Lift Her Sari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very rightly said and now don't torment these greedy eyes, come dear let us have a look,' Megha said extended her hand.

As Shanti held Megha's hand she was pulled between mother and son and when she went on to undo her blouse, stopping her in the midst "let that part of undressing be the pleasure of the person whose hands though efficient may be itching by now," said Megha looking at her son.

"Come on Mom don't try to hide the fact that you women crave to be undressed by us," he said as he started undoing Shanti's blouse.

"Yes we do but you pigs take time feasting your eyes on every pore of our body as if you may not see another woman naked. Can you not pull them out fast?" she asked.

"You got to be a man to understand the pleasure we derive while undressing a woman," he said as he discarded Shanti's blouse.

"That's quite obvious," said his mother looking at his pants.

"Yes when we easily get caught you women soak in its pleasure and we get to know only when we feel the moistness between your thighs," he said as he removed Shanti's bra.

"You are a mean, mean, mean guy," chipped in Shanti whose body was on fire.

"Am I? Then why don't you both prove that I am wrong," he said daring them.

"How by allowing you to slip your hand between our thighs?" asked his mother.

"Better still why don't you lift your sari's and show me," he replied addressing both of them.

"Show what?" asked both simultaneously.

"That which lies between your thighs, that which is moist, that which my eyes are craving to look at and that which both of you are dying to see each other's," he replied.

"Yes you are right I am running out of patience," said Megha pulling Shanti's sari out and as she held her slip stalling her "that's my privilege Mom," said he.

Dileep instead of pulling her slip hoisted it over her body and as Shanti's robust thighs got exposed caressing them softly "one cannot gauge the pleasure one derives by feeling these warm thighs Mom," he said.

"And you want to have all the pleasure," saying it she joined him and as they both pulled out other garments, Megha's body jolted on seeing her naked. Turning to face her she said. "I cannot believe that seeing a woman naked could have such an effect."

"Yes both your bodies are sculpted for arousal and seeing what lies between your thighs is unimaginable. When it has such an effect on you think how it would have been for me?" he asked.

"Yes I can understand. Had we not agreed and spread our thighs then you might have as well raped us," she said.

"Yes Mom and the same conditions prevail." He said shedding his clothes.

Looking at his huge erection. "Well if you are not going to fuck us then I think we are going to rape you," saying it she pulled him down between them.

***********

1...456789