Married Women Need Good Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept telling him what a useless lover he was as my cock sawed in and out of her pussy until I whispered in her ear that I was going to come, "He's going to come in me now," she whimpered at her husband as I grabbed her nipple and squeezed just as my cock burst open inside her welcoming cunt, "We are coming," she said and shook as she felt my come paint her insides.

I pulled out when I was finished and Gerry slid underneath her as my come dripped out her, it landed in his mouth and he swallowed hungrily and then made a face like a 2 year old being told to eat lettuce, I opened his mouth and made sure all the come that dripped from her ended up in is mouth.

He got up looked at me and said "I'm not sure I enjoyed you screwing my wife and I'm really not sure I enjoyed eating your come."

Cindy by now had recovered and had pulled her dress back on, "Well this was your idea and if you didn't like it then that is your fault, now pay him," she commanded.

He gave me the money and I put it in my trousers as I sat on their sofa still naked and my cock was still hard. Cindy noticed and just said "Oh seems a shame to waste it" and straddled me with her dress on but all 3 buttons still undone, she grabbed my cock and rose above it and sat down sharply so it all went in right up to the hilt, and she made an "ooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffff" noise and sighed.

"Cindy, leave him alone now," Gerry cried as he watched his wife started to grind herself on my cock and kissed me on the lips.

"You have created a monster Gerry, your cock will never satisfy me now got to bed if you don't want to watch," she hissed as she felt another orgasm building.

I lifted her by her arse cheeks and started to move my cock in and out of her and then Cindy came, her head rocked back and I let go of her arse cheeks and she crashed back down and my cock filled her up again, I leaned forward and sucked her whole breast into my mouth whilst tweaking the other one with my fingers, she shook and then soaked my groin with another squirt and then pulled my head up and kissed me open mouthed so we were exchanging tongues. Gerry looked shocked and appalled as he realised his wife was for the first time in her life being properly fucked and it wasn't by him.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and I said "Bedroom?"

"Upstairs first on the left," she replied and he watched open mouthed as I carried his wife to their marital bed whilst still coupled together.

As we passed him she said "you know where the spare blankets are in the hall cupboard because tonight you are on the sofa."

I carried her upstairs and lay her on the bed where we spent the next 2 hours fucking each other's brains out before falling asleep. We were woken at 7 in the morning by Gerry coming up the stairs, we were making out like teenagers when he opened the door and looked horrified when Cindy asked him to leave as she needed me once more before I left.

We fucked in 4 different positions before she let me leave an hour later. She showed me out of the door and said she would call me again, I kissed her passionately before leaving, she had escorted me to the door stark naked which really pissed Gerry off.

When I got home I checked my messages and had urgent call from a hospital in Spain, I returned the call and found out that my mum and dad had been killed in a car crash on a motorway, I rang my customers for the next couple of weeks on the way to the airport to tell them that I wouldn't be around and the reason why.

I brought their body's home and the funeral was held 2 weeks later, my brother and I placed an advert in the local papers letting everyone know when and where it was and we got word to family and friends.

The day of the funeral arrived and my brother and I sat in the lead car along with my Dad's brother Fred. The 3 of us were coffin bearers along with some of my Dad's fishing friends and after we had brought both coffins in we sat through the service, I cried throughout the whole service and at the end stood outside and had a cigarette with my brother, his wife took him away and I realised that despite the fact I was sleeping with a number of women I was actually alone in the world. I had no real friends because of the work I did and all though I had a comfortable life I had no one to share it with.

My rather depressing thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the shoulder, I turned around and there stood Cindy, "Hi," she said.

"Hi Cindy, how are you?" I replied with a fake smile.

She immediately saw through it and said "you need to be with someone tonight, stay at mine we can talk and hug and I'll be there for you."

"What about Gerry?" I asked.

"Fuck him, you need a friend," she said.

"I'd rather fuck you but tonight I do just need someone to hold me," I replied

She smiled and for the first I noticed what she was wearing, she had on a black trouser suit with a grey blouse that had no buttons so guessed it was pull on, she looked fantastic and had dyed her hair blonde since the last time I had seen her. We held hands as we walked back to her car and she drove me first to my flat where I quickly packed a bag which at her insistence now carried a few days worth of clothes as she reckoned I couldn't be left on my own for a while.

We arrived at her house where Gerry was waiting for us; Cindy had phoned him on the way home and told him that I would be staying for a few nights as I needed a friend.

She showed me into her bedroom and just said "I don't share a bed with Gerry anymore," and then said "Give me 15 minutes before coming downstairs."

I heard raised voices with Gerry saying "Why does he have to stay here? You want to fuck him again don't you?"

"He needs a friend and there will be no fucking in this house tonight, he will share my bed and we will hug and that is it, anyway I thought you were going to see your new lady friend, the latest in a string of them that you admitted to and that is why I won't sleep with you anymore, not because he is so much bigger and better than you but because I stopped loving you since I found out about your numerous affairs." she shouted back.

"You slept with him," he shouted.

"Because you wanted me to so be careful what you wish for," she replied.

I had got changed into a tracksuit bottoms and t shirt by the time she came back up stairs, "I'm sorry I heard most of that," I said.

She kissed my cheek and just said "I'm sorry you had to hear it," as she pulled off her jacket, the blouse had a zip up the back and she tried to pull in down but it was stuck, "Can you help me please?" she asked so I lowered the zip and saw the straps of a black bra underneath. She kept her back to me and pulled the blouse and bra off and put on a dark red silky pyjama top, she then pulled her trousers down and off and replaced them with a matching long pair of pyjama bottoms. Once she had finished he turned round and said "Are you hungry?"

I realised that I hadn't eaten since last night and was now starving, I nodded and she took me by the hand led me to the kitchen where she made me some soup with crusty bread, I devoured it and as she put the bowl, pans and spoon in the dish washer said "let's watch TV in bed," we spent the whole evening talking, crying and hugging and I went to sleep laying on my side with her spooned behind me. I woke up the next morning to find her hand was now resting on my thigh. I tried to move without waking Cindy as I need a pee, I went into the en suite and did what I needed to do and Cindy was awake laying on her side looking at me.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," she replied as I slid back into bed and she threw an arm and leg over me and kissed me on the cheek, she rested head on my shoulder as I lay on my back.

"Thank you for last night, it really meant something to have you holding me and just well being there," I said.

"You are very welcome and it was nice to have you here, what do you want to do today?" she asked.

"I've got to go to the solicitors at 11 o'clock for the will reading," I replied and started to cry again. She sat up and pulled me close and rested my head on her chest and just said "Let it all out my sweetheart."

I managed to pull myself together after a few minutes and kissed her gently on the lips and just said "Thank you."

She smiled and said "Let's get breakfast."

I was in the solicitor's office along with my brother and Fred, it went pretty much as expected, my brother and I got the house and Fred got my dad's collection of fishing stuff. We ended up in the pub and had a few drinks before I got a taxi back to Cindy's.

She greeted me at the door wearing a blue zip up blouse and black jeans, "Where's Gerry?" I asked.

"He's gone and moved in with his girlfriend whilst you are here," she said.

"I'm sorry I'll go," I replied.

"You will do no such thing, you need a friend and you can stay here as long as you need," she said and hugged me.

I spent a week there and Cindy noticed that I was becoming more my old self, "I take it you will be going to back to work shortly," she said.

"I've been thinking about that and no I won't, I want a normal life and I was wondering if you would like to share it with me?" I said, "I have money put aside and if I sell my flat then I can afford to down size and be mortgage free whilst I look for a job."

She looked at me and said "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"I guess I am," I replied.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I love you," I replied.

She walked over and kissed me on the lips and said "I will be honoured, what about the other ladies?"

"What about them, they were customers and not one has called to see how I am, from the first time I met you there was something different or should I say special about you." I said.

Cindy wrapped her arms around my neck and said "I'm going to ring Gerry to tell him that I'm moving into your flat for now and when it's sold we can buy our own house together."

I kissed her on the lips and said "How about we buy my brother's share of my parent's house and live there?"

She thought about it and said "The house stays in family and I understand it was your grandparent's house and they passed it down to your dad, so that's wonderful idea to keep it in the family."

I packed all my stuff I had brought over and she packed all her clothes into 5 large suitcases and we moved into my flat. The first time we made love that night in the flat was special. It was the first time as a proper couple.

I had cooked dinner and we had drunk a bottle of wine to celebrate our new relationship. She was wearing a baggy pink shirt over a black pair of trousers and when I returned from the kitchen I held out my hand and she took it eagerly as I led her to the bedroom. We kissed as I slowly opened her shirt and she did the same to me, we pulled the shirts off each other as we kissed and broke the kiss while we pulled out our own trousers and underwear off, she also removed her bra and we fell onto the bed naked, she landed on top of me and said "I've always wanted to try this," and turned around, she then swung her leg over my head so her pussy lips were in my face and she grabbed my cock and then put her mouth over the end.

"Fuck," were the only words that came to mind.

She released my cock, looked over her shoulder and said "Lick me please."

I smiled and stuck my tongue into her folds just as she sucked my cock back into her mouth and we both went for it. She came quickly and then again soaking my face and I felt the tingle in my knob, "I'm going to come," I shouted but this seemed to spur her on and then just at the crucial moment she deep throated me, I came directly into her throat and she gagged but didn't move, I shouted "Yes," and stuck 2 fingers into her cunt which caused her to come again.

She released my cock and turned around and looked very flushed in the face and was out of breath, she said "give me a minute," and lay down next to me on the bed.

"That was fucking awesome," I said.

"Yes it was," she panted back and I rolled onto top of her where we exchanged deep French kisses which instantly brought my cock back to life and like a heat seeking missile pierced her pussy lips and I pushed all the way in,

"Oh my god," she yelled as she felt my cock fill her up and her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands gripped the sheets.

"I love you Jason," she said though gritted teeth as she felt my cock pounding inside her and as she came her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled my head down so we were kissing as we fucked.

"I love you Cindy," I said as she shook though an orgasm and released her grip on my neck.

I rolled us over so she was on top and she sat up and started to lift her hips up and down on top of me, I reached up and played with her small yet beautiful breasts and then her breathing got heavier again until she started to spasm, I pushed my cock in as far as it would go and exploded in side her as she was coming, she held my hands to he breasts as she rode the waves of her orgasm. She then collapsed on top of me and said "Thank you."

We fell asleep with her lying on top of me and that was the start of a new chapter in my life.