Nude Noir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were concerned that Laura and I would have to testify at Holloway's trial. Holloway had seen us at Sensual Elite and cross-examination about our conduct at Club Sensual could be problematic for Laura's FBI career. Bokov/Kalunin reached out one last time to solve part of that problem. Holloway was killed in jail. Lydia Dunova and Brad Schermer did plea deals. There would be no trials in the Club Sensual case.

Laura's star in the Bureau was rising, with no apparent sources of tarnish. The Bureau has always sought publicity, from the days of J. Edgar Hoover. Sally Stancik was kind enough to name me as an "important contributor" in the Bureau press releases about Club Sensual. The notoriety and implicit FBI connection did wonders for my business. Svetlana and I had real work to do.

The Feds and Florida fought over who would get the forfeiture of the Club Sensual property and what I called "Kester's island." The Feds won. Club Sensual was auctioned off. However, Julia Fairchild's lawyer persuaded the Feds that the island had no value. Indeed, it could disappear in the next Hurricane Charlie. The US Government sold the island back to Julia Fairchild for $ 1,000.

Julia re-acquiring the island was convenient. About two years after Laura and I had first gone to Club Sensual, we stood together on Julia's island. Some friends were there: Svetlana, Beth Potter, Sally Stancik, Paul and Lilith Westerfield, Julia, and her husband. All of us were nude except for Charles Westerfield and a young woman I didn't really know. She was there because she was an ordained clergyperson and was the only person we found willing to officiate a nude wedding. With Svetlana as maid of honor and Beth Potter as "best man," Laura became my wife. We had a very informal reception right there on the beach. That night, Laura, Svetlana, and I went back to our home at The Cove and slept together in the same bed.