Linda and the Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was a drunken mistake that turned into something else. When Ron and I fucked on business trips, he'd bring plenty of condoms and go through all of them before it was time to fly home. There was almost always alcohol involved, and I let him be as adventurous with me as he liked. He just had to let me come at least once, otherwise he'd put me in a bad mood the next day.

Kevin, though, was more subtle and more careful.

At one of the first work barbecues I attended, everyone brought their spouses. Kevin's shy, painfully quiet wife, Renee, had large, natural boobs that seemed to demand almost as much attention as my butt. But, Renee's face was plain, just like mine. A little make-up went a long way, though. Seeing Kevin standing next to Brian, I realized Renee got the better deal. Kevin was handsome, quiet, and almost shy. Brian was much more extroverted, and cute instead of handsome, and his dick was nice, but nothing to write home about - much like the rest of him. Kevin, however, was much more well-equipped than both Ron and my husband.

When Kevin flirted with me on one of the business trips, I wasn't sure if I was imagining things, or if he was really interested in having an affair. I was still young, and recently married. Brian and I were still trying to have kids back then, so while I wasn't traveling, I was used to having sex at least once a day, if not more. Spontaneity was definitely lacking, though. Our love-making became so regimented, I quickly became bored with my husband. I ended up fantasizing about anyone but him while he fucked me. Eventually, I started fantasizing it was Kevin, and that seemed to help for a little while.

On the third trip with a flirtatious Kevin, my curiosity got the better of me. I even brought a few of my husbands condoms that we never got around to using. Kevin and I had just finished sitting through a boring symposium and were discussing options for dinner. I let our coworkers get ahead of us so I could pull him aside.

"Kevin, don't take this the wrong way, but... do you want to have sex with me?" I asked quietly.

At first, he was embarrassed, and apologetic. I stopped him before he backed out completely.

"I wasn't sure where the flirting was headed," I said, barely audible. "But if that's what you want, the feeling is mutual."

"Let's talk about this later," Kevin said, prompting me to catch up to our coworkers.

Dinner was good that night, but I couldn't concentrate on the food. When we finally made it back to the hotel, I kept waiting for some kind of sign, or some direction from Kevin.

Nothing.

Not even a wink.

I sat alone in my hotel room for an hour, nervously rubbing my clit. I lost track of how many times I almost came during that hour. Every time I was close, I got up from the bed, put on a t-shirt and short shorts (skipping the bra and underwear), flip-flops, and headed for the door.

And then, I sat back on the bed.

I took off my flip-flops, and then the rest of my clothes, and repeated the process.

I eventually opted for a very hot shower.

I had longer, wavy brunette hair back then, and drying it took ten times longer than washing it. As soon as I turned the hair dryer off, I heard a knock on the door.

I left the lights off in the room and peeked through the peep hole.

Kevin.

I turned the handle of the door, and pulled it open, slightly, and then backed away.

Kevin opened the door enough to let himself in, and then quietly closed the door behind him.

"Linda?" Kevin whispered. His eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness.

I silently approached him in the darkness. I took his right hand in my left and placed it on my nicely-trimmed pussy, and then I stood up on my toes to kiss him deeply. The fingers of his right hand entered me while his left hand held the back of my head. Kevin turned out to be a great kisser.

From the time he walked in, to the time he walked out, he didn't say another word.

He licked pussy like a pro, and didn't mind wearing a condom. I was actually surprised that he brought his own, and glad because the ones I brought would not have been big enough.

Kevin was mostly a one position - missionary - lay, with few exceptions. Not that I was complaining. He French kissed me deeply while fucking me, which felt incredible. I came three times that night, and I think he came four times. If he came any more than that, he didn't let on. He wasn't much on theatrics when he orgasmed. When I thought he was close, though, I had him pull out, and I pulled off the condom before I took him in my mouth. I wasn't as good at giving head then as I am now, but I think I was good enough, and with him, I always swallowed. He was ready to go again within minutes, and probably would have fucked me until sunrise if I hadn't told him to stop.

I was his guaranteed lay on almost every other business trip I went on after that, and the magical part about that is he never said a word about any of it. Not even to me. We didn't talk about it back at the office, and we never discussed our time together before or after the trips. It was like he had a switch in his head, and it stayed off until we were checked into the hotel. Once dinner was over and everyone headed back to their rooms, the switch was turned on, and so was he. Usually.

Some trips, he either didn't come along, or he stayed at a different hotel - when he brought his wife, Renee. When I knew he'd be unavailable, I dropped hints with Ron that I was. Ron was my guaranteed lay, if I wanted him, but I sometimes worried about his discretion.

Kevin and I did an excellent job of being discreet while having really good sex for several years. Eventually, though, he stopped pursuing me. I don't know if it was a case of the morals, or if he suddenly became impotent, but any flirting with him on my part was met with a cold stare and a question of my sobriety.

It had been over a year since we fucked, and I accepted the fact that the chapter was closed.

"How long have you been fucking Ron?" Kevin said. I felt the color leave my face.

"What?!" I asked. I was forgetting all about the neutral body language.

"Come here," Kevin said.

I stood next to his chair and looked at his computer screen.

Security camera footage.

Of course.

He had skipped ahead to the standing doggy-style fucking. I had to admit, Ron looked pretty good fucking me, and I looked pretty good getting fucked. I guessed I never realized how much bigger Ron was, or how much smaller I was in comparison. Small, with a narrow waist and a perfect ass. I watched as he effortlessly held me while he used me like a sex toy. It was no wonder all those black boys wanted to video me getting fucked.

It wasn't the time or place, but I couldn't help my pussy getting moist and my nipples sticking out from the sight of the security footage.

"I can explain," I started. Although, I wasn't sure if I could.

My pussy was really getting wet, and had I worn panties that morning, they would have been soaked.

"Linda, I don't care what you do in your off time," Kevin said. "Seriously. I'm not one to judge, having known you for over a decade."

I nodded, not sure what to say or do.

"But, you can't be doing this in the workplace. You know that, right?" Kevin said, taking a fatherly tone.

"What can I do to fix it?" I asked, my business tone taking over.

"Nothing," Kevin said. "At least not here. I sent Ron home right after he showed up this morning. I showed him the same security footage I showed you. I can make the security tape go away, but when he told me he also gave his cellphone video to a local adult book store, that was it. He had papers with company letterhead on his desk while the two of you were going at it! He apologized, but I let him know that if he couldn't figure out a way to get that video off the street, he's not welcomed back."

"Really?" I asked. "I have no idea why he'd share that video with anyone."

"I'm sorry, Linda," Kevin continued. "If he doesn't come back, you're gone, too."

"Kevin, there has to be something I can do. Anything. Just name it," I meant it, too.

"Take the rest of the day off, Linda," Kevin said, actually sounding sad. "If I say why I'm letting the two of you go, it'll end more than just your careers, so think of another reason so you can save your marriages and your dignity."

"And if Ron is able to get those videos back?" I asked.

"I'm not sure how he can, but if he does, we'll talk," Kevin said.

I barely looked up as I left Kevin's office. I noticed Ron wasn't in his cubicle, so I called him as soon as I got in my car.

"What the fuck, Ron?!" I yelled.

"I know, I know..." Ron said. "Bad judgement on my part. But, I meant well."

"You what?!?!" I cried. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I was going to share the money with you, Linda," Ron said. "Not that you need it."

"What money? What are you talking about?" I said, still in shock that I was on the verge of losing a decent job I held for over twelve years. It wasn't everything, but it was something, and it enabled friendships and a certain lifestyle.

"I know a guy that knows a guy that pays for videos of local, and not-so-local talent," Ron said.

I sat there in the parking lot, top up, heat on, in my Miata for almost an hour as I listened to Ron's story.

He explained how things started with a playful home video of him and his wife, Abby, carefully not showing her face, and fucking her in every position he could think of - including anal. She was drunk during all of it, which I found interesting, because she usually didn't drink.

When she sobered up, he showed her the video, and at first, she was ready to divorce him. I guess she didn't remember most of it. But, after she watched it a few more times, it turned her on. She didn't like some of the positions he put her in during the video, but the few she did like were revisited within minutes of watching it. According to Ron, a little porn and a lot of alcohol did wonders for her sex drive.

Abby agreed to do several more videos, as long as he promised not to show her face, and as long as he kept them private.

He kept his promise, at first.

She dressed up in different outfits, and even shaved her pussy for him. She then shaved Ron's balls, and decided she liked the look as much as he liked her bald pussy. They'd both remained shaved, waxed or otherwise hairless down there ever since.

When he introduced her to the idea of peddling their videos to the local adult video stores, again, Abby was ready to divorce him.

She had little knowledge of adult video and book stores, or the gloryholes in the viewing booths.

Until he took her to one.

Abby is not much to look at. Barely thirty years old, Ron was ten years her senior. She was petite. Homely. Small boobs. Small butt. On the skinny side. Long, straight red hair that she usually kept in a braid, freckles, but pretty green eyes and perfect teeth. She looked like she was potentially pretty while in high school, but never blossomed to that potential later in life.

Any woman in an adult book store, though, is going to draw attention, and Abby was no exception. Proprietors either think the woman is checking off some kinky block on her to-do list, or she's there on business.

Ron was smart about it, and avoided going straight to the video booths with her. He let Abby look around at all the magazines, videos, lubricants, and sex toys while all the other patrons looked at her. She was particularly enamored with some of the larger, more realistic-looking dildos that claimed to have been cast from actual porn stars. She had no idea dicks could be that big.

When Ron finally convinced her to go inside a video booth with him, she already had her fill of the place. Abby thought it was interesting, but that it was also sad because she thought she had been enough for Ron. She didn't understand why anyone would need all this other stimulation.

When he dropped the first few tokens into the video player, the screen began playing a lesbian scene of an older woman using a strap-on dildo in an eighteen year-old girl. Ron pressed the illuminated button next to the screen and cycled through several more videos, stopping every few seconds to look for a reaction in his wife.

In the booth next to them, Abby heard the unmistakable sound of their voices - and their fucking. She bent down and looked through a hole large enough to fit her hand through and watched a large, fat man stroking his dick while watching her getting taken from behind by her husband on the screen.

She stood up and whispered into Ron's ear, "Someone's masturbating to one of our videos!"

Ron wasn't sure if she was more shocked that the video store was showing one of their videos, or that someone was masturbating to it in a public place.

Ron pressed the lit button again, and the same video of them appeared in their booth. She watched in amazement while Ron fondled her small breasts and ran his hands over her covered crotch.

"Blow me," Ron said quietly.

"In here?!?!" Abby protested.

"Yeah," Ron said. "People do it all the time."

"You're lucky I'm horny, Ron," Abby said as she squatted in front of him. She looked up at him with her big, green eyes. "You better fuck me as soon as we get home."

Ron answered by pushing his dick in her mouth.

Ron admitted to me that he came quickly, and Abby - who never swallowed while sober - couldn't figure out what to do with the come in her mouth. He had to convince her that it was okay to spit it out on the floor, and that someone would come in with a mop and bucket to clean it up later.

As quietly as she could, Abby spit the mouthful of come into the corner of the booth. As she turned, wiping her mouth, a large, dark dick poked through the hole on the other side of the booth.

She looked at it, bobbing through the hole as if inviting her to touch it. She glanced back at Ron.

"What is that?" Abby asked.

"It looks like a big, black dick," Ron mused.

"What am I supposed to do with it?" Abby continued.

"What do you want to do with it?" Ron answered.

"Can I touch it?" Abby asked, no doubt still horny and becoming more so.

"Can I fuck you while you do?" Ron asked.

"Here?!?!" Abby said, with less protest than before.

Ron French kissed his wife while unbuttoning her jeans, pushing them down enough to rub his fingers along her wet slit. She kicked off one flip-flop while pulling one leg out of her jeans. She wasn't on her period, so she wasn't wearing panties.

Abby bent over and gently touched the large dick poking through the hole in the wall. It twitched and swelled some more, as Ron entered her from behind.

Ron told me it was the kinkiest thing his wife and mother of his two kids had ever agreed to, and it only got better.

Her wet pussy farted around Ron's cock, and as she took the dark dick in her hand, she could hear their recorded voices and fucking noises coming from yet another booth.

Ron said he wasn't sure what Abby planned on doing with the big, black dick poking through the glory hole. He thought she might touch it and giggle. Maybe stroke it a few times until getting scared to go any further.

She held the shaft in her hand, examining it. Pre-come formed at the tip and she ran her hand over it, spreading it over the head. She let go of the black shaft for a moment, smelled the come on her hand, and then, Abby tasted it.

"Well, that must have been unexpected," I said.

"An understatement," Ron continued.

Ron had hoped to show her the videos, calm her fears or concerns, and go home with both of them happy. He didn't think she would get so aroused in the video booth that she'd agree to blow him or even have sex with him in there, especially while sober. When she took hold of the black shaft again, and brought the head to her lips, Ron was overcome with several conflicting emotions. He was fucking his wife in public, where anyone could hear, and possibly even see. But, it also looked like she was about to take a stranger's dick in her mouth right in front of him.

The sight of Abby working her lips and tongue all over that large, dark manhood was more than he could take, and Ron came much sooner than she would have liked.

She continued to suck on the black dick, even as Ron withdrew from her come-filled pussy. As he stepped back, he pulled out his phone, making sure the flash was off, that it was on silent mode, and took several pictures of Abby's wet, come-dripping slit. The owner of the big, black dick let out a groan and Ron could tell from Abby's body language that her mouth was getting filled with come. He quickly put his phone away and stepped aside so she could spit in the same corner as last time.

Ron was surprised, though, when Abby said, "Well, that was fun," and proceeded to bend over to stroke a new cock poking through the hole on the other side of the room. Ron couldn't believe how turned on he was.

Within a few minutes, Ron was fucking Abby's pussy from behind, again. He watched as she took the second stranger's cock in her hand, but this time Ron lasted longer than the guy receiving the handjob - and eventual blowjob. If Abby came through any of it, though, she didn't show it.

When the second stranger emptied his balls in Abby's mouth, she gagged slightly, and quickly spit his come into the corner of the booth. Ron guessed his come didn't taste as good as the previous guy's.

Ron and Abby heard their voices, moans, and fucking in yet another video booth, but this one sounded different. She was pretty sure it was the one where he fucked her in the ass.

"How many videos did you give them?" Abby asked, wiping her mouth.

"Five," Ron said.

Abby pulled on the loose leg of her jeans before stepping into her missing flip-flop which somehow landed in a puddle of come.

"How much did you get for them?" Abby asked.

Ron admitted, nothing - at first. The store owner kept track of which videos received the most play, and if they reached a certain number, somebody would get paid.

Abby asked again.

Ron responded with "Five."

She whispered, "Hundred?"

Ron said, "Yes, but with your signature, it could be five thousand."

So, Abby signed whatever needed to be signed, and they were eventually paid.

Ron's friend of a friend told him there was more to be made if he showed his wife's face. Abby refused, so that's as far as it went... for the time being.

After a little soul-searching, Abby said no more shared videos, although she did agree to start swallowing his come whenever Ron adhered to a certain diet.

To his surprise, Abby also asked Ron to take her to other adult video booths to "make sure he was keeping his promise." Ron knew she really only asked whenever she was feeling naughty. He was able to read just how naughty she was feeling by the outfits she picked for the increasingly frequent video booth visits. Ron didn't remember when she acquired some of the outfits she wore, but he wasn't complaining, either.

Whether in the office or even on business trips, Ron would talk up his wife as being a nymphomaniac in their bedroom, but I thought he was just kidding. Looking at her, I never would have imagined he was telling the truth.

For the first time ever, though, his wife was showing off a hot, sexy side in public, and it turned them both on. She gave more handjobs than blowjobs in the video booths, and the only guy she had sex with was Ron, but he wondered how close she came to backing her ass up against one of the gloryholes when an exceptionally attractive cock poked through. He could tell she considered it several times, and once even bought extra large condoms in the storefront area before heading back to the video booths. She said she did that just to tease him, but Ron still wondered.

Sometimes, Abby would head to the video booths without Ron, forcing him to watch her from an adjacent booth, forcing him to get a handjob or blowjob through the gloryhole instead of being in the same booth with her. The mother of a twelve and seven year-old was still a prude most of the time in public, but after only a few drinks - or a few minutes of home-made porn - she loosened up quite a bit.

123456...9