Nikki and Daniela Hantuchova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,923 Followers

I watched as Jessica's hands moved to the front of the white blouse that she wore and slowly started unbuttoning their way down her chest. The blouse parted to reveal a white satin bra in the same style as the black one that she'd brought out for me earlier, though fuller in the cups of course. She tugged the tails of her shirt from her skirt and then allowed the shoulders to fall backwards to the floor, leaving her standing in just her bra before me. My tongue curled out across my lips as I salivated at the sight of her.

Then her hands disappeared behind her to reach for the clasp of her bra. My eyes drank in the sight of her olive coloured skin and the contrast that it provided with her bra. Then the bra fell away to reveal two perfect breasts, each one capped with a small erect nipple. I desperately wanted to reach out and touch them, to feel their firmness and weight in my hands and to suck on the perfect nipples that capped them.

"Wow, your breasts are truly perfect Jessica," I said. She blushed in response. "Come and have a look Dani, they're wonderful."

"Sorry, you know me, if there's no dick I'm not interested," Daniela said to me. She was looking over Jessica's shoulder though and winked. I had to hold them. As I stood before Jessica, looking, I shed the current frock that I was trying on so that I was standing there in the black bra and minute thong and then stepped closer to her. She didn't move. She bit her lip a little tentatively, but didn't move away. I slowly raised my hand before me, inching it closer to her perfection, aware of Dani staring at me over her shoulder. My palm closed over her breast, the nipple stabbing outwards.

Jessica sighed at the contact and I squeezed her breast before lifting my other hand to her right breast as well. I fondled and played with them and Jessica just stood and took it, moaning occasionally, watching my hands as they manipulated her flesh. I released one and used the free hand to undo my bra before it too joined the pile of clothes on the floor. I opened my arms and pulled Jessica to me, her larger breasts crushed against my small ones as my mouth opened to kiss her.

Our tongues met between us and danced together as our bodies attempted to become conjoined at the breasts. We continued to kiss for a few minutes before Jessica pulled away, blushing.

"I ... I'm sorry," she stammered, "grabbing her bra and starting to put it back on.

"Don't be," I said, not moving," but what's the matter?

"I just can't do this here sorry Nikki, if I get caught I lose my job, and I really don't' want to because I love working here.

"Oh, that's ok, but I wasn't going to tell anyone. And Dani wouldn't, she just likes to see that I get satisfied since she won't do it herself for me ... right Dani?"

"Yes, because it's gross, I don't understand how you can do that with other girls, I just indulge you because our mother's are friends."

"Well I'm really sorry Nikki, perhaps some other time, could we meet somewhere perhaps?"

"Give me a phone number Jessica and we just might," I said to her.

Not long after, we left the shop with a string of bags and a phone number. Dani teased me all the way back to the hotel about how hot I'd looked with the young Jessica draped in my arms.

"I thought you were going to get to fuck her right there," Daniela said to me as we made our way back into the hotel.

"I was wondering where it was leading ... I couldn't believe you did that to me!?"

"What got a gorgeous chick to show you her perfect tits ... call it a present."

We threw the bags down and Daniela rushed at me, pushing me back onto the bed, straddling my waist and lowering her head to kiss me, her long hair cascading about us like a secret veil.

"Time to cum!" she said, grinning madly at me as she then started to rip my clothes off of me. Soon she was straddling my left leg, her skirt bunched up and her bald pussy ground against my naked thigh as she sucked on first one nipple and then the other, her fingers tangled in my hair after having pulled my top from me. She kissed me and soon we were entwined together on the bed, hands exploring each other's bodies as our tongues duelled within our mouths.

Daniela's hands pushed at the pants that I wore and worked them off my legs, dragging my panties with them, exposing my bald mound. She worked her way down the bed until she could pull them from my ankles. Whilst she knelt between my legs, her eyes drinking me in, she pulled her own top off over her head and then removed her bra as well. I checked out her small breasts with her elongated and excited nipples standing proudly from her chest, begging me to take them in my mouth. I tried to reach out to pull on them, but Daniela slid out of reach, giggling. She lowered her face to my legs and started licking and sucking at my left inner thigh.

I felt her teeth as she bit my thigh, working her mouth closer and closer to my pussy. I spread my legs wide, desperate to feel her tongue slide along my pussy lips. I didn't have to wait long and sighed in ecstasy as I felt that first gentle touch as it ran along the left side of my pussy and then the right before slipping between my lips.

Up and down my moist slit it travelled and in and out of my hole, teasing and licking, eliciting moans and squeals as electric pleasure spread through my body from between my legs. My hands tangled in her hair and encouraged her in her efforts. She began to lick at my clit and I knew that in my aroused state it wouldn't be long at all before I came.

Daniela expertly worked me closer and closer towards my orgasm, but just when I thought she would allow me release, she'd back off and gently stimulate me without building it further. She pushed my knees up towards my chest and I felt her tongue work its way downwards from my clit, over my slit. She didn't stop, but kept going, her tongue working an ever-decreasing circle around my anus until the tip nestled right in the centre of my hole. She pushed slightly and forced her tongue to widen my anus, dipping inside before letting it slide out again and again ring around my puckered little hole.

Then I felt her finger pushing at my hole, sliding into my anus up to the first knuckle. She wiggled it a bit before pushing it further again. I put my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs wider apart. Daniela's eyes met mine and she grinned as she pulled her finger from my bum hole. She slipped a different finger into my pussy, getting it wet and slimy with my juices before tracing them over my anus. She repeated this a number of times before sliding it back into my butt hole. She slid it all the way home and I squealed as she then lowered her face to my pussy and started l licking back towards my clit.

As her tongue circled around and around my little pleasure nub, she slid the finger back and forth in my anus and within moments, my body shook as I convulsed and came, my butt squeezing rhythmically at the finger buried in my anus.

She crawled up along side me, sucking on my breast as my orgasm slowly subsided.

"You're such a dirty little slut Dani," I said to her as she kissed me.

"Yes, and you love me for it. But the thing that I like best is that you're just as dirty," she replied.

"I am indeed," I laughed, moving on top of her, kissing her with my hair cascading about our joined faces. Then I began my assault on her body, starting with her nipples, biting and pulling and working them hard. She squealed in pain but kept telling me to continue. I sucked her nipple as hard as I could and then allowed it to slide from my mouth, my teeth scraping it as it escaped. As I did so, I drove my knee up against her pussy, feeling her hips move as she worked against me, rubbing hard.

"God I want you to fuck me Nikki," Daniela said to me, her voice husky with desire. "I want your tongue in me, I want your fingers in me, I want you to make me cum."

"Well lucky for you that I want to do it to you then, isn't it?" I answered cheekily. I started to work my way further down her body, my teeth leaving red marks down her body as I went. Nothing serious, just enough to make her gasp and feel my teeth close over her skin.

When I reached her pussy, I took my time to inspect it, admiring the colour of her inflamed lips, the swollen labia, the trail of juice that now extended down between her buttocks. I ran a finger lightly over her clit, enjoying the spasm that it sent through her body. I ran my finger gently between her lips, only up to the first knuckle, then sucked her juices from it as she watched me, desire scrawled across her face. I pushed her legs as far apart as I could and slid my finger through her pleasure again. This time all the way down to her anus where my finger pushed slightly at her hole.

"Yes, Nikki, put your finger in my bum," she said to me, lifting her knees up to her chest as she'd had me do.

"No, roll over, get on your hands and knees," I told her. Daniela did so and I knelt behind her. I slid two fingers effortlessly into her pussy and pumped them back and forth, feeling her pushing back against each thrust. When I withdrew them I wiped them up over her anus, the tip of one finger then tracking around her puckered little hole, teasing her.

I hooked the thumb of my right hand in her pussy and lowered my tongue to her anus, knowing that this was what she wanted. I circled closer and closer to her anus with it, my thumb sliding gently back and forth in her wet hole. Then my tongue found the centre of her butt and licked gently back and forth across it before driving inside, probing her anus. I withdrew my thumb and slid a couple of fingers into her pussy instead before working a third and then a fourth inside her.

Daniela was encouraging me, telling me how much she liked me doing this to her. I worked my thumb into her pussy within my curved fingers and then pushed slowly and firmly into her pussy. Daniela groaned as my hand stopped, wedged at the row of knuckles.

"Do it Nikki, push," she said throatily, and I could feel her pushing back, urging me to get my whole hand inside her pussy. I forced my hand, feeling her open up and then it slid within her. I watched as my hand slid in up to my wrist, her lips clinging to me. I held it still and Daniela rocked slowly, feeling me within her. I looked at her anus again and then licked it. Daniela squealed her delight.

With my tongue working her anus and my fist buried in her pussy, I reached under her with my left hand, sliding my fingers across her bald mound until I found her clit. Without pausing to give her a chance, the fingers of my left hand started to rub her clit and Daniela started moaning and crying out. It took no time at all to drive her to her orgasm and soon she was shaking and shuddering as her pussy contracted around my fist, squeezing and releasing as she was rocked by her pleasure.

I withdrew my wrist slowly and lay beside Daniela, turning her head to me so that I could kiss her as my hands gently caressed her body. She happily returned my kisses.

Smiling at me, Daniela said, "I'm not finished with you yet. I want to taste you some more. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy whilst I lick you to another orgasm."

"Well gee, when you put it like that, how can I refuse?" I answered, giggling. Daniela wasted no time and soon she was on top of me, her head between my legs and her pussy thrust at my face. I licked and lapped at her pussy as she did the same to me. I felt every touch of her tongue on my lips and my clit and had to concentrate to remember that I was supposed to be pleasuring her as well.

True to her word, Daniela licked my pussy until I felt the familiar sensation of imminent orgasm. I gave up trying to please her and allowed myself the release of climax. I felt her fingers tracing across my lips as they twitched in the after-throes of my orgasm.

As it subsided, I resumed eating her pussy, this time able to concentrate fully on what I was doing until she too had a second orgasm.

It was the following morning that I finally told Daniela about my mid-travel encounter with Lucy. We were in the shower washing each other, rubbing each other's bodies under the spray of water when I realised that I hadn't told her what had happened. As I held her to me, I related the tale, wondering whether I was in fact ending something that I really didn't want to.

"Wow, that sounds like a wonderful experience," she said to me when I'd finished.

"You're not mad?" I asked timidly.

"No, I'm jealous if anything, no hostess has ever cracked on to me!" she laughed.

"I just wasn't sure as I continued travelling towards you whether you'd be upset that given that you're paying for me to come and be with you that I'd done that along the way. I felt like I'd betrayed you."

"Nikki, I'm an open minded person. I think given what happened in the dressing room when we were shopping last night you'd realise that. I am not in a position, as much as I might like to be otherwise, to call you my girlfriend and claim you for my own. And because of that, I have to realise that there are going to be other distractions for you. Hell, you might even fall in love and forget about me."

"Well, I must confess to being relieved that you feel that way Dani. Besides, I've no intent on falling in love with anyone before I fuck you again at least!" We finished in the shower and dressed to go to Wimbledon for the day where we sat together chatting, trying to avoid conversations that would give away the fact that we were so intimate with each other. I even went and sat away from Dani at various times because she was worried what might happen if the media kept seeing us together. Nothing appeared in the press in the weeks that followed so we must have succeeded in that.

That evening, Daniela told me that we'd be going out to an all girls tennis function in support of a charity. It was common for the players to bring along a female friend, so she saw this as the perfect opportunity for the two of us to go out together without arousing the sort of suspicion that she wanted to avoid. I was instructed to dress in the slinky black number that we'd found on our shopping trip and Daniela sat before me as I stripped out of my day clothes, watching me.

I pulled on the tiny scrap of material that passed for underwear and teased Daniela by taking an inordinate amount of time settling it into place over my pussy. Then I pulled on the bra and finally slid into the dress. I felt really really horny by the time that I'd smoothed it down over my hips. Of course then Daniela did the same thing to me as she dressed. Her dress was red and I noted that she had wonderfully sexy underwear that matched it. I decided that I would enjoy getting to remove it all from her body later that night.

Once we were at the event, I followed Daniela around like a lost little puppy in a sea of the world's best women tennis players ... or as I liked to think of it ... heaven.

"Hey Dani," I heard someone say and turned to see Maria Sharapova standing there. I grinned as I took in her gorgeous body. I remembered all too well the last time that I'd been this close to her. She'd been naked and had participated in shaving my pussy amongst other things.

"Oh my god, Nikki isn't it?" she asked as she saw me turn to face her.

"It is and I'm impressed that you remember," I said to her as a grin unwittingly split my face.

"Well it was a memorable encounter you know. I can assure you that it doesn't happen at every event, does it Dani?"

"Well not the ball girl part at least," Dani laughed in response.

"So what brings you to Wimbledon? Business or pleasure?" she asked me.

"Pleasure, I'm here as a guest," I told her. Dani took my arm and held me close to her for a moment.

"My guest and it is most certainly a pleasurable visit," she said smiling.

"Well, if you two want some extra company at all, be sure to let me know," Maria said, smiling as she prepared to move on through the crowd.

"Maybe if you can win the event again, we'll throw you a victory celebration," Dani suggested.

"Sounds like incentive to me!" Maria kissed Dani on the cheek and then did the same to me. As she kissed me, her hand fell on my waist and gave a little squeeze. My body reacted instantly to even that slight touch. I then watched her move off through the crowd, greeting various people as she went.

"What do yo think, should we fuck her?" Dani asked me.

"Let's definitely keep it as an option," I told her.

We took our seats a little after that and I was surprised and delighted to find that Martina Hingis was sitting on the other side of Daniela to me. She was wearing a lemon coloured frock that clung nicely to her figure. We sat down and had a few drinks as the evening's proceedings unfolded and in the main exchanged small chat.

During a lull and with several drinks under her belt, Daniela asked Martina a question that found me blushing furiously.

"Hey Martina, I want to know something, do you like your sex dirty?" Martina choked on her drink a little before turning to Daniela.

"What?"

"Well my friend Nikki here has a theory and I thought that I'd test it out. She seems to think that because you always look so neat and proper and gorgeous that in bed you're probably a real goer who likes dirty kinky sex!" I found myself staring at my glass before grabbing it and sipping at it, trying to hide from Martina's gaze, to no avail of course.

"That depends on what you call dirty kinky sex I guess," Martina said, surprising me.

"Good question, what do you call dirty kinky sex Nikki?" Daniela asked, turning to me. Now there were two sets of eyes boring into me, faces waiting expectantly for my answer.

"Um, is there somewhere a little more private we can talk about this?" I asked quietly, too conscious of all the people moving about at this stage.

"Good idea," Daniela said, "What do you think Martina, care to come for a private chat?"

"Sure, its got to be better than sitting through the rest of this."

"The rest of it? You mean we're leaving completely? Won't you be missed?" I asked them.

"Naah, we're not being presented with anything and we've made an appearance for the main part, so it will be fine," she assured me.

"So, you're place or mine?" Martina asked Daniela as we made our way downstairs.

"Where are you staying?" Daniela asked. They worked out that Martina's hotel was much closer than where I was staying with Daniela.

"You know I really only thought we'd step outside for a couple of minutes," I said to them as we made our way there in a chauffeured car.

"Well you were right to direct us somewhere more private Nikki," Martina answered, "All sorts of rumours start at those things. I was caught off guard or I would never have even answered."

A little bit later and we were inside Martina's luxurious hotel room. "So Nikki, I take it that from the fact that you're here with Daniela asking this question that you like girls rather than guys?" she asked me.

"Oh yes," I said, blushing.

"I always thought that you leaned that way Daniela," she then said. Daniela just grinned.

"What about you Martina, does the fact that you've asked us to your room to talk about what's dirty and kinky mean that you too like girls?"

"Let's just say that I've tried both sides of the coin but I keep coming back to this one." She answered, smiling at me. "So tell me, now that we're here, what do you call dirty and kinky Nikki?" She grabbed us more drinks from the fridge.

"Well, I like to have a girl lick my anus," I said, smiling at Daniela, "And I've discovered what fisting is all about too."

"Well I have to agree with you about the butt-licking being dirty and kinky," Martina said, "but I've never tried it so I can't say whether I like my sex dirty and kinky based on that. And I've never been fisted or fisted another girl either." Daniela's eyes were sparkling as she revealed these facts to us. "Do you consider toys dirty and kinky?"

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,923 Followers