Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Nishida did not wait any longer. Time was running out. The bell would soon ring and she wanted at least some stimulation. She stepped forward, lifted her skirt up higher and draped it over Michael's head. She then clasped his head with her hands through her skirt, and pulled his face into her cunt. She had to squat down a bit, but not too much. "Douzo meshiagare," she exclaimed.

It was dark in there but Michael could still see plenty well enough. His eyes had gotten bigger and bigger as Miss Nishida's cunt got closer and closer, and when she draped her skirt over his head, he grinned with tremendous delight and leaned forward to place his lips on his prize, and was in fact then crushed into her lips by Miss Nishida squatting down and pulling him hard against her pussy.

He didn't mind. His lips had never touched anything sweeter. Well, that's not really true at all. There were a lot of things that tasted sweeter than Miss Nishida's cunt, and he had enjoyed immensely the times he kissed his girlfriend, on her lips, the lips on her face. But, his lips had never touched anything so lusciously sexual. His lips were actually on the cunt lips of his teacher. He would like to grin, but he was busy doing other things, like licking, slurping, lapping, and sucking her lips.

"Oh my!" Miss Nishida was surprised at how fast and furious Michael had leaped into action. It could be that he felt less self-conscious with his head covered up, hidden from view, out of the other boys' sight. In any case, she certainly enjoyed it. He was chewing on her pussy like a very eager puppy boy.

"Monosugoku, Michael! Really, wonderful." It wasn't too long before she was squirming and writhing on his face.

The boys couldn't see what Michael was doing, and they sorely regretted that. But, they could see Miss Nishida's bottom, and it's gyrations were providing a fairly obscene show. Plus, they could hear quite a bit as well, not only Miss Nishida's squealing and whimpering, but also the more crude and lascivious noises that Michael's lips and tongue were making on her cunt. It was like he was at some sort of a pie eating contest, and he was shamelessly not holding back.

"Oh, Michael," Miss Nishida gasped. She was finding it much easier to control Michael's lips and tongue than Alex's fingers. She could easily shift the location of his lips, his tongue, by shifting her pelvis or moving his head with her hands, and she could easily increase or decrease the pressure as well. And, she took full advantage of her control, grinding her cunt in his face, working his face with her cunt, fucking his face with her cunt.

"Oh my yes, yes," she gasped. "Yori takaku," she exclaimed, getting him to move his lips up to her clit. "Yori hayaku, yori tsuyoku," working her cunt into his face faster, and harder.

"Hai! Hai! Hai!" she squealed as her body suddenly shuddered with her orgasm, releasing a full squirt of feminine juice onto Michael's lips, onto his face. Her legs went weak, and she fell more fully onto, into, his face, clutching his head not only to continue driving his lips into her cunt as she, it, quivered with its climactic spasms, but also simply to support herself.

She bent over, resting her forehead on the blackboard as her body shuddered and shivered on the boy's face, the spasms of carnal satisfaction coursing through her like the pulsations of an addictive drug. "Yes, yes, yes," she sighed as the final surges traversed through her body.

When she finished, she slowly pulled back, pulling her skirt off Michael's face, which was a big, wet, sloppy, mess. "Oh, so sorry," she said softly.

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

She picked up her panties as Michael gingerly, self-consciously, got up from the floor. As the other boys filed out of class she used her panties to clean off his face. Normally a student would feel a little embarrassed at having a teacher wipe his face clean, but Michael was smiling proudly throughout.

Weeks Ten and Eleven

There was, once again, no class on the tenth week of the semester, or at least that Thursday and Friday. It was another "Academic Holiday," with no clear rationale for its existence. It just seemed like the administration wanted to have a certain number of days off each semester and chose these two days for no particularly good reason. In any case, the students were, once again, disappointed, especially David, as he wanted to prove to Miss Nishida that his lapse the previous week was only momentary.

Each of them was now really applying himself, and the effects of Miss Nishida's instruction was generalizing very well into other classes, particularly those with attractive female instructors, despite the fact that none of them had any real expectation that another professor would reward them in the manner of Miss Nishida. Nevertheless, it wouldn't hurt to at least try. Maybe she might. One can never tell what might in fact happen. By the time of Friday on the eleventh week, the boys were ready and eager.

However, upon entering the classroom they were a bit taken aback. Sitting toward the back of the room was Miss Harding, the biology professor. They didn't know what this meant, particularly in regard to the award. Would it in fact be cancelled? Would Miss Nishida actually go through with it with another faculty member present?

Miss Nishida explained to the students, "Miss Harding is here in class today to observe lessons. She is, of course, this year Teacher of the Year winner. She winning her own award." She laughed at her own joke, if it could be considered a joke. The boys looked back at Miss Harding, wondering if Dean Jackson or President Skinner provided an award comparable to those being provided by Miss Nishida. They certainly would be willing to give Miss Harding such an award, as she was a strikingly alluring woman. The students could always tell when she was passing by in the hallway, as the lovely scent of her perfume always drew one's attention (the girls of the college were not allowed to wear perfume). The boys would also follow her departure as she walked away, enjoying the sight of her womanly bottom swaying in a tight business skirt. Her skirts were not as tight as Miss Nishida's, but they were plenty tight enough, and she certainly rivaled Miss Nishida with respect to breast size. She was though quite different otherwise. She was much taller, had blue eyes, long lashes, and curly blond hair that draped softly across her shoulders.

Miss Harding was not at all disruptive through the course of the class. She sat quietly in the back of the room, not wanting to interfere. She was there just to observe. The success Miss Nishida was achieving was beginning to filter across campus and Miss Harding had, of course, provided the initial impetus and encouragement of Misa to develop her unique approach. She wanted to observe firsthand some of the techniques Misa was using and, if they were indeed innovative and effective, she would herself nominate Miss Nishida for Teacher of the Year for the following year.

"Alright, students, I wish to announce winner of award this week," Miss Nishida exclaimed, standing in her usual place for the Friday session. "The boy with best performance this week." She again hesitated for dramatic effect. "Alex," she cheerfully announced, but the proclamation was not greeted with equal enthusiasm by the rest of the boys, other than Alex. It really didn't seem fair that he got to win so often.

"Boy who must go on to next class. Phillip."

David smiled broadly. He knew he could do it. Phillip was quite surprised. He had not previously come in last before. It was clear that his classmates were really buckling down, as he felt that he had studied and worked really hard the prior week, at least hard enough not to come in last, but apparently others had worked even harder. He glumly got up from his desk and left the room. Miss Nishida bowed to him and said, "Sayonara kyoushuusei. Please, don't despair. You just try harder."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied as he walked by.

"Yes, then, Alex, please come to head of class to get award.

Alex did as he was instructed, although glancing back at Miss Harding. She was sitting cross-legged in a straight back chair. There was no clear or meaningful expression on her face.

"Very good, Alex, here, I want you to stand here, facing class." He did as he was instructed. "I have very good award for you."

Alex could feel himself beginning to swell already, at just the thought of what it might be.

Miss Nishida took her usual position of standing right in front of the student. However, this time she got down on her knees, rather than the student, and then rested back on her haunches. She looked up at Alex, her brown eyes looking so pretty beneath her spectacles, her prominent breasts jutting out below. "Please, Alex, if you would, step forward, closer."

He was already very close, but he did as she requested, as she instructed, such that the crotch of his pants were just a few inches away from her face.

Miss Nishida reached up and placed her fingers lightly on the front of his slacks, gently felt around, and asked quite innocently, "Do you have a very big penis, Alex?"

Alex's eyes instantly went to Miss Harding, who only looked back at him expressionless. He could feel his heart racing with excitement and confusion. This did not seem right at all. He was perhaps getting used to Miss Nishida doing something rather unusual for her awards, but the presence of another instructor, Miss Harding, brought the reality of what was happening in this class smack into his face.

Miss Nishida looked up at him and said soothingly, "Osorenai you ni. Don't be afraid, Alex. Everything is fine."

It actually was quite fine. Miss Harding was not entirely adverse to Miss Nishida's approach (see "Miss Harding Teaches the Boys a Lesson," Chapter 9). She was in fact glad to see that another faculty member had the courage of her convictions. Only Mr. Peters appeared to embrace this pedagogical approach, although perhaps there were other faculty at Templeton who were working more quietly, more under the radar than Mr. Peters. She had heard some rumors concerning one of the clinicians at the college clinic, Dr. Lowenstein, but nothing really clear or certain.

But, the fact that it was fine with Miss Harding was not known or clear to Alex. He did at least appreciate that she had not instantly stood up to express shock or outrage. Still, he averted his eyes, as he found it rather disconcerting to have this senior faculty member watch as Miss Nishida fondled his penis through his slacks. And, besides, it was tremendously more enjoyable to be looking into the equally attractive and much more pleasant, pleasing eyes of Miss Nishida as she continued to caress the crotch of his pants.

She asked him again. "I bet kyoushuusei has a very big penis. Do you, Alex?"

"Um, no, no, ma'am." It was quite true. He definitely did not, but it wasn't terribly small either. It was probably about average.

It was fortunate that Alex preferred loose boxers as it made it easier for Miss Nishida to find and caress his penis. She could feel it slowly beginning to respond. Few boys could resist a pretty teacher caressing them through their pants, but Alex was feeling quite nervous about all of the spectators. Even the presence of the boys troubled him a bit.

They were, perhaps, even more troubled by Miss Harding. At least Alex could see her. A couple of them did occasionally glance back but, like Alex, her expression did not reveal her feelings or thoughts. Even worse, they felt very uncomfortable about playing with themselves with the professor sitting behind them. They seriously doubted that they could play with themselves without her detecting it, and they had heard about what a tough disciplinarian she could be. So, instead, they kept shifting their positions in their chairs, squirming around uncomfortably as their cocks grew within their pants, with no relief from their own fingers.

Miss Nishida recognized that she would have to step up the stimulation, at least a bit. She leaned forward and placed her lips on the swelling. "Hmmmm, kyoushuusei, does your penis taste good too?"

That helped a lot, and Alex could feel his cock swelling more assertively, more forcefully.

"Ohhhh," Miss Nishida. "He's growing so fast now." She pulled back her face to be able to see and admire its growth, and returned to caressing him with her fingers. "Do you like having your teacher play with your penis?"

"Yes, ma'am," he quietly replied. It was still confusing, and troubling, but he definitely was enjoying it. The boys were completely unambivalent about it. They knew darn well they would enjoy it. They even enjoyed hearing her talk about it but, on the other hand, unlike Alex, they couldn't do anything about it. Why did Miss Nishida have to invite Miss Harding to the class?

"I so much enjoy feeling a handsome young man's big hard penis."

"Yes, ma'am," was all that Alex could think of saying in reply. He certainly enjoyed as well the feel of a teacher's hand on his cock, particularly as one as pretty as Miss Nishida. His dick was now quite thoroughly hard and was fully displayed through his boxers and slacks.

"Young men should not be so modest when they have something as handsome and proud as this." She slid a bit to the side so that Miss Harding could see it from the back of the room. "What do you think, Miss Harding, isn't Alex's penis a pretty sight?"

Miss Harding appreciated Miss Nishida moving aside so that she could also see the young man's erection. She could have moved to the front of the class, and even stood right next to Alex, if she wished. She would have the authority as a senior faculty member. But, she didn't want to disrupt Miss Nishida's curriculum. This was clearly a very sensitive and complex lesson plan and if the results were to someday be published, she would hate to be a source of any anomalous findings. She said with no apparent expression, "Yes, he does have a very nice penis." She in fact considered it to be quite strikingly attractive and, at the moment, was feeling rather jealous of Miss Nishida, not only for developing this obviously innovative curriculum, but also having before her a very handsome young hard cock.

Miss Nishida was more vocal about her appreciation. "I think it is just wonderful, monosugoku." She looked back up at Alex. "How many times has a teacher played with you like this, Alex?"

That was an easy question to answer. "Never, ma'am, this is the first time."

"Oh, poor boy, so deprived. No teacher ever rub your penis, ever make you big and happy?"

"No, ma'am."

"Oh, so sad." She moved her head back down again, this time to plant a firm kiss on the large round bulb that was so forcefully outlined by his slacks. "I kiss and make happy." She in fact gave him quite a few pecks on his crown. Alex could feel his balls tightening.

She pulled back her lips and returned to fondling and caressing with her fingers, but this time with more force, pressing down hard on his erection as she ran her fingers up and down its length. "Such a manly penis, so hard, so strong. I so wish you would let me feel it outside of pants."

Alex had no real objection, although he did look up at Miss Harding, who in fact now chose to uncross her legs, opening up her thighs to him, letting him briefly see up in between her legs, at her light blue panties, and then crossing them again, giving him a little smile when she finished. No, Alex now had no real objection.

"But, that would be so wrong, wouldn't it, Alex."

"Uh, no ma'am, yes?" He really wasn't sure what he should say. "A boy shouldn't take his penis out in class, should he? No matter how big it is, it really should stay in pants." She turned back to Miss Harding. "What do you think, Miss Harding?"

Miss Harding would really like to see it herself, as she was crossing her legs rather tightly, squeezing her thighs together, holding in tightly the warmth and moisture that were forming. "It's your class, Miss Nishida. It is really your decision."

Miss Nishida brought both of her hands to Alex's cock, using one to stroke up and down the length of his shaft, the other to squeeze and caress the soft, swollen bulb. "No, no, he should stay inside." She looked up at Alex, through her glasses, and said, "He might make a terrible mess if we let him out."

Alex's eyes were glazing over, his breathing was rushed, his heart pounding. "Yes, yes." He would though love to make a terrible mess. He so hoped that she would pull him out.

"He might squirt his nasty male cum all over teacher's face."

If she kept this up he was going to cum. He was really finding it terribly difficult to control himself, but he certainly didn't want to cum in his pants. If he could just hold out a bit longer she would certainly pull him out and let him spurt on the floor or, of course, better yet, on her blouse, her face, just the thought of that though caused his balls to pull in further.

As she continued to work his shaft and bulb, massaging the underside of his crown, she showed him no mercy. "Oh my, yes, he would squirt all over my face, on forehead, my cheeks, my little nose, my glasses, and, goodness, even on my lips. Could I please taste your cum, Alex?"

And with that he exploded into his pants. He really couldn't hold it. The only way to do so would have been for her to stop working him, stroking him, and speaking so lewdly. He lost control into his boxers.

"Sore yo! There he goes, boys! Funshutsu! Spurting and squirting all over in his pants."

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," exclaimed Alex, in both ecstacy and embarrassment. No boy cares for wetting himself in a class, but yet it felt so, so good, and his teacher was so pleased, so happy, so proud.

"Subarashi, monosugoku. It's so much, so healthy, so wonderful." She continued to massage him through his slacks as his cock twitched and jerked beneath her fingers, filling his boxers with his cum, leaving inside a wet, sticky, gooey mess.

But, for the moment, Alex didn't mind. His eyes were now closed, lost in the bliss, the reverie, the rapture, of his orugasumusu. A wet stain quickly formed on the outside, his boxers and pants becoming soaked through. Miss Nishida, though, did not mind, nor did she scold the boy for wetting himself, as many other teachers might have done. No, instead, she leaned her face back down into his crotch and took a deep breath. "Itoshii, kawairashii, amatsu," she said, her own eyes closed as she basked in the sweet, lovely smell of his fresh, young cum.

When she was done she struggled to her feet, feeling a little light-headed herself. Alex quickly covered himself up, wondering what he could possibly do now. He certainly couldn't leave the class like this. He glanced at the other boys, none of whom would meet his eyes, all of them feeling rather nervously self-conscious. But, they did not really begrudge him for cumming. They certainly would have done so as well. In fact, they all knew they wanted to go somewhere, somewhere more private, to take care of themselves.

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Miss Nishida turned to the class, bowed her head, and said, speaking to the boys, "Next time you have to cum on me."

Weeks Twelve and Thirteen

The boys were now really studying hard. The parents of those who were still living at home were simply shocked, and never prouder. David's parents were particularly pleased. They even called the Dean of Undergraduate Education, Dean Kraemer, to express their gratitude for the special efforts of Miss Nishida. David didn't provide any details of her technique. He might be in just remedial English, but he wasn't stupid. He knew his parents would disapprove. Parents can be so conservative, so old-fashioned, so out of date with the modern methods and techniques. Heck, when they were in college they didn't even have computers! They just wouldn't understand.

1...345678