Mature Wife in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, fuck it, fuck my pussy, fuck it," she cried out and Benjamin began to really give it to her hard and deep, just the way she loved it. She thought he was thrusting as hard as he could but she was wrong, she had met her match, this man may not be a spring chicken but he knew how to give a woman pleasure. He pulled out and stood on the bed then flexed his knees and thrust back in and fucked her harder than she had ever been screwed. She screamed with pleasure as his balls slapped heavily against her clit, and thought she would pass out at any second through sheer erotic lust and sexual enjoyment. The gardener was nearing ejaculation and when it came she was filled with hot, sticky cum. When he finally softened and slipped out semen streamed from her pussy and Carol caught it in her hand and smeared it all over her pussy.

"You're not going to do any gardening today," she said as they lay side by side, gently fondling one another, "You're going to stay with me all day and we are going to fuck. How do you like that that, Benjamin? I'm going to pay you to fuck me."

"I like that just fine, Ma'am and it will be the first time I've been paid to fuck a white lady, or any lady for that matter," he said with a laugh.

Carol could see the irony of it and also laughed but she didn't care; she wanted his cock as often and as much as she could get it. She held it at the base of the shaft and leaned over and kissed him. His cock was beginning to stir again and she moved her hand lightly over his stomach and up to his chest. It was the body of a much younger man and when she looked down at his erection she was amazed by its youthful appearance, hardness and size. She pondered what it was about a black dick that so many white women preferred above any other. For her it was the smooth, rich chocolate colour of their skin that she found so erotic against her tanned yet much lighter body. It was also their stamina, she liked to be fucked long and hard and the black men she had experienced did just that. She had no intention of being a slut just for black cock, when it came to a good fuck she had no prejudices. She smiled to herself then got back to the matter in hand . . . literally!

There was no need to hurry, they had all day and Carol wanted to keep him hard over a long period. She rolled onto her back and said, "Fuck my tits, stick your big dick between them." He straddled her chest, kneaded her large breasts, pulled on her nipples then placed his cock in the snug cleft between the lovely, soft globes of flesh. She squeezed her tits together trapping his cock and he thrust back and forth. With each push forward she caressed the head of his cock with her tongue. Her legs were spread wide and Benjamin's cum-covered fingers worked busily in her vagina and on her clit. With his cock nicely lubricated with her saliva, he slid down her body and held the back of her knees and spread her thighs very wide and she accepted him easily. The more he pumped, the wetter she became and the greater his cock seemed to grow. She cried out with pleasure and placed her fingers on her labia to stretch her pussy wider so he could stuff more cock into her.

His stamina was amazing and her pussy was assaulted by him over and over. Her juices flowed freely and covered the black pole and she climaxed every time his big, loose balls sac slapped against her ass, she was crammed full and couldn't have been happier except if her husband was here watching. Benjamin often pulled out all the way to look at her pussy. He liked to see a white pussy stretched wide open by his huge cock before he plunged all the way back in again. His strokes became more frantic and she knew what to expect. He slammed viscously and mercilessly into her sopping wet love hole and when he moaned and cried out, "Fuck, oh fuck yeah, yeah, yeah," she felt the first, scalding splash of cum sending her into an uncontrolled orgasm of her own.

"Oh yes, yes, cum in me, cum in me," she cried. Several more hot squirts ensued filling her horny pussy to overflowing. When he withdrew he jerked the last few drops of semen onto her tummy. Benjamin moved back and looked at the pussy he had used so wantonly. It still gaped open and was splattered with cum. She was paying him for the day and he was going to make sure she got her monies worth in thick, black cock. He had fucked many women, including Sophia and as good as she was, he thought Carol was by far the best lay and he intended to have her as much and as often as possible.

They lay on the bed for a time, idly chatting and fondling. "Let's take a shower then have some lunch," she suggested. They lathered each others body with Carol paying special attention to Benjamin's cock and he to her tits, ass and pussy. She leaned against the wall and he rubbed his dick over her soapy ass and between her pussy lips. She was becoming ever more excited and decided to fill the bath. When they stood in several inches of water she got onto her hands and knees. She didn't need to say anything; Benjamin knelt behind her and shoved his giant cock in while holding her lovely, rounded and soapy ass cheeks. It made her think back to the night Carlo fucked her in his tub and all the black cocks that came afterwards and she pushed back hard on his cock as she revelled through multiple climaxes.

Benjamin proved to be as proficient in the kitchen as he was in the garden and bedroom. They prepared lunch naked, there seemed no point to putting on clothes but after lunch Carol did intend to put something on to show off her body to him and perhaps get some pay back for his earlier teasing. There was as much fondling as food preparation and by the time lunch was ready she was super horny and he was hard again. "Amazing," she thought, "what a lucky girl I am to have this man and his big, hard cock at my disposal whenever I want." She also thought of Joel and Jimmy, of Aidan and his kinky toys and bondage, of Chad and all the black men at the big, white house and of Carlo with his huge bulk and thick cock taking control of her. She was eager for her husband to arrive, what adventures she had to tell him and for him to see.

After lunch Carol went upstairs to put on some erotic lingerie while Benjamin stayed in the kitchen. She knew he liked her ass; every man she had ever known did and like those men he had spent a lot of time caressing, kissing, mauling, spanking and looking at it enough for her to know it excited him and she fully intended to use it as her main weapon for teasing him. When she came back into the kitchen she looked absolutely stunning and so sexy in her black lingerie. She waltzed about the kitchen making sure he saw her scrumptious bottom from all points of view and angles. She bent right over, spread her pussy open and looked back at him through her legs. His cock was huge and he stroked it slowly as he watched her. Carol smiled at the thought of it trusting hard in and out of her and knelt down facing away from him. She leaned forward and rested on her forearms and unabashedly arched her back forcing her rear in the air. Benjamin had clear views of her lovely ass and wet cunt and the pace of his stroking increased. He wanted to kneel behind and fuck the shit out of her but before he could move she crawled out of the kitchen and gave Benjamin a 'follow me' wave of her head. He followed her to the bottom of the stairs and watched her crawl up. It was a tried and true scenario that she used on all of her sex partners, guaranteed to make them very hard. Benjamin followed and took in the horny sight of her lovely nylon-clad legs, beautiful ass framed by her garter belt and her wonderful, mature pussy ready for what it was made for . . . his giant, black cock.

They were together all afternoon in a marathon of sexual activity. Carol's pussy was pounded, fingered and licked and she enjoyed almost non-stop orgasms. Benjamin's cock stayed hard throughout thanks to her hands, mouth and pussy. She was fucked in numerous positions and from many angles and their activity was not limited to the bedroom. Benjamin took her on the stairs and bent her over the banister for a particularly fierce drilling that left Carol shaking. He carried her back into the bedroom, laid her on the bed and the pounding began again.

She was bouncing up and down on Benjamin's mighty shaft when he ejaculated for the second time that day. It was as big as the first and filled her pussy. He withdrew quickly, turned her over and entered from behind and gave her more cock. When he finally pulled out she swung around and took him into her mouth, enjoying the taste of his cum mixed with her pussy juice. She lay on her back and Benjamin opened her thighs and teased her enlarged clit. Cum oozed from her ravaged vagina and he ate her to another orgasm.

As Carol sat in the kitchen having a coffee with Benjamin her pussy still tingled and her clit still felt large and very sensitive from the incredible pounding her gardener had unleashed on her. "Benjamin, you come here twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays, can you keep the gardens in check by caring for them once a week? She asked.

"I guess if I come in an hour earlier and stay an hour later, Ma'am," he replied, thinking she was about to cut his hours.

"Good, do the gardening on Thursdays, on Mondays the front door will be open and you are to come in and find me, we can have some fun around here, there are lots of interesting places to have sex, inside and out."

His eyes lit up, "Yes, Ma'am, we most certainly can."

"Call me Carol; I think you know me, all of me, well enough to do that, your tongue has explored almost every part of my body."

CHAPTER TEN - MEN

Carol and Sophia spoke on the telephone frequently over the next several days and were becoming firm friends. They confided in one another, and realized they were kindred spirits. Both were very sexual, mature women who not only wanted regular sex but needed it. They had an adventurous outlook to sex that they were determined to pursue and explore to the fullest. Carol understood that her friendship with Sophia was going to lead into new and exciting experiences and looked upon her as a mentor and perhaps, a mistress. She loved what Aidan had done with her and couldn't wait to visit his house for more submission and who knows what else. She also thought Sophia might want to use her in a submissive role and the possibilities of that excited her. Sophia knew that Carol was the right choice to join her private group of men. She had seen it from the start, the pure joy of sex, of being fucked and wanting it not to stop. Like herself, she was transformed into another person and another place when cocks were in her hands, mouth and pussy.

On Saturday of the following week Carol made her second visit to the Spinnetti's. Carlo strode out to meet her and opened the door of the Jag. Her very short, tight skirt had ridden up her thighs on the drive and she deliberately spread her legs wider than necessary as she stepped out.

"I see you're not wearing panties," Carlo said with a big smile.

"Didn't think I need any tonight," she laughed and he put one of his huge arms around her waist and walked her inside the house.

She saw the bulge in his loose-fitting slacks as they walked down the hall and up the staircase. Carol stopped momentarily on the landing to observe the activity below. It was early but there were already a dozen or so black men and five white women enjoying themselves. In the bedroom Carlo embraced Carol and they kissed. She rubbed his erection then pulled down his slacks and his big, thick, hard cock sprang into view. She got onto her knees and admired it bobbing in front of her face before she jerked and licked it. He held the back of her head and thrust his hips towards her, "I've wanted so much to fuck you again," he said then picked her up and lay her onto the bed. He lifted her skirt up around her waist and spread her thighs wide. His tongue explored her exposed pussy his meaty hands mauled her big, braless tits through her flimsy top. He hooked her legs over his arms and lowered his bulk onto her. His massive bulk overshadowed Carol and made her appear tiny but she didn't mind, she found it erotic to have a huge man laying on top of her and giving it to her with his weight behind every thrust and this man knew what she liked and delivered it. He thrust into her hard and she climaxed just before he did.

Carol had a quick shower and put on her garter belt and stockings. As she pulled on her short skirt she suddenly stopped, thought for a moment then removed it. Her skirt and top were superfluous for what would happen to her downstairs. She strapped on her stilettos, looked at herself in the full-length mirror and was satisfied with what she saw. Carlos, who had laid her clothes on his bed, called to her as she headed to the door, "Do something for me."

"Sure, what is it?" she replied.

"When you are finished down there, come straight back here and press 233 on the phone beside the bed. Don't shower, I want to have you again filled and covered with cum so don't wipe anything off."

Carol smiled salaciously, "Umm, that does sound naughty; I'm looking forward to it."

At the bottom of the staircase she was received by three naked black men who led her to a bed where for the next two hours she was fucked by them and others, much as on her first visit.

Carlo was waiting for Carol when she returned to his bedroom. He was standing by the window, naked and when he turned and looked at her he quickly became erect. "Lie on the bed, I want to explore you, taste you and the men who have fucked and cum on and over you." He knelt between her spread legs and stared down at her. He noted cum over many parts of her body; thighs, pussy, tummy, tits, neck and face, there was even a load splashed through her hair. "So sexy, so horny," he said as he bent down and began to lick from her thighs to her hair. "Turn over," he panted. His tongue paid special attention to the cheeks of her lovely bottom the pushed its way into her pussy. "So sexy, so horny," he muttered again then she felt his thick cock sliding into her vagina. He slammed into her, using his weight to bury his erection and force her down into the bed. He ejaculated all over her ass the proceeded to lick it up.

Before a very satisfied Carol left that night she asked Carlo if her husband could come along and watch her after he arrived on the island.

"Of course he can," Carlo replied, I'd like to fuck you while he watches. By the way, Sophia has mentioned she wants you to join her select group. We both think you are perfect for it and will really enjoy what goes on; I hope you decide to join her. I'll arrange something that will interest your husband since he likes to see you get fucked, I'm sure you will enjoy it also.

"It does sound rather interesting and sexy, I've already made the decision to join Sophia and I'm sure my husband and I will enjoy whatever you have in mind for me," she responded.

"Great, we'll see you soon," Carlo said and closed the door of the Jaguar and watched it roar down the drive.

CHAPTER ELEVEN - AIDAN

Carol was fortunate that her husband, Glenn, understood she had a very high sex drive and a need to satisfy her sexual desires. It was not that she had had lots of men, at least not before arriving on Jamaica a few short weeks ago, but she had enjoyed the men she had known to the full. She liked cock and lots of it and she knew how to excite men. It was easy for her, her body screamed, "Fuck me!" She was indeed a very sexy, desirable woman, from her shapely legs to her lovely, large tits, the sexy smile but it was her ass that men were so in awe and complimentary of . . . it was a perfect 10. Many men had told her so, it was just beautiful and they drooled over it whether she was clothed or not and she always treated her sex partners to wonderfully erotic views of it during their encounters. When they saw her ass men wanted to fondle it, squeeze it, lick it, kiss it and spank it. Some wanted to fuck it and she understood that but anal sex had never interested her, it just didn't make her feel sexy.

She was well aware that the use of a tiny piece of material was worth a hundred times it weight in gold when it came to getting men very horny. That small item was a thong or panty and could be used in different ways to entice and tease and she loved to do that. It could be pulled tightly between her pussy lips or taken down to just off her bottom or around her thighs, calves or ankles and slowly taking it off while bending provocatively would guarantee an erection from any man lucky enough to witness it. She often wore crotch-less panties, they framed the pussy in a most erotic way.

Carol visited Aidan at his home occasionally and one Saturday he asked her to come dressed as a slutty schoolgirl, he had something different for them to do. She couldn't imagine what it might be but was instantly excited nevertheless. Aidan smiled when he saw how she was dressed. Her hair was done in pigtails, the tiny white top only just covered her bulging tits, the little tartan skirt didn't come close to hiding her ass or garter straps and her thong struggled to cover anything. Completing her ensemble were black fishnet stockings and stilettos. "You look perfect! So sexy and slutty, I'd like to have you right now but I've got other plans." He led her out to his car and they drove away. She had always enjoyed flaunting her body, Aidan knew this and when they parked on a palm-tree-lined avenue in a well-to-do part of the island she was still puzzled as to what he was up to. "There's a mail box at the end of the avenue. I want you to walk leisurely and sensually down there, post these and walk back. I'll walk some distance behind you so you won't be exactly on your own," he said handing her several letters. A smile flashed across her face as she looked down at the letters then opened the car door. She sauntered a few yards then turned back to look at Aidan before carrying on.

He thought how very lucky he was to know her; he could never repay Joel for the introduction. He watched the exaggerated sway of her hips in the tiny plaid skirt, so short her ass was clearly visible and her stocking-clad legs looked lovely. A lady walking her dog gave her a curious gaze as they passed and two cars slowed down and the male occupants took a good look. One of the cars turned into a driveway and reversed out to take a second, long look and stopped.

"Where were you when I was at school?" the driver called.

"Oh, I was probably with the football team," she replied with a giggle.

"I'll bet you were, would you like to go for a drive?"

"Thanks but no, I have to meet someone."

"Lucky, lucky guy," the driver responded.

Feeling very naughty, she purposely dropped a letter and bent over slowly to retrieve it. The driver got a lovely view of her ass not covered at all by the miniscule thong.

"You naughty girl, are you sure you don't want a ride?" the driver hollered.

"Quite sure, but thank you," she replied trying to so very innocent.

With a laugh the guy slowly drove off as she waved and continued walking. A little further along she noticed a man about her age trimming the top of a tall hedge in front of a large house. She could only see his head and shoulders as he stood above her on a ladder or the like.

"Wow, you are a sight for sore eyes, we don't see someone dressed like you here everyday, mores the pity!" he commented with a smile.

"Why thank you, kind Sir, just out to post the mail," Carol said, waving the bundle of letters in the air.

"You don't mind if I watch you go, do you?"

"Certainly not, I like men looking at me."

"I bet they all look too, especially if you dress like that all the time."

"I like to dress sexily, now I must post these letters, bye."

1...56789...12