Meghna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

"Sure. Why would you a burden? Please do come and stay with us. After all Simran asked me to take special care of you too." Meghna replied with a smile.

And so it was fixed and the next day, Rajesh came with his clothes to stay with them for the next week. First two days went on without any incident. On the third day, Rajesh got a call from Vikram when he was in his work.

"Hi Rajesh. What's up?"

"Fine."

"Listen Rajesh, since today is Saturday and tomorrow I'll have an off day. Do you mind if I plan an evening drink session? It's been a long time since I have some. You know Meghna don't like me drinking. But as you'd there, she'll not say much today. What say?"

"Sure, no problem. Then I'll get the wine. What do you like?"

"Any Scotch. No problem."

"Ok then, teachers would be ok I guess."

"Ya, no problem."

"And Meghna? Will she take wine?"

"I'm not that sure. But better you bring one."

"Ok, I'll take a white wine and scotch then."

"Good, I'll arrange the additional things. See you in the evening."

Rajesh put down the phone and thought about the opportunity coming his way. He remembered that Meghna used to drink when they were together in college. She especially likes vodka mixed with soft drinks. But he couldn't say that to Vikram. Instead he decided to take a bottle of wine for her and keep vodka ready in his beg, incase she asked him for it.

So after finishing his work, Rajesh went to the liquor store and bought one bottle of Teachers 50, one white wine and a vodka. He put the scotch and the wine in one carry bag and put the vodka separately in his office bag. When he reached home, he found Vikram all ready in the living room for the evening drinking session. Rajesh smiled at his preparations. He had placed a table in front of the sofa on which glass, water and snacks, everything was ready.

"Come. I'm just waiting for you." Vikram said with a big smile. Rajesh could see the eagerness in his eyes for the scotch bottle he put on the table.

"You prepare the pegs I'll join you in a moment after changing my clothes." Rajesh said.

"Sure. Go on freshen yourself. I'll be waiting for you." Vikram said as he turned on the TV in front of the sofa. Rajesh went inside his room and put the office bag on his bed and went to the bathroom. After washing his face, he came out and changed in to his house dress. Then he went out to living room, where

Vikram had already poured two pegs of the scotch and watching the cricket match on the TV.

"Come. I can't wait anymore." Vikram said as he saw him coming. Rajesh smiled and sat beside him and took one glass in his hand. Then they both cheered and took a sip of the liquor.

"Where is bhabi? Is she drinking wine?" Rajesh asked, as he didn't see Meghna around.

"She's in the kitchen. I asked her but she's feeling shy of drinking with you." Vikram replied.

"Why? It won't feel good if we guys do enjoy and the lady of the house remains at the kitchen. Please call her and request her to take some wine. After all, I have brought the best wine in the store."

"I don't know. You try for yourself. Meghna." Vikram shouted for her.

"What?" Meghna replied from the kitchen.

"Come here. Rajesh want to say you something."

Meghna came out of the kitchen after some time. Rajesh looked at her. She was wearing the same saree she had on that very fateful day when Rajesh attempted to force himself on her in the kitchen. He immediately felt a jerk in his cock as she entered the living room with her nice curvy figure wrapped in that sexy saree.

Rajesh quickly ran his eyes on her full boobs and exposed navel, which mad his cock jump in his pants again. Meghna caught him glancing her with his lusty eyes and she rearranged her clothe to cover her body as much as she can.

"Meghna, Rajesh wanted you to have a glass of wine or he'll feel guilty of not giving you an evening of fun." Vikram said as Meghna stood near them.

"Why? I don't mind it. You guys enjoy your drink. I don't mind at all." She said.

"No bhabi, what would it be looked if we'd be busy here drinking while you keep working there all alone in the kitchen. Come on. Have a glass and then you can go to your work." Rajesh said.

"But I..." Meghna tried to avoid, but Vikram cut short her voice.

"Come on dear. It's just a glass of wine. Now go and bring your glass."

"Please bhabi. Take it as a request." Rajesh said. Meghna couldn't say much and went to the kitchen and brought a wine glass. Rajesh opened the wine bottle and poured the wine in the glass. Then he gave it to her and lifted his own glass.

"Cheers for your good health."

"Cheers." They all said. Meghna took a sip of the wine and then said. "Ok, you guys have your fun and I'm taking my glass to the kitchen. You see I need to cook the dinner too. And Vikram, will you come for few minutes to give me a little hand in making the chicken?"

"Come on Meghna. It's the semi final and you know how I hate to miss my game." Vikram replied.

"No problem bhabi. I can help you. I don't watch cricket too much anyway." Rajesh quickly replied as he wanted to grab the opportunity to be with her again.

"See, you get your solution. Rajesh, thanks for saving me." Vikram said with a smile.

"No problem at all." Rajesh replied with a smile.

"Whatever you people like. Ok then, I'm going to the kitchen and Rajesh don't make it late or otherwise dinner will be late too." Meghna said as she went to the kitchen with the wine glass in her hand. She didn't like the idea of Rajesh helping her in the kitchen, but she couldn't say anything to Vikram about it. Rajesh watched her sensual body and her big round buttocks swaying temptingly with her every step and felt his cock hardened inside his pants. Then he glanced at

Vikram and relieved to find him too busy with his game to see him ogling his wife's lovely body. Rajesh shifted his eyes back at Meghna's sexy ass and enjoyed the alluring movement of her ass cheeks until she went inside the kitchen and out of his sight.

"Rajesh, you are going too slow." Rajesh came back to his sense by Vikram's voice. He looked at him and Vikram pointed toward his only half empty glass, with his own empty glass in his hand. Then Vikram filled his own glass and asked Rajesh to finish his one quick.

"Its Ok Vikram. I drink slowly. You go ahead and carry on as you like. It took me times to finish my pegs." Rajesh replied.

"Ok, take your time. But don't take too much time as you have to help Meghna in the kitchen as well. Or otherwise we have to stay hungry for too late." Vikram said with a smile.

"Yes. In fact, I'll go right now as I don't wanna stay hungry for too late." Rajesh said and gets up from the sofa to go into the kitchen. He thanked Vikram in his mind for giving him the golden opportunity with Meghna again. He took one big sip from his glass and walked up to the kitchen. When he reached the door, he saw her busy with her cooking. Meghna had now wrapped her saree tightly around her as for the comfort of working. Rajesh just stood at the door for some time, admiring her sexy figure. Then he walked in and stood near her.

"Yes bhabi, what can I do for you?" Meghna choked and turned back to see him. She was a bit nervous to be with him so close again, especially after seeing the look of his eye's, just a few minutes ago. Although Vikram asked Rajesh to help her, she was hoping that at the end Vikram will come himself for the sake of courtesy. She felt quite disappointed to see Rajesh standing next to her. But she hides her feelings and smiled at him.

"So Vikram really made you work for your meal. All right. I'll do it myself. You go and watch the game." She said.

"It's all right. I have no problem. I don't cricket that much anyway. And I'll be rather happy to be near you than watching that stupid game." Rajesh told, with a wink of his eye.

"Sshhhh." Meghna stopped him with a finger on her lips. Then she hinted him that Vikram could hear him.

"Don't worry. He is too busy in his game to mind our chit chat." Rajesh told her with a smile.

"Please Rajesh, do not begin it again. You said you won't do it again." Meghna said.

"Yes I remember and I'm not breaking my promise. I'm just saying that you are more interesting for me than that game of cricket. Now what do you want me to do?"

"Not much, just bring out the meat from that market bag and wash them there." She asked Rajesh, showing the chicken. Rajesh opened the plastic bag and took out the raw meat on a bowl that she gave him. Then he took the bowl to the basin and opened the water tap. Meghna gave him another bowl to keep the clean meat and get on her work again. Rajesh washed the meat piece by piece and put them on the other bowl. In between his work, he glanced at her, working only few feet away from him. As Meghna has her saree wrapped tidily around her body, it left a good amount of her body uncovered. Rajesh was standing at her left side and he can see her exposed torso right under her short blouse up to the low knot of her saree, under her navel. Rajesh felt a hot rush of blood in his body as he saw her milky white tummy and curvy waistline again. He was so lost in watching her that he forgot his work and didn't notice that Meghna also was looking at him.

"What are you looking at?" Meghna asked him. Rajesh looked up to her eyes and smiled.

"Nothing, just admiring the splendid job of the Creator." Rajesh replied.

"Don't forget your word Rajesh." Meghna said, as she tried to hide her body with the saree.

"I'm not. But so far I remember, I never promised anything like not watching you ever again. Did I?" Rajesh said.

"Please Rajesh, don't start it again. Its not good for our relation."

"What? I'm only watching you. Every man of this world likes watching beautiful women. Don't tell me that Vikram never looked at any other nice looking woman. Then what's wrong with me?"

"No I didnot mean to say that. I mean what if Vikram saw you doing this?"

Rajesh stopped his work and went to the kitchen door to see what's Vikram doing. When he saw him busy with his game and glass, he came back in again.

"Go check for yourself. Your hubby is more busy with his drink than worrying about leaving his beautiful wife with some other man."

"Don't say like that. Vikram is not like that. And he trusted you as a brother."

"And I also respects him. But, what can I do when my heart started beating fast every time I saw you around. And the ever growing beauty of you is also not helping me either." Rajesh said.

"What?"

"Yes Meghna, I can't stop myself from saying that you are getting prettier, day by day after your marriage. When we were together, you were a beautiful girl. But now you are an elegant lady with a body full of grace. I just can't stop my eyes from lashing out on the beauty of your superb sexy figure."

Meghna was flattered and red with shame hearing Rajesh's words. She couldn't say anything as she felt a bit proud with his compliment on her well maintained body. Meghna did try hard to keep herself fit and she did like it when somebody praises her hard work.

"But Rajesh, it's wrong and illicit for you to think about me like that."

"What wrong? What Illicit? And for who?"

"Everybody. Simran, Vikram and all other of our society."

"Yes it is. Simran or Vikram will say it wrong only when they'll know about. I'm not telling them and I doubt you'll too. And about the society, how would they know what's going on in our family." Rajesh said with a mischievous smile.

"But still it's wrong and I don't like it." Meghna said with a stern voice.

"Relax Meghna. I'm not going to force myself on you like the last time again. I'm a man of my words and you don't have to worry about that again. Now here are your chickens and tell me are there anything else you need me to do?" Rajesh asked her, showing her the freshly washed chickens.

"No thank you. You may now go and join Vikram." Meghna replied as she took the bowl from his hand.

"Ok then." Rajesh smiled and went out the kitchen, living her all lost in her own thoughts. Meghna recalled his words in her mind. Yes, she can't stop anyone from admiring her beauty as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Although it's all wrong in their part, but practically Meghna could do nothing about it anyway. And people will say something only when they will know something. And she knew that nobody gonna knows about it until she herself revealed it. So she decided to stop worrying about it and let him enjoy his own things since it's not got to do anything with her. If somebody feels good by watching her, she can't complain about it to anybody either. In fact, Meghna had developed a soft corner for Rajesh for his true confession that he still loves her just like he did before. She felt a bit proud too to realize that she still had that charm over him, even after he got married to Simran. She smiled silently and got busy on her work again.

Rajesh came to the TV room and found that Vikram had already gutted three pegs on his stomach and was pouring the fourth one to his glass. Rajesh sat on the sofa and took his half filled glass.

"Hey, you took too long so I had poured my own peg. Did you just help her or you cook the whole meal? Ha ha ha ha." Vikram asked him and laughed out loud. Meghna heard him laugh and came out to the room.

"Vikram, how much did you take?" She asked him with her hands on her waist. Vikram winked at Rajesh and looked at her.

"Only two dear. Don't worry darling, I'm not drunk yet."

"Yes, I can see that. Please Vikram, don't forget what happened last time. So please check your pegs."

"No problem dear. And tomorrow is a holiday. Why take tension then? And Rajesh is here to help you if I get too drunk. Won't you Rajesh?" Vikram looked at Rajesh and smiled. From his red eyes, Rajesh could figure out that Vikram was quite a bit drunk by then.

"Well Vikram, you should listen to Meghna bhabi. Or she'll blame me for all this."

"No Rajesh, I'm not blaming you. But Vikram just don't know where to put the breaks and that's why I don't let him drink often." Meghna said to Rajesh.

"Ok Meghna, now don't start your lecture on drinking again. I'll stop after this peg ok. Now go and make the dinner quickly." Vikram asked her. Meghna hinted Rajesh to keep an eye on him and went back to the kitchen. Then Vikram took the bottle and poured a double peg on his glass and drained half of it in one gulp. Then he mixed water with the remaining peg and smiled at Rajesh.

"When you have a wife like Meghna, you need to improvise things. He he he he."

Rajesh shook his head and smiled too. Then he poured one peg for himself too and looked at the game going on the TV. The match was getting boring as things become one sided affair after the team batting second lost half of it's side within seven over of the match. Now they have less wicket in hand and greater run rate to follow for a win. Rajesh looked at Vikram who was holding his glass in his hand and watching the game with his half open eyes. Rajesh understood that he was getting too drunk now. Then he shifted his look back at the TV screen. Although his eyes were on the TV, but his mind was lost in his thoughts of Meghna and her ripe body. He visualized her in his mind and tried to figure it out how will be she look without those clothes on her sexy figure. In his imagination, Rajesh started to undress her, removing her clothes one by one. His thoughts of her naked body made his cock grow hard in his pants and he took a cushion above his groin to hide his erection. As he nears his imaginations of removing the last piece of clothes from her body, suddenly his thoughts were cut short by a snoring sound coming from his side. He turned his head and found that Vikram fall asleep with his half empty glass still in his hand. Rajesh quickly took the glass from his hand and put it on the table. Then he jerked Vikram's body in an attempt to wake him up.

"Vikram, wake up. Hey man, wake up."

"Huunnhhhh." Vikram made a groaning sound but didn't open his eyes. Rajesh tried to shake him hard and called out his name louder, which made Meghna came out of the kitchen too.

"What happen Rajesh?"

"Nothing. He just falls asleep."

"I knew he will. Thats why I don't let him drink too much."

"Don't worry, he will wake up. Vikram, Vikram, wake up." Rajesh tried to wake him up. But Vikram only made some unrecognizable sound and fall into his sleep again.

"Leave it Rajesh. You can't wake him up before morning. It's always happens whenever Vikram drinks." Meghna told Rajesh.

"Now what to do?" Rajesh asked her.

"Let's try to grab him and take him upto the bed." Meghna replied and walked around the sofa and stood at Vikram's other side. They both grabbed his heavy body together and pulled him up from the sofa. Rajesh put his one arm around his shoulder and Meghna hold the other one. Then they both slowly dragged his drunk body toward the bedroom. Vikram was quite heavy and they both were huffing and puffing while dragging him up to his bed. When they reached the bed, Rajesh dropped him flat on the bed and sat on the edge, taking heavy breathes. Meghna also sat beside him, taking long deep breathes.

"My God, he is heavy. How do you bear his weight?" Rajesh asked Meghna with a chilly smile in his face. Meghna didn't get what he's saying and looked at him puzzled.

"I mean in those special time?" Rajesh made his point clear to her. Meghna then understood that he is referring to the missionary position of sex.

"Shut up Rajesh. It's none of your business." And she got up from the bed and went out of the bedroom. Rajesh also stood up and walked out behind her.

"Hey Meghna, I'm just joking. Sorry." Rajesh apologized as he walks behind her. Meghna didn't say anything and keep walking till she got into the kitchen again. Rajesh also entered after her. Meghna was standing near the stove, looking at the chicken item she was cooking. Rajesh walked up to her and stood near her.

"Sorry Meghna, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have brought the whisky. Sorry for spoiling your evening."

"Don't be sorry Rajesh. I know that it must be Vikram who have asked you for a drink. I know that he's always on the look for an excuse to have a drink. It's not that I don't like people drinking as you know that I also used to drink. But Vikram just could not control on his speed and always tends to get drunk too early. Thats why I don't allow him to drink regularly. Anyway, my cooking is finished. You want to eat now or like to have a few more pegs." Meghna said with a smile.

"Well I'm not that much hungry and do like to have another peg, if you allow." Rajesh said.

"Ok then, you take your drink and I'll have another glass of wine. And if you don't mind, can I watch the TV?" Meghna asked him.

"Sure. And if you like, I have a vodka bottle for you too." Rajesh said with a wink.

"What?"

"Yes, and Vikram do not know anything about it. So do you like to have one, just like the old days."

Meghna thought for a while. She had not taken hard drink since she left Rajesh. What if she get drunk and he'll take advantage of her condition. But at that moment, she didn't find a proper excuse to decline his gentle offer. After all, she did have drunk with him earlier as well. She also reckoned that one peg won't make much of a difference to her.

"Ok, bring the bottle and I'll see if there any soft drink left in the freezer."

Rajesh jumped in delight and went to his room in a hurry. He brought out the vodka bottle from his office bag and quickly returned to the kitchen, where Meghna was waiting with a glass and the cola in her hand. She gave the glass to him and told him to make the peg while she checked the gas and other things for one final time. Rajesh took the opportunity and poured a large peg and quickly mixed it with the cola. Then he handed over the glass to her.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers