Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex began to lift up her skirt, but Miss Nishida stopped him. "No, no, Alex, mite wa ikemasen, you can't look. No looking at teacher there. That would be very naughty thing for student to do, don't you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. He slid his hands up her skirt, finding the path to her panties, working blindly in the dark, working their way up her thighs, enjoying the slick feel of her nylons, and then the smooth feel of her skin. He saw more when he was paddling her, but this was considerably more intimate than just paddling her bottom, even with her skirt pulled down. He was now able to actually feel down there, under there, feel her in her most intimate, most feminine of places.

He paused when he reached her panties, the panties of his teacher, and this time the front of them. He hesitantly, cautiously, touched her right in the most personal place: right on her cunnie. He looked up at her.

"Alex, my, my, where do you have your fingers?"

He didn't remove them, but he also didn't say anything, nor did he do anything more than just rest them there. He was very uncertain what he should do. You really didn't want to offend a teacher by fingering her when she didn't want it.

"Now, don't you ignore your teacher. Tell her, and all the rest of the boys in the class, where you have your fingers."

"Um, on your, your." He really didn't know how best to put this. He wanted to say "Your soft, luscious, cunt," but that might be rather offensive. Frankly, he didn't want to say it in any way, but, you should never disobey your teacher when she calls on you. Imagine refusing to answer a teacher's question, and certainly not when she is letting you put your hand up her skirt. "On your, um, vagina, Miss Nishida."

She turned her head back to the students behind her. "Did you hear that, shounen?"

"Yes, ma'am," they dutifully replied.

"Where is Alex's hand, Eddie?"

"On your vagina, Miss Nishida."

"Yes, very good. You listen well." She turned back to Alex. "Now, you take your fingers off of there, Alex. I don't think Dean Jackson would approve of you having your finger on a teacher's cunnie, even if you call it her vagina."

He did as she asked. He removed his fingers from her soft, sweet mound. It was very likely that Dean Jackson, the Dean of Arts and Sciences, would disapprove of his hands simply being under her skirt, but he thought it best not to argue with her. You rarely won an argument with a teacher and, besides, he knew she wasn't really being serious.

"Now, be a good boy and pull down my panties, like I asked you to."

"Yes, ma'am." That was a far better instruction. He reached up higher, being careful at the same time not to lift up her skirt too high, which really wasn't that easy as her skirt was so tight. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, smiling with delight as he did so. What boy wouldn't smile as he pulls down his pretty teacher's panties? He wondered what they would look like. Her Tinker Bell panties had been so incredibly erotic, there was no telling what she was wearing now. But, he would soon find out.

"Not too far, oshiego. Just to the top of my nylons. I don't want anyone to see my panties."

Her modesty was confusing, but beguiling. Perhaps she was not wearing particularly pretty panties that day. In any case, he pulled them down as far as she had instructed, leaving them rolled up around her thighs, out of sight of the boys and himself, a disappointment to all of them.

Miss Nishida was actually wearing quite appealing panties. She always wore nice panties, as her skirts did have a tendency to ride up and you never wanted to be exposed with unattractive undies. The reason she didn't want them all the way down was simply because she felt it would be more appealing, more sensual, to leave them hidden, all the boys knowing that they were pulled down, but still hidden from view. Plus it felt so erotic to have them all bunched around her thighs. She just felt so naughty with them that way. Having them tangled around her thighs constricted her movement and repeatedly reminded her of her state of undress. She pulled Alex back up, off his knees, to stand before him.

"Now, Alex, I want you to unbutton my blouse."

'Oh my,' he thought, his cock swelling in his slacks, not at all hidden by his loose boxers, 'This was going to be real good.' He reached out for her blouse, started with the top button and worked his way down. He worked quickly, like he was about to open his last and most treasured, most desired, birthday present. Miss Nishida smiled at his eagerness, feeling herself being jerked left and right as he hurriedly worked his way down her blouse.

She felt like a young woman once again, watching with amusement at the boy desperately undoing her blouse. She could have done it herself, but it was always so much more fun to watch the boy do it. He would be so eager, but his eagerness only exacerbated his inexperience, the end result being a bit clumsy and inefficient. She did at least help by pulling her blouse out from her skirt. Imagine how worse it would be if the buttons on blouses and men's shirts were the same? She wondered if they were opposite precisely for this reason, so that it was easier for the man, or the woman, to unbutton their partner (see "Jackie learns to balance her studies").

When he was done he dropped his hands to his side, not wanting to presume anything.

Miss Nishida though didn't disappoint. She reached up, clasped her blouse in her hands, and opened it up, opening up to his eyes the sight of her breasts, entirely exposed, completely naked. "What is it that you see, Alex? Tell rest of class what you see."

His eyes were about as large as saucers, as the sight before him was really unbelievable. Miss Nishida, his teacher, was exposing to his eyes, his eyes alone, her naked full boobs, and they were so terribly gorgeous. They actually stood up fairly well, despite their size. They did fall a bit. She was, after all, a woman, no longer a girl, and with full, natural breasts. These were breasts so much better than he had ever seen before on the internet, and he had seen quite a few. They were like two small white mountains, with dangerously steep slopes on the sides, a particularly deep valley in between, one in which any boy would love to ski down, and, toward the front were two little lookout towers, perching precariously on the forward slopes.

"I see her breasts. I see Miss Nishida's naked breasts."

The three boys were so terribly jealous. They so wished she would turn around, but that, of course, would mean that they would be sharing in the award. It was Alex's award, his honor to be the only one feasting on the victor's banquet.

She looked back over her shoulder? "Is that what you boys call them? Breasts?"

Alex blushed. He had just called them something else, at least in his head, but that would seem so disrespectful. He couldn't say that to her face.

"Tell me, Alex. Tell me what they are, at least this one time."

He said it softly, his eyes never leaving their sight. "Boobs, Miss Nishida. They're your boobs, your jugs."

Miss Nishida giggled, her jugs jiggling as she did. She could see how embarrassed he was to admit that he would use such terms. She didn't mind. He was little more than a boy, at best a young man. At times it was best to tolerate a youthful indiscretion. And, besides, she could see how excited he was, quite visibly so. Alex's slacks were jutting out much more severely than had Eddie's.

Alex was glad that his teacher was protecting her modesty from the rest of the class, as she was also thereby hiding from view his hard-on, at least from them. Certainly not from her. She let go of her blouse with one hand and brought it to his dick. She squeezed its head. "And, this is your cock, isn't it, Alex."

"Yes, ma'am," he gasped.

"I bet I know where you would like to put it."

"Ma'am?" There were quite a few places he would like to put it, one of them being right into the slopes of her cleavage. His dick would be so thoroughly buried there, smothered in the soft, white pillows. She reached out for his hand and brought it back to her skirt, under and up her skirt. His dick swelled further as he watched, and felt, his teacher bring his hand farther and farther up her skirt, back to where it had been just a short time ago, but this time there was no barrier, no pantie, to protect her. She brought his hand right to her cunt, her warm, her wet, her womanly cunt.

"Put your finger inside me, Alex, put your finger inside your teacher's vagina." She said more softly, "inside her cunt," but the boys in the class still heard. David was again handling himself. He didn't feel guilty. What boy would in such a situation? He hardly even cared if someone saw him, but he didn't look around to check. If someone else was handling himself, he would respect his modesty, his privacy.

Alex began to feel around for the entrance to Miss Nishida's cunt. He had been in such a place before, although he was not so experienced that he quickly found it. Nevertheless, the search was itself enjoyable, feeling around his teacher's full, hot wet lips for her hole.

Miss Nishida brought her own hand from beneath her skirt and up to Alex's face. He pulled Alex's head toward her and into her full breasts. Alex was ecstatic. This was so nice, so very good. He felt his finger find its target and he began to work it up inside.

Miss Nishida gasped as she felt his finger slip up into her cunt and she whispered, "Suckle me, Alex, suckle my breasts as you finger my cunt."

He would not deny her. He leaned into her breast, wrapped his lips around a taut, stiff nipple, and began to lick, caress, and suck, as he worked his finger in and out of her cunt.

Miss Nishida held his face tightly against her breast, crushing his face into her heaving tit, her breaths increasing in pace as she felt his finger working her cunt. There was something really quite erotic to be fingered by a student, to be giving him so much pleasure yet it was her cunt as well that was being pleasured. She squirmed and wiggled on his finger, helping him to screw her, to fuck her, with his finger.

The boys found the scene to be more obscene than erotic, although that was perhaps too subtle of a distinction for them. What they did know, what they did see, was their teacher's ass writhing on the finger of one of their classmates, and what they heard was her whimpering, along with the squishing and slurping sounds of her cunt being slushed by Alex's finger.

Alex buried his face deep into her breast, feeling her full softness absorb his face, and he added another finger to her cunt, as well as bringing his thumb to her clit. He knew enough to know that a girl, a woman, likes to have her clit handled, as well as her cunt fingered.

"Soko," Miss Nishida exclaimed, as she felt his thumb on her clit. He understood the meaning. She didn't have to translate. "Sugoi des," she gasped. It was indeed so very good. She could feel her excitement rising, reaching a feverish pitch.

"Subarashi," she gasped. She was lost in her heritage, in her native tongue, as she enjoyed the boy's frenetic sucking and fingering. "Yori hayaku! Yori tsuyoku!" she pleaded, asking him to go faster, stronger, to take her all the way, and then she was, swept away by her orgasm, climaxing on the finger of the boy in front of her class. This would not be a good moment for an administrator to arrive, but she was not thinking about that. She was not thinking about the fact that her body was trembling in an orgasmic climax if front of her students. She was not thinking at all. She was only feeling, feeling the lips and tongue of the boy, his finger and thumb, and feeling her orgasm sweep over her, her body shuddering and trembling on his finger.

David joined her. This time he was prepared. He had tucked within his boxers a handkerchief to catch his stuff, his embarrassment, and he smiled as he felt his climax surge through him, his head becoming faint, his body shuddering, jerking, as he gushed his load into his shorts, watching his teacher do likewise in front of him, as if they were cumming together, which they were in fact doing.

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Miss Nishida stepped back, out of breath, feeling confused and weak, and rather clumsy, her panties still bunched at her thighs. "Supashi-bo," she whispered, feeling a bit embarrassed about what had just happened, but she brought her eyes to Alex's, "Supashi-bo," she whispered again and gave him a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't really clear who got the reward this week.

Week Nine

The semester was now well passed half over, and the progress was clear. David was even improving within other classes, applying what he was learning in remedial English to other courses, which was precisely the point of a remedial class. Professors began to come to Miss Nishida to extol their praise for what she was accomplishing. All thoughts of her being let go were being let go. They could see that they had a rising star amongst them.

Miss Nishida was looking forward to her next award, for reasons that would become apparent. The students were a bit curious as to her choice of dress on Friday. She was wearing her usual white blouse, this time apparently with a brassiere. But, her skirt was much longer than usual, reaching well past her knees, and it was far looser and fuller, more flowing. The reasons for which would become apparent as well.

She announced on Friday the latest winner. "Michael Anthony. Yuuryou!" She was indeed very pleased. It had been awhile since Michael had won, and she wanted the awards to be spread through the class. She wanted each of them to feel that they had a reasonable chance of winning. If they grew too discouraged, there might be no incentive to try, to study. But, she was disappointed when she read the name of the person who had gotten the worst score. "David," she said softly.

David was disappointed, but he understood. He had in fact tempered his English studies this week for other classes, for which there were to be more significant exams. For the sake of his whole education, his entire education, he could not just concentrate on one class. This was to be expected. He smiled at Miss Nishida as he departed, letting her know that he was not upset. He knew he would be back again.

She motioned for Michael to join her at the front of the class.

When he arrived, she smiled knowingly, knowing that he was wondering what he would receive. What would be his award?

She stood before him, and the class, and reached down, slipping her hands under her skirt and grasping the waistband of her panties.

This time she would let them come all the way down. She leaned well forward and pulled them past her bottom and down her thighs. She paused at the point where her buttocks were poking out the most toward the class. She knew the boys would like that. She even slowly waved her bottom back and forth a bit before she stood up straight. She let the panties fall to the floor, falling to her ankles, her pink lace panties gathering around her ankles, gathering in a little soft bed at her feet, hanging from her tall, black high heels. She let them lie there for a short while, as it was clear that the boys did consider this to be a rather pretty picture.

She then stepped out of them and bent over to retrieve them, bending fully from her waist so that her bottom rose up higher and higher and her skirt accentuated the soft curve of her behind. She picked up her panties and held them out with her hand.

"Miss Nishida?" Michael wasn't too sure what she wanted him to do.

"Do American boys like to smell girl's panties?"

Michael had never done anything like that. He was definitely not into sniffing girls' panties. It wasn't like he didn't like panties. He loved the sight of panties. There were certainly more than a few times that he had snuck into his sister's bedroom to steal some peeks at her panties, skulking back to his own bedroom afterward to masturbate to the memory. And, a couple of times he had even taken the chance of snitching one of them, masturbating into them, and then washing them afterward. It was a tremendous risk, but it was worth it.

Well, a teacher does know best. He leaned forward.

Phillip furrowed his brow. He would not be at all interested in doing that and, for the moment, actually felt relieved not to have won this week's award. If the award would be sticking your nose in used panties, Michael could have it. But, it wasn't what Phillip was expecting. Miss Nishida's panties did in fact smell nice, at least she felt they did, but to make doubly sure she had perfumed them before class. When they were placed beneath Michael's nose, a relieved and pleased smile graced his face. He loved a woman's perfume, and when mixed with the sight and feel of lacy pink panties against your face, the panties of Miss Nishida no less, well, he would bury his face in them.

Miss Nishida then led Michael to the blackboard, as far back from the students as she had been with Alex. "Okay, Michael, you need now to get down on knees, sitting back on haunches, if I speak that correctly, facing class." He did as she instructed.

His eyes were now roughly at cunt level, and Miss Nishida raised her skirt in front, just in front, the loose skirt making this much easier to do.

Michael's eyes almost popped out.

"Tell the boys what do you see."

"Um, I, uh, I see." He said more quietly, "Your vagina, Miss Nishida."

He could see a great deal, as Miss Nishida had shaved that morning. Miss Nishida was a dedicated teacher and would go the extra mile for her students, and she was presenting to Michael a very pretty picture indeed. She had a most wonderful cunnie. Her lips were full and womanly, and they were now entirely butt naked, or more accurately, cunt naked. Michael hadn't seen anything like that before: a fully shaved, entirely naked pussy. It looked so much more pure this way, so much more vulnerable, exposed, and open. Her lips were also so full, so fleshy, so wet with arousal. They even seemed to be somewhat parted, as if they were inviting him inside.

"Do you like it, Michael?"

"Oh yes, Miss Nishida, very much." He corrected himself. "Very, very much."

"Is it as pretty as your girlfriend's?"

He continued to stare, not wanting to take his eyes away for a minute. His father had advised him not to stare, particularly at a girl, and particularly at a particular part of a girl. They usually don't like that. But, this girl, this lady, was presenting that precise particular part for the purpose of staring. "I, um, don't have a girlfriend right now."

"Oh, so sorry, kyoushuusei. You such a handsome boy. Any pretty girl would like to be your girlfriend, I'm sure."

"Yea, well." There really wasn't much to say in response to that. It was the kind of compliment that one gets from one's mother.

"Would like to kiss me?" He had kissed his mother a number of times, but she never put it quite like this before, with her skirt all pulled up. He started to get up.

"No, no, kyoushuusei." She continued to hold up her skirt with her left hand but used her right to gently push him back down on his haunches. "You misunderstand." She spread open her legs a bit more. "Kiss me down there."

That was obviously nothing his mother had ever suggested. In fact, he had never even done this before with a girlfriend. He had gone all the way with a girl, but she didn't like oral sex, or at least he didn't try to find out. She never suggested that she wanted him to do it. "Really?"

"Kore o shite kure, Michael. Do this, for me."

He would gladly do it for himself, although he wasn't too sure that he could do it for her, or at least do a particularly good job.

1...345678