Married Women Need Good Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt between her legs and started to lick her lips, after a few minutes she started to come and came with a loud scream and but only a little bit of liquid came out of her, I got the lube and spread some over her pussy hole and inside her using my finger, I also spread some over her arsehole, I pulled the condom on and moved forward between her legs whilst she held my cock over her entrance and I slowly moved forward, despite the lube it took a few seconds before my cock passed her lips but then it sank all the way in. She gasped as the intruder felt that it was trying to fill her body and then we started to rock together, despite the lack of liquid she still came with a scream as my cock sawed in and out of her until she stopped me and asked me to pull out, she then tipped her legs right over head and lined my cock up with her arsehole and I pushed in, for some reason her arse was always more receptive than her pussy and we were soon fucking whilst she was stroking her clit, I pulled out and flipped her onto her front and entered her arse from behind, she liked this as I could rub her clit while fucking her, she started to come and so did I and filled the condom whilst buried deep inside her arsehole.

"Thank you Jason see you soon I hope" she said and rolled over to sleep, it was now nearly 7PM so I removed the condom and left it in a bin and got dressed and grabbed the dress she was wearing and went out through another door into the main house, Simone was sitting in the lounge watching TV and saw me walk in.

"Hi sexy," I said and passed her the dress, she left the room and kissed me as she passed and then 2 minutes later I got a call from her bedroom upstairs, she was now wearing the same dress, she always liked our first fuck of the night to be whilst she wearing her mothers dress, it seems that she had a rivalry with her mother going back years after her mum had drunkenly slept with one of her boyfriends.

I kissed her on the lips and she responded whilst I unzipped the dress and peeled it open leaving her arms in it, I quickly removed all my clothes and she made a mewing noise as I kissed down her body and sucked a nipple into my mouth, I felt her cloth covered arm touch my shoulder as her hand grabbed my head and held me in place.

I managed to get out of the grip and did the same thing to the other one and she was by now panting, though that may have had something to do with the fact that I was fingering her clit at the same time, her juices started to flow so I slipped one finger in whilst chewing her nipple, this caused her to come and hold me to her chest whilst she shivered through her orgasm, she released me and I quickly got a condom from a pile she had left on a drawer unit and then replaced my finger with my cock. She flung her arms out to the side and gripped the sheets with until her knuckles went white as she felt my cock penetrate her pussy. "I fucking love your cock," she hissed through her teeth as I started to move in and out of her slowly.

I started to really fuck her with long deep hard strokes and she kept saying "Yes," as each one each one reached rock bottom and then she started to really scrunch up the bed sheets and I knew she close to coming again, I wasn't far away so started to really speed up until I felt my cock head burst open and sprayed inside the condom. "I'm coming," she said as she gripped the sheets and wrapped her legs around my butt to hold me deep inside until she finished her orgasm.

She released me from her grip and removed the dress from her arms and flung it onto the floor and then crawled under the covers while I removed the condom and then crawled in next to her. She kissed me on the lips and rested her head on my shoulder, "Am I a better shag than her?" she asked, and I could truthfully say "Yes," though I kept the fact I thought Sarah was better in bed to myself.

She got up and got us a drink and when she came back up we hugged and kissed until she rolled on to her front and wanted to me to plunder her arse which I did until she started to wail and then I finished off in her pussy.

We fell asleep and I left at 6 in the morning feeling used and abused.

Sarah Part 2

The week came round and again it was my night with Sarah and her husband announced he was being made redundant and would therefore take early retirement so they didn't have as much money coming in and he said they would have to economise, she was in tears when I arrived that evening and she said in between sniffles "I may not be able to see you anymore."

I lifted her chin and made her look at me and said "We will find a way," and kissed her on the lips gently and with feeling.

She looked at me and just said "I think I have fallen in love with you, I know you only do it for the money but I need you in my life for the one day a week when all reality is suspended and I can dream of a place where all that matters is my own carnal desires that I want to share with you and you alone. If the ladies at the WI and the church knew that I had a man who my husband pays to take me to sexual ecstasy because he can't and to be totally fair never did, not in the same way you do."

I almost felt teary at this point and kissed her again and wiped a tear from her eye, I noticed today she had a blue polka dot dress that had a lower neck than normal and was see through if the light was right.

I led her into the lounge where her husband was looking through a bowls magazine and sat down next to her on the sofa, she looked at me as I stroked her leg through her dress, I then leant over and kissed on the lips and she responded and we were soon making out like loved up teenagers. I found the top button and pulled that open as put a hand inside and cupped her breast through the thin lacy bra she had on. She then undid the next 2 buttons and she then pulled the dress off her shoulders, and I kissed her now bare shoulders and neck and found the front catch of her bra and undid it. She removed the bra and pulled me head to her breast and moved my mouth so it was over her nipple and sighed "Yes," when I sucked the nipple into my mouth. I stopped what I was doing so I could remove my shirt and then quickly started sucking her nipple again, she was by now making "mmm" and ahh" noises and they became louder when she felt my fingers move her under the skirt of the dress and stroked her mound though the thin silk panties she had on, she lifted my head and started kissed my squarely on the lips an her tongue invaded my mouth as she started to come from the fingers touching her lips and clit. "Yes, yes, yes£ came from her mouth as she shook herself through a little orgasm. I stood up and pulled my trousers and boxers down and stepped out of them and then helped her stand up and pulled her dress down with her panties, I sat her down on the sofa and pulled her bum to the edge and knelt in front of the sofa, my cock was now level with her opening and pushed forward as her pussy swallowed my cock, she pulled me close and wrapped her legs around me as my cock entered her wet and welcoming pussy, her husband had stopped reading and was now watching with great interest his naked wife getting pounded on the sofa. She was now very vocal "God, yes, you are making come every time you move in me," she screamed as my cock moved in and out of her, I pulled out and flipped her onto to her front with her bum in the air as I re entered her from behind. Her husband could now see my cock in all its glory fucking his wife, she was crying and saying "Yes, Yes, that's it I'm coming again."

He then took his cock out and started wanking but it would not go erect but he seemed to enjoy watching, I then roared "I'm going to come," and stuck it in as far as it would go, she quivered and shook and screamed as she felt my hot come coat her insides.

I pulled out and he watched with great interest as my come dripped out of her, she grabbed her dress and used it to wipe herself clean and then took my hand and led me to the lounge door, she turned to her husband and said "I am not economising on him," and led me upstairs where we had an equally noisy round 2 on her bed.

The next morning while she was again wearing one of my old shirts and was sitting on my lap when her husband came down he said "I'll only play golf twice a week rather than 4 times, we can afford it all then," before he disappeared out for the day. I then fucked her on the dining table and over the kitchen worktop before leaving lunchtime.

The following week I turned up as normal and made what was the biggest gesture of my life and I announced I was taking her to Venice for a mid week break the following week, she told her husband that he would have to fend for himself and when he asked "How much is this going to cost me?"

I replied "Nothing I'm paying, it's what your beautiful wife deserves and the biggest issue is that you can't see it."

We spent the whole evening in her bed talking about the sites we would see and where we could eat and of course me taking her to sexual ecstasy on multiple occasions.

I picked her up at 6PM the next week and she carried her bag with her and I put it in the boot of her car, her next door neighbour asked where she was going and she was told to mind her own business, Sarah had on a blue blouse and a brown floaty skirt, "what time is the flight?" she asked.

"9AM tomorrow morning, I thought you might like to stay in a luxury room of the airport hotel tonight," I replied.

Her smile made her look the happiest person in the world and she said "You had better get me there ASAP or I'm going to shag you right here right now."

We drove to the hotel and checked in and there we impatiently skipped the part where the receptionist tried to sell us the extras and made our way quickly to the room, as soon as the door was closed she removed her blouse and skirt and they were on the floor quickly followed by her underwear. I was pulling my clothes off at the same time and she collapsed on the bed and beckoned me over where I buried my head between her thighs and licked and kissed her to a crashing orgasm before mounting her and sending her to sexual heaven before depositing a large amount of come inside her.

We got up early and made it to the flight on time and we sat for the whole flight hand in hand like lovers on a romantic trip away. During our 3 days and 2 nights away we saw all the sites of Rome and made love 10 times, we made love before breakfast, between returning to the room and going out for dinner and then after dinner.

Our return flight was at 3PM and we managed to sneak a quickie in the toilets at Rome airport but it was too risky to join the mile high club on the plane. Before I took her home she spent the night in my flat where we had sex on the balcony over looking the river whilst the sun set.

Sarah is still one of my favourite clients ever though her husband like to watch his wife come on my cock every now and then.

Janine is my very first client - 3 years earlier.

Janine Evans was being screwed by her husband but she could only feel every now and then his dick touching something inside her and now only did it with him as she felt it was in her duties as his wife to do this, she is a 53 year old former beauty queen who still had the looks, 5 ft 8 inches tall with a slim figure and a beautiful face with long brown hair she could easily pass for 15 years younger, her husband was MD of the largest mill company and in the country, after he came inside her she had to ask if he had come yet and at this point he realised he couldn't perform well enough to satisfy her.

I was 27 nearly 28 years old at the time and was a self employed odd job man hired to work on remodelling their kitchen, her husband was a good man and asked me to do whatever work was needed and to not worry about the cost; if it would make it look better then the cost was irrelevant.

I visited the first time and Janine was wearing a pair of ankle length brown slacks and a white blouse and she noticed that I kept looking at her and smiled when she caught me looking at her pert bottom when she bent over, I promised to return in a week with some plans and costs.

Janine told her husband that she noticed me looking at her and rather than get all jealous he surprised her by suggesting that she try it on with me and see how far she got, he also suggested videoing her exploits as he always fancied watching her get pleasured in a way that he never could. Initially she was offended but her husband reassured her if she could get what she wanted which was a good seeing to and he would get off watching.

He wouldn't be at home when I arrived with drawings and quotes so Janine felt a bit more comfortable, what she didn't know was that her husband had hidden wifi connected cameras in the lounge and their bed room so he see what was going on from an Ipad in his office.

I arrived a 2 in the afternoon with a folder that contained different drawings and costs and also brought some door and worktop samples. I immediately noticed that she was more touchy feely and sat so close next to me on the sofa that we were touching knees, as I was presenting the quotes she kept gently touching my leg and knee with her soft hand which gave me a stiffy inside my tight jeans. Today she was wearing another blouse but this had a few more buttons open so I could see the top of the swell of her breasts and a hint of the lace of her bra.

My stiffy was by now getting uncomfortable and so I had to try and discretely move it which I thought I had got away with but Janine had most definitely noticed, she saw it and smiled to herself and realised that I found her attractive but didn't feel comfortable with letting me know that she was available as it were.

She got up and then I noticed that she was wearing a very tight skirt that made her bum look even more fabulous than before and then I noticed that her calves were still firm with no hint of age or cellulite.

Janine stood in the kitchen and decided to take the bull by the horns and undid another button on her blouse and pulled her skirt up slightly so her stocking tops were showing.

She walked back into the lounge and I gasped when I saw some of her lacy bra and more of her cleavage. She smiled and asked "What's wrong sweetie?"

I smiled as I looked at her face and just said "I hope I look as good at your age as you do?" and shut myself up before I told her what I wanted to do to her.

She leant over and kissed me on the lips and said "thank you, now can I tell you something?"

"Of course," I replied.

"I love my husband but he had an incredibly small penis and doesn't make me come, I've noticed that you don't have this problem and wonder if you would like to err sort me out?" she asked whilst stroking a finger nail gently up and down my leg.

I stood up and said "What about your husband?"

"He'll pay you to keep me happy, I think he might even like to watch," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her hips as we started to sway as if we were dancing to some imaginary music.

Our lips met in light kiss which soon turned into a passionately tongue duelling session as my hands slipped down and rested on her bum cheeks pulling her close to me. She grunted and said "Take me here and now," as she pulled away and started to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"Let me," I said and undid the buttons to reveal a lacy see through bra. She kissed me again as she felt my hands wander over her bare skin and then cup her lace covered breasts, and then kissed me even harder when she realised my hands had slipped around her back and undid the bra. I pulled the blouse and bra off her shoulders and then pulled her close again as she undid the poppers and pulled my check shirt off so we now topless rubbing against each other, we both fell on the sofa where she undid the button and zip on my trousers and stuck a hand inside and groped my cock though my boxer shorts and just said "Wow."

I pulled away and pulled my trousers and boxers down whilst she removed her skirt and knickers leaving her lying on the sofa wearing only a pair of black hold ups, I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and she started to play with my cock, I moved down her body and she asked "what are you doing?" as she felt me kiss down her arms then her leg and then she felt her breath on her lower lips, "That's dirty," she said and then she felt my lips touch her lower lips and immediately all thoughts of unseemliness went out of the window as a thousand explosions went off in her groin and head.

She came immediately on feeling my lips kiss her cunt lips and then again when my tongue pierced inside her cunt, she draped her nylon covered legs over my shoulders and used them to keep me in place until she could take no more, which in the end only seemed to take 5 or so minutes as she came so hard and so often, as soon as she removed her legs I moved up and kissed her on the lips and she screamed the house down as my cock penetrated her inner sanctum, she had got so wet that I slid right in until I hit the bottom, her legs now wrapped themselves around my waist as I started to slowly move in and out of her, I had angled my attack so that my cock was rubbing her clit on each inwards stroke which caused her to come again almost immediately.

At this point her husband was sitting in his office watching mesmerised as his wife was obviously coming repeatedly whilst being screwed by a fuck stick twice as big as his. He was so turned on he had pulled his cock out and was furiously wanking as fast as he could and then came when he heard Jason roar that he was coming and Janine's mouth opened and screamed louder than she had ever done with him.

He watched as we kissed and when he removed himself he watched as so much come poured out of her cunt onto the leather sofa and then felt a twinge of jealousy as we shared a tender kiss, this was so replaced by lust as he watched us walk hand in hand out of the lounge and so he switched to the bedroom camera. He watched as he could see inside the en suite as well as we showered together and then dried each other before falling onto his bed that he shared with his wife and then got all excited again as he watched her straddle and ride me whilst I slowly mauled her breasts, he then watched agog as I rolled us over and fucked her again to multiple orgasms for at least 15 minutes before depositing a 2nd load of come inside his wife's clutching pussy.

Janine and I kissed until my cock plopped out of her cunt and then we went and found our clothes that were strewn down stairs; I spotted the red flashing light on the camera in the bedroom and said to Janine "You could have just asked about recording us?"

She looked at where I was pointing and said "It must be my husband as I didn't know anything about it, he did say it was OK for me to do this but I didn't know he set the cameras up I'm so sorry."

"No harm done but if wants to watch next time he can sit in chair or at least tell us," I replied and Janine watched as I got dressed, "You know, he'll pay you to screw me," she said.

"Really, I enjoyed it but I never say no to earning some extra cash," I replied and kissed her on the lips again before leaving the house.

I didn't hear anything from them for 2 weeks until she rang me "Hi Jason, its Janine Evans how are you?" she enquired.

"Very good Janine and how is your sexy self?" I replied.

She giggled and said "My husband wants to sit in the wardrobe and watch as you screw me silly, he will pay you £500."

"Really, I would do it for free but you are on so the next question is when?" I replied.

"Be here at 7 oh and don't wear a lot, he will want us to pretend that we are screwing behind his back and that we don't know he's watching," she responded.