Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got up awkwardly from their desks, bending over somewhat, their books held close to their crotches. Miss Nishida grinned. It was very cute seeing the boys trying to hide their stiffies as they left the room, and it was inspirational. She felt so happy, so proud. She could see that she was turning it around. She was becoming a very successful teacher. She smiled and politely bowed, saying "sayonara" as each one passed.

Week Six

There was no class on the sixth week. It was a semester break. The boys were sorely disappointed, which is really music to a teacher's ears. If there was ever a sign that her system was working that was it. How many students complain about taking a vacation from classes?

David in fact took the time to stop by Miss Nishida's office, seeking advice, assistance. He didn't want to be the loser every week. He knew that he wasn't likely to ever get an award, but he at least wanted to see what happened. Plus, it was just simply embarrassing, having to repeatedly take the walk of shame. It was such a public humiliation.

Miss Nishida was quite sympathetic. She was not about to cheat on his behalf, provide him points he did not deserve, but it was entirely consistent with her duties, her responsibilities, her charge as a professor to help a student in need, to provide extra attention and guidance, to help the student improve. She spent a number of hours with him during the vacation time, going over lecture notes in more detail, helping him to appreciate the central points, and the fine points.

Miss Nishida also met with Mr. Peters. She was so excited about the considerable progress the students were making. And, he gave her some very useful advice. He encouraged her to keep a good record of the nature of the exercises and their effects on students' grades. This degree of documentation will go far when she writes up the results for publication.

She couldn't believe it. Publication? Last semester she was worrying if she was going to be employed, and now Mr. Peters was suggesting that she would even be able to publish a treatise on her new, innovative teaching methods. She couldn't wait for the next week, to get back to class and track their further progress.

Week Seven

Her students were raring to go when they returned from vacation. They had hit the books hard, some even so during vacation, much to the surprise and delight of their parents. They were also doing a better job taking notes in class, although Miss Nishida was especially distracting this Friday. She removed her jacket at the beginning of the class and it was clear that she wasn't wearing a brassiere. With breasts as large as hers, it was really quite obvious. They were hanging down a bit more and her nipples seemed so much more evident, with only a thin blouse between them and the boys' eyes. But even more suggestive was how they jiggled and wiggled with just about any little movement. It was like she had two giant bags of jello beneath her blouse, which were so fun to watch when she wrote on the board. She would turn to the class and say, "Please excuse. I forgot brassiere today. Very embarrassing."

The boys particularly liked it when she bent over at their desks, helping them with their notes. Her tits then hung down right before their eyes. They could see them swinging and swaying beneath her blouse as she made corrections to their writing. They asked for lots of individual help that day. She was so glad that they were now so very enthusiastic, so invested in improving their work. They had never seemed to care before. But now, they kept asking for individual help and attention. She couldn't be happier.

Miss Nishida had a special award that day, and she looked forward to its presentation. All teachers enjoyed providing their students with citations, honors, and commendations. It was perhaps the most enjoyable part of the job, the moment that you convey your satisfaction, your pride, for your students' achievements, and then with pleasure and joy watch their eyes light up, some times even tear up, with appreciation and gratitude as they step forth to receive their accommodation.

Miss Nishida smiled broadly as she opened her notepad. "The boy who has achieved the best this week." She did hesitate a moment. "Eddie Halen!" Alex furrowed his brow. He considered himself to be the brightest student in the class and that he would naturally win half the time. Apparently his classmates were really applying themselves more than he had anticipated. Well, a little competition isn't the worst thing in the world.

Eddie smiled broadly. He had indeed worked hard the past two weeks. Michael and Phil conveyed their congratulations. They would much prefer to win but they were pleased that someone had bested Alex. If Eddie could do it, then perhaps they could as well? They found Eddie winning to be most encouraging.

"And, the boy who needs to study more." David's eyes went to his desk, staring at his notes and papers. He had tried terribly, terribly hard; more so than ever before. But, he knew he wasn't one of the brighter students in the class. "Michael Anthony." David's head shot back up and a big grin spread across his face. He had done it! He really had done it. He could in fact compete with these guys. He didn't always have to lose.

Michael was stunned. They were all a bit surprised, as they assumed that David would anchor the low spot on the totem pole. Well, just as they were encouraged by the fact that Alex didn't win, they were a bit apprehensive over the fact that David didn't lose. Michael left the room, but not after first congratulating David. Miss Nishida appreciated that. It was good to see that her boys were being friendly and considerate while still highly competitive.

"Eddie, come to front of room and receive award."

Eddie got up from his desk rather quickly, almost knocking it over. Miss Nishida giggled at his enthusiasm. These were really very good boys. Some professors considered the remedial English students to be losers, a waste of resources. They were students who probably never should have been admitted to college. There were other places more suitable for boys such as these, such as community colleges, technical colleges, or the service industry. Miss Nishida could see otherwise. They just needed a little help, a little support, a little encouragement. Eddie took his place before Miss Nishida.

"Eddie, your award is that you can play with my breasts until bell rings."

Eddie grinned. This was going to be real good fun. He had been most envious of Phillip two weeks ago, and this time she wasn't wearing a brassiere. This would be even better.

Miss Nishida pulled the tails of her blouse from her skirt, her breasts notably wiggling beneath as she did so.

"And, for you, oshiego, beneath the blouse." Eddie's grin grew even broader. His bare hands on her bare breasts? Those huge, lovely soft, squishy boobs? His cock grew rapidly in his slacks, which was comfortably tucked facing up beneath tight briefs. All the boys, with the exception of David, were now being quite selective in their underwear selection on Friday, just in case they won. Eddie selected a pair that would be most effective in hiding any embarrassment. Alex though had opted for the opposite approach, wearing quite loose boxers in case he was selected; he would suffer the embarrassment for the pleasure of her touch.

Miss Nishida pulled her blouse away from waist, indicating to Eddie the path his hands should take. Unlike the boys before, he did not hesitate. He reached under Miss Nishida's blouse, momentarily enjoying the feel of naked skin, any naked, personal skin. He was so relieved that he was wearing tight briefs, his cock was growing so hard so fast as he felt his hands on Miss Nishida's smooth, naked skin.

The boys were very, very jealous. It was amazing enough to see Phillip playing with Miss Nishida's breasts outside of her blouse. They were stunned to see Eddie being given the opportunity to actually feel them beneath her blouse.

Eddie did not stay long at her abdomen. He quickly moved up to the much greater award, the golden globe awards of Miss Nishida's globes. The boys watched Eddie's hands move up, farther up, beneath, the teacher's blouse.

Miss Nishida's breasts were as good as he could have hoped. They were so full, so large. He had never felt breasts like this before, not even close. He had certainly felt a few breasts in his life. He was not entirely inexperienced, but those had been the breasts of girls. These were the breasts of a woman, a full grown woman with full womanly breasts. These were truly flesh bags of motherly milk. He clutched each of them within his hands, trying to hold as much as he could within each grasp, but they were so large, so humongous, so mountainous, so voluminous. He felt like a baby clinging to his mother's bosom.

He moved his hands beneath them and lifted each one up, much to the pleasure of the boys in the class. They could at least see that. He did not bounce them though like Phillip had. He only wanted to get a feel, a concrete feel, of their size, their mass, their weight, and he was not disappointed. These were truly the breasts of a woman.

Miss Nishida smiled at the boy's playful exploration of her breasts. She felt as much the teacher here as she did when she was helping Eddie with his writing, teaching him, showing him, what a woman's breasts are like. She whispered, "Touch my nipples, Eddie."

He did as she instructed, letting her boobs fall back down to their natural shape as he moved his hands up to her nipples, which were really quite stiff and erect. She whispered, as if only to him, "Do you feel how hard they are?"

"Yes," he said. He did indeed. He wondered if women with large breasts naturally had large nipples. He felt like asking her. After all, she was his teacher. But, it could be a rather naive, embarrassing question. Nobody his age wants to embarrass himself in front of the class asking dumb questions about the size of women's nipples.

"They're hard because of you, Eddie, because of your hands, your fingers." She reached out herself, with her right hand, and gently rested her fingers against the hardness in his pants. She stepped in closer to him, forcing his hands to press harder against her breasts, as she pressed harder onto his hardness. His briefs were tight, but she could still feel him within them, the feel of a young, hard, erect dick.

She rode the fingers of her hand up and down his hardness and said softly, "Play with them, touch them, feel them as if I feel you." She gripped her fingers onto the shaft of his cock, as best she could through his slacks and briefs, and squeezed him.

He complemented her hand on his cock by squeezing her breasts, feeling her feminine softness give way to the strength of his hand as her hard nipple pressed into his palm.

They both continued to explore and fondle each other, together. Eddie exploring the naked tits of his teacher, Miss Nishida the clothed cock of her student. The boys in the class reached down into their own laps, working their hands on their own cocks, imagining that it was the hand of Miss Nishida, feeling so jealous of Eddie, but still enjoying very much the opportunity to at least watch the award show.

Eddie could feel the breathing of Miss Nishida quicken, her breasts rising and falling within his hands, as he explored, fondled, cuddled, and squeezed her lusciousness. Miss Nishida was indeed becoming excited. She could feel warmth growing within her thighs as she felt the boy working her breasts while she worked his young, hard cock. Miss Nishida squeezed him harder, rubbed him harder. She had never given a boy, or a man, a hand job through his pants before. There was something about it that was uniquely erotic. She wondered if she should make him cum in his pants. It would be nice to make a boy wet his pants this way, squirting into his briefs because he couldn't control himself under her sensual touch.

Eddie was giving himself over to the pure bliss of the moment. Not too many boys are provided hand jobs by their teachers! However, not too many boys would also last too long under such circumstances, feeling a teacher's big tits under her blouse as she jerked him off through his slacks. "Miss Nishida," Eddie whispered, feeling himself getting very close.

She stopped. "No, no," she whispered, "Deru, no, you mustn't cum. That would be a very bad boy, to cum in your pants, right in front of class. Hai?" She grasped his hands within her own, through her blouse, and squeezed them, squeezing her breasts through his hands. "You must learn control yourself, Eddie."

Eddie was a little embarrassed at her saying this in front of the class, but some of the other boys needed to learn this lesson as well. David in particular could feel himself getting close. But, he didn't care. He knew he would never win the award and he wanted to make the most out of being simply a witness.

Miss Nishida returned her hand to his crotch. "Good boys don't wet pants in class, Eddie." It was a rather infantalizing way to put it, but she in fact made a very good point. There was no way he would be able to hide the wetness if he did cum. It would feel so good, so very, very good, though, to cum in response to Miss Nishida's sensual caressing of his cock, but in the end, perhaps, he might feel even worse, particularly as he left remedial English for his next class.

Miss Nishida used both of her hands on him, stroking, caressing, squeezing his cock. "You mustn't squirt in pants," she whispered, as she smiled at him, looking him in the eyes, squeezing the tip of his cock. "You probably have so much cum, so much manliness. It would make such a big mess, a big, wet, sloppy mess."

She was making a very good point, but simply her talking this way was making him want to cum even more, and certainly her squeezing the tip of his dick didn't help either. Eddie could feel himself now awfully close. She may be trying to discourage him, but her caressing the underside of his cock, his most sensitive spot, said something else altogether.

"I would though love to see you spurt, to see your manly spray, squirting all over the room, all over my dress." She leaned into him, "and, all over my face. Would you ganmen shawa? Cum all over your teacher's face?" She closed her eyes, leaned harder into him, and said, "Teacher would love to have you squirt all over me, on my cheeks, my nose, my lips, dripping down on my big boobie flesh."

It took all the willpower Eddie could muster, but with those last remarks David found himself going over the edge. He was not though losing control. Unlike Eddie, he was in full control: willfully, willingly releasing his load into his pants. He might not have as much cum as Miss Nishida was suggesting, but it was plenty enough to fill his pants. He closed his eyes, and he basked in the pleasure of his orgasm, feeling the surging, pulsations of relief sweep through him as his cock twitched and jerked in his trousers, gushing forth his thick, sticky gism into his briefs. It was indeed a mess, but a very delightful, pleasurable, slippery sloppy spill.

"You wouldn't want to walk to next class with a big wet sloppy stain, now would you Eddie?"

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

David was jerked rudely out of his reverie, and the reality of what he had done now swept over him as had his orgasm just moments ago. He quickly grabbed his books and crushed them against his crotch. He instantly headed for the door, Miss Nishida bowing to him as he passed by. He knew that he would have to miss his next class, as he was heading straight home.

Week Eight

Miss Nishida continued to be pleased by the progress of her students. She had been particularly happy to see David no longer obtaining the lowest score. She had spent so much individual time with him and was so pleased to see that the effort had indeed paid off. He needed some tangible evidence that studying hard did have its rewards. He may never actually obtain the highest scores for the week, but it was a big step for him to not have to take the walk of shame, and better yet, to be able to stay in class and witness the award ceremony. He did appear to be awfully pleased with having been there the previous week as he departed with a very satisfied look on his face.

She had never experienced before such rapport with her students. They even came to class with a smile on their faces, so eager to learn. They seemed to hang on her every word, and she did her best each week to give them further encouragement. On the Monday and Friday of the eighth week, she again wore no brassiere. This was a form of assistance that was really so easy to provide. It took no additional work on her part, yet it obviously had such a beneficial effect.

She would come to class wearing her business jacket, so that other faculty and administrators would not be privy to her rather provocative dress. But, once class started, she would remove the jacket to allow the boys the inspiration of seeing her voluminous titties bounce and wiggle throughout her lecture. It was really just innocent fun, and all for the good of their education.

She was not naive though. She was not stupid. She knew that teasing them like this, her little exhibitionistic displays, could itself be distracting. They would at times fail to follow a point, or even miss it entirely, their eyes and minds on her breasts rather than the blackboard. But, altogether, the losses more than outweighed the gains. She knew full well that if she did not dress up for her lectures, if she did not encourage them, if she did not reward them on each available Friday, they would be achieving far less.

When Friday rolled around she was ready to provide the prize. She read from her notepad, "Today's high achiever is. Oh my, yes, once again, Alex."

Alex smiled victoriously. Nobody was surprised. It would be hard to keep Alex off the victory stand, and he had applied himself particularly hard this week. It also helped that his stiffest competition, Eddie, didn't qualify.

"And, the boy who must step out is, let me see, oh, yes, well, it's Michael, again." She didn't mean to rub it in by saying "again." It was just that she was so surprised, as was everyone else in the room, including David. David in fact couldn't belief it. He was continuing to study hard, but he figured that Michael would pass him by, having eliminated him the previous week. This studying thing he was doing is really paying off some dividends.

Michael, disgusted with himself, got up. As he walked by, Miss Nishida bowed and said, "Gambette kudasai, don't give up. Keep trying."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. He knew now that he really couldn't count on David. David had apparently discovered some abilities or strengths that nobody had previously realized were within him. If it was a contest David wanted, then he would be game. He would study so hard next week that there would be no way that he would lose.

Once he departed Miss Nishida called on Alex to come to the front of the room.

Alex strode to the front with considerable pride and anticipation. Despite being the brightest boy in the class, he had in fact only won twice and, as far as he was concerned, not that much. The first time a quick peck on the cheek, and the second time the chance to paddle Miss Nishida. He was hoping for a bit more intimate contact, and he got it.

Miss Nishida had him stand against the blackboard, facing the class. She wanted him to be a good distance away from the class, as she wanted her own privacy for this one.

"Alex, to collect award, I want you to reach up my skirt and remove panties."

'So far so good,' Alex thought. He had so much wanted to remove her panties when he was spanking her, and now this award was even beginning with precisely that. He got down on one knee and reached up under her skirt, Miss Nishida smiling down at him as he did so, stroking his hair.

123456...8