Mom's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

She tore her eyes away from me however, once again turning back towards the stove as the water she'd put on for our pasta began boiling, giving her excuse to do so, yet still speaking to me with her back turned.

"Maybe I'm emotionally too weak to deny that I do have certain desires," she began. "Which is why I'm counting on you...asking you...to be stronger than I am."

My heart sank. I prepared myself to hear her tell me that regardless of what she obviously felt, that she was going to pointedly ask me not to tempt her, or pressure her into doing anything again. But what she said, lifted me like a rocket a moment later.

"Until I know for sure how I feel about certain things, how I can, or can't deal with it if we do...we can't actually have sex Jack, not until I've come to grips with that. Doing what we did was one thing, I know now that I enjoyed it, and look forward to doing that again with you. I can't and won't deny that. Not if we're going to be perfectly honest with one another. So at least Jack, please promise me that much. Promise me you won't pressure me into actually fucking you," she said using the one word I had never actually heard her utter before.

"I won't. I promise," I told her meaning it.

"And one more thing, though now isn't the time...perhaps tomorrow during the drive up to your Aunt Susan's. There is more I need to tell you about, more I think now we need to discuss. But...I don't want to do that now either. But as I do think we need to be totally honest with one another about certain matters, it's because of that, you need to know a little more about me. But again...be patient. I promise to tell you everything on the drive up to your Aunts. Will you do that for me Jack?"

I of course already knew what her secret was, but it would be interesting to hear her actually tell me about it. If nothing else, it would make the hour long drive pass quickly. And I had no doubt, it would indeed make for some interesting conversation as we did.

Once again I stood, walking towards her. This time she didn't turn her head away as our lips met. I kissed her deeply, mom kissing me back in kind.

"How long before dinner?"

She glanced back at the stove, the sauce on, though simmering. "Oh I don't know, another twenty, thirty minutes perhaps? I like the sauce to simmer for a while, flavor up a bit...why?"

I picked her up in my arms. She squealed once again. "Jack, put me down you crazy boy! What are you doing?"

I literally threw her over my shoulder, and then spun around taking her back out into the living room. Walking over to the couch, I then tossed her down onto it where she actually bounced, now laughing. And then I reached down, grabbing the bottoms of her cut off sweat pants, and in one fluid easy motion, yanked them down her legs.

I was wrong about one thing. She hadn't been wearing any panties either.

**

Before she could protest, or try to actually stop me, which she didn't, I had spread her legs, diving down between them there on the couch. Surprised at first, she quickly succumbed to my actions as my mouth quickly found her, my tongue spearing her within moments of having done that.

All she did was softly cry out my name as her hands came up to entwine themselves in my hair as I began lapping away at her already slick passage. As I did that, I likewise reached upwards, pushing away the sweat top that covered her bare breasts, knowing they were. Her nipples already hard, waiting, I began toying with them each, holding them between my fingers, gently pulling, and twisting as my tongue did spirals against her clit. I sucked her in, savoring her taste, holding her clit inside my mouth where I again allowed my tongue to flick wildly, rapidly against it. I felt her hips rotating now beneath me, her gurgles of passion making unintelligible sounds as I continued to fuck her with my tongue and lips.

"Fuck!" I moaned into her pussy. "I could eat you forever!"

"Yes Jack, yes! Eat my pussy, please eat my cunt...finger-fuck my wet slippery pussy!" She answered back, the level of her arousal escalating far beyond any inhibitions she might have had or held on to. "Lick me baby, lick my clit, suck it...finger it, lick it! Lick it! Lick it!"

She came screaming, arching her back, her cunt pressed firmly against my face as I held on, her breasts molded within my hands. I held and pinched her nipples as she did, pulling them upwards well off her breasts, jiggling them as I held them there. She went crazy with the sensation of that, likewise her clit, hard swollen and throbbing, captured between my lips as she came over, and over and over again.

She collapsed beneath me like a rag doll, spent, thoroughly drained, unmoving though her breath took forever to calm down. When she finally did, she sat up pushing me away from her for a moment, and then standing. I sat licking my lips, tasting the sweetness of her juices still covering my face.

"Don't go anywhere," she said looking back at me. "I'm going in to turn the sauce off...we'll eat it later," she said grinning. And then bare-assed naked, sauntered back into the kitchen area. She turned just before entering the room. "Oh, and while I do that? You might want to take your clothes off," she told me, and then disappeared.

**

I was indeed naked lying on the couch when she returned. I don't think my prick was honestly ever as hard or as stiff as it was then when she came walking back into the room. Even the look in her eyes told me that much as she faltered in her step coming towards me.

"I don't think I've seen anything more beautiful," she told me as she almost reverently knelt down on the floor by the side of the couch, her hands quickly reaching out to surround me, chasing my own hands away. Even the look in her own eyes said it all as she looked up, locking hers on mine, her tongue snaking out of her mouth to tickle and lick at the sensitive little eye-slit in the head. She squeezed it, a pearly drop of moisture bubbling out of the tip. Her tongue lapping it up, though she did so again, producing another, applying this one like lipstick against her mouth as she rubbed my dick around it, now kissing it.

"Fuck," I moaned saying the word, drawing it out, letting the word roll like a wave from my mouth. She smiled at that.

"Funny isn't it?" She asked.

"What's that?" I said half sitting up, just so I could watch her, watch my own mother holding and playing with my cock as she rubbed it against her lips.

"How the word fuck can sound so hot, so naughty, so pleasurable when it's used in just the way you've used it."

"And you," I reminded her, seeing her blush upon realizing that.

"Yes, and me too," she said sucking the head of my prick, her mouth wrapped around it as she spoke. "Fuck," Popping the head of my prick with her lips, saying it again. "Fuck, fuck...fuck!" and each time that she did, purposely popping my prick with a sweet, erotic, very obscene sound as she did so, not to mention simply saying the word fuck each time that she had.

"Fuck cunt," I then said for no apparent reason, just enjoying the sound of two particular erotic words as I spoke them. Mom giggled.

"Fuck cock. Fuck Prick."

"Fuck tits, fuck pussy, fuck ass."

"Fuck ass?"

"Yeah, fuck ass...just like I wouldn't mind fucking yours!"

"I've never actually done that," she told me, now lapping at my prick once again with her tongue, tickling it.

"You're kidding? You mean to tell me that you and..."

"No, we never did. Never really considered it, though at the time, it wasn't exactly something anyone ever really spoke about either. Not until years later at least, and then only quietly and in secret. But by then...it was sort of off the table for me."

"And now?"

"One thing at a time," mom said once again slurping up and down my cock. "Let's not be in any sort of a rush here. Bad enough I'm doing this to my own son, I'm not sure I'm quite ready yet to even consider having you sticking this thing up my ass!"

I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it. Hearing my own mother speaking so openly, so wickedly was a pure pleasured delight. But then again, so was her mouth as she all but swallowed the entire length of my prick, all but gagging on it as she did, large drools of her saliva clinging to it, connected to her lips as she pulled up before once again engulfing it with a very wet sounding gurgle.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she then spoke moments later, her head now bobbing up and down with a steady rhythm, her hands working perfectly in conjunction with that. "I've always wanted to do this to you," she told me honestly, now admitting even that, something else I already knew. "Give it to me baby...give mommy your sperm!"

I gave her more than she could handle, more than I think I had ever actually produced before. She swallowed as much as she could, but even then, I saw the cum drool from the side of her mouth dripping and then falling against her breast. Even that was erotically hot, sensually intense as she reached down, now smearing what she hadn't licked up or swallowed into her breast. When she had fully and entirely drained me of each precious drop, only then did she once again sit up, smiling at me.

"Well, I think I've actually already had my dinner. But maybe you should eat something too," she said grinning at me.

"Like you?" I asked teasingly.

She threw her head back laughing, and then climbed up to sit on the couch, once again resting her head back against the end cushions, one leg spread resting over the headrest of the couch, the other flat upon the floor.

"Fuck dinner...eat this!" She said wantonly. So I did.

**

As we always had every time we'd gone up to my Aunts, we got an early start. By seven we were on the road.

Though normally only an hour long drive on the freeway, mom had never cared to take that particular route. So it was, even though I was the one driving, we took the back roads which would make a longer drive, but it was also far more of a scenic one too.

But there was another reason for taking the longer route. I knew that at some point mom wanted to tell me more about herself, things I perhaps already knew, but was anxious to hear it from her own lips anyway.

I had also noticed as we finished packing things up that mom had slipped her diaries into her travel bag. As long as I had known her, she always took her new one to write in, and then the one before that which she sometimes referred to for whatever reason. I'd watched her tuck both away, and wondered if the opportunity would ever present itself for me to get a peek at anything she had written.

Fifteen minutes into the drive we turned on to what was a two-lane highway, which would take us the rest of the way there, though again it was a much longer way to travel when taking it. At this early hour there was very little if any other traffic on the road, which then gave me an idea. Seeing that she was fidgeting as we drove, hardly speaking at all in fact so lost in thought, I knew then she was already trying to screw up the courage to talk to me. I decided to lighten the mood somewhat if I could and make it easier for her to do so. One way to do that was to try and make her horny again if I could, and I thought if I began teasing her a little, it might. Besides, I really wanted to see her tits, so I asked her to show them to me.

"Although it takes longer to get to Aunt Susan's this way, I really do prefer taking this road," I began. "It really is a beautiful drive with beautiful scenery."

"Yes it is," she said easily looking out her window.

"And having beautiful company to share it with is nice too," I then added. She turned from the window looking and smiling at me.

"Thank you Jack, I appreciate hearing that, though I'm not sure how beautiful I am at the moment," she said only then checking herself in the small little vanity mirror over the sun-visor on her side of the car.

"You're very beautiful mom, especially in that outfit," I now added easing into the real purpose behind my idea here.

She did look cute, a short pair of white shorts and a simple peasant blouse that bared her shoulders. And though she was wearing a bra, the way her breasts molded themselves against the material was very alluring.

"Thank you again," she said. "I do like this blouse."

"I do too, it shows off those beautiful breasts of yours quite nicely."

I noticed a small blush suddenly creep into her face as she once again smiled looking up into my eyes as I sat there glancing towards her.

"In fact mom, I'd enjoy seeing them."

"What here?" She said incredulously glancing out the front of the car window, though at the moment there was no other traffic on the road heading towards us.

"Especially here," I said. "It would be sexy as hell to see your boobs while we're driving," I now stated.

"I don't know Jack, what if someone were to see me? And besides, why do you want to look at these old boobs anyway?" she asked.

"For one mom, who's going to see anything on this road? And even if we do see any cars, you'll have plenty of time to slink down in the seat. Secondly, they're not old boobs, and like I said they really are beautiful, not to mention the fact they make me horny as hell just looking at them!"

She was still hesitant to do so until I reached down with my hand rubbing my crotch and thus telling her that even the thought of that was getting me hard. "See? I'm already starting to get a hard on just thinking about it!" I told her.

That seemed to do the trick as she peered over the back seat as though to ensure herself we didn't have any traffic coming up from behind us either, which we didn't.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she said as she pulled her peasant blouse up over her head, now reaching back behind herself to unclasp her bra, though I reached over cupping her left breast with my hand before she could. Even that was sensual as hell. Her bra had a bit of see-thru lace over the cups, her hard extended nipples already pressing against it as I fingered one teasing it. "Just keep your eyes on the road Jack," she admonished me as I finally withdrew my hand, now allowing her to remove her bra entirely.

Now sitting back in her seat as she refastened her seat belt, even that I found erotically enticing as the strap came up between her breasts separating them even more fully. The fullness of her boobs, heavy against her chest, twin points of rock-hard firmness capping each was a delightful thing to be seeing.

"There, happy now?" She asked, though she was grinning from ear to ear as she said it. I knew then she was feeling a bit more aroused herself, doing something that she hadn't honestly ever done before. A simple enough act that had perhaps given a further boost to her own sexuality and desire, especially when she reached up and actually fingered her nipples as we drove along. "That making you horny huh?" she then asked glancing over towards me as it became obvious by the sudden bulge in my pants that it had.

"You know it," I told her only then seeing a car heading towards us as it came around a bend in the road. Mom saw it too.

"Shit!" She said suddenly slinking down in her seat long before the car drew close enough to have seen anything however.

"What?" I laughed. "No way they could have seen you mom, but it would have been interesting if they had don't you think? Though we passed one another so quickly, I seriously doubt that anyone would even realize you were sitting there with your tits out. And even if they did...they would probably wonder if you really had been, and not actually know that for sure. Kind of exciting to think about either way isn't it?"

Once again she glanced over the back seat looking behind us, but the car had long since disappeared, and no others were coming up behind us either. She didn't comment on that, and turned back to once again sit, fingering her nipples for me. I noticed then, if anything they were far harder, more erect than they had been only moments before.

"Here comes another car," I said wondering if she'd stay put this time, or once again slink down into her seat. Perhaps it was because there was only one person in the car that she decided to stay put, though sitting there stiff as a board nervously as the car approached. I laughed looking over towards her. "Seriously mom, I doubt he'll even realize you have your tits out, and even if he does, think of it as giving him a little thrill for his morning drive."

That once again put a smile on her face as she actually sat up a little, the two cars quickly passing by on the road, though the driver of the car, a male, gave us just a cursory glance in our direction. It was obvious he hadn't noticed a thing.

"Whew!" Mom actually allowed herself to say once again looking back over the seat.

"See? He didn't even notice, but I sure as hell did." Without her even realizing that I had, I had unzipped my fly, fishing my rock-hard cock out of my pants and now sat there with it fully exposed, stiff and hard sticking up between my legs.

"Jack!" Mom exclaimed wide-eyed as she stared down at me. "What if something were to happen?" She stated, once again making me laugh.

"Then I'd probably die with a smile on my face, and cum-stains all over the dash of the car," I joked.

"I'm being serious," she said, though burst out laughing a second later.

"So am I," I responded back, now tempting fate and her courage simultaneously. "Take your shorts and panties off too," I now asked her.

"Oh no, I can't do that, this is bad enough," she told me, but I could see by the look in her eyes she was even then considering it.

"Go on mom, no one will see that for sure, and I can watch you finger yourself while we drive."

"Just keep your eyes on the road. Well...one eye anyway," she now chuckled as she briefly undid her seat belt again, now slipping her shorts and panties off, though she kept them on down around her ankles just in case. Even that looked sexy as hell as she now sat next to me, for all intents and purposes, entirely naked now.

Two more cars passed us by, but she didn't slink down in her seat with either of them, and one guy in a slightly higher sitting truck did seem to glance over a bit longer than everyone else had as he passed.

"I think that guy saw me!" Mom exclaimed once again looking back over the seat.

"I think he did too," I agreed smiling. "Bet you gave him a reason to take his cock out and jerk it off while he drives," I then said as I sat there now stroking my own, looking over at mom who I noticed still had her own fingers between her legs toying with her pussy.

We drove in silence for a couple of miles, no other cars coming our way at the moment as mom sat there pleasuring herself while I watched.

"You going to make yourself cum for me?" I asked.

"You want me to?"

"Hell yes, I want to see you get yourself off, hear it when you do."

Another car came and went, this time she had actually sat up a little, exposing her breasts well above the dashboard when she did. This guy too seemed to glance a bit longer than the others, and I even saw his brake lights come on for a split second in my rearview mirror. Mom didn't look back this time however, her fingers were too busy between her legs, and her eyes were now closed as she sat there working her pussy.

She was so wet, so slick, I could now hear the sound of her juices as she finger-fucked herself, the squishy decadent sounding noise of her cunt as she now furiously pummeled it with her fingers.

"Oh yeah...do it mom, do it! Fuck that cunt, fuck that pussy with your hand, make it come for me mom...make yourself come for me!"

It was amazing watching her explode. She had reached up placing one hand on her breast, cupping it, and then pulling, pinching her nipple as she cried out her release. Straining against the seat belt, she halfway lurched forward as though helping to force out her liquid pleasure as she climaxed. "Shit!" she screamed, though she continued to climax, still working her fingers rapidly between her legs. I knew why she'd said that.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers