Nikki and Daniela Hantuchova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,914 Followers

"What sort of toys?" Daniela asked.

"Dildos. Strap ons, double headers ..." Martina said, a blush travelling up her face.

"Sounds kinky enough to me," Daniela said.

"And me," I said. "Though I've never tried a strap on or a double header, have you Daniela?"

"Oh yes," she said, grinning and I love it all.

Martina excused herself for a moment. She returned with her drink in one hand and the other behind her back. "So you wouldn't be adverse to trying some of these?" she asked, revealing a small bag that she dropped before us on the floor. Daniela pulled it open and laughed with delight. There was a collection of sex toys in the bag.

"Hell no," She replied.

"I'm up for it!" I said, hardly believing that after all that had transpired, I could now say that I'd seen Martina Hingis' collection of sex toys!

"Then kiss me," she said, standing in front of me. I stood up, pleased that she was about my height. She reached out and placed her hands on my hips and I reciprocated as her face closed on mine, our lips parting and tongues meeting with desire. We kissed for some time and as we did so, I felt Daniela's hands start to explore under my dress. She was kneeling behind me with her hands running up my thighs and then her fingers were exploring my wet pussy.

I moaned into Martina's mouth and she bit down on my tongue, kissing me harder. I let my hands slip to her butt and pulled her dress up to reveal that she was wearing a thong. My hands caressed her butt, marvelling at its firmness ... one of those special things about sleeping with elite athletes I decided.

I felt Martina's hands working at the clasp at the neck of my dress and then she was pulling it down, stepping back so that she could take in my body.

"Mmm, aren't you delightful," she said as she surveyed my underwear. "That thong is even smaller than mine!"

"Show me," I said. Daniela stood at this so that she too could watch. Martina pulled her dress over her head and was then standing before us wearing a skin-toned thong and bra. It was indeed larger than mine, but not so much as to be anything to disappoint. We both seemed to turn to Daniela at the same time and urge her to remove her dress so that she wasn't the odd one out.

She quickly shed the red dress and stood before us in her hot underwear. Martina stepped up to her and kissed her, her head tilted back like mine to reach up to Daniela's mouth. I stood alongside the two of them, my hands caressing their taught bodies, marvelling at the pure beauty of their athleticism.

Then I decided that I wanted to see Martina naked and as she continued to kiss Daniela, undid the clasp of her bra. She shed it quickly to the floor and I knelt behind her, pulling her thong from her butt and down her legs. As she stepped out of it, I ran a hand up between her thighs from behind. My fingers found her pussy and her legs willingly parted. I could feel hair on her lips and then grinned as I slid two fingers within her. I heard her groan at the penetration. I slid my other hand between Daniela's butt cheeks, slid the crotch of her thong aside and slipped two fingers into her wet bald pussy as well.

The two girls continued to kiss as I pleasured them until Martina suggested that all this would be much better with all of us naked and on the bed. We separated long enough to clamber onto the bed and then Daniela and Martina were pushing me down and pulling my underwear from my body.

Daniela latched onto my nipple and bit and sucked. Martina watched before reaching out with her hand to tentatively play with my other nipple. I looked across to take in her breasts. They were bigger than both Daniela and myself, but not overly so. And like Daniela, she had amazingly clear tan lines at both her thighs and the top of her breasts from the time she spent on the tennis court. I reached up with my hand so that I could take Martina Hingis' breast in my hand, squeezing gently.

The two girls continued to kiss my breasts and tease my nipples, occasionally breaking long enough to kiss either each other or me. After a while of this, I was getting really worked up and desperately wanted someone to start paying some attention to my pussy.

"So what about these? I said, grinning at Martina and picking up the bag, "are we going to get to play with them?"

"Yes!" Martina answered.

I dropped the bag on the bed and Daniela reached inside. The first thing that she pulled out was a large rubber dildo. Daniela pulled it from the bag, running her fingers over it. It was modeled on a penis, bigger certainly than anything I'd seen in the flesh. As she checked it out, I reached in and grabbed whatever came to hand. Again, it looked like a penis, but this one was attached to a leather plate at the base, with straps hanging from it. Obviously a strap on, I asked Martina, "So tell me, do you like to be the one wearing this, or the one impaled on it?"

She blushed as she answered me, "I like to wear it more, but I've been on both ends."

Daniela was now enthusiastically emptying the contents of the bag onto the bed. In addition to the toys that we had already removed, there was an orange rubber double ended dildo and a small thin vibrator.

"Not a bad collection,:" Daniela said, smiling at the continuously blushing Martina.

"Well its enough to make a trip away from home bearable," she giggled.

"I've never tried one of these, care to give it a go Nikki?" Daniela asked me, picking up the orange double headed toy.

"Of course, I'd love to, though, given that its Martina's don't you think we should let her be on at least one end?"

"Probably a good idea," Daniela said, though Martina protested that she was happy enough to watch the two of us try it out before joining in. "Nikki's right Martina, you have to be on one end. And I want Nikki to be on the other."

There was a little bit of polite protestation, but soon I was laying on the bed and Daniela was rubbing the head of the orange toy across my bald lips. She then parted my lips and began sliding it inside me. She was moving it back and forth and I was beginning to moan and writhe with my pleasure when Martina started to move closer. She positioned herself at the other end of the toy and then shuffled herself towards me, hips first as Daniela guided the head between her lips. I watched it disappear between them as she inched closer to me. We scissored our legs so that we could work in counter point to each other, with Daniela guiding the action, kneeling alongside us, moving so that she could suck first on Martina's nipple and then upon mine.

Daniela's finger caressed my clit and I shuddered, noting that she was doing the same thing to Martina, causing her too to squeal and moan as she worked herself on the toy.

"I want you both to cum for me, Daniela was saying. She leaned forward and started licking at Martina's clit as she continued to finger my clit. Martina cried out and shuddered and I knew that she had cum. It meant that Daniela merely shifted her focus and moments later I was the one that was convulsing and shaking as an orgasm crashed my system.

Daniela wasn't about to allow things to peter out though and as soon as she saw that I was recovering, handed me the strap on. "Come on Nikki, I want you to fuck me," she said. I knelt up on the bed, sliding off my end of the double headed toy and started trying to put the thing on. Martina removed the other end from her pussy, and helped me to get it sorted. She was obviously well familiar with the way that the thing worked.

As it was settled into place, Daniela, on her hands and knees, brought her head level with my fake cock.

"I'm going to give you head," she laughed, opening her mouth and sucking back and forth on the toy. Martina laughed and smacked her butt telling her that that wasn't really what it was meant for.

"If you keep smacking my arse like that, then I've no reason to stop," Daniela said cheekily to Martina.

"Well in that case, I won't touch you," Martina replied.

Daniela faked disappointment before rolling over onto her back and spreading her legs. "Come and fuck me Nikki," she insisted.

I moved between Daniela's long, slender legs, positioning the head of the strap-on so that it met her pussy. Daniela held her lips apart, ready, willing and desiring the penetration that I subsequently inflicted up on her. I slid the toy up inside her pussy until it wouldn't travel any further. Then I moved my hips back so that it slid out again. Then I started working it back and forth like I imagined a guy would when he was fucking her. I held myself over her so that I could see her face clearly as I fucked her.

Martina's hand appeared between us, pulling and tugging on Daniela's nipple. And then her other hand was doing exactly the same thing to me. I turned my head to

the side so that I could kiss Martina and had a brief moment where I marveled at the fact that I was fucking Daniela Hantuchova with a strap on whilst a naked Martina Hingis pulled at my nipple and kissed me. It couldn't have been better if I'd sat and scripted it myself.

"Time to see if you like it dirty and kinky Martina," Daniela said from beneath me. We broke our kiss so that Martina could enquire as to what it was that she meant.

"I want you to move down between our legs, and when you're there, you'll see Nikki's gorgeous and delectable butt. I want you to use your hands to spread her cheeks apart and then run your tongue across her anus. Martina hesitated, but Daniela encouraged her, compelled her to give it a try.

I didn't think that she was going to do it, but she moved and soon I felt my butt being spread apart by her hands. I looked over my shoulder and saw the apprehension on her face. I smiled reassuringly at her and let her know that I wanted her to do it. I saw her lower her face and I looked back at Daniela who had a look of query upon her face. As I felt Martina's tongue tentatively caress the limits of my anus, I grinned at Daniela to let her know that it was happening and then moaned loudly to let Martina know that it was being appreciated.

The moaning worked and soon Martina licked my anus a little more assertively. I enjoyed it for a few moments before telling Daniela that I wanted her to ride me. Daniela read my mind and readily agreed. Soon she was on top of me, sliding her pussy up and down the shaft I had strapped to me. She leaned forward to kiss me, her tiny breasts rubbing against mine and I told Martina that she should now demonstrate her new-found skills to Daniela.

Daniela soon moaned pleasurably as Martina ran her tongue around and across her anus. Daniela then told us that she wanted to turn around and ride me the other way so that Martina could lick her clit at the same time and make her cum

I moved so that my legs were off the bed and Daniela sat herself down upon the toy, her legs spread. Martina moved in between her legs and attacked Daniela's clit with her tongue. I slid a hand under Daniela's butt as she moved up and then back down again. I pushed the tip of one finger against her anus and Daniela pushed back against it. The combination of this and Martina licking her clit drove Daniela to the orgasm that she'd been seeking.

We took a few moments to gather ourselves. Moments that consisted of kissing and touching, gentle caresses and touches rather than the more insistent kind designed to drive you to the peak of pleasure.

"I want to see the two of you on this," I said, picking up the orange double headed dildo. "I want you to get on top of her so that I can feed it into both of you," I said to Daniela.

Martina lay upon the bed and Daniela rolled over on top of her, taking a few moments to lick and suck at her breasts before moving further up, the two of them kissing. I picked up the orange toy and bent it about its flexible mid section, aiming an end at each of their pussies before pushing it deep inside both of them.

I pushed and pulled, working the toy slowly in and out of the two of them as they kissed and enjoyed each other. I ran my tongue across Daniela's anus and then pushed it inside, drawing pleasured moans from her. Martina asked her what was happening, but Daniela only said, "I'm sure that you'll get your turn."

Then I picked up the small vibrator. I pushed it inside Daniela's pussy alongside the dildo, stretching her and lubing up the vibrator before withdrawing it. I turned it on to a low speed and ran the tip across Daniela's anus before turning it off and pushing it inside.

I worked it in and out of her anus for a few moments before Daniela suggested that she and Martina swap so that Martina could enjoy the experience as much as she was. They quickly swapped as I ran and cleaned the vibrator. When I returned, I eyed off Martina's cute little puckered hole as her pussy lips clung to the shaft of the dildo. I eyed the neatly trimmed pubes decorating her lips and wondered whether Daniela and I could talk her into letting us shave them.

I broke my reverie though and returned my attention to her anus. I lowered my head and ran my tongue over and around it, letting her feel a tongue on her butt for the first time. She flinched away initially; exclaiming with surprise, but soon was relaxing and actively enjoying my tongue as it worked her over, my hand continuing to work the dildo in and out of the two famous tennis players' pussies.

I picked up the small vibrator and turned it on. Martina started to ask about the buzzing, but I didn't answer, instead running the vibrating tip of the toy across her anus. Martina squealed and moved forward away from the toy, but Daniela was telling her to relax and let herself enjoy it. I repeated the movement, nestling the tip of the toy against her puckered hole and Martina made a visible effort to relax. I turned the toy off and pushed gently but firmly. The shaped tip started to spread Martina's anus and I watched as it moved ever so slowly into her butt.

"I don't know about this," I heard Martina say.

"You'll love it, trust me," Daniela was saying as her hands caressed Martina's breasts, pulling and pinching at the nipples, probably in an effort to distract her I thought to myself as I continued to push the toy within her.

Soon the small toy was buried in her anus with just enough for me to hold onto sticking out of her butt. I slowly started to pull it out and then pushed it back in again ready to repeat the movement. After another couple such repetitions, Martina was noticeably pushing back against the toy as I worked it inside her.

"Just one thing to finish you off," I said to Martina. I moved alongside and slipped my right hand under her belly and across the small patch of cropped hair until my fingers found their target – her clitoris. My left hand deftly turned the base of the vibrator and the fingers of my right nimbly danced upon her clitoris.

If it had been a tennis match she'd have lost 6-0 6-0 she came so quick. She simply wasn't ready for the over-load of her senses and thrashed about atop Daniela as her body shook with pleasure.

"Oh god, stop, please," she said, begging me. I allowed the still vibrating toy to slide from her anus and then removed her end of the double ended toy.

Martina rolled from Daniela to lay recovering on the bed.

"I think she liked it," Daniela said to me, grinning.

"I think you're right. Now spread your legs for me," I said. Daniela parted her legs and I pushed the end of the toy deep inside her before lowering my tongue to her pussy and licking her lips as they clung to the shaft before working up to the point where they met and attacking her clit.

I worked my tongue backward and forward on her little erect love button and then worked the toy in and out of her at the same time. Daniela pulled on her nipples and told me to lick her hard, to fuck her with the fake cock and I did so willingly until she exploded with her own orgasm.

I sat on the bed, pleased with what had happened as the two girls recovered. Being the elite athletes that they were, it didn't take very long. Daniela started playing with Martina's breasts again and I knew that it was time for me to sink my tongue within the folds of Martina's pussy so that I could finally taste it. I told her exactly that.

"But I want to taste you too," Martina said to me.

"So 69 with her," Daniela said. Martina grinned and before I could do much, had pushed me back upon the bed so that she could climb on top of me.

She undid the straps of the toy that I was wearing and pushed it to one side so that she could lick my pussy and I was soon presented with her wet pussy inches from my face. The fact that her height was similar to mine sure made it a bit easier than when I did this with Daniela and I took no time in wondering before running my tongue up her slit, feeling her doing the same to my pussy as well.

As I licked at her pussy, I saw Daniela move in behind and begin licking at Martina's butt. Martina's tongue drove into my pussy in reaction before I felt her suck hard upon my clit. I snaked a hand out and under Daniela so that I could pull hard upon her nipple the way that she enjoyed it.

This continued until I could stand it no longer and felt that tension in my tummy that said my explosion was imminent. I stopped licking Martina for a few moments whilst she continued to assault my clit and then shook convulsively as an orgasm ripped through my body.

Daniela pulled Martina from me and turned her over, taking her own turn to taste Martina's pussy.

"Turn around Daniela; I want to 69 with you, too."

I looked on as Daniela crawled over Martina's body, both of them biting and licking at each other's skin until they were in position. I watched as they licked each other, occasionally reaching out to touch one or the other's breasts before an idea entered my mind.

I re-attached the straps of the strap-on toy and moved in behind Daniela. Martina stopped licking and I thrust the toy into Martina's pussy, Daniela moaning with appreciation. I thrust into her a couple of times and then pulled the toy out. I saw Martina's eyes widen as I repositioned the toy and started to push with my hips to slide it into Daniela's anus.

It took a bit of sliding back and forth but soon the toy was well within Daniela's bum and I started to fuck her with it. Martina just watched wide-eyed until I told her to lick her clit and make her cum. That sweet smiling face that I'd seen on tv so many times was split by a grin before her tongue snaked out to address Daniela's button of joy.

Daniela exploded. She twitched and shook, but didn't remove herself and I didn't let the toy slide out either. She had obviously stopped licking Martina, but resumed again as her butt still visibly clenched at the shaft of the strap on buried within it. I worked it back and forth slowly until I heard Martina cry out with an orgasm as well.

We all showered after that, the spacious alcove of the suite fitting us all comfortably. I lost track of how many orgasms I had that night, knowing only that we returned to bed and now and then one of us would wake and cause one of the other two to cum again before dozing of.

The following morning, Daniela and I dressed in our frocks again and snuck out after saying goodbye to Martina, Daniela worried about being caught by the press in the same clothes that she'd worn the previous evening.

It appears we got away with it, because it's not in the papers; at least not yet. Daniela is out doing some publicity thing and I am here capturing my memories. Tonight we're going to meet up with Martina again. This time, Maria will join us and I'm taking my shaving kit. I want to see Martina's pussy hairless.

But that's for another time ...

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,914 Followers