or do you want to carry me to your room?" she asked.

"First l I need to lift your sari," said he as he bent down.

"Why don't you rip it out?" she asked as her body started trembling.

"No, I want to derive the pleasure of lifting the sari and denuding you," saying it he drew her sari up and as her gorgeous thighs got exposed caressing it with his hands "only a few people are fortunate to derive such pleasure as this," saying it he lifted her clothes above her waist and taking a leisure look at her moist cunt lips surrounded by lush pubic hair "even women will fall on their feet to feast their eyes upon your cunt Mom!" said he as he deftly removed all her clothes.

1...34567...9