Meghna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

"Oommmm, uunnnhhh." Meghna moaned in her mouth as Rajesh's hands were pressing and fondling her tight jags after such a long time. Meghna was writhing her body under him as her body was on fire with his ecstatic manipulations. In her mind, Meghna knew that things were gone way too far and she had to stop all these before it went out of her hand. But she felt her body was too weak to stop Rajesh. Instead, it began to like the old familiar feeling of Rajesh's hands fondling her jugs and playing with her nipples. Although they were still clothed, Meghna could still feel Rajesh's rock hard member, rubbing against her naked belly which made her pussy moisten up. Meghna had a strange feeling in her at the feel of his hard pole against her body again, make her to recall the old memories of their passionate love making. Meghna could feel her pussy got more wet just at the thought of Rajesh big hard cock again.

Rajesh was also hot like hell and wanted to fuck her like a crazy dog. His cock was hard like an iron rod and roaring to invade her juicy pussy once again. He knew that he had her in position for his final assault and didn't want to waste any more time. Although, he would have like to take her to bed and enjoy her lovely body with patience, but he also knew that he should first break her taboo as fast as he can and then she'll surrender to him anyway. Now he couldn't effort the chance to let things go loose and let her slip away from his hand's again. He wanted to seal her fate when he got things going in his favour.

Rajesh broke his kiss and moved his mouth down to her exposed boobs. He holds her right tit in his left hand and put his mouth over it. Meghna moaned and hissed as Rajesh took her hard nipple between his teeth and lightly bite it.

"Isssshhh, ooommhhh."

Meghna moaned and lifted her chest up as Rajesh's mouth on her boob sends an exquisite feeling of joy and delight spreads all over her body. Although in her mind she was still thinking it's not right, but her already aroused body started to like his foreplays and began to act on its own. With her growing desire, the thin line between moral and illicit, good and bad becomes blurred in her mind. She closed her eyes and relaxed her body to enjoy the fantastic experience she's having after such a long time.

Rajesh could also read her mind getting weaker with the growing desire and moved fast on his work. His left hand left her boobs and slid down to her legs, to the hem of her saree. Meghna's saree was already ridden high up to her knees due to the writhing and twisting of her body from so long time. Rajesh put his left hand under the hem of her saree and grabbed her right leg, just above her knee. Then he slid his hand on her smooth leg in an upward motion. A shiver ran through her body as Meghna felt his hand on her leg. She could feel his hand sliding up and her saree lifted with it, but was just so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't show any objection to it. And seeing no protest on her part, Rajesh speed up his hand movement to pull her saree up, exposing her milky white thighs. Soon Rajesh had his hand fondling her supple back thigh and her saree pulled up as far as to her upper thighs. Then he found the cloth stuck between their bodies. So he lifted his groin from her body and slid his hand further up till he touches her nice round ass. Now Meghna's saree was pulled up to her waist, exposing her black panty. Then he spread her naked thighs wide with his legs and positioned himself over her.

After that, things happened so fast that Meghna just couldn't get hold of the situation. And when she realized what was about to happen, she was too late to react. Her trance was broken by the sound of his zipper and felt his fingers roaming over her panty. And before she could do anything, she felt his fingers pushed aside her panty from her wet pussy mound and his hard cock head pressing between her soft damp pussy lips. Meghna opened her eyes and saw Rajesh's face inches above her. He was looking straight into her eyes when Meghna saw him clinching his teeth and felt his thick hard cock head spread her wet pussy lips and plunged into her wet pussy hole.

"Aannhhh."

Meghna made a low scream as Rajesh started to invade her hot pussy with his thick hard dick after a long time. He keeps staring at her wide open eyes as he pumped his cock deeper and deeper in to her lovely warm hole with short hard jabs.

"Aanngghh, uunnghhh, uunngghhh." Meghna bite her lips to stop her screams and looked at him with her wide open eyes, as Rajesh shoved his huge cock deeper into her wet warm love hole with his powerful thrusts. A familiar old feeling of sweet pain and pleasure spread across her body as his big shaft made its way into her moist pussy, spreading her pussy real wide. Meghna's eyes were on tears as Rajesh pushed his entire cock ball deep in her moist pussy and then remained still, enjoying the tight embrace of her velvety pussy walls around his stiff cock shaft. He had a victorious smile on his face as he looked down at her and saw tears rolling out of her eyes. Rajesh lowered his face to her and put his mouth back on her soft lips. Meghna closed her eyes and accepted her defeat and relaxed her body to enjoy the joy of fulfillment that her body was longing since Rajesh entered her life again.

Rajesh kept kissing her and remained still on her with his thick prick buried deep in her pussy. He enjoyed the feeling of her pussy muscles pulsating and clasping tight around his cock that he's missing since she had left him and got married to Vikram. Simran was also a good partner in bed. But Rajesh just couldn't compare Meghna's juicy pussy with anybody else. The soft yet firm grips of her pussy always made his cock grow extra hard.

Then, after enjoying her tight grips for sometime, Rajesh finally started moving his cock in and out of her moist pussy with long and slow strokes. He slowly withdraws his entire cock till only the head remains in her, and then pushed back slowly again till their pubic meets and his balls rested on her ass.

"Ooommmhhh, uuunnnnhhh."

Meghna moaned as Rajesh's slow fucking developed an exquisite feeling deep inside her and she involuntarily bucked up her hips to take his cock deeper in her wet pussy hole. Her pussy started to like the big hard shaft moving in and out of it and squeezed the swollen prick with her soft moist walls. Although Rajesh wanted to fuck her for a long time, but her action and his own thoughts of fucking her from so long time have made it impossible for him to hold on for long and soon he increased the tempo of fucking her sweet pussy. He moved his hands to her nice round legs and holds them under her full thighs. Then he spreads them further and pulled her legs up toward her chest. That made her pussy to rise up high and Rajesh began to shove his cock hard and fast into her waiting pussy.

"Aannhhh, aannhhh."

Meghna cried in ecstasy as Rajesh's hard pounding gave her an enormous pleasure that she was missing from so long time. Now she was freed from all her taboo and wanted to enjoy the fucking of his thick hard cock, whole heartedly. Meghna holds his body tight with her hands and wrapped her legs around his waist and bucked her hips to meet his rough thrusts. Rajesh also got more excited with her cooperation and pounded her pussy with mighty force. They both were so lost in their fucking that they lost the sense of time and place. They even didn't care about the fact that the sofa was making quite a sound with their fast rocking motions. The room was filled with the sounds of Meghna's cries, Rajesh's grunts and the creaking sound of the sofa.

"Aaanhhh, aannhhh, uunnhhh."

"Hunnghh, hunngghh."

"Aaannnhh, uuuhhhh, oommmhhh."

"Hunngghh, hunnghhh."

Now Rajesh was fucking her like a beast. He was no more worried about her husband, Vikram might wake up from their loud noise. All he care at that time was the tight grip of her pussy and the sensational fiction of his cock on her wet pussy wall. He moved his hands from her legs and slides them under her nice round ass. Then he cupped her plump ass cheeks with his both hands and pounded her pussy with extreme force. He was pushing his thick hard dick fast into her pussy and his balls were bouncing on her ass. Meghna was all crying and screaming with pleasure and pain as Rajesh kept on pounding her juicy pussy mercilessly with his big cock.

"Aannhhh, aannhhh, uunnhhh, oonnghhh."

"Unnhhh, aannhhh, ummhh, oohhhh."

Then, after giving her few more hard and fast stroke, Rajesh pushed his cock deep into her pussy and started shooting his hot cum inside her. Meghna felt his cock twisting and shooting his hot jizzs deep in her pussy. That made her come too and she dug her nails on his back. She bucked her hips and squeezed his cock hard with her pussy, as wave after wave of her crushing orgasm washed her entire body. Rajesh also could feel her pussy contracting around his shaft and milking his cock like she'd squeeze out his every last drop of sperm. That made him to push his cock even deeper in her pussy and shoot his last drop of potent cum in her. Then he collapsed on top of her and lay there still, enjoying the warm tight grip of her pussy around his cock shaft. Meghna also calm down after her orgasm subsided and remained in her position, breathing fast and thinking what have she just done and the possibility of events to come after that.

(To be continued...)

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers