New Wife Has Similar Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers

Not to sound boastful what so ever, but only the hottest dancers found themselves back there, because most of the men who elected to go back there usually spent in excess of three hundred dollars. For that kind of money, trust me, the guys were picky. Tess and a friend Renee usually found themselves back there the last half of their shift nearly every night they worked. It was actually something the dancers loved doing, because they didn't have to play the whole floor, run to get a drink for someone, or most importantly dance on stage. Some of the new girls liked that, but the veterans knew where the money was. It wasn't until after several week of me regularly stopping in that Tess asked if I wanted to go to the owners box as she called it. Well, immediately I asked "The owner's box?"

She giggled and replied, "Yes, I know that sounds funny, but just off the gold room is a room that is quieter than out here, it has a TV, you know just somewhere to get out of this noise."

To me that sounded great. I could take the loud music, but would love to relax while I waited. The owner of this place actually lived hundreds of miles away, and only ever stopped in once a week, so there was no problem with me being back there what so ever.

After Tess took me back there, I walked in and instantly noticed that the wall mirror outside was actually a window. I could see the entire Gold Room from inside this room, but they couldn't see inside the owners box. I kind of joked to Tess saying, "What? Did he sit in here a stroke while you girls danced...?"

She just chuckled replying, "Oh probably. You know how men are."

She then told me to turn on the TV, or just hang out. Before exiting she said, "You know I'll probably be in the Gold Room a time or two before end of shift, so at least you'll know where I am," as she giggled and pointed at the window. She then opened the door back up after a quick close, and jokingly said, "Don't let me catch you stroking anything looking through that window."

I laughed and replied, "Hey you never know... You know how men are."

She laughed once again, and exited. I began milling around the room fumbling through outdated ESPN magazines, when after about ten minutes I heard a dull thump. As I heard it, I slowly turned around and seen Tess pulling the Gold Room door shut, and then pulling a guy towards the unusually long couch on the wall directly opposite this large window.

Although I knew full well this window was one-hundred percent one way only, I stood at the very edge of it, almost leery about standing right in the middle of it. Now for some reason, I had a brand new and much more escalated sense of voyeuristic arousal being in this room and looking through this window. Number one, Tess knew I was in here, but couldn't see me, and also this patron had no clue.

I very quickly began wondering why Tess would suggest me hanging out in this room. Although it was a sweet gesture trying to allow me to be in a quieter setting, I couldn't help but think she wanted me to watch what she does in the Gold Room. I couldn't figure out though if it was so I could be reassured that nothing too bad was going on in there, perhaps it was to see my reaction, or maybe she thought I might like it.

I honestly didn't have a clue which it could be, perhaps all three. Right away, the guy sat with a large liquor drink of some sort, as Tess turned her ass towards him and leaned down towards the mirror. The way Tess was looking at the mirror, it was as though she though I would be standing right in the middle of it. Her eyes were elevated slightly so I knew she wasn't staring at herself, she was imagining where she thought I would be standing and staring. The expression she gave as she shook her ass in this guys face was driving me insane.

She was giving the most erotically playful look as she moved, gently touching her tongue to her upper lip and occasionally biting her bottom lip. I could only imagine what this guys view was because Tess was wearing a skin tight long sleeve electric blue spandex mini dress, white thong panties, sexy thin strapped five inch heels, the shiniest red lipstick finger and toenail polish made, and the back of the dress was pulled up over her ass completely.

Tess eventually turned and straddled the guy with her knees on both sides of him as he sat there. Again, she would keep turning back and staring at the mirror. At one point the guy placed his hands on Tess's ass cheeks, and for the first time I witness her move in this amazing way with another mans hands on here ass, and she wasn't moving them. It was at this point that I noticed my hand was on my cock almost instinctually.

I had watched Tess grind on guys dozens of times, but this time it was so very different. First of all I thought she wanted me to see all this happening, secondly and up to this point I had never watched this sort of thing happen with my hand on my cock, and most especially a guys hands on her ass. I think the combination of watching a guy have his hands on her ass, and me stroking my cock through my pants, was making for a run away freight train of sexual emotions.

I was absolutely glued to her every movement, when from no where, she got up and motioned to the guy with a "Be right back, just one second" gesture. I immediately composed myself and ran over to sit in a chair when the door flung open and quickly shut. I began walking towards Tess when she asked, "Do you like this room?"

I quickly replied, "Oh yes, great, much quieter than out front."

She then asked mischievously looking out of the corner of her eyes, "Is that it, just quieter?"

At this point I pulled Tess to me by her ass and began to wildly kiss her. She then slightly pulled away asking, "Hum, Is there something else you like about this room?"

I knew full well what she trying to get me to say, but I had to be careful how I answered, still wanting to seem somewhat in control of myself. As she asked playfully a time or two more, I answered "It's got a pretty good view too."

Her mouth opened slightly as if to seem slightly shocked, although I knew full well that's what she knew she would hear. She then explained, "Holy shit, Renee said I should let you come back here, that sometimes men like to watch their partner tease them. How true is that?" She then took her hand and placed it on my cock which was pointing to the left in my pants and before I could answer, she grinned and said "Wow sweetie she was right, What do you like about it? Wow, Tell me what you like honey, Just tell me. Oh my God, I really want to know now. You have to tell me."

As she continued asking and giggling, I lifted up the front of her dress and shot my hand down the front of her panties. As I did, she slightly moved her left leg out so I could get my finger inside her. The moment my finger slid into her wet and warm vagina, I hit a whole new level of arousal. Trying to still be couscous about how I answered her questions, I went right out the window with it.

As I fingered her quite forcefully, she stopped asking questions, and began stroking my cock from the outside of my pants, panting and exhaling erotically. Not more than ten seconds into this, I leaned down and kissed her once more then slowly slid my mouth off hers and down the right side of her face and said, "As I watch... I'm fantasizing that you're fucking that guy."

Just as I finished saying it, Tess thrust her hips against my hand burying my finger deep inside her and letting out a strong exhaling gasp. I kept waiting for her to reply, or say anything. She just continued to thrust against my hand pulling me down wildly kissing me and gasping.

Up to this chapter in my life, I can't remember a more erotic moment. By her not saying anything, it finally dawned on me that I had utterly flipped the tables on her. Still stumped by her silence, I asked "I can't get over what an intense turn-on it is for me imagining you fucking another guy. Is that why you brought me back here?"

Funny thing is, just moments earlier, I was the quiet one not quite sure how to answer the unknown. She now found herself wondering how to answer. I could tell that within this couple of minutes, our jousting back and forth with questions, her pussy had become drenched. My entire palm had become slick and wet with her vaginal juices as I had now managed to get two fingers inside her. The more I spoke, the more she became wet. After only minutes, it felt as though she had taken an entire load of semen.

I kept badgering her with the same series of questions, relishing in the fact that I was now the one who needed to know, when I began turning up the heat. Every question I asked got an intense sexual response, but she was yet to announce verbally what she was thinking about the bomb I dropped.

Just as she was intensely getting into my finger thrusts and panting unlike anything I had ever seen or heard from her before, I began repeating "Does it turn you on knowing what I was imagining? Does it turn you on that I was watching you? Did you know I was touching my cock as I watched you, imagining that every time you thrust your beautiful ass down you were taking him deep inside you?" Just into perhaps the second time repeating it, she grabbed my arm with both her hands and was fucking my fingers with a vengeance.

I quickly surmised that her arousal was directly proportionate with the intensity of my questions. So by this time my questions and comments had become much more for her arousal, and much less about clear thinking or genuine inquest.

I will never forget what happen the moment I stated, "Dam I want to watch you fuck..." At about the word fuck, her entire body jolted and went utterly rigid, as her hips then began to tremble. She strongly clinched her eye lids together with her mouth half opened. At first I wasn't entirely sure what was happening.

I began to worry, not having a clue what was happening as she strained and held her breath. Hell, to me she could be having a heart attack. At one point, I just about shook her as if to snap her out of what ever was going on. Let's face it, when your wife stops breathing, her entire body goes rigid, and the veins on her neck become prominently raised, you begin to wonder what the hell is going on. It didn't take me long though to realize she was having a bone crushing orgasm.

Immediately I could tell she was straining with all her might as she held her breath but had no obvious idea why. Her fingernails were practically through the skin in my arm, when finally she exhaled in a relieving gasp.

The instant she gasped, a warm liquid gushed into the palm of my hand and began running down the inside of her thighs, running down my wrist and forearm as I crouched to one knee. There was one very strong gush, and then multiple, less intense ones, but just before every gush of liquid her vaginal walls constricted around my two fingers still inside her.

I know now that men can go a life time, see a thousands orgasms, or what they think are orgasms, but so very, very, few see a true orgasm. I can assure you I was one who thought he had seen several.

She later told me that it was at that very moment she realized she had never had a real orgasm before, explaining that every time in the past when she thought she had an orgasm, it was absolutely, one hundred percent, just her imagination. I think this was such an intense experience, it actually scared her in some way as she was experiencing it.

Think about it... you've never had your body climax to the point that it consumed you, and fluid began shooting from you in waves of pure ecstasy. It just might scare a woman.

Tess had always heard of women seeing hallucinogenic colors, and even envisioning volcanoes erupting during their first orgasm. However, she later informed me that hers was so frighteningly intense, that there actually was no definitive comparison. She jokingly remarked, that "If only a volcano was that powerful she'd use it as a comparison, but it was more intense."

She went on to explain well after the event that even as she was having it, as it began to subside, her only fear was that she might never have another one. She said it was so physically and emotionally consuming that she couldn't breathe. The intense rush took over her entire being, her muscles, voluntary and involuntary, her breathing, everything.

She said that when she ejaculated the fluid vaginally, the feeling was that her entire body drew it up inside her, and the expelled one sexual wave after another. I had never in my life heard of a recounting so detailed.

It must have lasted for three minutes when her knees just about gave out on her. Finally, it subsided enough that she could speak, when she said, "We have to go home now. Please take me home."

She slowly began walking towards the bathroom in this room. As she did, she said, "lean out and tell that guy, I won't be back. Please."

I had no idea how to do that. I looked out the two way mirror, and he was leaned back with one arm over his head drinking his drink. I thought about it for a second when I went to the door, leaned out, and said ", Tess had a call from home and had to leave, she wanted me to tell you."

After he practically spilled half his drink, he jerked up saying, "Oh God, okay, I hope everything is okay, right, yes... Tell here I said bye."

Tess stood in the bathroom for a few seconds when I decided to walk in and see how she was. She stood holding the sink, when looking into the mirror at me and said, "Oh my God, are you mad at me? Please don't be mad at me."

I cut her off and walked up behind her asking, "My goodness, for what honey?"

She began tearing up saying, "Um let's see, I just had the orgasm of my life with the man I love more than anything on this planet, and well, it was while he said he would like to watch another man fuck me. It's not supposed to be that way John."

The thing that most people wouldn't understand is that although it was her first all time nuclear orgasm, it was also a first for me too. For crying out loud, I had never even heard of anything like it, and who cared what sparked it to happen, it happened.

I walked up behind her hugging her and explained, "Baby doll, I love you so very much, just know that, but also know I don't give a piss what might have caused you to have an orgasm like the one you just had. I just know you had one, and I was there to see it. Do you think I have ever seen anything like that? I can tell you right now, I haven't. It was my experience too."

Ordinarily I don't say the right things at the right times, but this seemed to really set her at ease, as she turned and held me for several minutes.

She squeezed me for several minutes when she said, "Let go home."

I replied, "Let's go baby... Let's go."

As we got about ten minutes from the club, she said, "Pull over, take a street and pull over, just pull over any where."

I then asked, "Are you okay honey, you're alright?"

She instantly replied, "I need you. Just pull over somewhere."

I then replied, "We're only twenty minutes from home honey."

She then raised over the console and began kissing me saying, "Stop the fucking car that's too long."

I then replied, "Okay, are you alright? What honey? We'll be home soon."

She then began pointing at an alley in perhaps the worst neighborhood you could imagine saying, "Just pull in there, I think I can come again. I have that feeling baby." She was thrusting her finger inside her, and pausing them occasionally rubbing them onto her clitoris.

Just as I told her "No, we can wait," She began taking her panties off and said, "John, I can come again, seriously I come again. I have to come again."

I squalled the tires as I whipped our SUV into this alley way. As I threw it into park, she continued thrusting her fingers into her vagina, saying "I'm so close baby." She then began further talking out of her head saying, "I'm so close, I'm so close baby. I need to come." I then began to become worried about her, thinking an orgasm was just an orgasm, but she was taking it to the next level, saying she needed / wanted to orgasm when she thought she could.

It made me think that she would potentially play with herself, and fuck whom ever was near just to climax, just to live it again.

After pulling into the alley, she jumped between the seats moved into the back as I promptly followed. As I got fully into the back, I once again began fingering her like I had done at the club. This went on for several minutes, with the exception of being in the back of our vehicle almost everything was the same. After several minutes I could tell she was almost becoming frustrated with herself, thinking she should have came by now.

It finally dawned on me there was something very different missing. I wasn't talking dirty to her. I kept rambling about her fucking another guy when she went orgasmic at the club. In an instant I began fingering her a bit more forcefully when I said, "We should have brought that guy with us."

Instantly I knew I was onto something. Tess, gasped and things began to change quickly. She then gasped, "Why?"

I replied, "If he was here, I might be still in the front seat watching you two fucking back here.?" That was it. I kept rambling this sort of thing for another minute or two when Tess, screamed and once again blew vaginal juice, during her second wildly powerful orgasm.

It quickly became apparent to me that for Tess to have a true orgasm, not only did I have to play with her pussy, I had to play with her mind.

Over the next couple of weeks Tess must have had a dozen orgasms, and now that we knew exactly how to give her one, we found ourselves running to the bedroom every chance we got. I also became a regular in the "Owners Box" where Tess worked.

The last time we did it however it became obvious that we were somehow going to have to deal with what we kept talking about, after all, we kept teasing one another about her playing around with another man.

One evening after her orgasm, and as we were fucking, I said to her, "You know, we keep talking about you being with another man, are we just going to keep talking about it?" Tess didn't reply at all, she just kept moving her hips and fucking me wildly as she gasped and grinned.

I continued asking when Tess replied, "Okay, I don't care how you arrange it, but you need to be the one to arrange it. If we are going to do this, I don't want to be the one who arranges for another mans penis to be inside me."

That seemed reasonable at the time. In fact, it was better that way. The last thing I wanted was to come home to Tess fucking a guy saying, "How's this Honey?" The minute it left her mouth I began wondering how I would do it, when I would do it, if I would do it.

Several days had past as Tess and I continued to mentally play with the notion of it. Just talking about it invariably caused us to have insanely wild sex. I began to wonder if this was good enough. Our sex lives had never been better, and yet she hadn't fucked another guy at all. Who was I kidding though, all we had been doing was feeding off the anticipation, which like anything else, plays out unless you actually do it. Which led me to the internet.

One Weekend as Tess flew out to visit her Mom, I found myself searching several sites that specialized in what we were flirting with. At first I felt weird searching for men who could possibly fuck Tess, but reasoned that this was a better alternative than walking up to a guy and asking, "Hey, like my wife? Wanna fuck her?"

I was actually shocked, almost relieved with how many thousands of people were into this. It made me feel a lot less weird about it. As I entered a search on one of the sites, within a hundred mile radius, again I was shocked with how many results came back.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers