Mature Wife in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She does have a lovely pussy," Glenn replied, staring at his horny, spread wife.

"Oh my, just look at your swollen, erect clit, are you ready for more cock, my Dear Carol?" There is still one more for you to experience if you want, it will only take a phone call to upstairs," Sophia asked as she lay beside Carol and toyed with her clit causing cum to seep out of her pussy. "You're full of cum, do you want a huge, thick cock to give you more, a cock thicker and longer than any than have fucked you tonight?" she whispered.

"Yes, I want more, let me have it," she said as her and body trembled with excitement and anticipation.

Carol made the call and shortly thereafter a naked black man entered the room. Carol gazed at the thick and heavy cock hanging down between his thighs, she sighed and her eyes followed it all the way onto the bed. He stood beside the bed and stroked the massive black log and it grew and grew ever bigger and harder. Carol lay on her back facing him and played with her pussy. She looked longingly at the guy's gigantic hard-on and spread her pussy lips apart. "Fuck me," she moaned, "fuck me with that big cock, I want you to stick it all into me."

He got on the bed and hovered over her. "Just a moment," Sophia broke in, "Glenn, why don't you put it into her pussy, I'm sure she'd like you to."

"Oh yes, put it in me, Darling, stuff it in my pussy and watch him fuck me," Carol moaned, her voice quaking.

Glenn took hold of the giant cock and rubbed it all over his wife's pussy and clit. It was so large he didn't think it would ever fit but the more he rubbed and pushed, the more Carol's pussy stretched to accept the welcome invasion. With a few inches in her vagina Glenn let go and watched it dick go to work and thought it must be like giving birth in reverse. The man turned her onto her hands and knees. She pushed her bottom high in the air and Glenn saw how wide open she was then the cock was inside her again and quickly building up momentum to give her a bed-breaking, ball-busting, pussy-destroying pounding. He would pull out every couple of minutes to allow Glenn to photograph his wife's increasingly distended and abused pussy from the freakily large cock. When the man spewed his cargo of semen Carol squirmed and screamed through yet another climax. How many she had had was a mystery, hundreds she thought and as the man moved away, she felt the warm sensation of a cum-filled pussy.

There was just the four of them left now, Carlo, Sophia, Glenn and Carol. Sophia lay on the bed beside Carol, "I knew you were the one," she said. "I knew you were just like me and could take cock all day and all night. What a lovely, well-fucked pussy you have, it's taken so much cock but still wants more doesn't it?"

"Uh huh," came the moaned reply.

"Now it's my turn to see if your lovely pussy can take what I've got for it. With the amount of cock your sweet honey pot has had tonight it should be loosened up nicely," she said and went down and licked up all the cum from it. Carol hadn't noticed that while she was being screwed Sophia had changed her outfit. She stood up and Carol saw what she meant by taking what she had for her.

"Ohhh," she cried and Glenn and Carlo picked her up and placed her onto the huge, black dildo covered with bumps that Sophia had strapped to her. It was a different sensation that quickly resulted in an orgasm.

"I never imagined there could be so many ways to cause an orgasm," Carol said, "and I've never seen so many men with horse cocks."

"Speaking of horse cocks, I'll be back," Sophia said and crossed the room to disappear through a door. A few minutes later she came out wearing a huge, latex strap-on dildo the size a shape of a horse's cock.

"Jesus Christ!" Carol cried out with a laugh and rolled back on the bed, "you can't be serious."

"I'm very serious, I'm going to fuck you with this horse cock and your pussy is going to take it and you are going to like it. Spread her legs, guys," Sophia commanded. The guys held her legs wide and Sophia knelt between them and worked the big horse dick into Carol's pussy. Once there were six or seven inches inside she began to whimper and play with her clit. Sophia gave her friend a thorough drilling with the horse cock and after she climaxed Sophia removed it and said, "Here, play with this yourself, I'm certain Glenn will want to take more pictures." Carol put the horse cock on the bed, straddled it and lowered onto it while Glenn took lots of photos and encouraged her to take it deeper and deeper and was surprised by how much she managed to stuff into her pussy.

Sophia took Carol into the walk-in closet and showed her many different dildos, vibrators and other sex toys. "I've never seen so many different shapes and sizes," Carol said as she scanned the shelves.

"You will try them all in time," Sophia replied with a broad smile.

The evening was at an end and when Glenn and Carol were driving home in the early morning light Carol was quieter than usual. "Penny for them," her husband finally asked.

"Oh, nothing, I was just thinking that I feel like I've been well and truly fucked tonight."

Glenn shook his head and looked at his beautiful, sexy wife. Her eyes still sparkled and her smile was as lovely as ever, no one would have guessed that she had sucked, masturbated and been fucked numerous cocks and dildos for several hours and been on the receiving end of load after load of cum.

The following day Glenn and Carol were lounging in their hot tub, naked. She turned to her husband and said with that sexy smile and a glint in her eye, "I've been thinking."

"Ah gee, how I hate to hear those words, what is it?"

"I want to invite Vance over, I know he's very young but I like the way he fucks me and he has so much lovely hot cum, could you ask Carlo for his phone number?."

Glenn shook his head and picked his cell and made the arrangements for Vance to come over. He put the cell down, stared at Carol and said, "You know, I think your friend Trudy is right, you are a nymphomaniac!" What he hadn't told her yet was plans to move to Jamaica on a permanent basis. He thought that telling her would go over well . . . what do you think?