Nude Noir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

The receptionist called me exactly at 2:00 p.m. to say there was a woman there to see me. I went into reception carrying my bag. I think I probably stopped, speechless, for a moment. I've been calling Laura Kelly "very attractive." I realized at The Cove's front desk that afternoon that "very attractive" was a gross understatement. Laura wore a yellow sundress that went perfectly with her copper hair. The hem was short enough to show an enticing sample of her firm thighs and the top was tight enough to show a chest that was, perhaps, a little larger than exactly proportional to her body. To top it off, the expression on her gorgeous face made it seem like she was genuinely happy to see me.

I told Trisha, who worked the front desk weekday afternoons, that I'd be gone until Sunday. That earned me a wink. I gathered that Trisha also thought Laura was impressive.

As I put my bag in the trunk of Laura's Subaru, she handed me a small, laminated card. "I'm assuming we'll have to show photo ID," she said. She had handed me what appeared to be a Florida driver's license with my picture on it. It showed my name as Ian Kelly. "That's my address," Laura said. "We're supposed to be married so it would look odd if our ID had different addresses."

Laura reached into her purse and pulled out two small jewelry boxes. She handed one to me. Inside was a simple gold band. "Wedding rings," Laura said as she opened the other box and slipped a ring with a single diamond onto her finger. "These belonged to my parents, so I'd really like to have them back," she said. "I didn't know how else to come up with wedding rings on short notice. Put it on." To my considerable surprise, the gold band slipped onto the third finger of my left hand as if it had been made for me. Laura smiled.

As Laura pulled onto US 41, I asked, "Your parents are gone?"

"Yes," Laura said matter-of-factly. I let the subject drop. After Laura turned onto the state highway leading to I-75, which would take us to I-4, she said, with a slight giggle, "Sally Stancik tells me she and Beth Potter used to visit you and your girlfriend at The Cove. I gather the girlfriend is gone?"

"Yeah, she's gone," I replied. "I met her working on a case when she was still in college. We eventually realized we couldn't overcome the age difference, and her family in Sarasota hated the fact that she hooked up with an older man and lived in a nude resort." Not wanting to talk more about Ali, I fired back at Laura, "you said Tuesday you just broke up with your boyfriend."

"He flies helicopters for the Coast Guard," Laura said. "I met him doing an aerial surveillance. Very masculine but not overbearing about it. We had an incompatibility. He's all about rules, procedures, and protocols. I'm more into coloring outside the lines. He got promoted and transferred. He now commands the pilots at a station in Alaska. I wasn't moving to Alaska, at least not for him."

"How does someone who likes to color outside the lines end up in the Bureau?" I asked.

"Sort of family tradition," Laura answered. "Dad was a cop in Chicago."

"Really?" I said. "I started on Chicago PD."

"Mike Kelly," Laura said. That name rang a bell. It took me a second or two to remember. It was after I had joined the Bureau. I still had friends on the Chicago force. They had told me about Captain Mike Kelly. He had been appointed commander of a troubled division, officers only turning in some seized drugs and selling the rest, letting hookers off for a free blow job, the like. Kelly was assigned to clean things up. That irritated longer-timers in the division. There was a riot after an officer shot an unarmed young man. Kelly was commanding on scene when someone started shooting. There was thought the shooter was an officer because Kelly was hit precisely in a seam in his body armor. It was eventually established that it was just a "lucky" shot by a civilian that took Mike Kelly's life.

As the story came back to me, I said, "Oh. I'm sorry."

"You weren't on the force when it happened were you?" Laura asked.

"No, I was already at the Bureau. Chicago friends told me about it," I replied.

"So was I," Laura said. "First assignment out in Denver. It was really tough on Mom because an IED had gotten my brother Jack in Iraq a few months before."

"I'm very sorry," I said.

"Shit happens," Laura said. "It taught me you have to enjoy whatever time you get with the people you care about because it can end at any moment."

Laura made the turn onto I-4, and we drove in silence for a few minutes. With a more upbeat tone, Laura broke the silence. "How do you see the weekend?" she asked.

"Get an understanding of what goes on at Club Sensual," I replied. "See if we can figure out who's in charge. See if we can learn anything useful from the staff. The goal as I see it is to get an idea of where to go next. Those are your problems. You're the investigator. I'm just along as cover."

"No," Laura said. "Beth Potter told me about your Olmos case. You know what you're doing. I need all the help I can get."

"Ok," I said, "but you're in charge."

Laura laughed. "You like the woman on top?"

"Less work for me and the view can be nice," I shot back.

"Changing the subject," Laura said, "I had a call from Club Sensual this morning. A very pleasant woman with an accent said that, since we're first-time guests, they wanted to welcome us and tell us a few of the ground rules."

"And what are the ground rules?" I asked.

"Clothing is optional everywhere except the pool, hot tubs, and sauna where nudity is required," Laura answered. "Nudity is encouraged everywhere else, but most people wear 'erotic costuming' in the night club."

"I don't own any 'erotic costuming'" I grumbled.

Laura laughed again. "I brought a sheer teddy with crotchless panties," she said. "There's a shop. Maybe we can find you something there. There is a special section they call Sensual Elite for a thousand a night. Nudity is mandatory there and overt sexual behavior is to be expected."

"You didn't sign us up for that did you?" I asked.

Laura laughed again. I was getting to really like her laugh. "Already sold out for this weekend," she replied.

Traffic between Tampa Bay and Orlando was thick on a Friday afternoon. Laura rarely got up to the speed limit. We had a lot of time to talk. By the time we pulled up to the covered entrance beneath a huge neon sign that said "SENSUAL" we knew a lot about each other.

The reception area of Club Sensual was a lot of chrome trim and neon lights. It didn't give me a favorable first impression. However, the young woman who checked us in was attractive and pleasant enough. After the girl had run Laura's credit card, she handed us two keycards. She pointed to a locked door. "That leads to the indoor pool," she said in accented English. "Your room is on the second floor of the building on the other side of the pool. Have a sensual stay."

The pool was huge. Several hot tubs were set in the massive pool deck. There was a bar to our right beyond one end of the pool. Lounge chairs were everywhere, about two-thirds of them taken. Virtually everyone I saw was naked.

As we started walking along one edge of the pool deck to our room, we were confronted by a large man, a bodybuilder type. He was nude with a tattoo of an eagle covering most of his chest. After he walked past us, I heard Laura softly say, "oh God."

The building containing our room was only two stories, but it had an elevator. Our room was about halfway along the open passageway the overlooked the pool. The room was nicer than I'd expected. I noticed there was only one bed. At the far end of the room was a balcony with a couple of chairs. The balcony overlooked an outdoor pool that was also teaming with naked people.

After inspecting the room, we both set our bags down. We were stalling. Laura finally said, "we need to get our clothes off." I slid off my sandals. I looked at Laura. She gave a nervous smile. I turned away from her as I pulled my shirt off, undid my slacks and pushed them and my boxers to the floor. I heard Laura taking her dress off. After a long moment, Laura said, "that is a nasty scar on your ass." I'd been shot in the ass during the Olmos case. "Ian," Laura said, "we're going to be naked together all weekend. You might as well start looking at me." I turned around to face Laura.

I had thought Ali Nance was the most beautiful woman alive. The error in that thinking was obvious the instant I saw Laura Kelly in the nude. Laura had looked very beautiful in her sundress. Laura looked exponentially more beautiful in only her bare skin. Her breasts were just a bit large for her frame, but they looked firm and were perfectly shaped. Her nipples, hard at the moment, pointed up. Below her breasts, her stomach was flat. Her legs were toned but not overly muscular. Between her thighs was a closely cut patch of red hair. Without even thinking, I blurted "Jesus, you are stunning!"

Laura smiled. "Thank you," she said. "Sally told me you are a very attractive man with no clothes on. She was right, although she didn't mention one of your more prominent features." Laura gestured at my dick which was getting a bit hard. "That is flattering," Laura added. This was going to be a very difficult weekend.

"Let's try the indoor pool," Laura said. "I don't want to risk sunburn my first hours here." We slipped on flips, gabbed towels and our keycards, and went out the door. As the door to our room closed, Laura said, "I can't believe that I just walked out of a hotel room without a stitch on."

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes," Laura replied. "It's exciting. I'm already beginning to understand why you live in a nude resort." Laura started walking away. I stood transfixed by her gorgeous, tight ass. Laura stopped after she'd gone a few feet, turned, and said, "I know my ass is one of my best features but we're not here just so you can look at it." All of Laura's features were "best features."

The only unoccupied lounge chairs were on the far side of the pool from the elevator. We walked single file between occupied chairs placed at all angles. The crowd wasn't as diverse as I'd expected. It was mostly white and forties or younger. There were some people carrying excess weight but no one truly obese. Apart from Laura, I saw no women whom I'd call beautiful. Another thing that set Laura apart was the lack of any tattoos. At a rough guess, ninety percent of the people around the pool, men and women, had noticeable tattoos.

As we spread our towels on two lounge chairs, Laura softly said, "I guess I should have gotten a tramp stamp."

"No," I replied. "Your beauty doesn't need any enhancement." Again, I'd spoken without thinking. Laura looked at me for a moment, then gave me a warm smile.

Not long after we sat down, the first truly attractive woman I'd seen other than Laura walked up. She was holding a trey in one hand and wearing a basically transparent bra and panties. In accented English, she said, "Hello. I am Svetlana. You've just arrived, I think. Welcome to Club Sensual. May I get you something to drink?" We'd agreed that we would have to go very lightly on the alcohol. Laura ordered a glass of white wine. I asked for mineral water. "You are health conscious?" Svetlana asked rhetorically. "It works for you." To Laura, Svetlana said, "you have an attractive partner."

"I know, and he's my husband," Laura replied.

Svetlana smiled and said, jokingly, "too bad." She turned and walked away. Her ass wasn't in Laura's league, no one's was, but it was very nice.

"Svetlana's a pretty woman," Laura said. "And she seems to like you."

"Alas," I said, "I have to stay faithful to my wife."

"I'm not sure they worry too much about that here," Laura retorted.

When Svetlana came back, I said to her, "This is our first time here. What is there to do?"

"Well," she said, "there is another pool outside, and tennis courts. There is a gym. Most people go to the night club at night. You can go nude, but most people dress up a little bit. Not to cover up you understand, but to show off." Svetlana handed us our drinks. "It is full this weekend," she said, "but, if you come back, you might think about the Sensual Elite section of the club. It is locked away from the main club. There are ten suites around a pool and hot tub. No clothes are allowed there, but everything else is allowed. You pick a member of the staff and she or he is your host and servant for your stay. They must do anything you wish, except, of course, something that might injure them. It is quite expensive but people who have used it think it is worth it."

After Laura and I finished our drinks, she suggested we check out the club's shop before it closed. The shop had an interesting range of merchandise, ranging from vibrators to strap on dildos to sunscreen and soft drinks. There was also an extensive selection of "clothing." Laura found something she wanted me to wear to the night club. It is difficult to describe. Basically, it was a thong that was open in front to allow my dick and balls to protrude. However, there was a small rigid piece on the front that my dick and balls would rest on, pushing them out and up a little. "Not that you need to make that part of your body more prominent," Laura said, "but I think you'd look great in this."

Laura allowed me to pick out something for her. I choose a dark green body stocking. The green would set off her hair nicely. The body stocking had no crotch or seat, leaving Laura's ass and pubes bare, and had small openings for her nipples.

The club's restaurant was open from six until ten. The night club opened at ten. We went to the restaurant around eight. I'd say that about half of the diners were, like us, completely nude. The rest wore items designed to expose the body parts normally covered in public. Like she'd been at the pool, Laura was, far and away, the most attractive woman in the restaurant, a fact that did not go unnoticed by the other diners.

When we sat down, Laura said, "I've gotten used to guys undressing me with their eyes. I guess I'm saving them the trouble tonight."

To my surprise, the same woman who had served us at the pool, Svetlana, was our server for dinner. I commented that she was working hard. Svetlana responded, "yes. We are short staff. They tell us some new girls are coming later next week." That was interesting information.

The food was so-so. I'm not sure Laura noticed though. She was enjoying, I think, her first experience dining in a restaurant in the nude. As Svetlana brought us after dinner coffee, she said, "I am impressed by you. Most people do not come to the restaurant completely nude for their first meal here."

"We decided to jump in with both feet," Laura responded.

"As handsome as the two of you are," Svetlana replied, "it is a shame that you ever have to wear clothes. Please come to the night club. I am working behind the bar tonight."

Laura wriggled into her body stocking, in which she looked incredibly sexy, I put on my "thong," and we went to the night club at ten. We took seats at the bar. As promised, Svetlana was behind the bar. She had changed outfits. She was now topless with a bright yellow thong. Although Laura outshone everyone, Svetlana was a lovely, and healthy-looking, woman.

The night club was not very busy. Svetlana told us it didn't get busy until around midnight. We used the opportunity to try to get some information. Laura nonchalantly asked Svetlana where she was from and how she came to be working in a club in central Florida.

"I'm not supposed to tell you," Svetlana said, "but I know Mr. Holloway, the manager, is at a party in the Sensual Elite section. I'm from Moscow. My father and mother helped lead a group opposed to Putin. They are in prison in Siberia. I have a university degree, but the government kept me from getting any kind of job. My parents told me to get out of Russia, but the government would not let me leave."

"What subject is your degree in?" I asked.

"American and British literature," Svetlana answered. That explained her good English.

"How did you get here if the government wouldn't let you leave Russia?" Laura asked.

"I learned about a company that placed people, mainly women, in the hospitality industry in America," Svetlana answered. "I knew it was corrupt, but the owner has connections to Putin, I think. It was my only way out. I took the train from Moscow to Odessa. There were other girls there from Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine as well as Russia. We were flown to Venezuela. From there, we were put on a freight ship which came to the west coast of Florida. Somewhere around Ft. Myers, I think, they put us in a small boat and took us to a small island. We stayed there a night and a day. They took everything from us and gave us new clothes and Florida identification cards. The next night, they took us across the bay, put us in a small bus, and drove us here."

"How long have you been at Club Sensual?" I asked.

"Almost a year," Svetlana said. "I am fortunate because I am better educated than most of the other girls and speak better English. I communicate better with the guests, so they give me larger tips. The Club takes the tips. I make them money, so I stay. Many girls are sent to Miami."

Svetlana said "sent to Miami" as if that was tantamount to execution. "What do they do in Miami?" I asked.

"I cannot tell you and you do not want to know," Svetlana answered. "I do not want to be sent to Miami. However, I know I'm not in your country legally. I'm trusting you not to tell anyone. If your immigration police get me, I will be sent back to Russia."

"Do you like working here?" Laura asked.

"It is not that bad," Svetlana said. "We have a place to live, and they feed us. Most of the guests are nice to us. I'm not as beautiful are you are, but I know I have a nice body. I don't have any inhibitions about letting people see me." Svetlana's expression changed. "I see Karl coming," she said. "Please act like we've not been speaking."

Svetlana moved down the bar as a muscular young man wearing a full thong entered the night club. He went behind the bar and checked the computer screen on which Svetlana recorded the drinks she served. He said something abrupt to Svetlana in a language I didn't recognize and left. Svetlana glanced at us but stayed away except to refill our drinks for the rest of the evening.

People started coming into the night club in large numbers just after 11:00, and a DJ started playing music at a volume that made conversation impossible. We weren't going to get any more from Svetlana that night anyway. Laura leaned to my ear and shouted, "Come on husband, let's dance."

I'm not much of a dancer but the small dance floor was so crowded that you couldn't do much beyond twist a little from side to side. We were constantly being bumped by other people. Laura looked so delicious I suspect guys were bumping into her on purpose.

After several upbeat songs, the DJ played a slow song. Most of the people left the dance floor. Laura extended her arm and said, "Let's be romantic husband." I took her arm and put my other arm around her back. Laura reached behind herself and moved my hand from the small of her back to her bare ass. She put a hand on my bare ass and pulled me into her. It was exquisite slow dancing with Laura dressed as we were. Her nipples rubbed against my chest. My dick rested on the small platform built into my thong and my dickhead rubbed against Laura's close-cropped red bush. At the end of the song, Laura kissed me on the lips.

The night club had gone from slightly chilly to oppressively hot. We left just before midnight. As we walked out, Svetlana gave us a very slight nod of her head. Walking back to the room in her crotchless, seatless body stocking, Laura looked incredibly beautiful and erotic. I had the frightening realization that, after less than a day with her, I was falling for her. That was the first time in a long time that I wanted to think about Ali.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers