Meghna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

"Cheers again." Meghna raised the glass and took a big sip down her throat. She closed her eyes and jerked her body at the sharp test of vodka after such a long time.

"How is it Meghna?"

"Wow, it's quite snappy. But yes, it's feels good." Meghna shook her head as the strong warm liquor passes through her throat and settled in her stomach. She immediately feels a hot rush of blood from her head to toe and feels all her stresses easing up. She took the glass in her mouth again and gulped down more than half of it in one go. Rajesh watched her with a smile as she jerked and shook her body, in an attempt to suppress the strong test of the vodka. Meghna looked at Rajesh and smiled and then walked out of the kitchen to the TV room. Rajesh followed her behind, gazing freely at her undulating buttocks from close quarter.

Suddenly Rajesh was thrilled with a possibility of things can happen now. He knew that Meghna still had a soft corner for him in her heart or otherwise she didn't have surrendered herself so easily. He also knew that Meghna really loved him not only for his good nature, but also for his ability to fuck her real good and she must have been missing those raunchy sessions like he does every day. He also knew that it's the burden of society and her traditions, which holding her back so far. Now all he needed was to ignite the lost spark in her and let her breaks the shackle of those social taboo. And for that he'll not get a better chance than this.

Meghna all ready had a glass of wine and now she also drinked half of the strong vodka peg. Rajesh knew that her mind will be weak in thinking everything correctly. And it will provide a good opportunity to persuade her that having extra marital sex is not such a big issue. Rajesh smiled at his thoughts and walked behind her into the living room. Meghna walked up to the sofa where Vikram was sitting and sat on it, putting the glass on the table. She picks up the remote and changed the sport channel to an entertainment one. It's one of those family mega soaps that Rajesh don't like much. But he didn't complain today. Instead he also sat beside her left side and took his glass in his hand.

Rajesh looked at Meghna as she was busy watching the series. Rajesh felt quite aroused at the thought of taking her to his bed again. But he wants to go slow and easy with her. This time, he didn't want to force himself on her. Rather he wished to seduce her slow and make her surrender herself to him. He turned his eyes from her and fixed it on the TV screen.

And coincidently, the scene going on the TV was also was in favour of Rajesh's plan. It was showing a scene of a millionaire's wife and her boyfriend was meeting secretly in some place and having some erotic moments. Suddenly Meghna got aware of the awkwardness of the situation. She was watching an illicit scene, all alone with the very man who wants to have illicit sex with her from a long time. And that's to when her husband was asleep drunk in their bedroom. She pressed the remote and switched the channel.

"These days these channels can show anything for the TRP." Meghna tried to justify her action.

"But Meghna they are showing only what is going on around us. These days it becomes a common thing in rich people's life to have extra marital affairs." Rajesh replied her.

"I don't know why would they do that." Meghna said.

"Because they all just wanted to achieve the ultimate pleasure of life. You see Meghna, we people evolved from animals. And in the animal kingdom, it's natural to have multiple partner." Rajesh tried to move the conversation towards the sex topic.

"But still I do not think that people can so easily forget everything and start having affairs. I still believe in good moral of our society and think that people should remember their marriage vows." Meghna replied firmly.

"Well, just because you don't believe, it does not mean it's not true. People were so busy these days that they forget sometimes to look after each other's need. Like that rich guy in that drama. He was just so busy earning money for his family that he forgot to attend the needs of his wife. And as a result, she found her love and passion in that younger guy. I don't think that guy also loves her. May be he is just using her for her money and the free sex he's getting from her. It's all simple, isn't it?" Rajesh put extra emphasis on the word 'sex' and tried to take her attention toward the main topic.

"But what about the society. If everything runs this way, then where will be no things to call social bondings." Meghna tried to defend her argument.

"Meghna, like I said, society is also made by peoples only. And people will put a finger on you only when they can catch you doing something wrong."

Meghna remained silent. She didn't know what to say next. He was right. Vikram still thinks her as a virgin as she never told him about Rajesh. And Simran also don't have any idea about their last incident as Rajesh didn't tell her. Had Vikram not arrived on time that day, she would have ended up having sex with Rajesh and yet nobody would have known anything.

Rajesh watched her reactions closely. He could see the changing color of her face with each passing moment. He also knew that she was quite tipsy by now with the amount of alcohol in her belly. So he decided to go a bit bold now.

"Ok Meghna, will you give me one true answer?"

"What?"

"First you tell me you'll answer the truth."

"Ok."

"Meghna, that day you said you don't have any feeling left for me. Is it true?"

Meghna keep quiet for a moment. She can't say that it's not true, but she also finds it difficult to lie so quickly.

"Yes, it was true. After my marriage, I have taken you out of my heart." Meghna said, without looking into him. Rajesh realized that she was lying to him. He was very pleased to know that she still has some feelings left for him.

"Then why did you let me go so far with you that day? We both know that if Vikram didn't show up at that moment, the story would have been different today." Rajesh asked her again. Meghna couldn't say anything now. She remained speechless, staring at the TV screen. Rajesh could see that he got her trapped in his words.

"Tell me Meghna. Instead of doing any objection, why did you allow me to take you so easily?" Rajesh keep on asking the questions that made her more nervous.

"I didn't allow you to anything. You just forced yourself on me that day." Meghna finally managed to say something.

"Don't lie to me Meghna. We both know how hard you did try to break free that day. We both also know that we'r missing each other and you can't deny this fact that you did enjoy my touch that day." Rajesh said in a hard voice. Suddenly Meghna got alarmed with the tone of his voice. She looked at him with frightened eyes.

"Please Rajesh, don't start this all again. I beg of you." Meghna pleaded him with her folded hands. Rajesh smiled.

"Don't worry Meghna, I'm not going to do anything stupid. But I do want to hear the truth from you. Tell me Meghna, do you still feel the same way for me like I do for you?"

Meghna looked into his eyes for a long time. Rajesh could see tears in her eyes as she was fighting with her inner self to decide what to do now. After a long pause, Meghna took her eyes off him and lowered her head in defeat.

"Yes Rajesh, I still love you like the way I loved you before. I lied that I do not have any feelings for you. In fact, since the day we have parted, I remember you each day. But we both are married now. We are now in-laws. It's illicit for us to keep such feelings for each other now."

Rajesh could see her determination getting weaker with passing time. He knew he had her in such a situation from where he can easily manipulate her emotions to his advantage. So he decided to go for the final part waithout delaying any more.

"Yes I know. But as I said, it's wrong only when they'll know about it."

"Means?" Meghna looked at him, puzzled.

"Means if you don't get caught while doing a theft, then you are not thief. Isn't it?"

"But still there will be guilt in ones mind." Meghna tried to convince him. She realized that the conversation has gone too dangerous now. She understood that Rajesh was trying to change her mind by indulging her in his words. She also realized the vulnerability of the situation as she was all alone with him and her husband was sleeping dead drunk. She knew if he again tries to make any move on her, she doesn't have anybody to protect her from him. And, from his words, she got a clear indication of his intention and bid to seduce her again with his tricky conversation.

All of sudden. Meghna also realized the possibility of things that can happen in that time. And to her surprise, instead of feeling insecure, Meghna felt her body warming up with the thought of having sex with Rajesh again. In her three years long married life, Vikram has given her everything that a wife wants from her husband. But one thing that Vikram couldn't compensate was the steamy sex she had experienced with Rajesh. Now, Meghna had to admit that Rajesh do have a bigger tool than Vikram. It's not like Vikram was small in size, but it's nothing compared to Rajesh's dick. Rajesh's cock was not only longer than Vikram, but also quite thicker too. Meghna just loved the way Rajesh's big fat cock used to stretch her pussy real wide and filling up her tight hole up to the hilt so much that she tends to get wet just at the thoughts of Rajesh's big hard pole. And since their separation, she was really missing the pleasure of his thick cock in her pussy.

But Meghna had her feelings under control, till that day, when Rajesh forced himself on her in the kitchen. And now since they were in a situation where things can go anyway, Meghna felt the desire for his massive cock, rising deep inside her body again. But she didn't forget that it's illegal for them to do something like that. She could feel her body was warming up for the possible turn of events. But her inner mind was saying,"No Meghna. Don't do it. It's wrong."

Meghna found herself torn between her mind and body and remained silent in her seat. And the alcohol she took was also weakening her will power. Rajesh also could see the dilemma in her face and realized that he must now have to take control of the situation. He could sense her getting weak in her defence and decided to move fast before things went out of his hand.

"Guilt is what we creats in our own mind. If you read our ancient books, you'll discover that these things are going on from the times of kings. I agree that going against the establishment is not a right thing to do, but suppressing your own desire and feelings for too long is also not good for your health. One must not hold back his emotions for too long as it'll develop a depression in his mind. You must let out your inner feelings if you want to have a relax and stress free mind."

Meghna didn't say anything. She fully understood the meaning of his words. Rajesh has now came straight to the point. But still she didn't stand up from the sofa. She felt her legs were getting heavy as she sat there, all sweating with increasing excitement of her mind and body. Rajesh watched her fast breathings and realized that she was also getting quite hot with the excitements. So he decided to get bold with her.

"Tell me Meghna, when we both have feelings for each other, is it wrong to take advantages of the situation and go a bit out of the boundary sometime. Say a kiss."

"What?"

"A kiss. Come on Meghna. It's not like we never kissed before. What wrong if we do it one more time."

"No Rajesh, it's wrong. And besides, don't forget your promise."

"I'm not. That's why I'm just asking you this time. Please Meghna, just one kiss."

Meghna didn't say anything. Her heart was saying it's ok. One kiss won't change things much. But her mind was saying, no she shouldn't give him an opportunity again. She was getting confused between her heart and mind and the alcohol she took also made things worse for her.

"Please Meghna, only one harmless kiss. I promise I'll not do anything that you don't like. Please Meghna, say something."

"I don't know what to say Rajesh. Yes I do still have love for you, but what you are asking is a forbidden thing. Vikram is a very loving husband and Simran is like a little sister to me. I don't think it'll be a good thing to betray both of them."

"Come on Meghna, It's only a kiss. And how would they feel betrayed if they do not know a thing about it. And the question of your mind, just pretend for a moment that we are not married yet and it'll become easy for you." Rajesh tried to convince her. Meghna didn't say anything. She just sat there, looking down at the floor. Rajesh observed her for a few seconds. He wanted to grab her down and began his assault on her right away, but he also didn't want to offend her. He wanted to make her longing for him too, so that he can have her for a longer period of time. Rajesh watched her as she sat there thinking what to do. Meghna's strong mind was now getting weaker with each passing second. Slowly, she also began to think that one kiss won't going to make much difference as long as Rajesh keep his promise of not going any further.

"So Meghna, are you ok with that now?" Rajesh asked her again.

Meghna's heart skipped at his words. But she kept her quite as she didn't know what to say. Rajesh took her silence as a node and moved himself closer to her. Meghna's heart was beating fast as she felt his body rubbing against her. She was trembling with fear but couldn't get herself up from the sofa. She felt like a hot rush of blood gushing up to her head as she felt Rajesh moved more closer to her and put his right arm around her. Meghna's whole body jerked as Rajesh put his arm over her right shoulder and holds her forearm with his hand. Rajesh hold her tight and pulled her body closer to him. Meghna was shaking with fear and shame, but couldn't gather any energy to put any resistance.

Seeing no objection so far, Rajesh move faster and hold her sweet face with his left hand and turned her head to face him. Meghna looked straight into his eyes, full of love and desire for her. Her heart was beating fast, But her mind was still not sure about it.

"Please Rajesh, don't do it. It's not right." Meghna made a faint pledge to stop him.

"Shhhhh, everything will be alright." Rajesh put his thumb on her soft lips and shut her mouth. Then he holds her face in place and moved his face to her. Meghna closed her eyes as she saw his face nearing her and felt his hot breaths on her own face. Then Rajesh removed his thumb from her lips and replaced it with his own lips on them. Meghna felt a hot current ran through her body as for the first time after her marriage, she was been kissed by a different man than Vikram. She was trembling with both nervousness and desire as Rajesh began to kiss her lips in a slow and sensual manner. Slowly and unknowingly, Meghna also warmed up with Rajesh's experienced lips sucking her rosy lips like a small boy licking his candy. Meghna tried hard to control herself from responding him back, but couldn't succeed for a long time. Soon her body began to act on its own and she began to kiss him back too. Rajesh got more aggressive with her response and put his tongue inside her mouth and started to dangle with her tongue.

Meghna felt her body was on fire as Rajesh's passionate kissing has ignited the lost spark in her. Her body automatically started to respond to the old familiar feelings of being with Rajesh. She put her hands around his head and holds him tight as they both locked in a passionate kiss. Seeing her responding to his kiss, Rajesh slide his left hand from her face to her neck. After caressing her neck, he slowly slid his hand further down to her chest. Meghna was too lost in his kisses to notice his hand's movements and when he didn't get any objection from her, Rajesh moved his hand above her firm boobs and grasped her right boob in his fist.

When Rajesh pressed the tender globe, Meghna got aware of the situation. She knew that things were going way too far for a little harmless kiss. She holds his hand and removed it from her bosom. But Rajesh again put it back on her soft firm bust. Meghna again removed his hand, but Rajesh keep putting it back on her chest. She tried to ask him to stop but could do nothing as her mouth was blocked by his kisses. Meghna could feel her tits getting hard with Rajesh's hand mauling her boobs and she felt herself getting weaker with each attempt of stopping his hand from touching her bosom. And, after repeated failed attempts, Meghna got tired of it and finally left his hand on its own let herself flow with the pleasure of the moment.

When he had his hand free from her resistance, Rajesh removed her saree from her chest and put his hand over her blouse and hold her soft globe with his palm. He grasped her firm boobs and mauled them hard, making her cry of pain. But her voice didn't come out of her mouth as her lips were blocked by Rajesh kiss. Meghna tried to remove his hand from her chest again, but this time Rajesh hold her hand with his right hand and keep mauling her boob with his left hand. Meghna's other hand was stuck between their bodies as Rajesh hold her closer to his body and she couldn't do anything except let him have his pleasure with her boobs. Meghna tried to break her kiss and pulled her head back to get away from him, but Rajesh didn't let her go and moved his head forward with her, without breaking the kiss. In her attempt to break free, Meghna leaned her body back on the sofa, but Rajesh also kept following her. And soon, Meghna found herself in a more a difficult position than before. She got herself almost in a laying position on the sofa with Rajesh's heavy body mounting over her. Now, she was trapped between Rajesh and the sofa and had no more place to go.

Rajesh couldn't believe his luck as he suddenly found the new position more favourable for him. Now he had trapped her under his body weight with both her hands were of no use. Meghna realized the condition, that she was now totally at his mercy. Rajesh didn't want to let go the opportunity and started fondling her both boobs above her blouse. Meghna was struggling to break free and get away from the sofa, but she found herself too weak to match with the body weight of Rajesh. She also didn't have much of a move as her one hand was held high by Rajesh's hand and the other one was still trapped between their bodies. Meghna twisted and crumpled her body in attempt to free herself, but Rajesh didn't let her go and pined her down with his body weight. In between her struggle, Meghna managed to free her left hand and tried to push him off her with her. However, her one hand was not enough for Rajesh's force. Then she hit on his back with her hand, but Rajesh didn't pay attention to little fight and kept on mauling her boobs hard with his left hand. He also didn't break their kiss for a single moment and keep on pressing and fondling her firm titties above her blouse. The twin effect of his kissing and mauling her boobs began to show its effect on her as she was getting weaker with the growing arousal inside her own body. And after fighting for some more time, eventually Meghna let go of her resistance and lay flat under him, letting him kiss her soft lips and maul her firm boobs at his own will. The effect of alcohol and the desire for having a good fuck again also made her weak and Meghna just laid there, giving herself up in his hand.

Rajesh also realized her helpless condition and didn't miss the chance to take full advantages of it. He put his hand between her blouse's front open and put it under to feel her soft naked boobs. But he couldn't push his hands beyond her cleavages. He tried harder but was unable to go any more deep in to her blouse. After repeated failed attempts, he got frustrated and got impatient to feel her soft boobs again. So he freed his other hand holding her right hand and moved it over her bosom too. Then, he quickly dug his fingers into her blouse and with a hard jerk, Rajesh tore open her blouse and freed her milky white breast from its covered in her white lacy bra. And before Meghna could react, Rajesh lifted her bra cups and grabbed her nude tits with both his hands. Her nipples were erect and hard with excitements and Rajesh immediately hold them between his fingers and started fondling them. Meghna shivered and quivered under him as his fingers squeezed her nipples, which sends an electric jolt to her body.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers