Mature Wife in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am, she loves sex and can and will go all night. She likes your cock and will want you to fuck her, wont you Hon?" he said as she licked cum from around her mouth.

"Yes please," she responded.

"I'm happy about that and please, feel free to fuck Sophia, she likes you and I'm sure she is expecting you to." Carlo picked up his cell and spoke with Sophia. He beamed at his guests, "They'll be down in a few minutes, why don't you go through there and change," he said, pointing to a door. Carol picked up her bag and went through into what was another very sumptuous bathroom and she wondered just how many bathrooms the house boasted. She changed into erotic lingerie that hid very little of her luscious body and rejoined the men. "Oh, very sexy, walk about, let's have a good look at you," Carlo suggested. She walked around, showing off her body. "Absolutely lovely, so erotic and look at that ass, I've never seen one better, just turn a little bit. Oh, yes, that is perfection," Carlo gushed.

"Yes, she does have a beautiful ass," Glenn agreed, "it was the first thing that attracted me to her."

"It's unfortunate her anus is off limits, I would certainly enjoy fucking that," Carlo said as he leered at the very area of his desire.

"Yes, I agree but she has never been interested in that and believe me, I tried to interest her in the beginning but I suppose her lovely, eager pussy makes up for it," Glenn said.

"It certainly does, it certainly does," Carlo agreed and opened a draw in a table beside his chair and took out a red vibrator. He tossed it to Carol and she lay down in front of them and pushed it into her pussy.

"Stuff it in there, baby, get your pussy ready for some cock," Glenn urged.

"Her pussy is difficult to beat, you must have loved thrusting your cock in there for all these years," Carlo observed, sounding more than a little envious as she pumped the vibrator and rubbed her clit.

"Guess if you could add it up my cock has been in there for months," Glenn said with a chuckle. As he spoke she removed the sex toy and stood up. She bent over and looked at them through her legs and parted her twat with both hands, something she did a lot for her men knowing how erotic they found it.

"Oh, just look at that; she's such a horny slut and her pussy is still nice and tight despite the number of big cocks that have been in there. It needs to be filled with some big stiff cocks right now," Carlo said, his voice unable to hide his growing excitement.

"I want to see that, Carlo, I love to watch her being fucked. I've never seen her with a black guy and she's told me how much she loves it. I want to watch the expressions of joy and lust on her face when that black cock is all the way inside her and his balls are slapping against her ass," Glenn said, also unable to hide his excitement.

"You will my friend, you will see it all. Before this night is over her tight cunt will be stretched and her pussy lips swollen from the huge black dicks that are going to fuck it. I watched the first time she came here and her pussy sure can take a lot of cock and I'm sure she could have kept taking them long after they had cum."

"I know; the couple of white guys with big dicks I got for her would come to our hotel room and fuck her all night and she still wanted more in the morning."

Carlo laughed and shook his head, "Let's take a close look at your wife's hungry little hole now so you can compare it after the boys get done with it. She'll be one happy, super-fucked, mature slut wife, just like my Sophia." Carlo responded and they stood on either side of Carol fondling her ass and fingering her pussy and clit. "She's so wet and ready," Carlo noted.

"My pussy is wet because I want some cock in there," Carol said with conviction.

"You will, very soon now, the warm-up team is on the way," Carlo said and smacked her bottom playfully.

"Her pussy's always wet and ready, I've known it intimately for over thirty years and it's always been the same. She loves cock and I love seeing her get it," Glenn responded and also smacked her bum.

"What is it about my bottom that every man wants to spank it? Carol asked rhetorically.

"It's a most erotic site, a perfect ass and we can't help but smack it and we'd like to do a lot more to it," Carlo replied while fondling her.

"I'm well aware of that but you never will so just forget it," Carol said emphatically.

Carlo hung his head in not quite mock disappointment then asked her to lie on a small table and spread her legs so they could get close to her pussy. Both men ate her, spread her lips apart and slobbered saliva all over it, "See how lovely that looks, my friend. Remember it because it will look a little different in four or five hours."

Carol stood up and hugged her husband as Carlo walked over to answer the phone, "Hearing you and Carlo talk about my pussy really turns me on. I want you to talk dirty to me when I'm being fucked, call me a slut and a whore and call my pussy a cunt. Tell the men to do whatever you want them to do to me. I'm so horny and excited about what is going to happen to me you watching," she whispered in his ear then kissed him. Glenn nodded and they kissed again and he fondled her bottom and squeezed her tits.

Carlo asked if she was ready for some fun. "I'm ready to get fucked if that's what you mean," she said with a laugh.

"Always a lady," Glenn commented then added, "a lady and definitely a Greedy, Horny, Slutty Tart."

Carlo knelt beside her and fondled her tits and played with her pussy. He slid two fingers inside just as the door opened. Sophia walked in with several naked white guys, all with hefty erections; she had obviously been entertaining them upstairs.

Some of the men stood while others sat around the room and Sophia came over to Carol and gave her a hug and a kiss. "As you can see not all my boys are black, these will warm us up for the big black ones later." She went to Glenn and hugged him as Carol looked admiringly at the naked men. "Come say hi," she said with a wave of an arm and the men gathered around. "This is Carol and she wants to join our little group. That means she wants to be fucked like never before and I've told her that you are up to the task. Do you want to be fucked by my friends?"

"Yes, I want to be fucked, I want them all to fuck me," she replied lewdly.

"You heard her, she wants you to fuck her. Do you want to fuck this lovely, mature lady?" and they nodded enthusiastically. "I knew you would," Sophia said with a laugh, "but first let's watch her get that horny pussy even wetter than it is now for you. We have the whole night ahead of us so we'll start slow and enjoy every second. Carlo, get Carol the Magic Wand." Carlo plugged in the Wand and handed it to Carol. "Lie on the floor right there and you can watch one of my boys fuck me before they all turn their attention to you," Sophia selected one of the men and instructed him to sit down in a chair a few feet in front of where Carol was lying. She climbed onto the chair, spread her legs very wide across the arms and lowered herself onto the man's big cock. Carol brought the Wand to her pussy and watched Sophia being fucked and moaned as the Wand buzzed on her clit sending shock waves of pleasure coursing through her. She could see Sophia's pussy being spread apart by the big cock and combined with the vibrations on her clit and the sight of the other erections around her, a violent climax ripped through her body. She moved her hips up and down in unison with the cock inside her friend as if was fucking her and moaned continuously as her orgasm continued to ripple through her entire body. Sophia screamed with joy and moments later Carol climaxed again and watched cum streaming from Sophia's pussy covering the man's cock and balls. Carol had never seen so much cum from a single ejaculation and wondered if this could be what Sophia meant by 'her special boys'.

Carol found herself in what was becoming a familiar position; looking up at several hard cocks all wanting to be in her pussy. Strong hands picked her up and led her to the bed where she was placed onto her hands and knees. Instantly she was fondled, hands mauled her bottom and found their way to her clit and probed her vagina. Other hands caressed her legs, back and tummy, her tits were massaged and her nipples tweaked. She was receiving the full treatment and every inch of her body tingled with sexual delight. Two cocks appeared in front of her face and she greedily took them into her mouth. Soon after she moaned as a cock entered her from behind and began to thrust steadily. She pushed her hips back to meet the hard dick and their bodies slapped together and air escaped noisily from her mouth despite two cocks filling it. The man behind began to pump faster and harder, he held Carol's hips tight and she felt the explosion of semen deep in her horny vagina. Over and over he squirted cum, filling her to overflowing. One of the men in her mouth pulled out and jerked a tremendous load all over her face. Seconds later the other guy fired his copious ejaculation into her mouth and down her throat causing her to choke and splutter cum everywhere. She was right; this is why Sophia called them, 'her special boys'.

She was taken to a sofa and directed to lie in front of it with her head on the floor and her back up against it. Her ass and legs were in the air and she was resting her weight on her shoulders. One of the men stood straddling her and brought her legs back away from the sofa. Her pussy was now in a perfect position for the man and she could watch his cock pumping in and out of her pussy see his balls slap against her clit. Carol squealed as she was fucked hard, actually seeing the cock ram in and out of her wet hole added a new level of excitement and intensity of her orgasms. A huge load of cum spilled from her pussy and splashed down over her body and face. She managed to catch some in her mouth. He pulled out and jerked the last of his load down onto her face then another man took his place. He fucked in the same fashion and she couldn't take her eyes off his cock and balls as they slammed into her, she had never been fucked in this position and the view she had was very erotic. The second man didn't cum inside her; he pulled out and jerked his cock downward. Carol opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and received his massive load over her face and tits, in her hair as well as down her throat.

Glenn had been surprised by the huge ejaculations and turned to Carlo with a questioning look.

"Sophia's 'special boys', she likes big loads and all these guys can deliver," Carlo said.

Sophia came over carrying two large cushions and put them on the floor beside Carol, "Kneel on these, we need your ass a bit higher for what I have in mind."

One of the guys lay on the floor in front of Carol and she leaned forward and grabbed his erection. She pulled back his foreskin and took the big head between her lips. She loved the firm yet spongy texture and her tongue swirled and flicked over it. With her ass now high in the air, Sophia straddled over Carol so her bottom was above, their pussies lined up just several inches apart. One of the men stood over the guy on the floor and was the perfect height for Sophia's mouth. It was a horny sight for Glenn and Carlo and became hotter when a young man with a very long erection first entered Carol by flexing his knees the, after a few minutes, straightened up and fucked Sophia. He went back and forth between the two pussies until he sprayed his hot load over both ladies' asses. Another man got behind the ladies and after a good fucking of both pussies, he too sent cum splashing over their rear ends. Glenn watched as some slid erotically down over Sophia's anus and pussy lips and onto Carol's anus and pussy. Meanwhile, at the other end, cum shot down the ladies' throats and spilled out over their chins. Glenn had lost count of the number of photographs he had taken; he hoped there was still room on the memory card for the rest of the evening.

Sophia lay down and Carol got on top of her in a sixty-nine. A cock soon filled Carol's gaping cunt and while she was screwed Sophia licked the man's balls. He ejaculated inside her then alternately spread and squeezed Carol's pussy lips, forcing cum out so it ran down into Sophia's mouth. The ladies climbed onto the bed and lay side by side and several men followed. Cocks filled their pussies and mouths in a rampant frenzy of sex. Glenn and Carlo watched as cum splashed in and over their wives from every angle. Glenn continued to take photos and had the notion that his wife and Sophia were now cum receptacles as the men ejaculated one after the other. Both women were in a constant state of orgasm and yelped with delight as their cunts were pummelled and load after hot load of sperm splashed against their vaginas or over their tits and faces and down their throats. It was a quagmire of cum between their thighs that covered their pussy lips and the small patches of pubic hair above. Carol rubbed cum around her nipples, loving the stickiness of it on her fingers as another cock pushed into her mouth and ejaculated. While on her knees Sophia bent over and with her arms our behind her she jerked off two men and received their cum over her ass.

Suddenly it was over and the ladies lay bathed in semen on the bed surrounded by a group of satisfied men. "Thanks guys, that was very entertaining as usual," Carlo said to the men and they left the room. "Look at those two cum sluts, Glenn, did you enjoy that?"

"I've seen Carol fucked but never like that, just look at all that cum. How do you feel, Pumpkin?"

"Fucked, completely fucked and I'm ready for more," she answered and Sophia nodded her agreement and both ladies spread their thighs wide.

"How can we turn down an offer like that, my friend," Carlo said with a grin. Carlo banged Carol and Glenn screwed Sophia, first on top then from behind doggy-style. Glenn looked down at his cock filling Sophia's cunt then at his wife being drilled hard by Carlo, his big, meaty hands mauling her ass and occasionally spanking each cheek. Carol moaned continuously then looked up at her husband, "Fuck her, Glenn, fuck her pussy like Carlo is fucking me, it's so good," she cried, then, "Oh yes Carlo, yes, yes, fuck, yes, ooohhh, uurrggg," as she climaxed. Carlo grunted and held Carol's hips tightly and ejaculated. Sophia whimpered under Glenn's attack on her pussy and when he saw Carlo's thick cock rubbing over his wife's anus and depositing the last of his load onto it, he let go a balls-full of sperm deep inside Sophia.

After the foursome lay on the bed for a few minutes Carlo said, "There's more to come so you gals should get cleaned up, you're covered with cum."

They returned from their ablutions looking refreshed and very sexy dressed in erotic outfits and sat on the sofa with Glenn who had just finished a refreshing drink. Carlo came into the room from upstairs and said that the men would be down directly. He sat beside Carol and fondled her tits and felt her pussy. She played with his cock while Sophia and Glenn fondled each other.

Carlo knelt between Carol's legs and spread her willing thighs, "Look at that pussy, Glenn; I'd say it's been fucked pretty good so far but it needs some big, black cocks, what do you say?"

"I couldn't agree more. I want to see my slut wife fucked by black dicks, the more the better. Is that what you want slutty tart? he asked Carol as he reached over and mauled her pussy that Carlo was displaying for him.

"I love being your slut wife and whore and I want you to see my cunt fucked by black cocks, I want it as much as you do. Tell me what a dirty slut I am and that I'm a black cock whore."

Glenn moved closer and fondled her tits, kissed her lips and neck and said, "I want to see your hands, mouth and horny cunt crammed with huge black cocks, I want to hear you scream for more black dick and I want to see you filled with their cum and your body splattered with it," and he rammed his fingers into her gaping pussy and kissed her again.

Two men came in and Carlo saw a look of concern on Carol's face. "Don't worry you horny slut, more will be down in a few minutes."

One of the men was nicely built and tall and he stood in the middle of the room fully clothed, looking at Carol. The other man was much heavier built, like Carlo, and was taking off his clothes beside a couch.

"Well, go and get some black cock," Glenn told his wife, anxious to see her fucked.

She walked over to the man standing and he motioned for her to kneel down. He looked down at his belt and Carol knew what to do. She unbuckled it, pulled down his zipper and could see the bulge, he was big, very big. Taking a grip of his pants and underwear she pulled them down to his knees and his huge, semi-erect dick flopped out in front of her face.

"You want it, bitch?" the man said.

She gazed up past the huge cock and said meekly, "Yes."

"Then suck it you white slut, get this black meat down your throat."

She looked lovingly at it, sighed and lifted it into her wide-open mouth. After sucking on it for a while the man took hold of it so she could lick and suck his nuts before going back to the head.

Carol glanced over to Glenn and smiled when she saw him watching her as Sophia jerked his and Carlo's erections. The man lifted her up and took her over to the couch where the other man was sitting. He was almost as big as Carlo and his cock was large and erect. She stood in front of him and he told her to spread her legs. He fondled and squeezed her ass, fingered her pussy then looked up at her and while he mauled her tits said, "There's nothing a mature, white pussy needs more than a big, black dick, am I right slut?"

"Yes, I need black cocks to fuck me, I am a mature white wife who wants to be a black cock slut," she replied.

The man spanked each cheek of her ass a few times and said, "Call me Sir, slut, you got that?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry."

"That's better, you'll make a good black cock whore with a nice wet pussy like this but it will need to be stretched," he said and went back to fingering her.

"Yeah, put the slut in her place, treat her like the whore she is and use her cunt anyway you want, fuck it hard and stretch it with your big, black dick," Glenn called to the man.

He smiled, "No problem, mon, I'll fuck your slut wife until black cock is all she'll think about and want."

His huge erection lay rigid more than half way down his thigh and he pulled Carol down beside him and kissed her while fondling her roughly. Their tongues intertwined, she pulled on his massive manhood and his fingers explored deeply into her pussy then his friend came over and sat down. The men sat on either side of her and lifted her legs wide over theirs. They fondled and kissed her and she stroked their erections.

The big man's partner looked over at Glenn and pointed to a chair, "Sit over there and I'll give you a close-up look at your wife's cunt stuffed with black cock." Glen sat in the chair and the man took Carol over and sat her on her husband's lap. "Hold her legs," he said and Glenn lifted his wife's and spread them wide open as she lay back against him. They both watched as the man stood in front of them and rubbed his big cock over Carol's pussy.

"Give it to her, fuck the horny bitch," Glenn murmured.

"Oh yes fuck me, stick it in me, fuck me now," Carol moaned and looked at Glenn and he kissed her. "Urrgh," she cried as the thick dick entered her, forcing her pussy lips apart on its way deep into her vagina. Glenn could see and feel the force of the man's cock as it thumped into his wife and understood why she cried out so much with pleasure, she had always liked a good, hard, deep fuck and she was getting exactly that. Her cream coated the guy's meat as it thrustm, piston-like in and out.