New Wife Has Similar Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers

There had to have been at least three-hundred profiles, all matching what I entered into my search, which I had struggled with a few times. When I say struggled, I mean the first time anyone goes this far with this type of fantasy, you begin to be faced with questions like, "Penis Size, Age, Race, etc." When only fantasizing, I never actually specified a lot of those questions in my mind, just envisioning a guy fucking her was always enough. Now though, it was like picking options on a car.

I've always considered myself to have an average sized penis, not extremely long, or extremely thick, but hell being married to Tess, none of that really mattered anyway. Her vagina so so wonderfully snug it wasn't an issue. Now that I was picking out a guy who would potentially be fucking her in front of me, it quickly became an issue. The more I searched the more my fantasy began to develop.

After sifting through hundreds of profiles, I had it narrowed down to around fifteen guys, all living between forty and fifty miles away. I sent messages to all of them and didn't get a single reply. Later that evening, I posted a few photos of Tess and blacked out her face from her nose up. There was no way you could identify who it was, but it was oh so easy to see what an amazing body she has.

I logged off a few minutes after creating our profile. Just before bed though, I thought I'd check the site back out and see if there had been any responses to Tess's photo's. It had been several hours and I knew they would be posted by this time. Just as soon as I logged onto the site, the first thing I noticed was that the mail box icon was flashing, and it said thirty-seven emails.

I naturally figured that most of it would be spam, but as it turns out not only did ten of the fifteen I narrowed down reply, twenty something others did too. I was actually feeling rather proud at this moment. Without a doubt though, Tess would have to be in the top three percent of all the women on this site, no matter how you did the search.

Of the ten that responded back to messages I had sent them, six had given instant messages, cell numbers, private emails, etc. I was once again shocked that people would be so free to give info to total strangers. Off the site, I began to have email conversation with several of them, and eventually after some trust built up slightly, I sent a complete photo of Tess and I. This about sent them through the roof with excitement. I thought at any moment they were all going to email me their resume or something.

My only concern was to find the most normal and clean one of the bunch, or at least narrow it down to the top three, and see which one could win out. I began asking very direct questions to all of them like, "How do you know you are clean? Have you been tested lately for sexually transmitted disease? Tess would like to see a full body shot, can you send one to insure you're not messing with the photo?" If felt bad about the last question, because Tess had no clue what I was doing. The more I asked the thinner the heard became, but that's exactly what I was trying to do.

Tess wouldn't be back for a week, which I figured would be plenty of time considering half these guys would have sent me their social security number if I had asked for it. I had already found out every thing I asked or wanted to know, and believe me they divulged lots of things I hadn't asked.

The questioning continued well into Sunday afternoon, when it was suggested by the two who remained in the race that we should meet somewhere like at restaurant or bar. Even if Tess had been back, I wouldn't have felt too good about that. I did however tell them the truth, that Tess was out of town until the following week, also mentioning that she had told me that if anything ever became of this it would be me who would have to arrange it.

Both guys had zero problem meeting me somewhere to discuss our thoughts and ideas on the subject, and also to screen out the possibility that anyone of us could be dealing with a psycho. Plus I am one thousand percent hetero, and I wanted to make double sure that neither of the guys had bi-sexual tendencies.

I met one guy on a Tuesday evening, and the other on a Thursday. With one of the guys, it was decided that maybe a couple of weeks from then, if Tess was okay with it, we could all meet at a hotel, get some drinks, and see what happens.

Tom, the guy I met and discussed things with on Thursday was quite a character. We spoke of spoke of a great many things, but most importantly we discussed a highly detailed plan of getting him and Tess together. He seemed very normal and to my amazement pulled out a medical document with a four week old test date, where he was screened for every type of sexually transmitted disease known, later telling me that in the lab where he worked it was routine.

I wasn't sure how Tess would take it that he was in perhaps his late forties / early fifties, but still very distinguished looking. It was obvious he had always taken great care of himself, but still, Tess is twenty-two and he was maybe fifty-two. It certainly wouldn't be the first time Tess danced for a guy this age or older, but most assuredly if they fucked, it would be the oldest guy she would have ever had intercourse with. Again though, he looked to be in better shape than the average twenty five year old guy, and in a rather selfish way, I was glad that he was the age he was because it was almost as if I was less threatening to my masculinity.

Now when I mentioned detailed plan earlier, I mean detailed. I finally confessed that Tess had no idea how I was going to pull this off, only that I was going to try to arrange it. I began to think that it might be best if this guy went to where Tess worked and without her knowing, tried to get something going in the Gold Room after hours, with me in the owners box. It didn't bother me that he knew where Tess worked. Ordinarily it would, but I knew a hundred times more about him, than he knew about Tess or I, so it seemed okay.

I went on to tell him about the Gold Room and how Tess and the girls would take guys back there for slightly more erotic dancing and even allow the guys put their hands on them somewhat. It's where the girls could supplement their incomes buy hundreds of dollars. I went on to elaborate how if he came in and made a visit next Saturday night, that he could tell Tess he wanted to have private lap dances and she would take him back to the gold room.

I felt guilty and excited all at the same time planning this, guilty that Tess wouldn't know it was happening until it was actually happening, but excited that this could be the nudge the fantasy needed to get started. I elaborated that once in the gold room if the time seemed right and she was being receptive to you touching her, try to get you fingers under her panties. Explaining that if he was successful with that, I would emerge from the Owner's Box room, tell her what we had cooked up, and hopefully things will roll from there. I told him to make sure to request to go to the Gold Room only after 1:30AM.

It wasn't at all uncommon for Tess to give a private dance that close to closing, and usually if she did, she would be the only dancer left in the place and was trusted to lock up. Since I'm always there with her when she gets off, it would also be perfectly normal for it to just be me, Tess, and who ever got the last dance left in the place at 2:00AM, because the door guy and bartenders always wanted to go home as soon as possible, and me being there made that possible for them. They didn't have to worry about one of the dancers being alone with a patron.

He was decidedly reluctant about it at first, not having met Tess, and most especially with her not knowing it would be going down. It didn't last long though, he knew that regardless of the risk, to possibly experience a woman of Tess's caliber at his age, was a once in a life time opportunity.

The more we drank the easier it became to speak about. At one point I told him straight up that if he hadn't doctored the photo's in any way, that he would probably be the largest cock Tess had ever experienced, further explaining that Tess had the tightest pussy I had ever experienced in my life time. This combination of statements had him extremely excited. He was yammering a hundred miles an hour after that buying all our drinks himself.

Before leaving that evening, I told him in the parking lot that although he had pretty solid proof that he was disease free, he needed to bring a condom because it was anyone's guess how it would truly go down. Elaborating that there was no guarantee of anything, it might end in sex, it might end in no sex. I explained that I would rather he have the condom and not need it than to need it and find her insist upon it as a condition of going through with it.

He emailed several times that week making sure every thing was still on for the coming Saturday, in which I assured him it was. Every time I spoke to Tess on the phone after arranging this I wanted to tell her, but couldn't. For some twisted reasoning I thought there was a better chance of it happening if it was spontaneous rather than robotically mapped out, and possibly even more erotic.

Tess flew back into town Friday at noon, and I picked her up at the airport. She was all smiles hugging and kissing me as if she had been gone for three months. The rest of the day was much like any other, however later that night I couldn't get my mind off what was quickly approaching. I kept debating as to whether to tell her, but always decided it was best just to see how it went. I do know that later that night Tess and I had wild sex, which was in some ways more rough than usual. I knew it was my anticipation of the next nights events.

Now keep in mind, it wasn't my original goal to pick a guy for her with a large cock, it's just how it turned out in this case. About the only thing I could compare it to was a can of Pledge I noticed earlier in the bath closet. He was at least eight and a half full inches and must have been two and three quarters or three inches in diameter. I still couldn't help but wonder though if he had manipulated the photo, but time would quickly tell.

The wettest I've ever felt Tess, I'm convinced she would still be challenged to take a fully erect cock of that size. All things considered though, and as horny as Tess became when I spoke dirty to her, I know she would try, and if she happened to get close to orgasm, she would find a way to take him. In many ways though, I hoped his cock was smaller than in the photos, because there was another side of me that didn't know how it would make me feel if Tess insanely got into it, or if his length or thickness enhanced her sexual pleasure in a way I might not ever be able to deliver.

As Saturday evening rolled around, I watched as Tess went through her routine. She always took a long shower, shaved her legs, and picked her under wear, bra and such. The anticipation of the unknown was so intense, I could barely speak without sounding like an idiot. Several times she asked, "Are you okay Baby, you seem nervous or tense."

Lying my ass off I would always reply, "Oh sure, yes, good shape here."

Tess had many sexy outfits to choose from. I never once picked one for her to wear, but this time found myself looking through them as she showered. I wanted to pick the sexiest of them all somehow. Eventually I grabbed a white very tight stretch dress that came to just below her ass. Even as I was carrying it to the bed, I was imagining it pulled up over her ass as he fucked her.

As Tess exited the shower, she said "Oh thanks sweetie, you picked me out a dress to wear. You've never done that before, that was sweet. This one must turn you on."

I quickly replied, "Oh you have no idea."

Tess drove to work like any other night and said, "I'll see you in a bit. Try to make it around midnight so I don't miss you so much." She gave me a kiss and off she went.

As soon as she pulled out of the drive way, I called Tom and said, "We'll, she off to work, we'll soon know if this is going to work."

He calmly replied, "Hey if it doesn't, at least we won't beat ourselves up for not trying."

I laughed and said, "Quite true. I will be getting there around midnight. You should probably get there around the same time. I will be at the far end of the bar as you come in the door, you'll see me."

It seemed like an eternity waiting for 11:30PM to roll around. I couldn't quite wait for exactly 11:30 so left a few minutes earlier. I arrived at the club, and shook hands with all those I had become so closely acquainted to. I soon gravitated to my end of the bar and pulled up my stool. Right away, I asked Mark the bartender to pour me a double shot of Wild Turkey. He chuckled and said, "Not like you John, what's the occasion?"

I simply replied, "Oh just feel like getting some alcohol in me."

I began to wonder if Tom had backed out, because as 12:20AM rolled around he was still no where to be seen, and at the rate I was slamming shots, it would be a wonder if I'd recognize him if it took much longer.

Just as I was about to write the whole thing off, I seen him come through the door and wait for his change as he paid his cover charge. I must have described my spot quite well, because he came straight to me. As he did, we shook hands like long lost Army buddies and I bought him a beer. I on the other hand continued slamming Wild Turkey.

Tess came over several times and happened to notice me drinking. I told her pretty much the same thing I told mark, when she gave a funny signal on top of the bar. After she gave the signal, I watched as Mark walked to the liquor well and sneakily poured liquor in a glass and splashed it with coke.

Tess whispered to me explaining that all the girls have a hand signal for a drink. The owner allowed them to drink in moderation but not to order in front of customers, so that was their little way around it, plus all the girls really tipped out Mark at the end of the night substantially, so he didn't hesitate to take care of them.

At around 1:25AM, Tess came over to me, and I could tell she was getting a slight buzz. I on the other hand was getting pleasantly drunk. As she got to me, I said "Hey Baby, Tom here has been bragging on you all night, and was hoping he could see what the Gold Room was all about."

Tess smiled real big and jokingly said so that Tom could hear, "What are you my Gold Room pimp now?" We all laughed a good one, when she finally said "It's pretty late, but I suppose I could. By the way, in case he hasn't told you, he's my husband. But don't worry, he's my very cool and understanding husband. Not one time did he ever say I couldn't continue dancing."

Tom said, "That's great. You must really like it too though right?"

She smiled and said, "It keeps me in good shape, and until I graduate from college, it's the best money to be made. I was doing this when John and I met."

Tess and Tom were having such an in-depth conversation about mine and Tess's relationship, I began to wonder if Tom might eventually say, "Oh you two are too nice a couple for us to do this," and walk.

I finally asked Mark for another Wild Turkey double, and hopped off the stool and insinuated that I was making for the Gold Room. As I did, Tess took the queue and told Tom to go in and take his beer she would be in in a few minutes. The few minutes was always my time with Tess in the Owners Box. Oh how very different this time was though.

I left to go first, and hurried to get into the Owners Box, not more than 20 seconds after getting in, I watched from the two way mirror, as Tess led Tom in and sat him on the couch. I then heard her say, "I'll be right back. I'm just going to duck in the dressing room here and freshen up. Sit tight don't go anywhere."

Tom rather nervously said, "No problem, take your time, I'll be right here."

Tess then turned a in seconds entered the room. She looked so incredibly hot. I was so focused on everything about her, from her cute tanned feet, to her highly glossed lip stick, to her matching fingernail and toenail polish, her gorgeous tanned legs and sexy heels. She was stunning.

As soon as she got to me, unlike most times before when I'd say something cute to her, this time I said nothing. I just immediately pulled her dress up over her ass and as we kissed, I pushed her panties half way down her thighs. With in seconds I had my two middle fingers thrusting inside her and immediately began saying some pretty outlandish things. I had always said sexual innuendos in the past eluding to her fucking other men, but this time I was medicated with Wild Turkey, and was on the edge of hundreds of fantasies all culminating into this very real event.

I began saying things like, "Imagine he's eight inches deep inside you Baby. Imagine me watching him fuck your brains out as I stroke my cock. Dam it would be so erotic if you came all over him as he fucked you hard."

She was intensely getting into what I was saying, twice as fast as other times we began like this. I was also fingering her with twice the purpose it seemed. Again, I didn't start with innuendos, I started with vivid talk of fucking a guy.

This went on for a couple of minutes, when she grabbed my arm like she always did that last minute before having her magnum orgasm. It was at that point that I removed my fingers from her and began taking her panties completely off of her. She instantly looked at me and said, "John, my God I was so close. Why are you taking my panties off? I know you want me to tease you and we talked about playing around a little, but not here."

I quickly rebutted, "Baby, were the only ones left in this building, and it's just playing a bit. Just maybe let me watch him finger you. That would drive me out of my mind Baby.

She nervously began biting her lip and fidgeting when she finally said, "We'll see. I don't know. I will make sure everyone out front is gone, but I'm not swearing to anything."

She wanted to put her panties back on either way, but I convinced her to go along with it. As she left the room, she apologized to him for keeping him waiting there for several minutes. Before going over to him, she told him "One sec," as she opened the door leading back into the club. She quickly trotted back into the Owners Box, ran over to me and said all the music is off and the lights are off on the far end, still though John I'm not sure if I can handle a guy fingering me where I work. I love you and will admit this has all been very exciting, but messing around at work wasn't what I had in mind when we talked about possibly experimenting. Just know, I can't promise anything. Besides, he's old enough to be my Grandpa."

I kind of chuckled and replied, "Just think, you'll be rocking your husbands world and an old mans at the same time."

She got on her tip toes, gave me a peck on the cheek and murmured, "This is crazy, this is crazy..."

She left the Owners box for the last time and had pulled her dress well down past her ass. I was wondering how she would dance or straddle him without it completely exposing her pussy. There was always a mix of very thumping dance music in the Gold Room, but this time I watched as Tess walked over and turned it down half way. You could still easily hear it, but it wasn't thumping like it normally was.

I think it was Tess making sure I could hear her if she needed me to. As Tess walked back towards him she began moving in such an incredibly sexy way. Just as she got in front of him, she dipped down kind of low as she took both hands up to her head pushing her hair around. She was putting about twice the amount of sexy in this particular dance than any other I had ever seen.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers