New Wife Has Similar Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers

Almost in disbelief, I quickly reached for the shifter and off we went. I felt as if I was in high school driving off with the prom queen, the home coming queen, and the captain of the cheerleading squad rolled into one. It was the pinnacle of my time on earth and in my search for the perfect woman.

Upon arriving at my home, she kept going on and on about how she loved it. I was rather proud of it too, but forgot to mention the part where my mother had to co-sign on the mortgage in order for me to get approved. With little credit, I could never have been approved on a $260K home loan.

She and I were both speaking a mile a minute. Where we grew up, what we liked, dreams and goals, favorite movies, favorite food, almost as if we were trying to catch up for all the years we hadn't known one another. We both felt so very comfortable around one another. Our personalities were a custom made match. Tess was a very independent woman; of that I could tell the moment I met her. She spoke her mind, didn't hesitate to give her opinions, knew who she was, what she wanted, etc. It was like a breath of fresh air.

We did everything we spoke of in the car from cooking the frozen pizza to building a fire in the fire place. She eventually was just wearing the long sleeve T-shirt and her panties, which was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. We were still up at 5:00 a.m. talking, occasionally kissing and holding each other in front of the fireplace when things escalated.

I knew she was special because I was more afraid of making a bad impression than I was with having sex with her. During an extremely heated moment, my hand instinctively went from her ass to under her panties and, as it did, I just about passed out with ecstasy when my middle finger grazed her soaked pussy lips. I just let it pass between her warm slick pussy lips several times and then plunged my finger inside her.

I was utterly amazed with how it felt. She was so very wet, and yet I could still feel her vagina around my finger. With just my middle finger inside her, I could tell she had the tightest vagina of any woman I had ever been with or would ever be with. Now don't get me wrong, my finger had been in this situation many times but never had I felt what I was feeling at this moment.

As things got more and more intense, we both found ourselves laying there in the firelight completely nude from out waists down. When I looked down and saw my finger inside her with her legs spread in the firelight, I could have ejaculated on command. If, at any moment, I heard an alarm clock go off and woke from this dream, I wouldn't even question that it was just a dream.

When we began wildly kissing again, and I began angling to make love to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life, she softly said, "Why don't we wait. If you ever want to see me again after tonight, I don't want you to remember that we slept together on the first night."

Now ordinarily, I would have put on the "Oh, it's okay, come on, I'll still respect you in the morning, I'll respect you even more" jargon, but as much as I desperately wanted her, I was okay with what she was saying.

We held each other and talked until the sun came up. We then fell fast asleep on the floor with me holding her so very lovingly from behind.

I wasn't at all sure what time it was, perhaps around 11:00 a.m., when I woke and found myself hard as a rock. My cock was right against her thighs just below her ass. She remained asleep when, for some hormonal reason, I reached my hand down below her beautiful ass, and slipped my middle finger between her still wet pussy lips.

As I did, I felt her slightly arch her back and scoot her ass ever so slightly towards me. I then began kissing her left shoulder and putting my finger deeper and deeper inside her. After only a couple of minutes, I wasn't sure if she was half asleep or just letting me do whatever I wanted, but I removed my finger and grabbed my cock.

It was the most intense anticipation I had ever felt. I didn't have this much excitement built up the first time I had sex. As I grabbed my cock, I slowly touched it to her pussy and as she remained motionless, I could feel her begin to breathe more deeply. After only a few seconds, I began rubbing the head of my cock back and forth between her pussy lips. The combination of her virginal juice and the massive amount of pre-seminal fluid leaking from my cock made for slick ecstasy. Several times as I slid the head of my cock between her pussy lips, I felt the entrance of her vagina as the head of my cock paused for a second and popped past it.

This went on for a minute or so as the sexual lubricant she and I were both producing created a slick sexual cocktail whereby it was beyond stopping for either of us. Just as it had many times, the head of my cock past by the entrance to her vaginal opening, but this time I angled my hips so that my cock was facing inward towards her opening and slowly pushed.

As I did, I will never forget the feeling of her warm slick and tight vaginal opening encompass the head of my swollen cock. By this time I knew she was awake and exhaling with a purpose as she reached back and placed her hand on my left hip, almost in a fashion to suggest everything was green lit to continue and that she was fully aware of what was happening.

The second she did this, I pushed with much more force and after five or six thrusts, felt the head of my cock pushing against the back of her vaginal canal and the warmth as my nuts pressed against her upper thighs and cold ass. As I did, she let out a moan squeezing and pulling at me as she arched her ass more towards me. I was in utter amazement as I felt her vaginal walls hug the head of my cock passing through.

I must say, I was in a state of pure ecstasy when after only a few minutes, I began to feel that sensation in the head of my cock. I know she could tell because my pace had become faster and more erratic. There was no doubt with the way I was moving, I was about to deliver into her all the sperm I had built up from the moment I first saw her.

It was almost as if she sensed it when she began really pulling at me as if to get me as deep as I possibly could. Just when I knew I was going to explode, she gasped "Oh, God yes."

She no more than got that out of her mouth when I felt a climactic ecstasy that practically made me blackout. I truly mean that. I had never felt such an intense rush of sexual explosion in my entire life. I felt my entire cock violently and forcefully jolt inside her. It felt as if the first and second jets of semen that bolted from me deep inside her would have shot ten feet across the room.

As the first shot of my seed hit the deepest part of her vagina, she let out an unreal exhalation as her hips jerked slightly. It was almost as if she felt that first shot inside her. I was actually shocked at how I kept shooting semen, one shot after another, and how the intense feeling continued on three times longer than any ejaculation I had ever had. It was so climactic the hair on my arms was standing on end.

After the most unreal orgasm of my life I began to slowly wind down from it and ease the death grip I had on her hip which I so forcefully had been pulling towards me. At one point, my body told me it couldn't continue, and I just collapsed off my elbow back to the floor and onto the pillow.

I was panting as if I had just run a marathon, as was Tess, when she gasped "Just stay inside me." She then grabbed my hand and pulled it to her lips, clutching it as if she never wanted to let it go. She kissed my hand a couple of times and continued to hold it tightly.

We lay like this for at least five minutes. My cock was on its way down as I began to feel semen leaking from her and running down between us. She then giggled saying, "Can you get me a towel or something? I'm leaking all over us."

I reached over, grabbed my shirt, and handed it to her. As she carefully wiped her crotch she began to say "Um, you might want to wash this later."

We lay there making small talk when she said right out of the blue, "You want me to go now, don't you?"

I looked at her and replied, "Tess, are you kidding me. No. God I hope I didn't do something to make you think that." I stood up and said, "Follow me," as I grabbed the small bag she brought with her. We were both still completely nude at this point as we walked through the house. I could barely keep my eyes off her, practically running into the walls and furniture.

As we got to the master bedroom, I began taking things out of the top drawer of the dresser and began stuffing it into the lower drawer. I then walked to the walk-in closet and began taking all my clothes from one side and moving them all to the other side. The entire time I was doing this, she kept giggling, asking, "What are you doing?"

When I had finished moving things around I replied, "I'm really not sure why you would think I wanted you to leave a minute ago, but it's like this. I made you space in the drawers. You have one side of the closet. Your car can have the left side of the garage and, if you'd like, we can go grocery shopping later because I have been eating out way too much and have very little food right now."

Before I could fully get it out of my mouth she hugged me and said, "You can't be a real human. You're too perfect to be real. I have to wake from this or suffer mental breakdown. If this isn't real I will never recover from it."

She then began to cry saying, "You just met me, John. This all scares me so much you have no idea. I'd rather you kick me out and never see me again than be hurt. I've never ever considered leaving with someone from where I work -- I swear to that."

I reassured her that Don told me that exact thing, which made her feel much better. I then went on to tell her that we could take it slow and that I had never met a woman I had been more spiritually connected to in my life.

It took a couple of weeks before I could talk her into spending more than one night, but after a couple of months, she and I found ourselves grocery shopping together, shopping for curtains and blinds, new bedspreads, dishes -- the works. We basically began living together.

One evening after perhaps the third wonderful month, on a Saturday night, we were in a bed and bath store. Tess was like a kid in a candy store, and I could tell in so many ways she never had anything nice in her life, because she spent so much time picking things out. I insisted on buying everything, but she wouldn't have it. She made okay money at Brooke's, but not a fortune, and was still maintaining her apartment, so I would trick her at times and pay for it at the counter before she was even done shopping.

This evening though, I watched as she debated for twenty minutes over towels, when she gave me the most beautiful smile hugging three different sets of towels and said, "They are all so pretty. I want the house to be pretty."

I pulled her to me and think I blew her mind. I know I blew my own mind. I unconsciously uttered, "I love you."

She threw the towels onto the floor and instantly threw her arms around me saying, "You just said you love me, John, you did. I heard you say it. Did you? I heard you say it. God I love you, John. I love you more than anything in this world. I love you, I love you." She then jokingly said, say it with me, "I... Love... You."

It was a moment I'll never forget. The people in this store thought we were nuts, but we had them so tuned out we barely noticed it.

After telling one another we loved each other a hundred times, I grabbed every set of towels she debated over and bought them all. Tess was shaking like a leaf and I had never seen her so bouncy. As we left the store, she yelled back into the store, "He loves me. He said so." It was the best night of my life. The folks at this store looked at us as if we were certifiable.

Our relationship developed into the most profound love I could ever put into words. For the first time in my life I genuinely, utterly, loved a woman. We began visiting both sets of families pretty much letting them all know we were a couple. Tess's folks were rather poor. Her father was very stand offish and hard to get to know, but her mother thought I was the best thing since sliced bread. Tess had been in a bad relationship beforehand her mother remarked to me in private that she had never seen Tess more complete, and thank God she finally met a good man.

My parents were great with everything from the start. My mom was taken back a step when I told her Tess was an exotic dancer, but she got over it quickly when she saw how much I loved her. Tess hit it off with my folks right away. My dad never once let me drive their boat, but let Tess behind the wheel our first time out on it. You couldn't help but love her.

We invited both sets of parents to fly to Denver to spend Thanksgiving, which was a real treat. Oddly enough they all got along, but Tess's dad was true to form. I think he felt threatened by anyone who had it better than him. I must say though he had lightened up considerably from the first time I met him.

Tess and both mothers had an absolute hoot making all the fixings, setting up the table, and telling the men to stay out of the kitchen. It was without a doubt, the best Thanksgiving of my life. As we all sat at the table, Tess and the "Mom's" took in the beautiful table they had just created. My mother looked at me and said, "John this is your home, you say the blessing." I tried my best to get someone else to do it, but as we jokingly debated back and forth, I decided to do something I had been struggling with for a couple of months.

I began the blessing much like any other blessing, but then raised my head as I saw everyone's head lowered and eyes shut, when I uttered, "And, Dear Lord...finally I would like to say thank you for Tess, she has been my everything, and when I ask her to be my wife, I hope you'll help her say yes -- Amen."

I barely got it out before Tess leapt off the floor about two feet and began screaming and bouncing around hugging her mom and mine. Then she ran to me screaming like a wild woman, kissing my face a hundred times. This went on for at least five minutes, her bouncing and screaming like wild. My only regret was that it wasn't taped. She was so very teary eyed, as were both mothers after several minutes.

Tess then ran out of the house onto the front porch and, keep in mind, this was an upscale neighborhood that, without my parents help I could never afford to live in, and yelled, "Yes, yes I will marry you. I am getting married to the man I love." Ordinarily my parents would have been mortified by such a wild act, but my mom was so into it she was prancing and hugging my father in much the same wild out of character way.

My dad finally looked at me, raised his glass, and smiled. Tess's father kind of just sat there almost as if he missed the entire event.

When things calmed slightly, my mother said, "Well, when is it? I want grand kiddies." My dad looked at her and shook his head, walking to me and giving me a hug. Tess's dad remained sitting as he drank his wine. He wasn't the type to get excited over anything, but did finally manage to walk over and shake my hand.

From that moment on, Tess and I were never closer. My mother must have spent a small fortune flying Tess to and from Miami, looking at everything bridal. As an only child and having a mother who, I think always secretly wanted a daughter, I found her doting over Tess. My mother had the money to dote, too.

She had more money than daughters, so Tess was the answer to her dreams. June 25th -- I finally kissed Tess as Mrs. McAllister. Our lives were in a word, perfect. I had been promoted to division chief, and was making as much as a twenty- seven year -old Engineer could possibly hope for.

A few months into our marriage, Tess got her first car that cost more than $1,200. From the time I met her she went on and on about "Those cute Mercedes." I told my mother several times what a hard life Tess had growing up with nothing. It was fuel on the fire though, because my mother thought "I can make up for your hard up-bringing." My mother took to Tess as if on a mission and that is saying something. For the first time she saw a woman who genuinely love her son, and couldn't get enough of it.

One summer afternoon, around 5p.m., my mother flew out to Denver in late summer to say hello to her new best friend, Tess. Before leaving that Monday, she took Tess and me to the Mercedes dealership to window shop, just as a close to the day. My mom knew Tess was enamored with the SLK, but also knew she continued holding onto her 99 Ford Explorer. Even after marriage, Tess went way out of her way not to appear to have married for anything other than love. She would rather keep her old, beat up SUV than have someone think she married into a wealthy family.

My mother was a freakishly good judge of character and a lot of it rubbed off me. Before leaving the dealership, my mom jokingly asked Tess, "If you could pick just one, which one would it be?"

Tess, said "Oh, my God, that's easy, the red one. Did you see that interior, the Bose system? It also has the upgraded V-6." It was the most casual conversation ever.

It was at that point my mother motioned to the sales guy who had originally helped us and said as nonchalantly as shopping for a head of lettuce, "Give her the keys to that one."

The sales guy quickly said, "Absolutely, that's the most loaded of the SLK we have, you'll love how it drives. Give me a second to get a temp tag. I will have to come with you."

I began to get suspicious as to what my mom was doing when I gave her a look. She quickly returned the look saying, "Don't you say a word, I want this."

When the sales guy arrived back to us, my mom immediately said, "You're not coming with us."

He instantly replied, "Oh, no it's just that I have to. They make us go along on every test drive."

She then grabbed the keys and handed them to Tess, and said, "This is now her car, so unless you want to come over for dinner, you're not going on this ride."

Tess gave me a blank look as if to say "Umm, what's going on?"

My mom quickly hugged Tess and said, "It's yours now, Tessie girl. You go enjoy it."

She then hugged us both and said, "Let a mom have fun with her kids. Now go. I have an airport shuttle picking me up here." It was at that very moment I knew she had it planned from the start.

Tess was ready for a mental hospital. No one had never given her anything so heart felt regardless of the magnitude. She hugged my mom for at least two straight minutes saying, "Margie, please, please, please, you don't have to do this. I love you so much no matter what. I love John, I love you, the entire family means so much to me, you don't have to buy me anything. You're the mom I never had. The mom I always wanted. John and I will save up for our dream car. You and my new dad take this money and see the world."

My mom quickly replied, "Sweetheart, please let a mom be happy. I want you to have this car so much it hurts. You're family now Tessie girl. You are my son's wife, my new daughter, and my friend, besides I've already paid for the car and can't get my money back."

I couldn't help thinking "my mother never bought me a Mercedes," but was elated with how she felt about Tess. My mother so was very out of character.

Tess, was in the sector of heaven. Every day, I could tell she was still trying to let it all sink in. Things I had always taken for granted -- Tess was always waiting to end. It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen as she drove all over the city. We must have put two hundred miles on it that night.

You would think that Tess would be done with her exotic dancing career, particularly because I now made enough to carry us comfortably, but, for some reason, she continued doing it, almost as if holding to her sense of independence. I think it was almost like a test as well. A test to see if I would make an issue of it, or expose a controlling side, which I never did. To me, if she wanted to continue dancing... then she could continue to dance.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers