Married Women Need Good Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at her house at 7 wearing a pair of sweat shorts with a zip up hoody and a pair of slip on trainers, she answered the door wearing a green and blue long cotton dress button up that reached her ankles, the top 4 buttons were undone revealing some appealing cleavage and the bottom few were also undone to reveal some thigh as she walked, I walked in and just said "Hi," as she closed the door and locked it.

I leant in and kissed her gently on the lips and she responded and then the kissing got more and more intense until we were full on snogging in the hallway, I lay her down on the stairs and lay on top of her, she wrapped her arms around me as she felt me kiss her neck and felt my hand cup her breast through the dress, she didn't stop me as I pulled myself free and unbuttoned her dress fully to reveal that she was naked underneath. She also didn't stop me when I licked her cunt and clit to a large orgasm and then didn't stop me again when I pulled down my shorts and entered her with my now fully erect cock. I got a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of her husband wanking at the site of being wife being humped on the stairs, this was not loving this was pure animal screwing. "I'm Coming," she screamed as she arched her back to try and take me in deeper, as soon as she calmed down I picked her up and carried her upstairs, she wrapped her legs around me and kept whispering in my ear, "stay in me, don't pull out, I fucking love your cock."

We collapsed onto her bed and with her arms still her dress and my cock in her cunt, where we resumed fucking, I rolled us over so she was on top and she ground herself against me whilst pulling the dress off, I reached up and pulled her nipples and she then held my hands on her breast whilst grinding herself harder against me until she started to come she let go off my hands as the orgasm rattled her inner being, as she as she stopped coming I pulled her down to me and started to bang into her from below, she put her head the side of the wardrobe and looked at it whilst saying "Your cock really fills me up and makes me come, when you come I'm going to juice all over your hot love stick, now fuck me like my useless husband can't with his small insignificant dick, yours is at least twice the size of his and stretches me like his can't, you are my only lover other than my limp dicked husband in 35 years, now make up for the lost time I have had by making come aggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn" she screamed as my come painted her insides triggering her to come again.

She kissed me tenderly on the lips as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. We kissed until she got of me and my come fell out all over my leg, she got a sponge from the en suite and washed me off as I lay on the bed. I watched as when she walked back her 34D breasts wobbled nicely.

I could see her husband moving in the wardrobe and imagined he had his dick in his hand so playing along asked Janine, "what time will your sexually inadequate husband be home?"

She guessed what I was up and said "Not for another 2 hours," as she straddled me again and started stroking my cock until it was fully erect, I nudged her off my and laid her on her front and then lifted her bum in the air and started to kiss her bum cheeks she moaned appreciably when I rimmed her arsehole, "That is so naughty," she said but didn't stop me nor did she stop me when I spat on it and worked a finger inside her bum hole, "You dick is too big but your finger feels so nice inside my arse," she said loudly which caused a loud groan from the wardrobe, I removed my finger which prompted a moan of disappointment from Janine and flung open the wardrobe door, her husband was sitting on a chair looking all flustered with is cock in his hand.

I grabbed him by his pyjama top and made him sit on the floor and told him "If you are going to watch your wife get fucked then watch clearly." His eyes lit up and grabbed his dick harder, "The only thing is you can't touch yourself while you watch," I said. I turned to Janine and said "do you have an old pair of tights or something?" she got a pair out of the bed side cabinet and I tied his hands to the wardrobe handle so he could watch but couldn't wank. He kept looking at my cock as it bobbed in front of him but I slapped him and said "This is for your wife only you dirty little fucker."

I crawled onto the bed just as Janine got off and slapped him as well and said "you can watch a real big man fuck me now you little cunt," before falling backwards on the bed and looked at me, "Fuck me with your big dick, your dick is bigger floppy than his is fully erect."

All this talk seemed to get her so turned on that I moved between her legs and then lifted her legs onto my shoulders I entered her so easily, she grabbed the bed sheets as my cock pounded her pussy relentlessly, she came once very loudly and then again a few minutes later, I pulled out and turned her over on to her front where I fucked her doggy style, my cock slipped out as I pulled out too far and when I went to push back in my cock slipped into her arsehole, her head rocked backwards as she felt my cock pass the sphincter, "Slowly please," she pleaded as my cock aided by all the wetness coming from her cunt slowly filled her arsehole until my balls were resting on her arse cheeks.

She looked at her husband and said "He is so good that I even let him into my arse, it is so big it feels wonderful," at this point I reached underneath her and diddled her clit which made her come violently and then I started to slowly fuck her arse, "Look at his cock going in and out of my arse," she told her husband and when he didn't look straight away she shouted at him "I said look you pussy."

I really started to go for it and held onto her hips as she diddled her own clit and I came quickly inside her arsehole, she wasn't far behind me and came with a scream and prayer to a copulating deity.

Her husband had also come even though he couldn't touch himself and once we had all calmed down he thanked me profusely and paid me £1000, he went to bed as he was tired but he wanted to sleep in the soiled sheets, Janine pulled on a dressing gown and I recovered my shorts and hoody from the stairs. "That was fun," she said, "I really enjoyed humiliating him but next time, can just you and I get together?"

"Off course," I replied and we kissed passionately before I left whilst her husband was upstairs asleep in the sheets soaked in my come.

The next day I got a call from Janine and she said "you will be getting a call from a lady called Sarah shortly, my husband knows her husband, oh and are you free tomorrow evening my husband has left £1000 for you to make me come again."

That was the start of my career as a marriage recovery consultant, the ladies now seemed a lot happier and gave their husbands a lot less grief.

Back to now.

Janine rang me to say that a friend of hers had she only saw once in blue moon seemed to notice that she seemed happier and was shocked when Janine explained why. Her friend wasn't well off so Janine had arranged to pay to see if I could help her friend in the same way. I arranged to meet this friend at the bar of a Travelodge on the edge of the town at 2PM for an afternoon of debauchery and was told to wear a grey suit with a white shirt and blue tie, the lady in question would be wearing a blue trouser suit and white frilly blouse. We would both be wearing a red carnation in the button hole to further make identification easier. Janine had also booked a large room in the hotel just in case things went as she intended.

I waited in the bar and felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around and saw a lady standing there who looked a bit like Janine standing there wearing a blue trouser suit with a white frilly blouse and red carnation in the button hole. "Hi Jason, how are you?" she asked.

"Hi, can I get you a drink?" I responded as she sat on the bar stool next to me.

"White wine please," she replied.

We waited until the drink was presented and then went and sat in the corner where it was quiet. "My name is Fiona and I am Janine's younger sister," she asked without preamble.

"Good to meet you," I responded, "what would you like?" I asked.

"To be screwed, you know my sister is secretly in love with you but I just want to be fucked" she replied honestly.

Fiona explains that she is a single mum who also looks after 3 grandchildren so doesn't have time or the need for a relationship but would like to be screwed senseless for 1 night every now and then.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

Come to the room that Janine booked," Fiona replied.

We finished our drinks and headed for the room where she took her jacket off and hung it on the back of a chair and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a white lacy bra, she then undid her trousers and pushed them to the floor, she was wearing a white thong which she pushed down and off and the removed her bra, "I have been working out," she said .I removed all my clothing very quickly and stood there stark naked as Fiona walked over and we started kissing.

We fell onto the bed and I discretely found out what she liked and what she didn't whilst exploring her body, her breasts were smaller than her sisters but her figure was more toned and when I went down on her I discovered she tasted very similar when she came.

She had put a packet of condoms on the bed side cabinet and I entered her after she rolled one onto my cock. "Oh my god," she screamed as I started to pound into her, I had discovered she liked her sex rough and pinned her down by her arms to the bed and screwed her hard and fast until she came and then I filled the condom whilst buried inside her.

The 2nd time I screwed her she was so loud the hotel receptionist had to ask us to be quiet as other guests were complaining; she fell asleep after the 2nd time and the left about 6 after getting a phone call from her daughter. I kissed her as we went through reception and noticed the receptionist was looking at me, she was an attractive blonde lady in her mid 40's, she looked a bit chubby around the waist but that was made up by the fact that she had an enormous pair of breast that were struggling to be contained by her white uniform blouse that had gaps between the buttons so you could see the white bra underneath.

I said my goodbyes to Fiona and walked over to the receptionist and noticed her name tag said Helen. "I'm very sorry about earlier, what time do you finish so I can take you out for a drink to say sorry properly."

She started to play with her wedding ring and said "I'm married and old why would you want to have a drink with me?"

"Because you are very attractive and having a drink with me doesn't mean you'll be screaming in sexual delight does it?" I replied.

She looked shocked and then said "As it happens my husband is away and I am at a loose end, so yes I would be honoured to accept your invitation for a drink. I finish as soon as the cover arrives, but just a drink though."

I smiled at her and said "I'll wait in the room for you, can you ask someone to change the sheets though as they are bit messed up and dirty."

5 minutes later I was back in the room watching housekeeping change the bed sheets and soon everything was back to normal. I got a bottle of wine and 2 glasses from the bar and waiting for Helen to knock on the door.

I let her in and we sat and talked, I found out she was 51 years old with 2 grown up children that had moved away, her husband worked on oil rigs and was away for weeks at a time and she worked just so she had someone to talk to during the day. We finished one bottle of wine and I got another and by now her inhibitions was being worn down and she admitted that she was sexually frustrated and having to deal with someone in the throes of sexual ecstasy earlier didn't help matters.

"Well if you need some release, I can help?" I offered.

I'm fat and old," she said and I noticed that she didn't mention she was married.

I looked her in the eye and said "you are curvy and mature and that is a very attractive combination to my eyes," I moved so I was sat right next to her and kissed her on the cheek and placed a hand on her thigh. Helen looked at me and opened her legs as I started to stroke her thigh over the plain black uniform trousers she had on and then leaned in for a kiss, she gently kissed me on the lips and she didn't resist when I flicked open a couple of buttons on her blouse and gently placed my hand on her bra clad breast. Her kissing got more intense when I put my hand inside her bra cup and flicked her nipple.

She pulled away and looked at me and said "is this a one off?"

"Not if you don't want it to be," I replied and undid all the buttons on the blouse and pulled it off her shoulders and then undid the front clasp of her bra, I leaned in and kissed her now exposed breast, they had a big of sag but still looked superb and she gasped and held my head on her nipple when I sucked into my mouth, she pulled my head off and stood up and said "Fuck me now before I change my mind," and removed the rest of her clothes. I quickly removed mine and we fell on the bed with me on top kissing her passionately on the lips, her tongue was trying to see how far it would go down my throat and her legs went wide, I put a hand between her thighs and could feel the heat and moisture coming from her mound as my finger penetrated her lips.

"Oh my," she said and she felt my finger enter her and then my thumb start flicking her clit and she started to kiss me even harder until she started to shake uncontrollably as she had a little orgasm. I removed my hand and lined up my dick and penetrated her as far as my cock would go.

Her arms and legs enveloped me as we started to fuck; I forgot all about the condoms and started to pound into her with all my might. She was making grunting noises each time my cock pushed in and she was pushing back as hard as she could, my chest was pulled tight against her soft pillow breasts and her fingers were scratching my back as she suddenly came shaking all over, I kept pounding away during her orgasm and then she grabbed a pillow and bit into it hard to suppress the scream that she was about to let go, it came out as a strange muffled noise and then she said "that was awesome" as I slowly kept fucking her, I rolled us over so she was on top and this meant I got to play with her wonderfully soft large breast, she put a hand down either side of my head and started to fuck me, she was using my cock for her own pleasure and kept saying in my ear, "make me come, make me come."

I reached round and could hold onto her arse cheeks as she fucked me and felt that I was near, I sat up and that allowed me to reach a bit further and I shoved a finger into her arse hole; that seemed to do the trick just as I emptied my balls into her cunt. She went stiff and screamed so loudly that I thought the dead would wake up. I stuck a pillow in her mouth and she bit down on it.

After a few seconds I removed my finger and she let go of the pillow and it fell on top of me, she collapsed on top of me and said "I have never ever come like that before, can you come home with me? My daughter is going to call in a while and I need to be at home," and then kissed me really hard again.

"Let's go before someone called the police, the scream you gave off was so loud," I replied and she hopped off me and found her clothes, she used her knickers to wipe the come from her pussy and we quickly got dressed and I drove her back to her house where I licked her to an orgasm before she spoke to her daughter whilst riding my cock slowly and deliberately, A few times she lost her train of thought as I squeezed her breasts, we arranged to meet the following week as this is for me and not anyone else but I still stayed the night and she was very grateful for the company.

The next evening I was meeting for the first time an American lady, her husband was a millionaire and had a fantasy of seeing his wife being screwed whilst he watched; he then wanted to eat the other man's come from her pussy.

I arranged to meet then at a large house on the outskirts of town; the door was opened by a very slim but tall lady who spoke with a mid west American accent, "Hi, come on in my name is Cindy and this I my husband Gerry." Cindy looked to be about 50 years old and she explained "Tomorrow is Gerry's 60th birthday and this is going to be his special birthday treat." Cindy had very short spiky copper coloured hair, she was as tall as me but as skinny as a rake, she was wearing a very sensible dress like my nana used to wear, there were 3 large buttons on the top half which showed no cleavage and the bottom of the dress flared out. The dress was knee length and she was wearing no nylons that I could tell. Gerry was a grey haired grey skinned tall man who seemed the total opposite of his wife, she did all the talking and he just stood there and watched and listened.

We sat in the lounge where we all had a drink and then she said "Well, shall we get to it then, I am quite nervous as I have only ever made love to my husband but I want to feel a big hard throbbing cock pulse as it sends it's seed deep inside my body, and then poor Gerry who can't get it up anymore can lick your seed from my dripping hole."

"I normally wear a condom," I said.

"Not today," she said and produced a doctor's certificate dated earlier this week which showed that she had no sexual diseases and was HIV clear.

I looked at it and nodded and then she sat on my lap and said "Screw me."

"My pleasure," I said and kissed her on the lips. Her lips were soft and warm and despite her not being the most experienced I can honestly say it was one of the most sensuous and erotic kissing sessions I ever had, I was so lost in the moment that I never noticed that she had pulled my shirt of my back and that I had undone the buttons on her dress and was now cupping her small breasts as we kissed.

I lay down on the sofa and pulled her on top of me and she straddled me as we continued kissing, we broke for the first time and I just said "You are an amazing kisser."

She had a dreamy look in her eyes and then she realised she was half naked with a man young enough to be her son whilst her husband watched silently from an arm chair. She smiled at me and stood up as I pulled the dress right off her and she stood there wearing only a pair of white cotton knickers, I then hooked a finger each side and pulled them down, her collars and cuffs didn't match and the hair around her mound was a dark grey colour, she asked me to stand and pulled my trousers and pants down as pushed me back onto the sofa and straddled me again, where we resumed kissing, her mound dragged across my erect cock and she gasped when she felt the tip of my cock pass her soaking lips, I lifted her up and lay her gently on her back and knelt between her thighs before kissing her stomach and legs before ravenously attacking her mound, her hips shot a feet in the air as she felt my tongue on her clit and she just kept saying "that's lovely, that's lovely," until she came spurting her juices over my face. I only ever had one squirter before and Cindy surprised me by being the second, I gulped as much down as I could and she said "I'm so sorry, I have never done that before, but no one has ever put their lips there before," and Gerry had found a packet of wipes and passed one to me so I could wipe my face, I declined it and licked and my lips clean.

I then kissed up her body and she kissed my chin and said "so that's what I taste like," before snogging me fully on the lips and then making a hissing noise when she felt my cock pass her lips and bury itself inside her wonderfully tight cunt. "He is so much bigger than your puny cock, you lied to me about it being large," she screamed at Gerry as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her cunt, "He is making me come again nooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww," she screamed as the orgasm racked her body. Gerry by now had walked over and had kissed his wife on the forehead whilst I was screwing her, I pulled out and turned her onto front and re entered her from behind, she hissed and looked at her husband and said "He is so deep in me; your puny cock will never be enough for me now."