Nikki and Daniela Hantuchova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,945 Followers

"Someone is flying me to Wimbledon," I said, laughing at the look of shock on her face and how it sounded.

"Someone's flying you there? Isn't it nearing the end of the tournament?"

"Yeah, but this person obviously wants me there bad, I can scarcely believe it."

"And can I ask who that someone is?" Lucy probed.

"I'm not sure, I think I'd better keep it to myself for now."

"Fair enough. Wow, how lucky, like a fairy tale," Lucy said wistfully.

"This is a fairy tale," I told her, "Getting picked up off the plane by a hot lesbian hostie and fucked in an airport hotel."

"Maybe a twisted one," laughed Lucy, rolling on top of me and kissing me. I put my hands on her butt cheeks and pulled, letting her know that I wanted her to move. She straddled my hips and dangled her breasts in my mouth and I sucked on her hard nipples, delighting in the play of them across my tongue. Lucy moaned and ground herself against me. I could feel her pussy sliding on my bald mound.

"I'm going to rub my pussy on yours now Nikki," Lucy told me, pulling her breasts away from my hungry mouth. She moved down the bed and lay opposite me, lifting my leg and sliding beneath it. She kept moving until I had her calf resting on my breast and mine on hers, our pussies touching each other, our wet lips mingled and smeared against one another.

Lucy rocked rhythmically and I matched her, revelling in the feeling of our intimate parts pleasuring each other. I slipped a hand down to my clitoris and started to finger it, noting that Lucy was doing the same. We ground against each other and touched ourselves until we each came again, our juices mingling together as we shuddered and convulsed, pleasure sending spasms through our bodies.

"Fuck that was good," I told her.

"I know." We had to get out of bed after that and showered together again, kissing as the water cleaned away the mess of our pleasure, our wet bodies sliding beautifully against one another and threatening to make us attempt yet another bout of love-making. But the first call for my plane to board put an abrupt end to those thoughts and I threw my clothes back on.

"Goodbye gorgeous," Lucy said to me, as I waited in line to board the plane only minutes later. She handed me a piece of paper. "If you're ever in Sydney, feel free to give me a call."

I hurriedly dug a pen out of my hand luggage and took her hand. I wrote my number down. "In case you come through Adelaide some day," I told her. She smiled at me and I half wished I could stay here. But thoughts of my destination kept me moving in the line. As I walked up the aerobridge to the plane, I glanced back before turning the corner. Lucy was watching, smiling and waving. I waved back and got onto the plane.

Off I went, resuming my journey to Wimbledon and Daniela Hantuchova. I slept for most of the journey, figuring that I would get little time to rest at the other end, especially as Daniela would be playing the day I arrived.

As the plane began its descent to Heathrow, butterflies began dancing in my tummy. It was hard to believe that I was here. Just 26 hours ago, I'd been sitting at home planning on what to wear to work the next day and now I was about to land in London. How surreal.

As I disembarked and made my way from the plane, I spotted a guy holding a sign with my name on it. I went over to him.

"Hello, Miss Hall is it? I'm here to take you to London. Let's collect your luggage, shall we?" I lapped up his accent and grinned at him.

"What's the weather like outside?" I asked him.

"Beautiful Miss Hall, a lovely day to be in London."

"Hot? Like for shorts and a T-shirt?" I asked him. I noticed him glance up and down my body and take in the comfortable clothes that I had worn on the plane.

"Most certainly Miss."

"Excellent, then give me a couple of minutes before we get that luggage. I headed over to the toilets and grabbed a stall. I shed my comfy pants and pulled out a really short denim mini skirt that I'd packed for my arrival and then swapped my baggy t-shirt for a skin hugging pink number. I checked my face in the mirror, fixed my make-up and then went back outside, knowing from the brief look that my nipples were alive and evident beneath the fabric of the top.

Darrell, as I was to find out the chauffer's name was later, simply stared at me, his eyes dancing over my body now that there was little to hide it from him.

"Ready!" I said, grinning, enjoying his reaction.

"Uh, yes, certainly, this way Miss," he stammered, turning to lead me towards the baggage carousel.

With my bags in the car and Darrell driving, I headed into London.

"I'll be dropping you at the tournament Miss Hall," Darrell told me as we made our way through the city traffic. You'll find your ticket in this envelope and I'll drop your baggage at the hotel. I have been assured that Miss Hantuchova has everything under control.

"Thanks Darrell."

I stepped out of the car into the surreal world of the Wimbledon tennis tournament. I clasped the ticket tightly in my hand and headed towards the gate, wondering when I would get to see Dani for the first time.

I checked the schedule in the program that I'd been handed and glanced at my watch. That gave it away. Dani's game started in half an hour. I made my way to the court and took my seat and waited, my breathing slowly calming down. Then, as the crowd began to applaud, my heart leapt back into my mouth. Daniela strode out onto the court with Justine Henin-Hardenne. As she walked out, she glanced up in the direction of my seat and I quickly stood up, applauding raucously. A grin split her face as we made eye contact. I blew her a kiss and then she was all business, moving to the court-side seat to prepare for the game.

I spent the next hour and a half watching her lithe body run about the court, wishing that I could do something to help as she wasn't winning. She tried valiantly, but in the end just wasn't good enough to over come Justine.

Occasionally when they were swapping ends and once or twice before heading to the service line, Daniela would look up at me and smile. I really hoped that I wasn't enough of a distraction to be the cause of her defeat.

As Daniela left the court, I blew her a kiss and made my way to the back of the stands, wondering what I was supposed to do next.

I walked around surveying the crowd for a while and was then embarrassed to hear my name called over the PA to report to the administration office. I wandered around Wimbledon again, this time with a purpose and eventually found someone that could take me where I needed to go.

When I identified myself, the girl behind the counter asked me to follow her. She led me off out the back way and eventually, to the area reserved for players and officials. Inside, she took me through to where there were a number of players relaxing. Daniela was chatting to someone that I didn't know, but looked up as I was led into the area and clapped her hands and let out a squeal of glee.

She came over and gave me a hug before taking my hands and looking me over.

"Wow, nice outfit, you look hot!" she said quietly. I looked up into her eyes. I'd forgotten how tall she was. Alone on the tennis court, even in real life, there wasn't really anyone nearby to compare her to.

Another girl in an official uniform walked past us to the girl that had led me in and I heard her querying her as to who I was as the two of them left the building.

"I was so sorry to see you lose," I said to Daniela as my eyes continued to take her in. Her hair was wet, obviously from having showered, but her face glowed.

"Oh well, it happens," she said philosophically. "It was easier to take knowing that I had something to look forward to after the game though." I grinned at her. "And it means that I have the rest of the tournament to do as I please!"

"Well that's got to be good for me," I laughed. "Though I am of course always happy to watch you run around in those tiny shorts that you wear on court."

"Yes, but now you can watch me get around in even less," she said with a wink. I laughed in response. "So, do you want to see some more tennis today, or she we get out of here?" Daniela asked me.

"I don't know. I'd love to spend time out of here with you, but at the same time, this is the first time I've ever been to Wimbledon and it would seem sacrilegious to not watch a bit more tennis.

"That's ok, I don't mind watching. Its always good to see how the people that beat you go ... gives you something to try and crack the next time you meet them. Maria's playing in a little while, shall we go admire her form?"

I had no need to ask who Maria was after the day that I'd first met both her and Daniela.

"I can think of worse ways to spend the afternoon," I responded. Daniela laughed.

"Do you want a drink or anything? You can get whatever you need in here," she told me, leading me into the lounge. I tried not to stare around like a dumb-struck newbie, though given that that was exactly what I was, I probably failed. I couldn't believe that I was just casually walking through the lounge with world famous tennis players all around me. It was like a smorgasboard!

We grabbed some drinks and then Daniela sat me down in a quiet corner and we caught up.

"So how was your flight?" she asked me.

"Long!" I laughed. "And um, interesting too."

"Oh? What made it interesting?"

"Just something that happened along the way, but I'll tell you about it later, not here."

An announcement about the start of Maria's match on centre court came over the PA and Daniela led me off to watch the game. Again I was struck by how surreal this experience was for me as Daniela and I sat down in the part of the stand reserved for players and others with special access.

We both cheered for Maria during the match and we both kept making lewd suggestions about what we would do with Maria if she were to present us with the opportunity. Not to mention what we talked quietly about doing to each other. Maria won her match and we left happy.

"We'll let her be for now, but I'm sure we'll get to catch up before the end of the tournament," Daniela said as we abandoned the stand. "Let's get out of here, I promised to take you shopping and I intend to do just that ... and enjoy it!"

"Well if you insist," I replied.

"Oh I insist," she laughed. As we left the player's area, we walked past Martina Hingis, who said hello to Daniela.

"Hey Martina," she said and kept walking. I stared back over my shoulder, watching as we walked away.

"Hey! Eyes over here sexy," Daniela laughed as she saw me staring.

"Oh, sorry," I said, caught out and a little flustered.

"You like Martina?" Daniela asked me.

"Well, I've never met her, but I've watched her on telly a lot," I said, blushing. "And to be honest, she always looks so prim and proper, that in my head, I imagine she likes her sex really dirty!" Daniela laughed long and loud at that.

"I'll have to introduce you so you can ask her at some point," she said to me, still laughing. Then she spoke to a guy at the gate and stopped to wait. "They'll bring a car around and drop us at the hotel," she told me.

When we arrived at the hotel, Daniela informed the desk that I'd be sharing her suite as her guest for the remainder of her stay and we went up to the room. It wasn't until we were finally inside the room that she finally pulled me to her and kissed me, our bodies pressed tightly against each other.

"God you have no idea how much I've wanted to do that to you today," she said to me when she finally allowed us to break to breathe.

"Then you should have," I said simply.

"I know, but its just the media, sweetie. I just don't need that invasion yet. Its kind of gutless I know, but its bad enough with out the added pressure of coming out amongst it."

"Hey, that's cool, I understand. Its not like I've told my family I like to lick pussy and pull nipples," I said to her, reaching out and tweaking her small titties.

Daniela kissed me again, her tongue probing my mouth and duelling with me. I slid my hand down the back of her shorts to feel her butt and felt her hand slip up under my skirt.

"So," she said to me between kisses," do I take you shopping first or fuck you first?"

"Tough choice," I said, grinning.

"Right for that, we're going shopping," she said. The disappointment must have shown on my face. "Well, just think, the extra anticipation will make it all the better when I wrap my tongue around your clit and make you cum."

"Well don't be surprised when I tease you mercilessly, we'll be in public remember. I could just start hanging onto you like you're my girlfriend and we like to fuck each other ... or play with your cute titties."

"Now that would be really unfair ... "

"Don't worry, I'll only tease you in private," I said to her.

She led me back down stairs and arranged a car to take us shopping. When we pulled up outside the shops she took me to, I felt incredibly under dressed.

"I can't go in there!" I said.

"Why not?"

"Well probably because of the price tags for a start," I said to her.

"Nikki, there's something you need to come to terms with. When you're with me, price tags don't matter."

"Oh god, I think I've died and gone to heaven," I said.

"Not yet, but I'll take you there later," she said with a wink as she stepped out of the car and pulled me out with her.

We walked into the shop and instantly there were two gorgeous girls greeting us. "Good evening Miss Hantuchova, how are you?" the one on the left said.

"Very well thank you. Tonight is about Nikki, we need a few things for her."

"Most certainly Miss Hantuchova. What did you have in mind?"

"Let's see, we'll need two lots of evening wear and enough casual stuff for a couple of days at the tennis too."

"Very well, what would you like to start with Nikki?" the assistant asked, turning to me.

"Um, better start with casual I think," I replied, blushing.

"Excellent, if you'll follow me? Will you be joining us Miss Hantuchova?"

"Most definitely," grinned Daniela. I was led into what in any other store would have been a display room, but apparently in here was a change room. It was bigger than the living room in my apartment back home! Daniela and I were left alone as the two girls went bustling off to acquire clothes for me to try on.

"I'm going to love watching you get dressed and undressed," Daniela said to me. "I'm already getting wet just thinking about it." She spread her legs apart and revealed to me that she wasn't wearing underwear beneath the short skirt that she'd put on before we left the hotel. As I looked, she ran a finger up and down her lips, only stopping when she heard someone coming back to the change room.

The sales assistant returned with a selection of clothes and I set about trying them on, removing my top to reveal my small bare breasts, my nipples erect from the anticipation and excitement of getting naked in front of Daniela, especially because I knew that she wasn't about to let on that we were together in that sort of way in here.

As I pulled the top that the girl gave me over my head, I thought I caught her staring at my breasts. I love the feeling of being checked out by another woman and I maximised her opportunities to do so in an attempt to confirm whether there was actually any interest there, or whether it was just my imagination.

The girl's name was Jessica and as I continued to dress and undress, often standing about in only my panties, I was sure that she was in fact checking me out. I wondered how I could take advantage of the fact.

While she was out getting some other clothes for me to try on, Daniela walked around me (I was only in my panties at this point) checking me out.

"I'm looking forward to getting you back to the hotel," she said to me.

"I'm looking forward to getting back there myself."

"I think Jessica would like to take you somewhere private," Daniela said, her eyes studying my face.

"I get that impression too. I like the curve of her breasts, I bet they're lovely when they're free in the air."

"Yes, they are a nice size, aren't they, not too big, but not as small as you and I, either.

Jessica walked back into the room with a couple of evening dresses at that point. They were very slinky and I checked myself in the mirror having tried the first one on. It clung to every curve of my body and the first thing that I noticed was my panties. Daniela obviously did as well.

"Jessica, do you think you could get Nikki some nice underwear to wear under this dress?"

"Of course Miss Hantuchova," Jessica replied. She left the room.

Upon her return, she handed me the tiniest scrap of material that could ever be called underwear. It was a sheer black thong and if I'd had any pubic hair, I am sure that I'd have had to remove most of it if this item of clothing were supposed to cover it.

"Glad to see you got something conservative," I laughed as I took it from Jessica. She laughed along.

"Well, this dress does call for something a little more daring than the norm," she replied. She also handed me a black bra with satin cups. "I took the liberty of bringing this as well. It will enhance your bust slightly and should look delightful under the gown."

"I happen to like being bra-less, but I'll try it on just for you Jessica," I said to her, meeting her eye. She blushed and I felt an excited rush in my loins. Daniela sat by, watching.

"Oh don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with your breasts," Jessica said hastily, "its just for the ... er dress."

"It's ok," I said to her, smiling as I stepped out of my panties. I took my time putting them on a chair before returning to pick up the thong from where I'd left it, noting that Jessica's eyes followed me around the room, surely espying my bald pussy. I settled the scrap of material in place and then picked up the bra.

"Could you please help me adjust it?" I asked. Jessica stepped closer to me and started fiddling with the straps of the bra and at one point cupped my breast as she settled it in place. I cooed quietly in her ear and felt her hand squeeze my breast more than was necessary for the fitting. Then I slipped the slinky black dress into place and paraded for Jessica and Daniela.

"What do you think Dani?" I asked.

"Perfect. Now to find another one." I grinned at her and Jessica picked up another gown for me to try on as I slipped out of the first one.

After trying on another five or so, we hadn't found another as good as the first one and Jessica went back to get more. Upon her return, I was surprised when half way through putting a dress on I heard Daniela say to Jessica, "Jessica, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but Nikki and I had a little bet. You see, Nikki likes girls a lot."

Jessica's eyes lit up a little at the statement and I held my breath wondering what on earth Daniela was up to.

"And Nikki seems to think that it would be impossible for me to get you to show her your breasts, which she assures me she believes would be perfect and tasty!"

"Dani!" I said, shocked, given that although I had told her that's what I'd thought of them, there'd certainly been no bet.

"So Jessica, what do you think, is there some manner of tip I could provide that would see you show my friend your breasts?" Jessica was looking nervously from me to Daniela and back again, her eyes flicking up and down my body as she looked at me.

"What sort of a tip did you have in mind?" she asked Daniela after a few more moments and I felt my stomach lurch at the prospect. Daniela crocked her finger and Jessica went close enough for Daniela to whisper in her ear. I didn't hear the figure, but I saw Jessica's eyes widen and her mouth form an 'o' in shock. Then she smiled at Daniela and moved away from her towards me.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,945 Followers