Nude Noir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared the bed in our room, although I made a point of staying on the edge. In the morning, we went to breakfast nude. The restaurant was not very busy and poor Svetlana was the only server. I raised my eyebrows as she came to take our order. She softly said, "I slept only four hours. Thank god the new girls will be here Thursday."

Svetlana had given us useful information. We thought it best to stay away from her for the remainder of our stay. Laura and I spent several hours at the outside pool on Saturday. The highlight, for me, was rubbing sunscreen on Laura's back. We hot tubbed and used a sauna. Finally, we bought some soft drinks at the shop and went back to our balcony. There we could talk in safety.

Saturday evening had Svetlana serving us another bland meal. I gave her a large cash tip, saying "to keep you out of Miami." Svetlana thanked us. She did not work the night club that night, which was ok. That night, I got a couple of slow dances with Laura in her wonderful body stocking. She slept in my arms that night. No, there was no sex.

We had gotten good information. Svetlana was smart and knew much of what went on at Club Sensual. On the drive back to Tampa Sunday, I was thinking that we might well get more information from her if we went back to the "Sensual Elite" part of the club and asked for Svetlana as our hostess. That would inevitably mean sex with Laura, and probably Svetlana. I was certainly not opposed to that. I had developed a strong desire for Laura over the weekend. I also couldn't suggest it.

We were about halfway back to the junction between I-4 and I-75 when Laura, whom I hoped was not a mind reader, said, "we need to get Svetlana with us in the Sensual Elite section. I think that's a thousand a night. I'll have to get Sally to approve the money."

"If we do that, Svetlana is going to expect us to have sex," I said. "We may even be expected to have sex in front of the other people staying there. Remember Svetlana said Friday that the manager was at a party in that section. We don't know what happens at those parties."

"Does the idea of sex with me offend you?" Laura asked.

"Of course not," I said. "You're the most desirable woman I've ever met, but we need to be clear about what we're getting into."

"I think we're talking about you getting into me," Laura said with a laugh. "I'm ok with that. You're really pretty hot." That was a new one. Even Ali hadn't called me "hot." "The real problem," Laura continued, "is that we can't just go over there and being doing it for the first time. Anyone who sees us would know our claim to be married is BS. I doubt they'd risk doing anything terrible to us, but would we put Svetlana at risk? What do you think Ian?"

I thought I was getting too aroused listening to her. I changed the topic. "Svetlana said new girls arrive next Thursday. That means they'll probably land on Kester's island Tuesday night or Wednesday night. We could just bust the landing, but that blows any chance of tying those girls to Club Sensual. We need to see the girls landing on the island and see the same girls working at the club."

"What are you thinking Ian?" Laura asked.

"Have you ever used a sea kayak?" I asked.

"Yes," Laura answered. "You're right. It would be perfect for close surveillance of the island."

"I think I know where to find one we can use," I said. "I'd also like to look at the island in daylight. I've been there before but I don't know what the current owners have done to it." I pulled out my phone and called Julia Fairchild. The upshot of that conversation was that Charles would be happy to take us out on his boat that afternoon if it would help get the people who killed her parents. I finished the call and asked Laura, "do you mind driving down to Captiva today?"

We stopped to get gas on I-75 south of Sarasota. Laura pulled a bikini out of her bag and used the gas station restroom to put it on. She came out wearing the bikini top and her shorts over the bottoms. She looked wonderful. She also looked wonderful when she took her shorts off on Charles Fairchild's boat. Charles was looking at her so often, I half feared he'd run us aground. However, we got to the island without incident. There were "NO TRESPASSING" signs posted around the high tide line, but I didn't see any evidence of sensors or motion detectors. Vegetation which the Kesters would have pulled down had been allowed to grow. A storm had caused the passage between the island and the next one to the south to silt up, so it was too shallow for Charles's boat. A kayak would do fine, however.

People easily forget Florida is a long state, and Orlando to Captiva was a lot of driving. It was getting dark by the time Charles docked his boat at a marina on the bay side of Captiva Island. We stopped at the Fairchilds' house long enough for me to ask Julia to call around and see if someone on Captiva, Sanibel, or Ft. Myers would rent me a black sea kayak. It was after seven by the time we left the Fairchilds. It would be late before Laura dropped me at The Cove. Then she had to drive home to her condo.

I drove Laura's Subaru back up I-75. We stopped for a quick dinner along the way and reached The Cove around ten thirty. Sometime during the day, Laura and I had tacitly agreed we were more than just working together. When we pulled into The Cove, I said, "If you're officially on leave, you could stay here tonight."

Laura laughed yet again (I really love that laugh). "Like I said on the drive from Orlando," she said, "if we're going to do Sensual Elite, we need to practice fucking each other first. I haven't got anything better to do tonight, do you?"

"I usually watch something on Smithsonian channel Sunday night," I teased, "but I suppose I could sacrifice it this once." Laura lightly punched my shoulder. I waved my security card inside at the sensor that controlled the vehicle gate to The Cove. I drove Laura's car to the resident's parking lot at the back of the property.

As Laura got out, she asked, "Do I need to take my clothes off right now?" The tone of her voice said that was exactly what she wanted to do.

"It would help," I said. "Just toss them in your bag and bring it in."

"I'll just leave them in the car," she replied as she opened the trunk and tossed her bikini top in it. I didn't think it was fair to make Laura walk nude to my unit by herself, so I started stripping off too. When we were both naked, Laura stepped to me. We put our arms around each other and kissed. We kissed for a long time. At some point, Laura started stroking my balls. I moved a hand between her legs and started fingering her. When I got hard, Laura broke our kiss, stepped back, and said, "I've wanted to see you at full staff. It looks nice, but I'd like to see it in better light."

I grabbed my wallet and my keys. Laura slammed her trunk lid shut with her and my clothes inside. I can't say I'd never walked around The Cove with a hard on before, but I was glad we didn't run into anyone between the parking lot and my unit.

Inside my unit, I turned the lights on. Laura looked at my erect dick and then at my face. "You're beautiful," she said.

"So are you," I replied. I led Laura upstairs to the bedroom. Inside the door, we stopped. Laura started stroking my shaft and I put a finger inside her. In less than a minute, Laura said, "I want you in me, now!" She went to the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs. As I got between her legs, I thought quickly about disease. I'd trust Laura on that one as she was trusting me. I also thought about birth control. I guessed she had birth control but, I thought, if I get her pregnant, I'll marry her and live happily ever after. With that thought in mind, I was sort of hoping Laura did get pregnant as my dick slid into her.

Sex with a new partner is, more than anything else, about trial and error. You try different things until you find something that pleases her. It is, by far, the most enjoyable trial and error process I know.

The process was especially enjoyable with Laura. Although we stayed in traditional missionary position, I changed my pace, my force, my depth, and my angle. She shifted her hips and wiggled around underneath me. Eventually, we found a combination that worked for us both. At the same time, I kissed her lips, kissed her neck, sucked an earlobe, and sucked on her nipples looking for the secondary stimulation she liked best that night. One of the best parts was that neither of us was trying to show off for the other. We were both genuinely trying to please the other. Another good thing was that it quickly became clear we were sharing passion based in mutual affection. I cannot explain how we reached that point so quickly, but I wasn't complaining. Perhaps, with both of us recently out of relationships, we were just vulnerable.

I think Laura and I made love for a long time that first time. I know I loved every second of it. Laura was not loud when she came. Her hips bucked faster, her breathing sped up more, she squeezed me very tight, then exhaled sharply and said, "God yes!" I felt myself about to come and started to back out. Laura locked her legs around me and said, "no way Mister. You're coming in me." I didn't argue. Instead, I had the most powerful orgasm I could remember.

After we made love, Laura and I showered together, learning more about each other's bodies. I went back downstairs to lock the door. When I came back up, Laura was already in bed. I got in next to her and we fell asleep holding each other.

It was still dark when Laura woke me up. She softly said, "I need more." We got each other aroused again. She gently pushed me onto my back and mounted me. Looking up at her, I knew she was the best and most beautiful woman alive. Her face became even more beautiful as she came again. I wasn't sure what I was capable of after the way I had come earlier, but I shot another very satisfying load inside her. Laura rolled off me to my side. We kissed for a long time. Echoing my thought from earlier, Laura softly said, "I'm almost sorry I'm on the pill. Doing it with you makes me think I'd like to have your child." Even from Ali, that would have been scary. From Laura, it was flattering.

The sun was up when we awoke the second time. I got back on top this time and we made love again for a very long time. It was too tender to call it "fucking." We smiled at each other as we came almost at the same time. When we got out of bed after our third session in ten hours, Laura said, "let's not shower yet. I like the smell of your sex on me and mine on you." I liked how Laura thought.

I scrounged what little I had that was still edible to make some breakfast while Laura called in a report to Sally Stancik. I heard Laura explain that we'd do surveillance on the island to try to observe the new girls landing. I was impressed by the confidence with which Laura explained the need for us to go back to Club Sensual and spend the thousands of dollars for Sensual Elite. I was surprised at how readily Sally approved that.

I made some calls. Laura got our bags out of her car. We both dressed and drove to a store I knew in Tampa that specialized in military type gear. There we bought two sets of sheer black spandex-like pants, tops, gloves, and hoods: and some black cammo. I knew the owner and he agreed to "loan" me a pair of very expensive night vision goggles. I'd be in deep shit if I didn't bring them back in working order.

Back at The Cove, we tried on our camouflage gear to make sure it blacked out everything except our faces. Laura was incredibly sexy wearing the sheer, form-fitting outfit with nothing on underneath. We made love again on the floor of my study. Later, Laura called Club Sensual. When she ended the call, she reported "the earliest we can get Sensual Elite is weekend after next, but Svetlana will be out hostess." Laura stayed that night.

Tuesday morning, we stopped at Laura's condo to get her fresh clothes. We made a stop at the FBI office where Laura got an infrared camera that would take usable pictures in the dark without flash. Then we got on the road south again. In Captiva, Julia had found us a black, two seat sea kayak. We declined her offer of the Fairchilds' guest bedroom, saying that we'd be keeping very weird hours. We found a room at a reasonably nice place just on the mainland side of the causeway.

About 8:00 p.m., we drove back onto Sanibel and up to the Captiva marina where we'd stowed the kayak. It would have looked too strange to be driving in our black gear through the toll booth, so we'd worn ordinary clothes. The marina seemed inactive at that time of a weeknight, so we changed beside the car. We launched the kayak with Laura in front. Between us, in a watertight pouch inside a supposedly watertight compartment were the goggles, camera, two pistols, and Laura's FBI ID in case we had official trouble.

We had thought the girls would come Tuesday night because Svetlana and the hooker in Miami said they arrived one night and left the next. However, Tuesday night was a bust. We gave up about four a.m. We stowed the kayak at the marina and changed out of our black gear. We were both tired, and really didn't care. Instead of getting fully dressed, we just wore tee shirts and drove back to the hotel bare from the waists down.

At the hotel, we pulled the curtains shut and slept in each other's arms for about eleven hours. I knew a relatively inexpensive, and very good, seafood place on Sanibel not far from the causeway. We ate breakfast/lunch/dinner there and played tourist on Sanibel for a few hours until it was time to get in the kayak again.

Wednesday night was better. We beached the kayak on the next island south of the Kester's island. About 2:00 a.m., I heard a speedboat engine in the north. After a moment or two, I picked up a shape going out to sea without lights. Laura and I got into the kayak. When we heard the engine coming back, we paddled to the bay side of the Kester's island. That offered a better view of most of the island. It was good we found a place in some mangroves because another boat soon approached from the bay side. A hand-held searchlight scanned the small island then flashed three times in the direction of the Gulf.

The speedboat put seven girls ashore and left. With the night goggles, I was certain I could identify them again. Laura was also getting pictures. We watched as the girls stripped down and the men from the second boat took their old clothes and handed out new ones. As the girls were herded onto this second boat, I got a good look at the man who seemed to be in charge. He was a dead ringer for Lee County Detective Brad Schermer. We waited until the second boat was out of sight with its load of new employees for Club Sensual before paddling back to the marina. We'd checked out of the hotel. It was still dark. We decided to do the tee shirts only thing again all the way up to Tampa.

Thursday a week later, Laura and I were again at the reception desk for Club Sensual. This time Svetlana came out to meet us. She was wearing a tank top and running shorts, like a Hooter's girl but in different colors. Svetlana led us through a different door, across a large lawn, and through a door in a wall. We entered a room with what looked like the old airport lockers along the walls.

Svetlana turned to us, smiled, and said, "I'm so glad you came back and that you asked me to join you in Sensual Elite. It is good that we got along well when you were here before because we will be together the entire weekend." She giggled. "We will know all there is to know about each other. Now, this is where we must take off all our clothes. If you need medications, you may take those with you; but everything else goes in the locker. They are timed. You are leaving Sunday, so our locker can be opened after 9:00 a.m. Sunday. Until then, none of us may access our clothes, even in an emergency."

It was, of course, exciting to be stripping naked with two very attractive women. It was more exciting to know that we would have no access to clothes for the next two and a half days. Laura and I followed Svetlana's lovely bare ass through another door which locked behind us. Svetlana faced turned to us again. "You are free," she said. "The only rule here in Sensual Elite is pleasure. I am here to help you have pleasure. I will do anything you ask. Now, let me show you to our suite." Svetlana looked almost as good in the nude as Laura.

The suite was a quantum leap from the room we'd had in the main part of the club. Someone had really thrown money at this. I did notice no television, radio, computers, or phone. Svetlana explained, "here you will not need outside influences. We will entertain each other. If you wish, you may join in entertainment with our other Sensual Elite guests; but that is purely optional. We will wait a little while here to make sure all the other guests have arrived. Then, I will take you out to meet them."

All ten Sensual Elite rooms were booked. Svetlana told us that was true most weekends. Thirty naked people met by the pool. Except for two women, they were all male-female couples with a female hostess. The women had an exceptionally well-built man assigned to them. The hostesses were all relatively young, in their twenties I guessed, and at least pretty. Laura whispered in my ear "we chose the best-looking hostess." Laura was right. Svetlana was clearly the second most attractive woman by the pool.

The guests were a mixed bag. The two women together were ok. Two couples were older and carried a lot of extra flesh. Another couple were obviously both bodybuilders. A fourth couple, younger, had obviously already been drinking. I didn't see anyone I wanted to get close to apart from Laura and Svetlana.

Another hostess went to a metal door in the wall between two rooms. She punched a code into a keypad and opened the door. "The bar is now open," she announced, "it will remain open all weekend. Help yourselves. If you want something that is not here, let your host or hostess know and it will be delivered to your room."

Laura and I had decided on the drive up that we'd need to drink a little more this trip to establish our credibility as wealthy pleasure-seekers. Laura had a glass of white wine. Svetlana made me a gin and tonic. After she handed me my drink, I asked, "are you allowed to drink?"

"That is up to you," Svetlana answered. "I may drink if you give permission."

"By all means," I said, "get yourself whatever you want." Svetlana made herself a vodka and tonic. The heavy-drinking couple were already getting obnoxious so the three of us went back to our suite.

In the suite, Svetlana said, "You have been looking at each other with desire since we undressed. Please remember, in Sensual Elite you may do whatever you wish whenever and wherever you wish. If you prefer that I not see you, I will step out."

I looked at Laura. It was true that we were horny for each other. However, I read in her eyes exactly what I was thinking: this was an opportunity to build our relationship with Svetlana. "You are correct," Laura said, "that Ian and I want each other very much, right now." Laura moved close to me and took my dick in her hand. "However, unless you do not wish to, we'd like you to stay while we make love. We have not made love with someone else watching us before. It will be exciting."

"You are such a physically beautiful couple," Svetlana replied, "that I will enjoy watching you give pleasure to each other." Laura and I embraced and kissed. She was stroking my dick and I was fingering her. As we were ready to start intercourse, Svetlana softly said, "in here" and gently pushed us into another room which had a something like a grossly overgrown ottoman footstool in it. Laura lay down on the furniture. I got above her and slid into her.