Nude Noir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and I had started our sexual relationship less than two weeks earlier, but we'd made love many times in that period. Sex with Laura was always, by a substantial margin, the most exciting and pleasurable thing I had ever done. It was a new level of thrill, however, doing it with another lovely, intelligent woman in the room, naked, watching us. Still, we followed the pattern set during our first coupling: we were slow and caring of each other.

I have no idea how long we went before Laura and I came. We were getting very good at synchronizing ourselves to come at the same moment. When we finished, we kissed, stood up, and saw Svetlana in a chair with her legs spread, fingering herself. She stopped and stood up. "You go very slowly," she said. "I had my orgasm many minutes ago." She gestured at my dick. "May I" she asked Laura. Laura nodded. Svetlana used her index finger to wipe a bit of semen from my dickhead. She put her finger in her mouth and sucked. "Sex between two people who love each other is the best thing humans can do. I can see you love each other. I am going to enjoy this weekend."

Dinner, lobsters, was delivered through a chamber built into an outside wall of the room. We ate and shared an excellent white wine. Svetlana put our used dishes and silver back into the wall chamber. The food in Sensual Elite was much better than the main club.

Svetlana said, "I expect the drinkers are already passed out. Let's use the hot tub." It was a pleasant evening with a clear sky above us. No one else was out, much less in the tub. Svetlana turned it on, and we got in. Initially, Svetlana sat a little bit apart from us. "Move close Svetlana," Laura said, "we like you. Let's sandwich Ian between us." Svetlana got very close to me on one side and Laura got very close on the other. I was touching a lot of beautiful bare skin. "Feel free to handle Ian if you wish," Laura said. Svetlana cupped her hand around my balls. I spread my thighs as much as I could to give her access.

Svetlana kept her hand on my balls when one of the two-woman couple came out. She was, I guessed, in her forties; slender, but with drooping breasts. My sense was a housewife who didn't get enough exercise. The tub was a tub, not a spa; you could see through the water. The woman saw Svetlana's hand holding my balls and Laura's hand holding my dick. I had a hand between each woman's legs. "That looks nice," the newcomer said. "Maggie's in with Sven. He made me sore."

Laura, Svetlana, and I kept fondling each other while we talked with the other woman, a divorcee from Atlanta. She had come to Club Sensual with an old sorority sister. "I've already had more passion here than my ex gave me in fifteen years of marriage. It's justice that he's paying for this."

The three of us went back to the room when the other woman's sorority sister came out with Sven. Inside, Svetlana said, "Laura, I have a very great favor to ask. I have not had a man inside me in many months, contrary to what you may think about someone who works here. Ian is the first man I've met here whom I want inside me. Would it be acceptable to you if Ian has intercourse with me?"

I had no idea what Laura would say. "Of course, I'm fine with that. I don't usually share Ian, but you are becoming a special friend."

Svetlana looked at me. "Ian, am I attractive enough to you that you will make love to me?"

"You are extremely attractive, Svetlana," I said, "I'd be honored."

If you are a little open-minded," Svetlana said, "I think I can make this pleasurable for all three of us." She took us into the bedroom. We formed a sort of huddle with both women fondling my dick and balls while I fingered both of them. When we were all three aroused, Svetlana said, "Laura, lie on your back on the bed. I'm going to do something that will shock you, but you will enjoy it." Laura did as she was told. Svetlana got on the bed between Laura's legs, bent over, thrust her ass in the air, and started licking Laura's clit. After a few licks, Svetlana said, "Ian please enter me from behind." I got on the bed on my knees behind Svetlana and pushed into her. The situation was truly surreal. I was fucking an illegal Russian émigré while she went down on my FBI agent lover.

Svetlana was more aggressive than Laura. She rammed herself on me as hard as I thrust into her. At the same time, she was bringing sounds out of Laura I hadn't heard before. Suddenly, Laura yelled, "Oh my god. I can't take this. Oh... my... GOD!" That was, far and away, the loudest orgasm Laura had enjoyed in my presence.'

After Laura came, Svetlana said, "I'm close Ian," and fucked me harder and faster. I went from basically enjoying watching her eat Laura to shooting in very little time. Just after I shot my load in her, Svetlana came. She and I collapsed on top of Laura. We rolled off to let Laura breath. After a while, Laura said, "My god, that was intense. Ian, you would not believe how far her tongue went inside me."

Svetlana was smiling. "I enjoyed that very much. Thank you both. The way you two make love is very caring. There are times, however, when you really want explosive pleasure. If you are agreeable, I think I can show you ways to do that."

"Yes, please," Laura said.

Svetlana's lessons started the next morning. She had us fuck with me standing, holding Laura, who had her legs wrapped around me. Later, she had me fuck Laura from behind, using her hand to hold my dick in the position she wanted it in. Laura and I had not done oral sex. Svetlana knelt with Laura in front of me and showed Laura how to give an amazing blow job. Svetlana got Laura on her back again and, with both our faces between Laura's legs, she showed me how to use my tongue and lips in ways I hadn't known that gave Laura an orgasm from which she said she almost passed out.

Late Friday afternoon, Svetlana was outside talking with another hostess who was having a problem. Laura and I were sitting together. "Ian," Laura said, "I love you, but Svetlana is so sexy, I want to take her home for both of us." I agreed.

Friday night, the Sensual Elite guests met the general manager, Fred Holloway, and his much younger partner Lydia. Consistent with the rules, they too were naked. Neither did anything for me. Holloway was a tall, balding man, visibly out of shape, with a small dick. Lydia was at least twenty years younger, thin almost to the point of anorexia, with a very hard face. We all had drinks (I noticed the heavy-drinking couple from the night before and their hostess were not there), ate from a buffet, and got to watch Lydia suck Holloway off. It wasn't sexy.

Back in our suite, I got to practice what Svetlana had taught me about oral sex on Svetlana while Laura practiced what Svetlana had taught her on me. Svetlana and I both came. Then, I used Svetlana's techniques on Laura. I was very pleased at how she came. For the second night in a row, I slept between two beautiful, very sexy women.

After a light breakfast Saturday morning, Svetlana said, "take the sunscreen. I want to show you the part of Sensual Elite you have not seen yet." Outside the room, Svetlana opened a metal cabinet mounted on the wall and pulled out three folded beach towels. At the bar, Laura and I got beer and Svetlana took a plastic cup of white wine. She led us to a door in the wall almost directly across the compound from the door through which we had entered Thursday. Svetlana entered another code and the door opened.

We walked onto a manicured lawn about the size of four tennis courts. The lawn was surrounded by the same high pinkish wall that enclosed the rest of Sensual Elite, but it was completely open to the sky. We spread our towels on the lawn. I had the privilege of putting sunscreen all over Svetlana and then all over Laura. I was meticulous, leaving no skin uncovered. After I finished with the women, they put sunscreen on me. Laura took my right side, Svetlana my left. They met at my dick.

Despite the sexy start, Svetlana became serious. "People only rarely come out here," she said. "The staff use it when we want to speak openly. We fear management may have listen to what is said in the rooms. We are not supposed to tell guests our full names, but I want you to know. My name is Svetlana Rukova. When I was on the little island on the west coast, they gave me a Florida driver's license saying my name is Sarah Rink. I have never heard of a Sarah Rink."

Laura casually asked, "who owns Club Sensual?"

Svetlana gave her a sharp look. "I do not know who you really are or why you are here, but I think you can help. I will trust you. Also, I like you both, very much. I do not have certain knowledge who owns the Club. Mr. Holloway is the manager. Lydia is supposedly his assistant, but she does nothing apart from giving Holloway sex. They live here. Their boss is a Russian named Bukov. He does not live here. I do not know where he lives. He comes here about once a month. He decides which women are sent to Miami."

"You know what the women do in Miami?" Laura asked.

"Of course, I know," Svetlana said in a hard voice. "They are prostitutes. I do not want to be sent to Miami. You will not believe me, but I do not have sex with the guests. Most of the girls here do. It is expected. I did a few times when I first got here to show I was willing, but most of our guests are not desirable. I realized Lydia does nothing, so I began keeping track of inventory in the restaurant and the bar, telling Mr. Holloway what we needed to order when. I do my own job and much of Lydia's. I am useful to Mr. Holloway so, when I say I do not wish to go to Sensual Elite with guests, he does not force me. He also keeps me from being sent to Miami."

"Are you paid anything extra?" I ask.

"To be candid," Svetlana said, "I am not certain I am paid at all. Holloway gives all of us a statement each month, but it is on Club Sensual paper, not from a bank. We do have cards to get money from the machines. A few girls are taken into the city each week to have their hair done or feet or nails or to see the doctor. Karl or one of the other young men always goes along, but we can go where we wish within limits. There is a bookstore. I get money from the machine and buy books."

Laura asked the obvious question, "if you don't have sex with the guests, why are you at Sensual Elite with us?"

Svetlana smiled. "When they told me Laura and Ian had asked for me, I remembered you. You were here only a couple of weeks ago. I thought you were attractive and sexy people. I like you both. I thought I had to show I'm still willing to entertain guests and thought I would enjoy entertaining you. I have. Also, I have a sense you can help me."

"I think we will," I said.

Laura apparently thought we had pressed Svetlana enough because she changed the subject. "Ian," she asked, "have you ever made love outdoors?"

"Yes," I answered.

"So have I, back in Russia," Svetlana added.

"I never have," Laura said. "I feel deprived."

We were the only people on the lawn. I slid next to Laura and said, "I think it is time to fix that." I began fondling Laura's nipples. She gently ran her hand down my chest and abdomen to my dick. She took my balls in her soft hand.

I was aware of Svetlana sitting a couple of feet away. I looked in Laura's eyes and rolled my own in Svetlana's direction. Laura took my hint. "Svetlana, please join us," she said. Svetlana slid next to us. Laura and I each began sucking one of her nipples. Laura took my shaft in her hand. Svetlana began fingering Laura, and I began massaging Svetlana's clit.

The easiest way to have a three-way on the lawn was for one woman to ride me while the other sat on my face. When I lay back, Laura straddled me and lowered herself down onto my erection. Svetlana squatted over my face, with her ass in my hands for support. I ate Svetlana while Laura made love to me. It was delightful. We all came within seconds of each other. Doing it in the bright Florida sunshine seemed wholesome.

As we lay together on the towels, Laura said, "that was wonderful."

"There is a buffet for Sensual Elite guests by the pool tonight," Svetlana said. "In fact, I will have to help the other hostesses set it up this afternoon. I am told that it is a tradition that the guests have sex openly around the pool after the buffet."

"We should do what we just did again tonight," Laura said enthusiastically.

"That is what I was thinking," Svetlana said.

We lay together in the sun for a couple more hours, talking, kissing, and lightly playing with each other. Finally, Svetlana stood and said, "I must go to work. You may stay here. If you want another drink or want to go to the suite, the code for the door is 9797197."

Laura and I stayed on the lawn to talk in private. "I'd like to get Svetlana out of here," I said. "Do we have enough?"

"If we see girls we saw landed on the island working here, yes, I think we'll have enough for a warrant," Laura replied.

"Instead of the private entrance she brought us through Thursday," I said, "let's ask Svetlana to take us out tomorrow through the indoor pool. As short-staffed as they were a couple weeks ago, I'll bet at least some of the new girls will be working."

"If not," Laura said, "we can always stay in the main part of the Club tomorrow night."

Things went to plan, sort of. The Saturday night buffet was excellent. After the food, we watched the two bodybuilders fuck. That was interesting. One of the older couples "took the stage" after the bodybuilders and fucked for the rest of us to watch. We decided to go next. We repeated what we'd done on the lawn that afternoon, except Laura and Svetlana switched roles. Svetlana rode me while I ate Laura. I didn't think it was disloyal to Laura to be glad to have intercourse with Svetlana one last time.

Sunday morning did not go to plan. We gathered our things from the locker at the entrance to Sensual Elite and walked naked past the main bar and indoor pool. We did not see any of the girls who had recently been brought in. Laura dressed and went to the front desk to get us a room for the night in the main part of the club.

I took Svetlana aside. Hoping we weren't being watched, I took five hundred dollars bills, folded over, wrote my cell number in the margin of one, and handed them to Svetlana. "I want you to have this, not the Club. My phone number is on one of the bills. Can you make calls out?"

"When Amy is working the front desk, she will let us use the phone," Svetlana answered.

"Ok," I said, "call me as soon as you know when you will be going into the city again."

"Thank you," Svetlana said. "I am off after a weekend in Sensual Elite. I should go to the living quarters. It would be unusual for me to stay in the Club when I'm not on duty." She hid the money among the clothes in her hand, kissed me on a cheek, and walked away naked. She had a beautiful ass.

Laura and I lucked out that afternoon when we went to the outdoor pool. Three of the girls we'd seen landed on Kester's island were working as servers. They all looked to be in their early twenties, two were blonde and one had dark hair and a darker complexion. They were all reasonably attractive.

We had what we needed but thought it would be suspicious for us to book an extra night and then leave. Laura and I stayed Sunday night, enduring another mediocre meal in the main restaurant served by a timid and inept young woman whom we'd also seen coming in on the island. Laura and I made love in one of the hot tubs by the indoor pool after dinner. Being in coitus while strangers walked and talked a few feet away was surprisingly arousing for both of us.

Things moved very quickly after that. Affidavits from Laura and I that we had seen women working at Club Sensual whom we'd also seen surreptitiously landed on Kester's island and that we had reason to believe staff from the Club were assigned to work as prostitutes in Miami got a search warrant for the entire Club. Svetlana called on Wednesday to say they were taking her into Orlando the next afternoon. Laura lined up agents from Tampa and Orlando, along with ICE agents (to reduce inter-agency tensions) to execute the search warrant. She also lined up an SUV and two male agents from Tampa to help us snatch Svetlana as she left the beauty salon.

I grabbed Svetlana and hustled her into the SUV as she walked out of an Orlando beauty salon. The guard assigned to her, not Karl, didn't know how to react. He pulled a gun and fired a few shots just as I entered the back seat behind Svetlana. One bullet grazed my ass in exactly the place I'd been shot before. That earned me a few hours bare-assed in the ED getting stitches.

The raid on Club Sensual went worked. Holloway and Lydia were taken into custody for "resisting." The girls working there were taken by ICE. Agents seized computers. An external hard drive in a safe in Holloway's office was the mother lode. It had records of who had been sent to Miami, the pimps they were assigned to, and how much they earned. There was also e-mail between Holloway and "MK" about girls coming into the country. There was e-mail to an address liked to Schermer scheduling pick-ups of girls at Kester's island. There was also old e-mail from to Holloway from "MK" about killing Ron and Jeanette Kester to make it possible to buy Lake Zephyr. I have no idea why Holloway saved that.

The Feds charged Holloway and Lydia with conspiracy to evade immigration laws and conspiracy to bring women into the US for immoral purposes. Dade and Orange Counties charged Holloway with conspiracy to promote prostitution. Lee County was looking at conspiracy to commit murder.

What the raid did not uncover was anything about Bukov. Svetlana had helped FBI artists make a sketch that had been circulated to law enforcement throughout Florida. About a week after the raid, police at Miami International reported something that had happened the day after the raid. Twelve young women, two young men, and an older man arrived at the airport as a group. TSA thought it fishy enough to notify airport police. The police had no grounds to stop them but saved the security camera footage just in case. Someone in Miami thought the older man looked like the sketch of Bukov.

Svetlana identified the older man in the airport video as Bukov and one of the younger men as Karl. She also identified five of the women as Club Sensual staff who'd been sent to Miami. The FBI learned that the entire group had taken a flight to San Salvador. The airline had checked passports, all of which were Russian. The older man used a Russian diplomatic passport in the name Mikhail Kalunin.

The Russian embassy in Washington denied that there was a Mikhail Kalunin in the Russian diplomatic service and said the passport number was bogus. Who knows if that was true? Salvadorean authorities reported the entire group had connected to a flight to Havana. Of course, the Cubans told us nothing. With Bokov/Kalunin having decided prostitution was the highest and best use of the twelve women, I had dim hopes for their futures.

My top priority became keeping Svetlana from being deported. Local ICE was grateful for her information breaking the case. They were in no hurry, but they'd have to act against her eventually if something wasn't done. A lawyer I'd worked for put me in touch with one of the top immigration lawyers in Tampa. She implemented several parallel strategies. The one holding the greatest promise was a private bill in Congress granting Svetlana citizenship.

I put together a presentation for one of our congressman's senior staff. I emphasized Svetlana's education, English, and her contribution to a major law enforcement win. As FBI agent in charge of the investigation, Laura confirmed that Svetlana's information broke the case. I affirmed that, as soon as she could legally work, Svetlana would be employed as administrative assistant in my firm. We left out the fact that Svetlana was living in my unit at The Cove, where Laura also spent her nights. We had eight rather tense months before the private bill passed and signed. Laura and I took our roommate before a Federal judge in Tampa to swear her in as a US citizen. Svetlana did go to work assisting me. Given my duties for The Cove, I often worked from home. That allowed Svetlana and me to work naked.