Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Nishida could not have been prouder of her students. She knew she should do, had to do, something to demonstrate her pleasure, her pride, in their performance. She provided that demonstration on the final award day.

It began like any other, but it didn't stay that way for long.

"So atsui today, hai?" She took off her jacket. That wasn't unusual. But, it wasn't long before she complained again. "Too hot, too hot," she said, and momentarily stopped writing on the chalkboard to unzip her skirt. It once again fell to the floor. She stepped out of it, bent over, and picked it up. She was again wearing her white blouse, and it fully covered her panties, even when she bent over. However, a teacher without her skirt, covered only by her blouse, was still plenty sexy. She carefully folded the skirt and laid it on her desk. She turned to her class. "This okay?"

They all nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Miss Nishida," they agreed in unison.

"Supashi-bo!" she replied and bowed, resuming her lecture, the boys keeping a careful eye on the fringe of her blouse as she continued her presentation, the blouse at times flipping up, revealing a bit more nylon, a bit more thigh.

Minutes later she was again feeling warm. She fanned her face with her notepad, her straight black hair flipping up with the little wisps of air. "My, I don't know how you boys can stand it. Much too warm, today. May I please?" They just nodded this time.

She undid the buttons of her blouse. She didn't do it as slowly this time. After all, she did have a lot of material to cover that day. She turned away from the class as she removed the blouse from her shoulders, her arms. As she did so, her pantied bottom came into view. She was wearing today purple lace bikini panties that barely covered her fanny. Much of the bottom of her cheeks were bare, and the rest was hardly covered at all, being snugly wrapped in transparent, diaphanous lace, and Miss Nishida had such a pretty perky bottom. She was such a petite little thing, with such a deliciously little purple round derriere.

She turned around to lay the blouse down on her skirt and one then saw how big she was elsewhere, her breasts now dressed in a matching purple, charmeuse and lace overlay, deep plunging brassiere. The cleavage was revealing enough, but much to the boys' delight, one could readily see Miss Nishida's nipples through the lace. Their cocks were all now rock hard, and they were not even yet half way through the class. Their eyes also went quickly to between her legs. The bikini panty barely covered her cunnie. It seemed like the edges of her mound were peeking out the sides. But, regrettably, there was a large embroidery of a trophy right where the boys wanted to see most.

Miss Nishida continued her lectures, as if it was perfectly normal to be wearing only a brassiere, panties, thigh high nylons, and heels while teaching class. She wasn't even worried about Dean Kraemer stopping by unexpectedly. How could she get in trouble now, given the performance of her students on the NERT?

The boys particularly enjoyed her dress, or undress, when she visited their desks, helping them to understand a particular problem or note. The boy in front enjoyed getting a real good close-up peek, actually much more than a peek, into her brassiere. The boy in back delighted in the tight curves of her bottom, as well as the little pouch peeking out between her thighs as she bent over to instruct. Wouldn't it be nice if all pretty teachers taught this way? David wondered how he could possibly make it through the class today, as he could already feel himself getting close to cumming, quietly playing with himself as he gazed at the teacher in her undies.

Halfway through the hour she announced, "I just can't get comfortable today. So overdressed." She smiled at the boys as she reached behind her, thrusting her breasts out as she did so, and unclasped her brassiere. She kept her brassiere in place with one hand as she withdrew each arm from the strap. Once both straps were hanging ineffectively from the brassiere, she pulled her hands away. The bra momentarily stayed in place, seemingly glued to her breasts, but then slipped off, falling to the floor. "Oh, so sorry," she said, placing a hand to her mouth in a mock gesture of shock and embarrassment.

At least a few of the boys could now feel themselves close to cumming. Her breasts were so wonderful, so huge, so white, so luscious. Two really large globes of succulent flesh, capped by such perky nips, poking up so proudly. Miss Nishida bowed to them, letting, causing, them to wiggle and jiggle so provocatively. They were really quite the sight, such big jugs mounted on such a petite frame.

Miss Nishida then continued her lecture, her tits jiggling, bobbling, and wiggling with every little movement, now that there was nothing whatsoever to hold them still. And, to make it even worse, or better, whenever a boy answered correctly, Miss Nishida pattered up to him, her heels clicking on the floor, her breasts swinging and bobbling as she walked, to give him a little hug, momentarily crushing his face into those soft, full, luscious pillows.

She could see that each boy had an erection. She didn't mind. It was only natural. She even gave a couple of the little rockets a squeeze as she hugged the boy, David in particular. There was simply no way he was going to last through this class, feeling Miss Nishida's soft, squishy breasts smothering his face as her fingers pinched the head of his dick.

Time passed quickly for the second half of the class, and it wasn't long before it was time to announce the winner. Miss Nishida stood before the class, her breasts towering over her notepad, her nipples standing up like little statuettes. "Today's winner will be boy who most instrumental in our illustrious victory at National Education Remediation Test." It was quite different criteria than she had been using before, and she hadn't indicated on the syllabus that she would be using different criteria for the last and probably best award. The boys could register a protest with the ombudsman, but they didn't and wouldn't complain. It was certainly an appropriate and very reasonable revision, and when they heard the name of the winner, they were actually quite happy for him. "David! Kongurachure-shonzu! Please come to front of room to get award."

Miss Nishida could not be happier. She could feel moisture forming in her eyes, as well as somewhere else. She never felt so proud of a student before, never felt more eager to provide the award. David had worked so hard, and came from such a long way back. Perhaps he did have an advantage in that regard. The boy with the lowest points on the initial administration of the exam had more of an opportunity to improve. Nevertheless, nobody was really more deserving, and certainly nobody had worked harder.

David was shocked. He had no idea that he stood any chance of winning. He was just happy knowing he would be excluded (none was to be excluded from the final award). Although, when he heard what the criteria would be for the award, his ears had perked up. He knew that his difference score had to be amongst the best, and now he had won. He had actually won.

He hurriedly got up from his desk, almost knocking it over, and then, momentarily forgetting that he was sporting one giant erection, made his way to the front of the class, his trousers proudly sticking out in front of him, as if the award was to be given to his dick. Actually, that was in fact quite true.

There was a bit of smirking on the faces of the boys as they watched David as he strode up to Miss Nishida, his dick poking out so clearly, like he in fact had stuffed a trophy into his pants, but it was really good-natured snickering. They were all sporting erections themselves and would have had the same problem if they had been in his shoes, and all of them wished they were.

David's eyes went back and forth between Miss Nishida's eyes and her breasts as he got closer and closer to his prize. He wondered what it might be, and he wondered if he could last long enough to receive it.

Miss Nishida took his hand and led him to the side of her desk. "David, I am most proud that you win. You certainly work as hard as any student I have known."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

Miss Nishida took her position at the side of the desk, facing David, who now stood sideways to the class, his hard-on quite visibly evident. He suddenly became aware of it and quickly covered it up, but Miss Nishida gently, firmly, removed his hands. "No, no, you should be proud of him too. He is what motivated you to work so hard."

She got down on her knees and planted a light kiss on the tip of his bulge. David tried to think of something else, looking away, not being able to stand the severity of this pleasure.

Miss Nishida then unbuckled his belt, unzipped his slacks and, her breasts delightfully wiggling, with one quick smooth motion, pulled his slacks and boxers down together, freeing his stiff cock, popping out into the air like an obscene jack-in-the-box, along with the handkerchief. His face turned beet red. He had forgotten about that.

Its sudden appearance drew a few more snickers, but a couple of the boys in fact wished they had thought of that themselves. David wasn't so dumb after all. Miss Nishida picked it up, brought it to her nose, and smiled at him as she sniffed his manly scent. She laid it on the desk behind her.

She then turned her attention to what was most important and said, "Kawaii," and translated herself as saying, "Very, very handsome." She leaned forward, opened her lips and absorbed David's hard cock into her mouth.

The class gasped and David moaned, "Oh man." This was really so terribly too much. He squeezed his hands into fists, feeling her tongue lapping and licking away at the head of his cock.

Fortunately, she did not stay there long. There was really very little time left. She got back up on her feet, kissed David on the cheek, her breasts briefly pressing against his chest, turned around, looked back, and said, "David, please, pull panties down?"

David's trembling fingers grabbed hold of her panty's waistband, his cock pointing so stiffly at her butt.

"Just down to my nylons. Not all the way." She gave him a flirtatious smile, "I should at least keep my panties on, don't you think?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, his mind rather confused at this point. He pulled her panties down to the top of her nylons, while his eyes were fixed closely on her bum. It was as pretty, as perky, as sweet, as he had imagined it would be. It was like she had a bottom of a girl and the breasts of a woman. It was a really powerfully erotic combination.

His eyes naturally followed down the crack of her derriere to the even more enticing crack of her pussy, which was still fully shaved. It was now even glistening in the harsh light of the classroom. Miss Nishida had become quite aroused herself, putting on such a slowly drawn out strip show throughout that day's lecture, playing with the boys' cocks, pressing her naked breasts into their boyish faces. She wanted David's cock almost as much he wanted her cunt.

She bent over her desk and parted her thighs. She could not spread them far due to her panties, but it was enough to provide him a clear target. She reached back and grasped the lips of her pussy with her fingers and spread herself open to him, showing him her moist, wet insides, offering him a very clear view of where to put his hard, yearning cock.

The boys again gasped with shock and delight at the obscene pose of their teacher. Eddie found himself suddenly overcome, shooting and gushing his load into his pants, keeping his eyes on Miss Nishida , as he repeatedly spurted his hot, sticky stuff into his briefs. He knew he would have a problem afterward, but at this point he just didn't care. Not too many times in his life would he see something like this again. He almost regretted graduating from remedial English.

Miss Nishida said softly, "Anata ni sore o suru ki ga areba shite mo ii desu. If you want to, if it pleases you, you can do it."

It certainly would please him, and David, without any hesitation, without any foreplay, leaned down into her and shoved his cock up into her wet, tight, hot hole.

"Unnnnhh," Miss Nishida groaned as she felt his cock slide up her vagina. He wasn't big. He was even smaller than Eddie, but it had been awhile since any cock had been inside her, and it felt plenty big enough. Plus, it was a cock of a young man, one of her students, and at the moment that made it feel even better, more pleasing, than most any cock she had felt there before. She pushed her butt back at David, encouraging him to shove it in deeper.

He certainly did so. He had never felt anything so wonderful before. His cock was so thoroughly, completely embraced by the soft, wet, slick folds of her cunt, clinging, caressing, and clutching his cock as he slid it in and out, now openly fucking his teacher over her desk, pounding his cock in her pussy.

Miss Nishida responded in kind, grinding her hips, meeting his thrusts with her own. She let go of her cunt lips and slid the hand beneath her, underneath her, to get to her clit as he fucked her cunt. She groaned with lust as she made contact with its little stiffness, as his much bigger stiffness continued to work her cunt, plunging in and out like a plumber's snake cleaning a pipe.

"Oh, Miss Nishida," David groaned as he felt his orgasm overwhelm him.

"Naimenteki, David," Miss Nishida sighed, "Inside, cum inside me."

He followed her instruction, drove himself deep inside and released his load, his cock jerking and twitching in her cunnie as it spurted out it's seed.

"Oh David," she moaned as she felt him gushing his juices far up inside her, and her own climax then swept her away, her body suddenly exhibiting spasms and twitches, her cunt itself shuddering with her passion, her orgasmic climax.

David fell onto her back as his cock continued to squirt and spray into her cunt, feeling really too weak to hold himself up and wanting to feel close to Miss Nishida, to embrace her as he dick spurted and twitched inside her.

Miss Nishida quietly whimpered as she felt David fall onto her back, lost herself in her own orgasmic reverie, her own bliss. "Hmmmmmmm," was all that she could whisper.

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

It was quit a jolt, for the both of them. Nobody actually wanted to leave. Two of the boys stumbled out of the class, holding books to their crotches to hide their erections, the other two not hiding erections, but hiding the reason their erections were gone. Some were heading for home, others for the lavatory. David pulled himself away from Miss Nishida, his shriveling penis slipping easily out of her vagina, and bringing with it quite a bit of slop that quickly ran down her leg.

He knew he should go quickly, as Miss Nishida had to dress and clean up the class, and herself, before the next class arrived. He slipped his cock back into his pants and turned to leave, but Miss Nishida grabbed him just as quick and turned him back toward her, and her breasts, now glistening with perspiration.

"That was lovely, David, really lovely. I'm so happy for you." She gave him another kiss on the cheek. David bowed to her and said, "Supashi-bo sensei." He learned perhaps the most important lesson of all: good things will cum when you study hard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sore yo! I hope you enjoyed it. I very much enjoyed writing this one, and I hope you explore Misa Nishida's films, as well as others within this genre. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. I do try to incorporate ideas into future stories. And, please do vote. Your encouragement is probably more important than you appreciate.

1...345678